I Inspect 360

Toronto ON M4J 4W2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for I Inspect 360

Great service

My wife and I needed an inspection on a property we were making an offer on. Frank was able to accomodate a very short notice and provided a very detailed report which was going way beyond the original report of the seller. We also learnt a bunch, he had answers to all my questions! We highly recommend his services.

smisghina
smisghina

Home inspection

Frank is incredibly knowledgeable and walked us through everything we need to know about our purchase. He was accessible, flexible and very easy to work with. So much of a first home experience can be daunting but Frank took his time with everything and really made us feel like we made a good purchase. Would recommend him to absolutely everyone looking to do a home inspection.

Peter in Ajax
Peter in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Inspection as a home vendor

We are selling our home and didn’t want any surprises before listing our home so we decided to do a home inspection . Frank came highly recommended by our agent. I was so impressed by how thoroughly Frank inspected every aspect and part of our home with some of the most advanced equipment I have ever seen. He was easily able to explain what and why he was doing things with his vast knowledge of the trades and I felt 100% satisfied with meticulous inspection he carried out. I was also impressed with how quickly he supplied us with a detailed and thorough report. I would highly recommend Frank to anyone and will use him again in the future. It gave me piece of mind and set me at ease during the stressful process of selling a home.

HollyChe in Scarborough
HollyChe in Scarborough

Home inspection

I could not be more happier to have used Frank 2 times for home inspections.
He was great at explaining his findings and recommendations to remedy the issues he found.
He was on time and very knowledgeable.
I will definitely use Frank again on our next home
Purchase.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Home Inspection

Frank was great from start to finish. He was able to squeeze us in on short notice and took the time to explain what he was doing and took the time to answer the questions that we had. I would definitely recommend Frank to anyone who is in need of a home inspection.

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the great review!

Isaque Nunes in Brampton
Isaque Nunes in Brampton

Home Inspection

If you need a home inspection. Frank is the man you need! From the outside in. He checked everything out in the house we purchased. So reassuring to know what we bought is good!

Thank you for the great review Isaque! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Shauna
Shauna
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Pre purchase home inspection

Frank was extremely helpful in explaining everything as we went through the house. As a first time home buyer, we were worried about a lot but Frank helped us to determine what were some main concerns and what were “easy fixes”. Frank is friendly yet tells it how it is which is exactly what you want in an inspector! He went above and beyond and has helped us tremendously to make an informed decision for our family. We would definitely recommend Frank to family and friends.

Thank you for the great review Shauna! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren in Vaughan
Lauren in Vaughan

Commercial Inspection

Frank did a thorough inspection on my new commercial unit. He was meticulous and professional. I really appreciated that he took time to point out and explain certain details to me, and answer all my questions. He was very generous with his time, having to return to the site the next day because we couldn’t access the roof. I was provided a copy of the inspection which included photos and detailed description of issues. If anyone ever needs an inspector, I’ll definitely recommend Frank! He’s experienced, professional and very personable!

Thank you Lauren for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

mark
mark
1 review Ajax, ON

Frank was amazing!!!
Did such a great job. Will recommend him to everyone!!!!
Delivered a very detailed report when completed the Inspection.

Thank you for the great review, Mark. It was great working with you and your family.

jay.s
jay.s

Property inspection

Frank is very informative, and thorough with his work. He involves us during the inspection session, his knowledge was impressive, while also educating us on various potential issues. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Jay for your exceptional review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

More about I Inspect 360