Dr. Clean Air

Reviews for Dr. Clean Air

Ghada in Toronto
Ghada in Toronto

Best duct cleaning company

Very professional ...clean and reasonable price. High experience and great support. My furnace also got broken and they provided all kind of supplies and heating equipments in just one hr. Thanks a lot

Hamdan
Hamdan

Duct Cleaning and Sanitization of Ventilation System

I 've been using Dr. Clean Air since 2012, I have had them clean and sanitize 4 of my properties over the years. I don't know what to say as I usually don't review anything unless its worth going out of my way for! This company hasn't failed me once yet! I would highly recommend them and would even tip them if I could :) Worth every penny as one location had 3 cats and the ducts haven't been cleaned in over 10 years. I can't believe what they did! Anyways I will be calling for the next one! Thanks again guys for a great experience and most important an amazing Job!!

Cheers!

Thank you it's my pleasure , I'm so honoured to serve loyal citizens of Ottawa such as your self .

Most welcome any time you and your extended families

Antonia
Antonia
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing service

William from Dr. Clean Air went out of his way to ensure that the timing worked with my schedule. He sent clear instructions ahead of time. He and his team followed covid guidelines very well, and respected my property. I hired him to clean ducts, furnace, ac, and dryer vent. He did far more than any other company had done in the past. One example: he cleaned the AC coil. No other company had done that before, because apparently they expect you to ask for it. William just cleaned it. I highly recommend Dr. Clean Air. Ask for William. He did all that work so well, and with great courtesy. Thank you.

You are so kind and appreciative of good service ,
Many thanks for your loyalty and this recommendation.. this all we have happy client who we do consider extended family in my beautiful Ottawa .

Duct clean

Dr. cleaning did the completely clean of my vents and HAC,they are professional,highly effectiveness and efficiency,and also very kind. Also they wearing face musk and kept social distance during their almost 4 hrs job. I recommend their service!

We simply doing our job
And we live what we do
Always ,consider the honour and trust allowing us in your home as privilege giving to us and therefore we do our best to keep it this way

Duct cleaning

Very good service, coming on time and finished on time they do the job in good quality they clean everything after they finished I really thank them and sure I will call them again...

Its my pleasure serving you
Thanks million times

Duct cleaning

Dr cleaning came to my house and did the duct cleaning, their service was phenomenal, they arruved right on time and the cleaning was great, they even used an eco friendly product to disinfect the ducts, and their price was cery reasonable.
I highly recommend them.

This reviews and honest compliments means the world to us
Can't thank you enough for the opportunity to serve you

Dryer Vent Cleaning

I had a very bad smell every time I ran my dryer. Dr. Clean Air came to clean the vent. They cleaned the vent and replaced the cover outside that needed to be replaced. They also gave me good advice to maintain the vent properly in the future. There is not longer a bad smell originating from my dryer vent! Happy with the service. Thank you Dr. Clean Air!

I'm not sure if this Stittsville client or westboro

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you too are priority to us
Your trust means the world to us and we will do everything in my power to keep it this way this all we have
Not like other companies monopoly .,

Cooper
Cooper
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic customer care and workmanship!

We hired Dr. Clean Air to clean our dryer vent which we had a feeling was not up to Code. We were so satisfied that we had them return to install a proper venting system for our dryer, cleaning of our furnace, A/C and HRV and all our air ducts.

William and his colleagues were professional in explaining everything they were doing along the way, including the products to clean the ducts. They were respectful, kind and courteous and took extra care. They were on time with each visit.

I had done a search, and found them online and I can tell you they live up to each and every positive review.

We recommend them. Customer service was top notch.

It's my honour serving you . Thank you for your honest feedback ,
I simply was doing my job thanks for the opportunity

khalid bochor from Kingston
khalid bochor from Kingston
2 reviews Kingston, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

We hired Dr Clean Air and we were very pleased with there duct cleaning service. The staff were very professional ... they came in did there job and left without making a mess. I would def recommend if you are looking for duct cleaning service.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you

Messy

We used Dr Clean Air awhile ago and were not very satisfied with the mess they left behind. Friendly enough but they didn’t clean up and left metal pieces from drilling into the duct work laying all around our basement.

Who are you
What s going on with HomeStars review
I'm getting reviews from people I never served

Is there someone else using our company name out there to hurt us

Who is this client saying so
Who are you in the only one in this company serve so I must know if there was an issue or a complain
While ago

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents. The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Ottawa?