HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ajax  >  Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Reviews for Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Kathy Williams  in Whitby
Kathy Williams in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

I first hired Don in 2011 for a home inspection on a property I was keen on purchasing. From the get-go ,speaking to him on the phone, I knew he was the real deal. Since then he's inspected homes for families and friends and other homes I have purchased over the years. Don is thorough and very professional in his approach. He follows up with a video and a detailed written overview of the inspection along with his recommendations. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you for the glowing review Kathy, I love it when my clients appreciate what I do for them during and after their inspections.

Nick Xu in Mississauga
Nick Xu in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

Don is extremely knowledgeable about homes and the service he provides is excellent. Like his company name has said, he will give you a peace of mind after inspection and he will help you to find the right contractors to fix anything isn't right.

Thanks Nick, I enjoy helping people and it is pleasure working with clients who appreciate how hard I work for them!!!

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fast inspection! He came in 2 hours from when I called!

Don was great I used him when I bought my home, and now we are doing a deal that required another inspection (which came up really last minute). I needed Don QUICK and he came in 2 hours! Don is the first company I thought of and he was great. His reports are very detailed and he walked thru the home with us and mentioned everything he noticed and gave a lot of recommendations! I'd recommend his services to anyone he's great. Thanks Don!!

I like working with you too Katherine, if my client is happy then I am happy.

Maurice in Pickering
Maurice in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Awesome!

After reviewing HomeStars, I decided to use POMHII.
Don did not disappoint. He was very professional from the initial introduction right through to the very end. I've used 2 other Home Inspectors in the past and they were not as detailed as Don.
Don was able to determine that the house had water damage in not so obvious places. As a result, I did not purchase the property.
Thanks Don, you saved me from a potential disaster.

Thank you Maurice, it was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing Work!

Don is clearly a very experienced inspector as he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt very relieved as he went through the house and explained everything and answered my many questions with great patience. I just knew I was good hands. Even my real estate agent wad impressed with his work. He was very detailed and didn’t seem to miss a thing. At the end of the inspection, he took the time to sit with me and explain what he found and how it needed to be rectified. The report that he sent the same day was clear and easy to follow. I would recommend Don to anyone, not only because he provides great work, but also because he seems to love what he does and makes you feel 100% comfortable and taken care of. Furthermore, he is reasonable priced.
Thanks again!
Michelle C.

Thanks Michelle, glad you recieved a reduction in the selling price??

Fantastic work!

Don is clearly a very experienced inspector as he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt very relieved as he went through the house and explained everything and answered my many questions with great patience. I just knew I was good hands. He was very detailed and didn’t seem to miss a thing. At the end of the inspection, he took the time to sit with me and explain what he found and how it needed to be rectified. The report that he sent the same day was clear and easy to follow. I would recommend Don to anyone, not only because he provides great work, but also because he seems to love what he does and makes you feel 100% comfortable and taken care of.
Thanks again!
Michelle C.

Thanks Michelle it was a pleasure working with you too ??

Priya  in Toronto
Priya in Toronto

Home Inspection

Don was amazing! He is very knowledgable and jack of all trades. He had a answer for everything and got into everything that was needed. He was honest and didn't sure code anything which we appreciate. Worth every penny and also gave good suggestions and recommendations. He has been doing it for years and clearly is very knowledgeable.

Thank you Priya, I truly do love what I do for people??

Paul Mackie  in Whitby
Paul Mackie in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspection

Don is as honest as they come. He has great attention to detail and does not take any short cuts. He is very thorough and takes his time.
I Highly recomend him.

Paul Mackie

Thank you Paul I love working with/for people who appreciate how hard I work for my clients??

Jamin in Oshawa
Jamin in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Out of Towners Shopping for a new home

We recently worked with Don, and Piece of Mind Home Inspections to carry out inspections on 2 properties we were looking to purchase. Don's level of professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail really paid off when the first home we attempted to purchase looked good from far, but turned out to be far from good! Don took the time to carefully dissect the property, and made us aware of the potential issues we could be running into.

Throughout the purchasing process we were commuting back and fourth from Ottawa. Don made every effort to accommodate our busy schedules, and ended up saving us thousands of dollars in the end.

We would highly recommend Don, and Piece of Mind Home Inspections.

J/E

Thank you for the review, Erin & Jamin, remember after you move in that Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. is just a phone call or email away.?

Tek
Tek

Knowledgeable, educational and helpful

We are glad that we were referred to Peace of Mind Home Inspection for our first home in Oshawa and being first time owners, there are a lot of things that we were not aware of various things to look out for in inspecting a house.

Don was very helpful and informative during the inspection, as he pointed out different things that we should be aware of around the house. His report was completed and sent within a day, accompanying by supporting photos. He makes himself available after for any additional questions or concerns.

We would highly recommend Don of Peace of Mind Home Inspections for your home inspection.

Thank you Tek I really enjoy my 2nd career choice and especially helping 1st time home buyers!!!

More about Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Many would be resale home buyers are held back by their fear of surprise home repair costs.

Others are willing to opt for a less than perfect resale home, as long as they know just what they are getting into. An unstable foundation, faulty wiring, or a roof that will soon require replacement can be extremely expensive repairs.

Take away the fear of the unknown and close the deal with Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. We help ensure that you can make an informed decision about the largest purchase you may ever make.

Credentials:
Worked as a licensed renovator for 18 years, worked with a master electrician for 4 years, finished at the top of my class at Durham college to become a certified home inspector, passed all the required courses to become Wood Energy Technical Training certified, have performed thousands of home inspections since incorporating in 1995, I have completed 10,000 hours of classroom and field experience and have earned acquired the designation of Certified Master Home Inspector.

Inspection Process
Our inspections take at least three hours, with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:
• Foundation
• Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Roof
• Windows
• Structure
• Insulation

We are not afraid to get dirty. If it means going into crawl spaces, attics, under decks or on roof tops in order to help potential buyers discover problems, then we do it.

We don't just look for symptoms, but also the cause of the problem with the home. Everything we find is detailed in our inspection report.

We also encourage that you participate in the inspection with the inspector. It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We also perform Industrial and Commercial Inspections, renovation consultations and new home warranty inspections . Our price list is available on our website.

Have a look at our blog for home inspection stories and tips.
Visit our Facebook page

W.E.T.T.Certified

We service the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region, Whitby,Ajax,Pickering,Oshawa,Clarington,Stouffville, Uxbridge,Port Perry,Markham,Etobicoke, we also do inspections on out of town properties for an additional fuel and travel surcharge.