Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Markham ON L3R 0P7
Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Reviews for Sign Waterproofing Inc.

B in Mississauga
B in Mississauga

Professional & Experts in Waterproofing’

Yong and his team very knowledgeable in waterproofing and professional. They have top class customer service and I would not hesitate to hire them again! Sign’s Waterproofing answered all of our questions. They started on time and finished the job on time and throughout kept up with communication of everything they had completed they found 3 cracks in the area they assessed was the problem area and addressed diligently sending photos as they progressed.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Cracks repair

First of all, I was looking for a company I could trust, they met the bill. They were prompt and that was appreciated. Yong is also very kind and patient to answer every detail and every question. Highly recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc to who need basement waterproofing service.

Thank you Christopher!

Oldlinko in Stouffville
Oldlinko in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water leaking inspection

We hired Sign Waterproofing Inc. Yong came in and with one look around the house and the area ... suggested that it is not the foundation issue but instead it was chimney from where the water came in and caused crack in the floor/ slab at one corner. Yong suggested me to call the Chimney specialist and I did so and have verified the same with the Chimney specialist and infact there was this loose brick issue from which water was pouring in and which in fact caused the issue. Fixing the chimney (loose brick issue and caulking near the exhaust) and I am very much pleased and impressed with the Sign Waterproofing Inc. I would highly recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc for their honesty and for high professionalism. I am definitely a very happy customer. Thank you Yong.

Thank you Oldlinko!

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Cracking repair

I Can't explain enough how happy we are with Sign Waterproofing Inc. After many years of dealing with this mess. Yong came to inspect our water leaking and direct the problem. These crew worked hard anddid a very good job. The clean up was good. They also fixed my window outside at no extra charge. we finally got it fixed. Thank you very much! Highly recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc to anyone who has basement water leaking issue.

Thank you Jay!

Jitendra i.
Jitendra i.

Waterproffing of exterior basement wall

Yong and his team is excellent. They came on time and after work was completed they did very good job in cleaning and putting patio stone back as before. His team sealed edges of exterior windows which was not part of the contract. I am very satisfied with overall work.

Thank you Jitendra!

akane in Toronto
akane in Toronto

Great Job Basement Waterproofing ! Thank you Sign Waterproofing inc

We talked with business manager Yong. He is very professional to answer our problems. Then, we made a decision to hire Sign Waterproofing Inc. Their crew did an excellent job installing their system in our basement. Their crew was very concerned about our approval with the system and the care of our home. They keep us informed of the daily progress and what was planed to following day. I would recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc if you have flooding issues.

Thank you Akane!

Foundation crack repair

We had a major water issue with our basement after snow melting ,and Sign Waterproofing Inc crew was able to use a very unique method to completely dry up our problems. The sales Yong is very friendly and very professional. We will high recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc to all my friends.

Thank you for your review!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

We hear from my friend who Sign Waterproofing Inc did theirs before. They gave Yong's phone number. He is very nice and friendly when we met up. Then, Yong tested an area we found for mold. Scheduling was a breeze and they called to confirm our appointment the day before. The Sign Waterproofing techs who arrived was on time, polite and professional. Once the results were in, they contacted us again to be sure we understood the lab reports. As it turned out, it wasn't mold and therefore, we didn't need any further services. I would definitely recommend Sign Waterproofing Inc!

Thank you Fred!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Waterproof a Basement

We would like to thank you Yong. You resolve our problems. Sign Waterproofing Inc was very professional and spent the most time of all his competitors to determine what was required to repair the concerns I had about the water around my property. The crew that performed the work was very hard working and satisfied every request. Their clean up was superb. I highly recommend Sign Waterproofing inc to anyone needing basement, crawl, or foundation work.

Thank you Chris!

More about Sign Waterproofing Inc.

Sign Waterproofing Inc., your local basement waterproofing experts, is your "one best choice" for all your basement leaking needs . What exactly does that mean? Well, . From fixing that annoying leaky basement to underpinning your basement, count on Sign waterproofing inc.’s experts to proceed your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards. Sign waterproofing inc.was founded by a group of highly skilled, experienced professionals who saw the need for a single, centralized contractor. Why spend valuable time shopping around for different contracting specialists when Sign waterproofing inc., we’ve gathered them under one roof. This not only saves you time; it also saves you money. The result is reasonably priced, top quality service and industry-leading workmanship – and we back up most of our work with a 18 years expert, Over 2000 successful projects and fully transferable 25 years warranty. As your local waterproofing and repair specialist, Sign waterproofing inc. takes great pride in being your first choice for any project, big or small. Plus, we know the importance of fast response and precise scheduling when the inevitable emergency occurs. Our service trucks are fully stocked with the most frequently called-upon parts and supplies so that when you call, Sign waterproofing inc.’s trained technicians are ready to answer. Quality, Honesty,Well Priced- At Sign waterproofing inc., Don't hesitate!

Call 6475681718
Email: signwaterproofing@gmail.com

Service Area:
Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Thornhill, Milton, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Oakville, Kleinburg, Nobleton, Woodbirdge, Vaughan, Maple, North York, East York, Scarborough, Burlington, Markham, Stouffville, Concord, Malton, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket, Port Credit