I Inspect 360

Reviews for I Inspect 360

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Ease of Mind Guaranteed!

Frank did a home inspection for my first home and he really made me feel at ease with how thorough and professional he was. We met him at the house just as he was finishing up and he walked us through his observations, explained everything to us in detail, and made insightful suggestions. He answered a lot of the questions we had, which were many. He was very personable as well, making the whole process enjoyable.

After the inspection, he sends a very detailed report that includes multiple pictures (with arrows pointing specifically at the problem) of each line item, description of the problem, the rated risk/priority, and suggestions.

Buying a home for the first time can be really daunting, but working with Frank gives you a lot of information so that you are walking into the purchase feeling well informed of what you're getting into. Thank you so much for your help! Will definitely use him for any future purchases and recommend him always.

Constance in Toronto
Constance in Toronto

Trustworthy inspection but AMAZING follow-up service

Frank inspected a home for me and based on his inspection, I did not purchase the home (thank god). Subsequently about >6 months later I reached out to Frank for a question regarding a different property I purchased (this home came with an inspection). He gave me honest and thoughtful advice and educated me when it was completely unrelated to the inspection he provided me.

He is passionate about his work and really does his best to represent you. I would highly recommend and hire him again.

Kelita in Kitchener
Kelita in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Best Home Inspector!!! Highly Recommend!!!

Frank is the best home inspector I have worked with. He has done my own personal home inspection and I also refer all of my clients who purchase and sell homes to Frank for their inspections as well as other real estate agents looking for a great home inspector. He is extremely thorough, knowledgable, very personable and caring. He is patient with novice homeowners who need some extra tips on what to do in terms of maintenance and education and always willing to spend extra time educating, showing areas of the home to maintain and answering lots of questions. His reports are also very detailed! You won't be disappointed! All the clients I refer to him are extremely happy with his service and also really enjoy his company at the inspections - he is very personable and fun to chat with!

alvin in Markham
alvin in Markham

Home Inspection

Frank just performed the home inspection for our first home yesterday. Frank was very professional and honest. The inspection was very thorough and any questions asked were answered right away. The report was delivered within hours and included clear descriptions and photos for reference. His report was very detailed and not only mentioned the issues but it also provided the remedies/solutions to resolve those issues. Frank also provided recommendations for future maintenance as well. It was amazing working with Frank and I highly recommend him and his company.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Home Inspection

Frank did an amazing job with our home inspection. He was very diligent and checked things I would of never thought of! The part of his home inspection I really appreciated was that he took time to explain what he was doing and showed me parts of my home I should be familiar with. Frank caught a few things I would of never caught and I relayed those things to the previous home owner and we got them sorted prior to us moving in. Patient, diligent, and informative. My wife and I highly recommend Frank to anyone looking to buy a home!

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

Home inspection

My boyfriend and I just bought a home and had asked Frank to compete a home inspection. Frank was extremely thorough in his report and had answered any questions that we had. Frank did not rush anything and took such great care, as if it was his own home.
Frank’s report and being apart of the inspection was worth every penny spent - it gave us such an ease of mind - especially seeing how detailed he was.
After the Inspection you really get a sense Frank takes great pride in his work and wants you to have a great home.
He also pointed out things for us to fix to prevent issues in the future

I would highly highly recommend Frank for any home inspection!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Pre-Offer Home Inspection

Frank came out on Thanksgiving Monday to inspect a home for us on extremely short notice. He was extremely thorough, methodical and organized. Frank walked us through the steps he was taking, what he was looking for, and was very informative throughout the whole inspection.
The report we received the same day is comprehensive and I feel like we have a manual for getting our new home up to code and up to high standards. His inspection was instrumental in our bidding and success in getting our new home. If you need a high-quality home inspector, Frank is your man!

Oana in Toronto
Oana in Toronto

Home Inspection

Frank recently conducted a home inspection for me and I could not be more happy with his services. He took his time to thoroughly inspect the property inside and out, is extremely detail oriented and even went out of his way to give me his opinions on some upgrades I was thinking of making. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he also has a great sense of humour and makes the home inspection experience a very pleasant one. I would DEFINTELY recommend Frank to anybody looking for a home inspection. 10/10!!

Thank you Oana for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations coming your way for your new home!!

Kelly McCluskey in Old Toronto
Kelly McCluskey in Old Toronto

Home Inspection - Frank

I can't recommend Frank enough. He is EXTREMELY knowledgable and thorough. He did an extensive inspection of an old home and gave us an incredibly detailed report. He took the time to walk us through the many many complicated components of a house (as we knew little to nothing going in). He was a dream to communicate with and schedule. Exceptional service.

Thank you so much Kelly for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jenny  in East York
Jenny in East York

House Inspection and Mold Test

Frank did a home inspection and mold test for us on a property and we were extremely satisfied with his work. Frank was very knowledgeable about all relevant topics (electricity, structural issues, roofing, heating systems, mold etc.) and he provided useful information on how to remedy the problems he identified. He also provided background information on all my questions (of which there were many) and took the time to explain things thoroughly.

Frank also did a mold test for us and used his infrared technology to look for water damage in the property. I was extremely nervous about water damage and mold due to a smell in the basement, and Frank not only gave me sound advice on what testing to do, but he also called me personally to discuss the results with me. He also got the results back very quickly, as he knew we were on a tight timeline. His infrared technology was able to identify that there was no current water issues and he also, using his expertise, identified where there had previously been minor water damage. He also advised of areas to watch for, and things to monitor to ensure no mold problems developed.

After writing up his report later that day, again because he knew we were on a tight timeline, he also answered questions about the property and his report in the weeks following when we had follow up.

Overall, I found Frank a competent, knowledgeable, fair priced home inspector who was very thorough and did his due diligence. He was also extremely friendly, good natured, and patient. I would hire him again in a heart beat and highly recommend him to anyone buying a property in Toronto.

Thank you Jenny for your amazing review of my service. It was a pleasure working with you and Francesco! Enjoy your new home!!

More about I Inspect 360