Quicker Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Quicker Rooter Plumbing

Rlal in Calgary
Rlal in Calgary

Not very happy

i had my water heater installed from this company four years ago. Recently i called the same company since the thermopile was faulty and we needed to change it. The technician came and charged us a whooping $235.00. when i called another technician, who told us that we were ripped. I will not call this company again. Thank you

Rlal

Hot Water Heater

The hot water heater was leaking last month, after 16 years of service. So we called Quicker Rooter, the original plumber who installed the old tank for us. They immediately came and had the new one set up. We were happy to have the new tank in such a short time, and not have toworry anymore.

Holly in Calgary
Holly in Calgary

Service

Excellent company and staff. I have had excellent service 2 different calls, 1 to fix my hot water tank and 1 other fix 2 drains.
Great group, Alex the Plumber knows his stuff.

Craig in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

Hat water tank leak

I was told they would replace hot and cold lines on hot water tank for the price above and they showed up and only did one. I wouldnt use them again. They didnt even use flexible line they used the old pipe I had. Then they wouldnt take visa. I called them back once I saw the work and they denied everything that they quoted $294 for one pipe. I remember the original conversation because my wife was there and I said to the guy they were both old and the other might give away at any time. He agreed then he tried to upsell me to do the tank as well and both the lines for $899. so he said to me again 2 lines for $295 or the whole tank and lines for $899. I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. Avoid them at all costs they give good plumbers a bad name. I doubt I will ever get my money back or the other pipe changed.

Reg Frizzell in Calgary
Reg Frizzell in Calgary

clogged kitchen drain

Our kitchen drain clogged causing water to back up thru the drain to the dish washer, in turn causing a flooded kitchen floor.
Quicker Rooter was recommended to us by a friend. We are pleased with the quick response to our problem and completely satisfied with the results. We found the fellow doing the work, by the name of Alex, to be quite willing to answer any questions and carried out the work professionly and cleanly.

dave  from Calgary
dave from Calgary

Furnace Repair

Our furnace turned off in the middle of the night and would not come back on. I called Quicker Rooter Plumbing and they immediately came out and were able to fix the problem which we were so grateful for considering we have two small children and it was close to 20 below outside. We would definitely recommend this company to family and friends and anyone who needs a reliable and professional plumber.

john from Calgary
john from Calgary

drain

Thank you for being honest. I called around to get my drains and got the run around from other plumber. Thanks for showing up and helping out and not over charging me Thanks

annielu from Calgary
annielu from Calgary

fixed leaking humidifier

I called quicker rooter and told them about my problem. they sent a technician right away, he knows what he was doing and I am thankful that the leak was fixed. I will recommend quicker rooter to my friend if ever they will need a plumber.