Duct Cleaning

613-247-5959
4791 Hawthorne RD
Ottawa
K1G 3N4

We did a large renovation in our home which generated a lot of dust in the HVAC system as a result. William showed us clear and detailed photos of the condition of our ducts and gave us his recommendations before proceeding. He went above and beyond the service we have received from companies in the past. William personally delivered a replacement furnace filter and offered to discuss balancing of the HVAC system without charge. Very friendly, professional, and quick to respond. A would highly recommend William and the Dr. Clean Air services without hesitation.

Thank you for your business Stuart, my pleasure , sorry for a very late reply . However, at the time didn't know how this works.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Dryer Duct Cleaning

613-247-5959
4791 Hawthorne RD
Ottawa
K1G 3N4

I recently used Dr. Clean Air to have my dryer duct cleaned. My dryer was not working at full capacity due to my duct being completely blocked. I received excellent service and advice from Dr. Clean Air prior to and following the service. I am happy to say that my dryer is functioning again! I am happy to recommend Dr. Clean Air to friends and family.

Thank you for your business.

Jen in Ottawa
Jen in Ottawa
1 review Limoges, ON

Duct cleaning, mold removal, furnace and air filter service, vent installations

When I moved to a new area I tried to hire all local/small businesses and mainly chose by personal referral. Dr. Clean Air has been a continued part of our goal to have fresh/quality air in our home. They are knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. They bring that "neighborhood/community feel" to their personal service. I did not indicate a price because I paid for so many services at so many different times but through research I have found them to be competitive.

Thank you for your business Jen.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct System Cleaning

I highly recommend Dr. Clean Air. Having moved recently into my new home which is 50 years old, and the fact that the previous owner did not live in the house for one and a half years before I moved in and knowing that the house was not maintained well, I hired Dr. Clean Air to clean the house duct. The duct was filthy due to years of negligence. Dr. clean Air's crew were punctual, professional and tidy. I was impressed with their attention to detail and making sure the job was well done. what impressed me more was the sanitizing of the Duct system at the end of cleaning. Dr. I was also shown photos of the duct system before and after the cleaning!

I would highly recommend Dr. Clean Air to clean the duct system as this is a very important health matter.

Thank you for your business!

Igor in Ottawa
Igor in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

I hiered this company to clean my ducts after having moved into an older home and did some renovations. They arrived on time, explained what they will do, protected all the floors and started to work. They did not rush to get the job done quickly. They took their time to ensure that everything was done properly. I will definitely hire them next time again.

Thank you for your business Igor.

Michele from Ottawa
Michele from Ottawa

ventilation

I initially contacted Dr Clean Air to replace our dryer vent. William had offered to do a quick inspection of our home's ventilation system when I told him we had recently switched from oil to gas. At the time, we had significant condensation on the inside of our windows and William explained it was because we didn't have cool air return; we hired William for this project. We then hired him for duct cleaning and his team did a very thorough job. We were most satisfied with the quality of his work. William is friendly, knowledgable and very passionate about optimizing air quality in homes. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Clean Air for the installation or upgrade of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.

Michele.
Cant thank you enough for the trust in us. I love my work because of people like you who encourages small family business to do better by word of mouth referral

Louay from Gatineau
Louay from Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Duct & Filter Cleaning/ Maintenance

When we purchased our house, we hired Dr. Clean Air to inspect our ducts, vents, and furnace. The owner (Bill) was very friendly and honest. He told us what needed to be done and ensured that our ventilation system was thoroughly cleaned. We were very impressed with how fast and efficient everything was done for such a good price!

Thank you Louay.

khalil from Ottawa
khalil from Ottawa

Duct cleaning

We had the service few weeks ago. The work was exceptional. I liked how Bilal ( owner) walked us through the whole process explaining what he is doing and how we can improve the quality of air at our home. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your business.

Sam from Ottawa
Sam from Ottawa

Duct cleaning & Furnace Cleaninf

Bilal (owner) came by this morning and spent 3 whole hrs with me going through my entire house thoroughly explaining the process and cleaning it. It was awesome! I've never seen someone so passionate about his job and his genuine care for his clients. He did an A+ job and I'm truly greatful I hired him. My daughter caught pneumonia recently and I was moving into a new house with family and the air quality was poor. I explained my concerns to Bilal and without hesitation he left no stone unturned disinfecting every spot in my house insuring that everything was done to perfection. I would highly recommend him if you truly want the job done right.

Thank you Sam.

Wissam from Ottawa
Wissam from Ottawa
1 review ,

Duct cleaning

I Hired Dr. Clean Air to clean the ducts in our house. Technicians were highly professional, friendly, reasonably priced and efficient. After a thorough cleaning, was able to feel a big difference. I feel I breath clean air. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Clean Air to friends and family.

Thank you Wissam.

More about Dr. Clean Air

Dr. Clean Air is an Ottawa-based, family-run company that serves Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and surrounding areas. We are an air duct cleaning company that professionally cleans heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including duct, furnace and dryer vents. The secret to our thorough and successful duct cleaning services is ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Ottawa?