Dr. Clean Air

Reviews for Dr. Clean Air

Ann C. in Ottawa
Ann C. in Ottawa

Installation of HRV and booster for Furnace

I was very pleased with the care that the staff of Dr. Clean Air took in cleaning the air ducts and noticing that my HRV machine was no longer working. I am so appreciative of the research that William did on getting the proper HRV machine to suit the size of our house and my budget.

William noticed that no air was going to several air vents and worked diligently to get the best booster and came back several times until it reached the proper air pressure. I now have heat in two rooms that never had the proper heat coming up the vents. Thank you so much.

Hi ANN,

It is my absolute pleasure serving you and your beautiful home.
Thank you for the opportunity, thank the review .
I'm just click away for any service or demand you may have .

Duct cleaning AMAZING!!

William did an amazing job thouroughly cleaning out my ducts! He went above and beyond for me. He was very nice and friendly and very very knowledgeable!! He truly did an amazing job! I will highly recommend William to anyone!! Thank you again so very much!!

Pam in Ottawa
Pam in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct clean, dryer vent, filters, humidity maintenance

Excellent service. William is very helpful, I learned so much about my home and Maintenance, sometimes you need re-education :). Very good experience. Peace of mind knowing these things were taken care of properly.
call dr clean air.
I did because I saw a glowing review on Facebook in my Ottawa neighbourhood.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and proof the quality of our special care procedures

Kevin
Kevin

Duct and furnace cleaning

Great job, cleaned areas that I wasn't even aware would be dirty/ clogged. Employees were very respectful and worked cleanly.

Highly recommended!

Dear Sir,
It's my pleasure serving your beautiful and blessed home

Stuart Gray from Ottawa
Stuart Gray from Ottawa

Duct/furnace cleaning and tune-up

We did a large renovation in our home which generated a lot of dust in the HVAC system as a result. William showed us clear and detailed photos of the condition of our ducts and gave us his recommendations before proceeding. He went above and beyond the service we have received from companies in the past. William personally delivered a replacement furnace filter and offered to discuss balancing of the HVAC system without charge. Very friendly, professional, and quick to respond. A would highly recommend William and the Dr. Clean Air services without hesitation.

Thank you for your business Stuart, my pleasure , sorry for a very late reply . However, at the time didn't know how this works.

Dryer Duct Cleaning

I recently used Dr. Clean Air to have my dryer duct cleaned. My dryer was not working at full capacity due to my duct being completely blocked. I received excellent service and advice from Dr. Clean Air prior to and following the service. I am happy to say that my dryer is functioning again! I am happy to recommend Dr. Clean Air to friends and family.

Thank you for your business.

Jen in Ottawa
Jen in Ottawa
1 review Limoges, ON

Duct cleaning, mold removal, furnace and air filter service, vent installations

When I moved to a new area I tried to hire all local/small businesses and mainly chose by personal referral. Dr. Clean Air has been a continued part of our goal to have fresh/quality air in our home. They are knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. They bring that "neighborhood/community feel" to their personal service. I did not indicate a price because I paid for so many services at so many different times but through research I have found them to be competitive.

Thank you for your business Jen.

Duct System Cleaning

I highly recommend Dr. Clean Air. Having moved recently into my new home which is 50 years old, and the fact that the previous owner did not live in the house for one and a half years before I moved in and knowing that the house was not maintained well, I hired Dr. Clean Air to clean the house duct. The duct was filthy due to years of negligence. Dr. clean Air's crew were punctual, professional and tidy. I was impressed with their attention to detail and making sure the job was well done. what impressed me more was the sanitizing of the Duct system at the end of cleaning. Dr. I was also shown photos of the duct system before and after the cleaning!

I would highly recommend Dr. Clean Air to clean the duct system as this is a very important health matter.

Thank you for your business!

Igor in Ottawa
Igor in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

I hiered this company to clean my ducts after having moved into an older home and did some renovations. They arrived on time, explained what they will do, protected all the floors and started to work. They did not rush to get the job done quickly. They took their time to ensure that everything was done properly. I will definitely hire them next time again.

Thank you for your business Igor.

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents. The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is ...