WD-Pro Inc.

735 Fenmar Dr. NORTH YORK ON M9L 1X1

Reviews for WD-Pro Inc.

Home owner in Toronto
Home owner in Toronto

Amazing service and great price

After being highly recommended, Yuriy came to give a quote for new windows throughout the house and I was impressed with how friendly and professional he was. He was able to give a same day quote, which was fantastic as other companies took several weeks to get a price back to us. He just completed the job and we couldn't be happier with the windows. They have transformed the house. When we came to look at them, Yuriy took the time to walk us through the house and make sure we understood how to open each one and take them apart for cleaning, Will be recommending WD-Pro to anyone looking for new windows!

eric from Interscape Design Renovations
eric from Interscape Design Renovations
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Few windows and garage door.

Always get good service from Yuri. His pricing is great. If only I had more money I would get all my windows done. I've refereed to all my friends and hes done at least 10 jobs for me. It just shows good service gets referrals.

Karrie in North York
Karrie in North York
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Windows and Front door

Yuriy and his team replaced our windows and front door. He was very professional and punctual and gave the best price for the windows. Our front door is beautiful too! He even went above and beyond by fixing the latch on our sliding door - which he did not install but just noticed was broken. We are very pleased with our new windows and door!

Robbert R from Aurora
Robbert R from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Window replacement

Yuri was recommended to us by a co worker who had him replace their windows, we priced out another Company as well and Yuris price came in lower. I was a bit worried about going with the lower quote and concerned about the quality of work and windows I would receive. But because of the recommendation we decided to go with him and we could not be happier. He was very patient with us while we emailed back and forth asking for changes to our original quote. The windows took a little longer to arrive then what we both expected but he was great with updating us on the status. Once they arrived the job was done in three days by him and his college. Every day the left the areas they were working in in perfect condition and all the windows were well organized in our garage. We were very impressed with the quality of work on the install and his great problem solving skills for a few issues we ended up having with our brick. I would highly recommend them again and can't wait to have them come back next year to replace some of our doors.

Justin Hunt from New Tecumseth
Justin Hunt from New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

wINDOWS

Yuriy's team was excellent, and delivered the quoted windows for our home on time and even when they found carpenter ants, got everything installed on schedule. Could not recommend them enough, great professional service, and great quality work.

Alicia from Keswick
Alicia from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

Patio Door Instal

Uri and Dimiti did an amazing job installing our patio doors. They worked quickly and efficiently. We are more than pleased with their work. Will be contacting them again for our window and door needs.

Abbey Holder from Burlington
Abbey Holder from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Windows

WD Pro did a fantastic job at installing our new windows. They were by far the best price, and the installation was extremely quick. They cleaned up all the areas they were working, got rid of our old windows, and were very professional. The new windows completely update the exterior of our home and I would not hesitate to recommend WD Pro to any friends or family needing new windows and doors.

gerry from Hamilton
gerry from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

windows

yuri and vlad did a great job replacing my 30 year old
wiindows on my home..very friendly.cleaned up well and the windows look great. i would highly recommend them thanks

Daniel in North York
Daniel in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Windows/Garage door reframing

I needed a garage door opening re-framed and a new door. Mike and his partner did such a great job I had him change all my basement windows. Solid, professional work. I've already gotten many comments on how nice the aluminum work looks. Very reasonably priced as well. I'd love to work with him again in the future.

Catherine Borden from Brampton
Catherine Borden from Brampton

Windows/Front Door

Yuri and his partner installed all new windows and a new front door on my home in Brampton. Yuri was recommended by a friend and I am more than pleased that I decided to go with him. After shopping around I found his prices the lowest, and his workmanship top rate. I found him to be knowledgeable, punctual, efficient, respectful of my property, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to other friends and family.

More about WD-Pro Inc.

WD-PRO Replacement Windows Doors is located in North York, ON and has been serving the GTA community for 10 years. We stand behind our high quality products and superior workmanship, offering you competitive pricing with the best results. We understand that remodeling can be stressful, so we aim to make ...