Quicker Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Quicker Rooter Plumbing

sham from Calgary
sham from Calgary

service

So our sink was leaking , carpet was completely soaked with water from the sink. Then we called these guys and made an appointment with them. The guy came pretty quick. He looked around then explained the situation to us. He was friendly, professional and very nice. He got the job done nice and clean. My husband and I were really happy about the service and the fair price we got from them . We definitely will recommend to our friend and relatives if they need any plumbers in calgary

Dave Anagnostou from Calgary
Dave Anagnostou from Calgary

hot water / furnance

I just had this company do a furnance and hot water tank change at my home. Great work, came on time and neat work and price was lower than originally quoted. I will definately use them again !!

Sam W.
Sam W.

a/c,h/w tank and furnace install

Worst company EVER!!! These guys had me waiting over TWO YEARS to complete a simple job in my small home. I finally had enough with the countless tall tales and endless excuses from this outfit and called the BBB. Only then did the owner agree to pay me a small partial refund. He didn't want to even do that but the BBB told him that they couldn't close the file on it unless he did. Which would have meant a permanent bad rating with the BBB. Then after all of this...the owner corners me in a parking lot and threatens me with physical violence...cursing and yelling!!! i had to call 911 and have a restraining order put on him. This is the worst of the worst...do yourself a favour and call ANYBODY else but this company!

Ellen in Calgary
Ellen in Calgary

hot water tank repair

They attempted to charge us more than the telephone quotation, which he 'promised' was a set-price job; this seemed a bit sleazy to me. They advertise in my community, which was why I called them. The plumber seemed qualified and nice enough, could have dressed a little neater, and didn't appear happy with his job; a definite lack of pride in his company. The owner/manager came across as untrustworthy and I will never use this company again, and certainly never for a major job.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?