Dr. Clean Air

Reviews for Dr. Clean Air

Samar in Ottawa
Samar in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dryer vent, a/c inspection and cleaning

I got my a/c and dryer vent cleaned by Dr Clean Air and they did an excellent jOb . The two gentlemens that came were very professionals ,friendly and they love their job .they will be coming back for duct cleaning . I would recommend Dr clean Air to anyone that is looking for hassle free service.

Thank you for your business Samar.

D. Birnie in Navan
D. Birnie in Navan
1 review NAVAN, ON

Duct cleaning

We moved into our 25 year-old home in the summer of 2011 and quickly found out that the ducts have never been cleaned. The dirt and dust that came out was unbelievable! After a thorough cleaning and disinfecting from Dr. Clean Air, the ducts were immaculate and like new. They were also very professional and considerate.
We had a newborn daughter at the time and attribute our clean ducts and new air filter to the fact that she has never been sick. My severe allergies have also significantly subsided since our cleaning and installation of the special air filter.
Thank you, Dr. Clean Air!

Thank you for your business.

Monique Kennedy in Ottawa
Monique Kennedy in Ottawa
1 review Gloucester, ON

duct cleaning

I was very impressed with the work they've done. Pricing was very good,result very good. I would recommend them anytime and gave me very good advice as well too finish very satisfied customer thank you very much

Great Thanks Monique ,

Lisa Fischer in Ottawa
Lisa Fischer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

THOROUGH duct cleaning

Starting from the cheerful receptionist and ending with the owner of the company himself overseeing the job, my experience with Dr.CleanAir was amazing. Compared to last time we had our ducts cleaned, this company was more thorough, better value, service and helpful. They even did a "checkup" of our entire heating and cooling system (for free) and suggested things to change that weren't part of their services. AND, because they had to park their truck in our neighbour's driveway, even gave them a free furnace filter. AWESOME JOB. would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Many thanks . Please allow me the Honour to serve you again .

Bassem Sader in Gloucester
Bassem Sader in Gloucester
1 review GLOUCESTER, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

This was the second time I got my air ducts cleaned, and when I saw the thorough and meticulous work Dr. Clean Air did for me, boy did I feel ripped off by the first company!
The cleaning was a multi-step process this time, that went beyond vacuuming the dirt out of the vents; they also sanitized and deoderized, fixed a few broken vent covers (at no extra charge!) and recommended I open up a new cold air return in the basement. The service was impressive, the job was clean, and the staff very knowledgeable. Couldn't ask for a better service!

Your beautiful family deserve best service ever.

David Gorman in Ottawa
David Gorman in Ottawa
3 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Duct Cleaning (1st time since house built 20 years ago)

I whole heartedly reccomend Dr. Clean Air. It is owner operated and their enthusiasm and care really shows.

This was the first time we had our ducts cleaned since the house was built 20 years ago. They did a very thorough job.

The thing i liked the most was that this was the first time anyone has taken a close look at our ductwork and they pointed out a lot of "interesting" things the builder did with the ductwork. They also fixed up a bunch of minor issues for free that i didn't even know i had. And they left me with a list of things i could do to improve my heating system. They also improved the venting for my furnace, taught me some things about my humidifier, and were a wealth of info about my furnace air filter. It's like getting a check-up for your whole heating system (not just the furnace itself). They take a system view not just a single component.

Thank you for allowing me to serve you .

James in Vanier
James in Vanier
1 review Vanier, ON

Duct Cleaning & Maintenance

My house is over 120 years old, and while the duct work is obviously not that old I'm sure it hasn't been cleaned in 20 years. Which is way too long given the health risks that can arise from poor air quality.

It was time for a cleaning and boy was I glad I shopped around. Price was important but not as important as quality, workmanship and reliability. Dr. Clean Air hit all 4 of those targets with 5 stars.

During the initial visit they were ready to get started but I had too much storage and chaos in my basement for them to access the air ducts. They were so understanding that they just booked another appointment giving me time to clean and didn't charge me for the initial visit. Then on the second visit i was called out to an emergency meeting with my work an hour before Chris and the owner were scheduled to arrive to do the cleaning, but since I had already met them and I could tell the were very trustworthy I told them to let themselves in and they did. I forgot that i left cash laying all over the place and not to my surprise nothing was touched. They are very trustworthy.

What's more is that their tenacity and small town attitudes showed me that they are out to do a great job, not just make a quick buck. They were very thorough and when I arrived home halfway through the cleaning they had taken every precaution to respect my home. They left everything cleaner than it was when they arrived.

If you're thinking of having your ducts cleaned and want someone to go that extra mile to make sure its done well... call Dr. Clean Air!

Thank you James, you are great person .

Cindy Moore in Nepean
Cindy Moore in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Duct cleaning

This company is great! It's unlike any other duct cleaning company because of the method they use. They were very informative and educational about the various systems in our house. They even offered to inspect our dryer exhaust at no additional cost! We were very pleased with their quality of service and will most definitely use Dr. Clean Air again!

thank you so Mrs. Moore, please call again .

Kate in Little Italy
Kate in Little Italy
1 review OTTAWA, ON

vent cleaning, dryer vent replacement

crew was great - went above and beyond to ensure i understood all services being provided and gave additional information about other services (not simply ones offered by their company) that would assist me in home maintenance.
highly recommend using Dr Clean Air to anyone who has questions about air quality and proper ventilation for ducts, home heating and dryers.

Thank you for your business Kate.

Larry in Nepean
Larry in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Duct cleaning

Very professional and thorough. Dr. Clean Air uses advanced tools and techniques to really clean out my dusty and moldy ducts and furnace. They do little extras like penetrating deep inside the ducts and replacing grill screws. I would definitely hire them again.

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents. The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is ...