HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ajax  >  Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Reviews for Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Maurice in Pickering
Maurice in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Awesome!

After reviewing HomeStars, I decided to use POMHII.
Don did not disappoint. He was very professional from the initial introduction right through to the very end. I've used 2 other Home Inspectors in the past and they were not as detailed as Don.
Don was able to determine that the house had water damage in not so obvious places. As a result, I did not purchase the property.
Thanks Don, you saved me from a potential disaster.

Thank you Maurice, it was a pleasure working with you!

1 review Ajax, ON

Amazing Work!

Don is clearly a very experienced inspector as he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt very relieved as he went through the house and explained everything and answered my many questions with great patience. I just knew I was good hands. Even my real estate agent wad impressed with his work. He was very detailed and didn’t seem to miss a thing. At the end of the inspection, he took the time to sit with me and explain what he found and how it needed to be rectified. The report that he sent the same day was clear and easy to follow. I would recommend Don to anyone, not only because he provides great work, but also because he seems to love what he does and makes you feel 100% comfortable and taken care of. Furthermore, he is reasonable priced.
Thanks again!
Michelle C.

Thanks Michelle, glad you recieved a reduction in the selling price??

Fantastic work!

Don is clearly a very experienced inspector as he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt very relieved as he went through the house and explained everything and answered my many questions with great patience. I just knew I was good hands. He was very detailed and didn’t seem to miss a thing. At the end of the inspection, he took the time to sit with me and explain what he found and how it needed to be rectified. The report that he sent the same day was clear and easy to follow. I would recommend Don to anyone, not only because he provides great work, but also because he seems to love what he does and makes you feel 100% comfortable and taken care of.
Thanks again!
Michelle C.

Thanks Michelle it was a pleasure working with you too ??

Priya  in Toronto
Priya in Toronto

Home Inspection

Don was amazing! He is very knowledgable and jack of all trades. He had a answer for everything and got into everything that was needed. He was honest and didn't sure code anything which we appreciate. Worth every penny and also gave good suggestions and recommendations. He has been doing it for years and clearly is very knowledgeable.

Thank you Priya, I truly do love what I do for people??

Paul Mackie  in Whitby
Paul Mackie in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Home inspection

Don is as honest as they come. He has great attention to detail and does not take any short cuts. He is very thorough and takes his time.
I Highly recomend him.

Paul Mackie

Thank you Paul I love working with/for people who appreciate how hard I work for my clients??

Jamin in Oshawa
Jamin in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Out of Towners Shopping for a new home

We recently worked with Don, and Piece of Mind Home Inspections to carry out inspections on 2 properties we were looking to purchase. Don's level of professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail really paid off when the first home we attempted to purchase looked good from far, but turned out to be far from good! Don took the time to carefully dissect the property, and made us aware of the potential issues we could be running into.

Throughout the purchasing process we were commuting back and fourth from Ottawa. Don made every effort to accommodate our busy schedules, and ended up saving us thousands of dollars in the end.

We would highly recommend Don, and Piece of Mind Home Inspections.

J/E

Thank you for the review, Erin & Jamin, remember after you move in that Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. is just a phone call or email away.?

Tek
Tek

Knowledgeable, educational and helpful

We are glad that we were referred to Peace of Mind Home Inspection for our first home in Oshawa and being first time owners, there are a lot of things that we were not aware of various things to look out for in inspecting a house.

Don was very helpful and informative during the inspection, as he pointed out different things that we should be aware of around the house. His report was completed and sent within a day, accompanying by supporting photos. He makes himself available after for any additional questions or concerns.

We would highly recommend Don of Peace of Mind Home Inspections for your home inspection.

Thank you Tek I really enjoy my 2nd career choice and especially helping 1st time home buyers!!!

TK in Whitby
TK in Whitby
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection Prior to Buying a Home

I highly recommend Don for all pre-purchase home inspections! We had Don complete 2 home inspections in as many weeks during our search for our new home and were very happy with the results.

Don is very knowledgeable and was not bothered by the never ending questions we asked. In addition to the home inspections I feel we received an education as well. Don's comments, both in person and in the report, helped us avoid a very costly money pit and end up with the perfect house for us.

I highly recommend accompanying Don on any inspection he does as you will learn a lot. Don takes the time to explain the things he's looking at and lets you know if it's something that needs to be addressed immediately or sometime in the future.

It is what I have taken pride in for the last 22 years and will continue to do so until I retire!!!

K De France  in Toronto
K De France in Toronto

Amazing experience! 100% recommend

My husband and I would highly recommend Don and his sevices for all home buyers! He was extremely personable, honest, efficient and thorough from the initial moment of contacts all the way to providing our report and recommendations right away. As first time home buyers, we have very little knowledge of anything to do with the upkeep and conditions of a home. Don went out of his way to show us everything and anything in our new home and offered wonderful advice and tips about home ownership that will benefit us for many years to come. Thank you very much Don for your services!

you are very welcome, I love working with people who appreciate how hard I work for them!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review , ON

Our First Home Inspection

My wife and I, purchasing our first home, were shocked at all the difficult choices home buyers are faced with. After reading about how horrid home inspectors can be, we decided on Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. While some of our other choices may be under review for years to come, selecting Don to check our house will not be one of them. The experience, customer service, knowledge base and thoroughness was well beyond our expectations. Don's honesty provided me with a feeling of comfort in understanding the condition of our soon to be home. I would recommend Don to every home buyer who would like to raise a family in a house they know is safe.

I love working with clients who appreciate how hard I work for them!Enjoy your new home Stephanie and Andres and remember,any questions the answers are a phone call away!

More about Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Many would be resale home buyers are held back by their fear of surprise home repair costs.

Others are willing to opt for a less than perfect resale home, as long as they know just what they are getting into. An unstable foundation, faulty wiring, or a roof that will soon require replacement can be extremely expensive repairs.

Take away the fear of the unknown and close the deal with Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. We help ensure that you can make an informed decision about the largest purchase you may ever make.

Credentials:
Worked as a licensed renovator for 18 years, worked with a master electrician for 4 years, finished at the top of my class at Durham college to become a certified home inspector, passed all the required courses to become Wood Energy Technical Training certified, have performed thousands of home inspections since incorporating in 1995, I have completed 10,000 hours of classroom and field experience and have earned acquired the designation of Certified Master Home Inspector.

Inspection Process
Our inspections take at least three hours, with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:
• Foundation
• Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Roof
• Windows
• Structure
• Insulation

We are not afraid to get dirty. If it means going into crawl spaces, attics, under decks or on roof tops in order to help potential buyers discover problems, then we do it.

We don't just look for symptoms, but also the cause of the problem with the home. Everything we find is detailed in our inspection report.

We also encourage that you participate in the inspection with the inspector. It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We also perform Industrial and Commercial Inspections, renovation consultations and new home warranty inspections . Our price list is available on our website.

Have a look at our blog for home inspection stories and tips.
Visit our Facebook page

W.E.T.T.Certified

We service the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region, Whitby,Ajax,Pickering,Oshawa,Clarington,Stouffville, Uxbridge,Port Perry,Markham,Etobicoke, we also do inspections on out of town properties for an additional fuel and travel surcharge.