Dr. Clean Air

Michel in Ottawa
Michel in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They Contaminated our Home

Worst experience of our lives. Their truck had an old broken vacuum bag and all the old dust and debris that was inside of it (from other people’s homes) got sucked in all through our house. Dust and debris everywhere: the carpets, our clothing, our vents… every room, everywhere. We had to pay thousands of dollars to have the entire house properly cleaned. The owner’s solution for all our troubles: to give us a free furnace filter to clean the particles out of the air. Not even a refund let alone cover the cleaning costs.
In addition to all that, they did not follow any NADCA protocols. They didn’t cover the vents. They didn’t even remove the cold air return grilles but instead bent every grill in the house by shoving their spray nozzle through the grilles. Because of this, their spray leaked down every single one of our walls. It permanently stained the walls and we had to paint every room in the house.
I know this all sounds hard to believe, but it all happened. You can’t make this stuff up. And that’s truly not even the whole story. They are truly a complete circus company. The owner did not care that they contaminated our house, but was more concerned that we would give him a bad rating. For your own HEALTH, do NOT hire this company, hire someone reputable.
Note: writing bad reviews is not something I do, this the first bad review I’ve written in my life.

Sir,
are you sure we have served you ,,
our company only serves Ottawa.
613-862-7578
i have no Idea who you are ,, I m not sure how Home stars allows this type of reviews without verifying if you are real customer or not .
would you please confirm if you are mistaken us by the other companies name our phone number is 613-247-5959 Ottawa .
please double check I have no Idea who you are and why you are slandering us with this review we just we dont know you
please I would appreciate a call from you, maybe some one out there using our company name to serve in Toronto or else where

Razia in Campbellton
Razia in Campbellton
0 reviews , NB

Repeat Service

I am a repeat customer for Dr. Clean Air!! First time was when I owned my house! Now having downsized to a condo, I called Dr. Clean Air. Service was so good & thorough I got the service for my dads condo!! Would definitely recommend Dr. Clean Air!!!!

My hounour blessed by serving thank you so much

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Toxic mess no more

I am very grateful for the owner, William, fitting me in on a Sunday. I knew the duct work etc was a mess following extensive renovations and the system was always spewing dust (and worse). Thanks to William's thorough (and on-time) efforts, I'm breathing clean and easy. I felt that I was in very good hands.

Evan Cathcart, Ottawa

My hounour to serve you

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Great product

I love these filters, you get what you pay for only 175 , great products and Excellent service. Thank you Dr. Clean Air. It was peace of mind . #Homes

Sir ,
It means too much to have this from a very successful real estate agent in the Ottawa region

Mike613 in Ottawa
Mike613 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct Work / Lifetime Air Filter

Honest family business that puts out only quality work. Thats what makes small business stand out vs competitors and big companies. I am glad we chose this company and will recommend to our friends and neighbours. The new filter provided is amazing. Thank you!!

Thank you so much Mike .. it's so rewarding when I see this type of compliments many thanks for giving me the chance to serve you

jason
jason

Duct clean doe the whole house

It was done professionally and they left everything clean.
They were friendly and patient. Great job!

It's my pleasure and honour

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning

Couldn't be more satisfied with the work and service i received from Dr Clean Air. They showed up on time, cleaned the duct & dryer vent thoroughly. Provided before & after pictures which i was very impressed with :)

William was extremely honest and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr Clean Air. They did a fantastic job!!

It's my pleasure

Thanks for giving us the chance to serve you

Lee Review in Ottawa
Lee Review in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Overall Satisfactory

I had them clean my ducts in the spring, and overall they were nice and I think did an alright job. They weren't too push on selling extra services. Also I would of liked an offer to see camera pictures of before and after the cleaning, but then again I didn't ask.

I'll make sure i offer Pictures before and after ..

Just to remind you for the next 3 years
if you for any reasons you think the system is not as clean or not done right

I'll be happy to come back

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Great guy. Fixed the ticking noise in my vents that would happen when heat/cooling system started. Drove me crazy. He spent 2 hours checking all the vents and adjusted a damper (100 year old house). No more noise ! Thank you!!!! Lisa

It's my pleasure

Thank you for giving me the chance ..

Gina and Randy from Ottawa
Gina and Randy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work!

I recently had our dryer vent cleaned by Dr. Clean Air. William (the owner) was friendly, polite, and professional. They arrived on time, set up and completed the job in a very reasonable time frame. William noticed another vent outside that was broken and luckily had a replacement with him so I added that to the job. He then took a few minutes to look at the furnace and cleaned a couple of the filters on a separate part of the furnace and checked the humidifier filter as well. That was completely disgusting! He told me to pick one up at Home Depot and he's stop in one night to change it for me! And he did!
I will be touching base soon to have our furnace cleaned, as well as the ducts throughout the house. I trust that Dr Clean Air will do a thorough job and I highly recommend them!
I was also impressed by the price and quality of their work, my family and I immediately felt the difference in the air quality in out house. We are breathing and sleeping better since having them clean the ducts. Thank you Dr Clean Air!

It's my pleasure serving you thank you so much

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents. The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Ottawa?