Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Catherine Brooks in Langley
Catherine Brooks in Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

Service of Heat Pump

Our service technician, Joel, was very informative and patient and explained in great detail what needed to be done. We did not expect to have warranty but without me even asking he checked on this with the main office and found out we do have warranty but only until October. I would not have checked. Airco did not install unit originally. Also gave advice on other issues he spotted and pointed out things that we had no idea about. I’m impressed. Thank you Joel and Airco. Looking forward to a cool house again.

sheldalee
sheldalee
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace servicing and filtration

We have had Airco do several things for us over the years from servicing to adding an extra filtration. Always great service and very professional.
Will continue to use and highly recommend.

Home in Delta
Home in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Annual service special

We have used Airco for a number of years including installation of Furnace and Water heater (twice). Joyel has been the annual service technician the last couple of years and is great. We really appreciate Airco's service and personnel. We did realize that after this year maintenance service on furnace and water heater that fireplace annual maintenance isn't part of Airco's mandate as it involves more than just gas that is required to be checked annually. We have a large soot build up internally so will have to have this addressed by a separate fire place specialist company.

Syd in Surrey
Syd in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

yearly furnace and air conditioning maintenance

Joe and Mark came to do the yearly cleaning and maintenance of our air conditioning and furnace. They are very pleasant. After the work was done, they cleaned up the place. I am happy to say that Airco does a good job.

Debbie  in Maple Ridge
Debbie in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Heating system

I have my heating /cooling system serviced every year. I found Airco to be a quick, prompt and professional service and will contine to use them for years to come.

Dennis Andrews in Chilliwack
Dennis Andrews in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

New heat pump system

My wife and I are greatly enjoying our new heat pump system installed by Airco. With the wealth of information on their website, I was able to have an informed discussion with Dan, the owner, who drove to Chilliwack for a relaxed, no-obligation consultation to decide on a system that best met our needs and budget. Like Dan, the installers were very friendly, considerate and efficient, completing the work on schedule despite horrendous weather conditions. I very highly recommend Airco.

Joy16 in Vancouver
Joy16 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Airco Heating and Cooling service

Thank u very much for your quick and efficient service.
We where glad that our problem was quickly fixed.
Airco came on time and we where informed quickly of what was needed.

We where pleased with our experience and then setup another appointment for an inspection and tune up

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Furnace repair

I don’t normally write reviews, but Airco deserves an excellent review. My furnace had quit working and I did not know who to call. I finally chose Airco and I am glad I did. I made an appointment and they sent me an email to confirm it. Also, on the day of the service I received a phone call to let me know they were on their way. And they arrived on time.
Dan diagnosed a tricky problem with the furnace and was able to repair it without replacing any parts. It was a pleasure dealing with him.
I definitely recommend Airco and will absolutely be using them in the future.

Thanks Richard. That was a tricky problem but a little persistence paid off! So glad to help and we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the spring!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Installing a thermostat & upgrading connections

Joel & Mark came to our house and did a professioal and efficient installation of our new Sensi thermostat. As we just moved into the house I didn't know how the gas fire place worked and they showed me what I needed to know. Great service!

Thanks so much. Mark is a young apprentice who is currently enrolled with BCIT. Joel is helping train him as part of a co-op program we participate in to help give back. We really appreciate the kind words and I'll be sure to share them with both Joel and Mark.

Satisfied customer in Langley
Satisfied customer in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Excellent service again from Joel

I have had the pleasure of Joel from Airco service our Carrier furnace again. Joel loves his work and is very good at explaining intricate details of his work slowly and thoroughly to make sure I understand. He is an excellent listener and never shrugs me off because he is too busy. He knows his job, loves doing it and has excellent interpersonal skills. I will continue doing business with Airco because of people like Joel!

Thank you! We work hard to hire people who share our passion and take the time to do things right. We really believe it is good service to explain how things work. Some people don't want to know but most people appreciate the extra step. Thanks for recognizing Joel for his consistent service approach.

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions.
We service every area south of the Fraser.

We service, repair and install all makes and models of residential air and water heating and cooling equipment including:

- Air Conditioners
- On-demand Tankless Hot Water
- Radiant Tube Heaters
- Standby Home Generators
- Thermostats and communicating controls

Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and carry workers compensation coverage and insurance. We take all major credit cards and debit cards and we offer discounts and loyalty rewards to long term customers.

As a family-run heating and cooling business, we've grown but we've never lost our roots. We know how important family is and how important comfort and safety is to your family.

Let our family help your family.

Services: