I Inspect 360

mark
mark
1 review Ajax, ON

Frank was amazing!!!
Did such a great job. Will recommend him to everyone!!!!
Delivered a very detailed report when completed the Inspection.

Thank you for the great review, Mark. It was great working with you and your family.

jay.s
jay.s

Property inspection

Frank is very informative, and thorough with his work. He involves us during the inspection session, his knowledge was impressive, while also educating us on various potential issues. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Jay for your exceptional review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

New home inspection

Frank was very easy to work with and did a great job. He brought his equipment with him and included multiple cameras, video capture of hard to reach places, and infrared gun for heat loss. Both my husband and I, as well as our real estate agent were impressed with his professionalism and thoroughness. His inspection report was detailed and helpful. Communication was easy throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Thank you for the great review Amy. It was a pleasure working with you and Alon!

norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario
norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario

excellent experience

I needed to determine the cause of a water leak so as to prevent further damage before repairing it. Frank brought in hs infrared. I was very satisfied with the entire experience, from how quickly Frank returned my initial inquiry, to scheduling and completing the work. I will not hesitate to use this company again and to recommend it to others.

It was a pleasure working with you Norm, thank you for the great review!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Home Inspection

I truly don't know where to begin here. Firstly, Frank was 15 minutes early for our inspection and was eager to get started. Second, his professionalism is fantastic. And thirdly, he actually takes time to educate you on things you (and your home) would benefit from. Frank was so thorough, kind and knowledgeable that I'll be referring him any chance I get. He is, truly, the complete package.

Frank. Thank you. Kelly & I both appreciated the time we had with you so much, and consider ourselves lucky to have been recommended to you.

Thank you Nick & Kelly for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you!

chrisdup
chrisdup

New House, Inspection

Frank was very professional and also friendly. He was on time and appeared very throughout in is work. I appreciated that he provided advices on maintenance and work that could be done. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you Chris for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Mgagnier in East York
Mgagnier in East York

Frank is wonderful

Frank came out and did an inspection for first time home buyer clients of mine and he was absolutely amazing. He was so thorough and put my clients mind totally at ease about the biggest purchase of their life. He answered any questions and was available for a follow up call after his timely report came in to further put their mind at ease. Frank is my go to home inspector for all of my Toronto clients.

Thank you Mary for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Gianmarco  in Toronto
Gianmarco in Toronto

Home Inspection

We had Frank come inspect our home and the first thing I thought to myself when I first saw him was that he looks very professional. He had an array of tools to help him investigate and perform multiple tests throughout the home. He was extremely thorough and knowledgeable in his report and he had amazing recommendations for repairs and maintenance of the home we just purchased. His report and reporting system are amazing, full colour, tons of photos and suggestions and really easy to understand. Our report was 59 pages much more then I was expecting, a lot of reading material, but well worth the $400 as a matter of fact I thought that he went well above his fee considering the amount of time he spent on site and on the report.

It was amazing working with Frank and I highly recommend him and his company.

Thank you for the great review Gianmarco! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Qfenton
Qfenton

Home inspection

Frank was very thorough and patient, showed us everything we needed to know in great detail and was very upfront and honest about his assessments and recommendations. He showed up early and got to work before we even arrived at the home. We were thrilled with the experience and would highly recommend this service.

Thank you for the thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you on your home purchase!!

Angela in Halton Hills
Angela in Halton Hills
1 review Acton, ON

First Time Home Buyer - Home Inspection

Frank was very thorough both in his inspection of the home and final report. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Being a first-time home buyer, Frank walked me through the home inspection process not only highlighting some issues that needed to be addressed with the home but also mentioned some preventative measures as well. His level of knowledge and expertise put me at ease with the process. I would definitely recommend Frank to any home buyer.

Thank you for the great review Angela! It was also a pleasure working with you. Hopefully, we can work together on your next home!

More about I Inspect 360