Dr. Clean Air

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Toxic mess no more

I am very grateful for the owner, William, fitting me in on a Sunday. I knew the duct work etc was a mess following extensive renovations and the system was always spewing dust (and worse). Thanks to William's thorough (and on-time) efforts, I'm breathing clean and easy. I felt that I was in very good hands.

Evan Cathcart, Ottawa

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Great product

I love these filters, you get what you pay for only 175 , great products and Excellent service. Thank you Dr. Clean Air. It was peace of mind . #Homes

Sir ,
It means too much to have this from a very successful real estate agent in the Ottawa region

Mike613 in Ottawa
Mike613 in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct Work / Lifetime Air Filter

Honest family business that puts out only quality work. Thats what makes small business stand out vs competitors and big companies. I am glad we chose this company and will recommend to our friends and neighbours. The new filter provided is amazing. Thank you!!

Thank you so much Mike .. it's so rewarding when I see this type of compliments many thanks for giving me the chance to serve you

jason
jason

Duct clean doe the whole house

It was done professionally and they left everything clean.
They were friendly and patient. Great job!

It's my pleasure and honour

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning

Couldn't be more satisfied with the work and service i received from Dr Clean Air. They showed up on time, cleaned the duct & dryer vent thoroughly. Provided before & after pictures which i was very impressed with :)

William was extremely honest and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr Clean Air. They did a fantastic job!!

It's my pleasure

Thanks for giving us the chance to serve you

Lee Review in Ottawa
Lee Review in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Overall Satisfactory

I had them clean my ducts in the spring, and overall they were nice and I think did an alright job. They weren't too push on selling extra services. Also I would of liked an offer to see camera pictures of before and after the cleaning, but then again I didn't ask.

I'll make sure i offer Pictures before and after ..

Just to remind you for the next 3 years
if you for any reasons you think the system is not as clean or not done right

I'll be happy to come back

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Great guy. Fixed the ticking noise in my vents that would happen when heat/cooling system started. Drove me crazy. He spent 2 hours checking all the vents and adjusted a damper (100 year old house). No more noise ! Thank you!!!! Lisa

It's my pleasure

Thank you for giving me the chance ..

Gina and Randy from Ottawa
Gina and Randy from Ottawa
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Great work!

I recently had our dryer vent cleaned by Dr. Clean Air. William (the owner) was friendly, polite, and professional. They arrived on time, set up and completed the job in a very reasonable time frame. William noticed another vent outside that was broken and luckily had a replacement with him so I added that to the job. He then took a few minutes to look at the furnace and cleaned a couple of the filters on a separate part of the furnace and checked the humidifier filter as well. That was completely disgusting! He told me to pick one up at Home Depot and he's stop in one night to change it for me! And he did!
I will be touching base soon to have our furnace cleaned, as well as the ducts throughout the house. I trust that Dr Clean Air will do a thorough job and I highly recommend them!
I was also impressed by the price and quality of their work, my family and I immediately felt the difference in the air quality in out house. We are breathing and sleeping better since having them clean the ducts. Thank you Dr Clean Air!

It's my pleasure serving you thank you so much

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I recently had some ducts in my house cleaned by Dr. Clean Air. William (the owner) and his team arrived prepared and on time. They were polite, professional and extremely respectful of my home. They set up and cleaned after themselves in a very reasonable time frame. I am very impressed by their professionalism and friendliness, and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to friends and family.

Hello and many thanks ,,I'm not sure which client you are just see the post.. to me it's pretty less can't tell you how happy that I'm appreciated by my client

Christine in Thornhill
Christine in Thornhill
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dryer and Duct cleaning

I found several reviews for dryer vent and duct cleaning on a community Facebook page and William of Dr. Clean Air was highly recommended. He did a great job and it was unbelievable to see how much dirt and debris were in the vents. He went above and beyond the service and did a great job. and even cleaned so much dirt and dust from my furnace. I would highly recommend their services He is very friendly and offered many tips on maintaining my dryer vent and furnace.

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents.

The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is our 6-step process that we use to ensure professional and satisfactory customer service. This process begins before our cleaning professionals enter your home, and ends only after all cleaning tasks are done and digital pictures taken to show the result of the cleaning.

We adhere to the highest standards of customer services and are not satisfied until you are.

We promise you:

Educated and trained staff
Fully equipped trucks
Higher standard equipment
Higher standards of quality control

... and much more!