Acco Canada Refrigeration Service

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON M9W 3E9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Etobicoke  >  Acco Canada Refrigeration Service

Reviews for Acco Canada Refrigeration Service

1 review Burlington, ON

SubZero repair

Acco correctly identified the problem and repaired the SZ for 1/4 of the cost proposed by Same Day App. who wanted to replace the entire compressor.
Same Day App. quoted $3.2K & when we told them NOT to do the work, they charged my cc stating they ordered the replacement part & kept our deposit & put us on collection.
Jessie from Acco provided a letter to the cc company which stated the compressor was NOT the problem and the cc company refunded the deposit. Kudos to Acco for great service.

Petal moore from Toronto
Petal moore from Toronto

SUB ZERO REFRIGERATOR

100% satisfied!
After a brief conversation with Jessie explaining our concerns that our fridge appeared to be over heating. He suggested that we turn it off immediately to prevent further damage and costs.
Jessie showed up the next day on time as discussed, diagnosed the problem, had the parts at hand and the job was completed and cleaned up in a few hours.
Thanks Jessie! Your service call was exceptional and it's a pleasure to work with skilled trades people that are professional, courteous and punctual! Wish you were a General Contracter!

Refrigeration Service Call

Jessie spent a lot of time at my home trying to diagnose the issue with our fridge. He gave me options to consider and pricing to compare. He took time to replace two light bulbs that were difficult to access and showed me how to vacuum the condenser.
I was very pleased with the end result of the service call. Jessie was polite and thorough and I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to others.

Sarah from Scarborough
Sarah from Scarborough

Sub Zero Repair

Was 100% satisfied with Acco Canada...Jesse, the technician came to my home the very day I called him, he was on time and was able to diagnose and make all the necessary repairs in a timely and costly manner. I highly recommend this company and would defiantly call Jesse back if ever necessary!

B Joynt in Toronto
B Joynt in Toronto

Sub Zero repai

I was so happy to have Jessie come to our house to repair our refrigerator. He was prompt, efficient, and solved the problem in the amount of time he estimated. I would happily have Jessie to our home again. Thank you!

Guy Hoskins in Etobicoke
Guy Hoskins in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Refrigerator repair

Jessie came promptly, correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it showing great attention to detail and pride in his work. He performed several other minor repairs without including them in the bill. A charming and honest man who I would be happy to invite back into my home for further work.