Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Whitby ON L1P 1Y4
Home Inspection
Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

My boyfriend and I bought our very first house and we were very nervous about all the things that could go wrong. We were intreduced to Peace Of Mind Home inspections, all our worries where put to rest. This was the most thorough home inspection. I highly recommend. They ansewred all our questions and they were super helpful!

Levi in Toronto
Levi in Toronto

New Home Owner Inspection

As first time home buyers, my wife and I didn't really know what to look for so when our offer on a house was accepted pending home inspection, we we're glad to have contacted Don who saved us from moving forward with the sale and fortunately, the next home we saw was in better condition and he was thorough and made us aware of the more important things be take care of, really assuring peace of mind moving forward with the sale. 11/10 would hire again and recommend to others. Thank you so much!

Jay in
Jay in
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspection

Don was amazing. he attended our home and did a thorough inspection and pointed out a lot of issues that was missed by the builder. Don also provided us with many pictures that we could forward to our builder for repair. There was also a lot of advice on things that we could do ourselves. Very pleased with this service. I have recommended a few of my colleagues who would benefit from his services. Highly recommended.

adoxner in Barrie
adoxner in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home inspection

Don was prompt and professional. He did a thorough inspection and took many photos to document things that were in good working order or needed to be addressed. He reviewed the issues in detail with recommendations at the end of the inspection and provided a written report. I would highly recommend Don to anybody requiring an inspection.

Ashmita in Whitby
Ashmita in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New home inspection

Don did a thorough inspection and provided all necessary inputs. I found POMHII professional & prompt. I will definitely recommend to my friends to use their service when they purchase properties. - Ashmita

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Thank you!

Taking a moment to thank Don for a job well done. He was quick to reply to my request to see a home I was interested in buying. He got right to work and focused on the task at hand. He was organized and had a system for making sure he went through everything. I really liked that I could ask him any question no matter how silly I thought it may sound. Then he actually went over everything again at the end of the job to summarize his inspection. Gave me a CD right away and his main notes which was impressive. He followed up that evening with his full report as promised. He was a small investment that ended up saving me probably thousands of dollars in the long run as I choose not to purchase the home. Thank you Don and about to reach out to you again for look over another home.

you are very welcome Kim & John, it was my pleasure😊

Jihye in Toronto
Jihye in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

First home buyer's home inspection

I highly recommend Don for a buyer's home inspection. I am a first home buyer and I learned a lot of things from Don. I'm sure he is my side, not for the realtor or seller. He is very honest and knowledgable. He checked every single detail. I am very satisfied.
I appreciate all your work and advice today. Hope to work with you again.

Thank you very much!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Home inspection

Don is very knowledgeable. I felt completely satisfied with the home inspection, and that nothing was over looked or missed. I feel confident that my family can move into this home and will be safe. Thank you Don!

you are very welcome Jennifer, I am also happy to hear the seller is going to address the issues that we found.👍👍

Elizabeth from Toronto
Elizabeth from Toronto
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

You can Trust Don's knowledge and experience

As a Realtor it pays to know a Great Home Inspector who is thorough, knowledgable and trustworthy. Don is all of these and more. He has just handled an inspection for me personally and I have had clients hire him in the past, all without issues. Don knows different insulations, heating systems, electrical, plumbing, building codes and standards and freely shares his information in a calm and professional manner. You can count on him to check every system and appliance without reservation and document those that have flaws. Thank you Don!

Thank you Elizabeth, you are a true proffesional that enjoy working with.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

house inspection

Don was very professional quick to book and to do the inspection .Sent a very helpful CD report . Very helpful with ideas and connections to other professionals needed to hire
Thanks so much Don Great Job!

you are very welcome!!!

More about Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Many would be resale home buyers are held back by their fear of surprise home repair costs.

Others are willing to opt for a less than perfect resale home, as long as they know just what they are getting into. An unstable foundation, faulty wiring, or a roof that will soon require replacement can be extremely expensive repairs.

Take away the fear of the unknown and close the deal with Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. We help ensure that you can make an informed decision about the largest purchase you may ever make.

Credentials:
Worked as a licensed renovator for 18 years, worked with a master electrician for 4 years, finished at the top of my class at Durham college to become a certified home inspector, passed all the required courses to become Wood Energy Technical Training certified, have performed thousands of home inspections since incorporating in 1995, I have completed 10,000 hours of classroom and field experience and have earned/acquired the designation of Certified Master Home Inspector.

Inspection Process
Our inspections take at least three hours, with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:
• Foundation
• Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Roof
• Windows
• Structure
• Insulation

We are not afraid to get dirty. If it means going into crawl spaces, attics, under decks or on roof tops in order to help potential buyers discover problems, then we do it.

We don't just look for symptoms, but also the cause of the problem with the home. Everything we find is detailed in our inspection report.

We also encourage that you participate in the inspection with the inspector. It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We also perform Industrial and Commercial Inspections, renovation consultations and new home warranty inspections . Our price list is available on our website.

Have a look at our blog for home inspection stories and tips.
Visit our Facebook page

W.E.T.T.Certified

We service Midland/Pentatanquishene and surrounding areas, Barrie, Cookstown, Orillia, Elmvale, Tat, Tiny, Vaughan, Victoria Harbor, Wyevale,
still servicing Durham Region and Toronto and surrounding areas, but be aware there is a travel and fuel surcharge for areas outside the service areas noted above.