Reviews for Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Dennis Andrews in Chilliwack
Dennis Andrews in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

New heat pump system

My wife and I are greatly enjoying our new heat pump system installed by Airco. With the wealth of information on their website, I was able to have an informed discussion with Dan, the owner, who drove to Chilliwack for a relaxed, no-obligation consultation to decide on a system that best met our needs and budget. Like Dan, the installers were very friendly, considerate and efficient, completing the work on schedule despite horrendous weather conditions. I very highly recommend Airco.

Joy16 in Vancouver
Joy16 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Airco Heating and Cooling service

Thank u very much for your quick and efficient service.
We where glad that our problem was quickly fixed.
Airco came on time and we where informed quickly of what was needed.

We where pleased with our experience and then setup another appointment for an inspection and tune up

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Furnace repair

I don’t normally write reviews, but Airco deserves an excellent review. My furnace had quit working and I did not know who to call. I finally chose Airco and I am glad I did. I made an appointment and they sent me an email to confirm it. Also, on the day of the service I received a phone call to let me know they were on their way. And they arrived on time.
Dan diagnosed a tricky problem with the furnace and was able to repair it without replacing any parts. It was a pleasure dealing with him.
I definitely recommend Airco and will absolutely be using them in the future.

Thanks Richard. That was a tricky problem but a little persistence paid off! So glad to help and we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the spring!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Installing a thermostat & upgrading connections

Joel & Mark came to our house and did a professioal and efficient installation of our new Sensi thermostat. As we just moved into the house I didn't know how the gas fire place worked and they showed me what I needed to know. Great service!

Thanks so much. Mark is a young apprentice who is currently enrolled with BCIT. Joel is helping train him as part of a co-op program we participate in to help give back. We really appreciate the kind words and I'll be sure to share them with both Joel and Mark.

Satisfied customer in Langley
Satisfied customer in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Excellent service again from Joel

I have had the pleasure of Joel from Airco service our Carrier furnace again. Joel loves his work and is very good at explaining intricate details of his work slowly and thoroughly to make sure I understand. He is an excellent listener and never shrugs me off because he is too busy. He knows his job, loves doing it and has excellent interpersonal skills. I will continue doing business with Airco because of people like Joel!

Thank you! We work hard to hire people who share our passion and take the time to do things right. We really believe it is good service to explain how things work. Some people don't want to know but most people appreciate the extra step. Thanks for recognizing Joel for his consistent service approach.

Cool cloverdale  in Surrey
Cool cloverdale in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Central air furnace and tankless HW.

Very professional service from start to finish. I would highly recommend them and have already. Day three as they neared the end of all the work. I was packing up my 5 noisy portable air conditioner. I now laugh at climate change.

We really appreciate the kind words. As you can tell, our teams work hard to bring in quality projects on time and on budget. We really enjoy solving comfort and efficiency problems and love it when our customers recognize the passion and knowledge we have. "Life is short. Love what you do. And do it well". Good advice from my uncle and the founder of this company.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fujitsu ductless mini-split system

604-882-9224
Langley
BC
V2Y 3A1

My husband and I were really happy with the service we received from Airco. We recently had a Fujitsu ductless mini-split system installed (heating and cooling) and are really happy with the product! It was installed just in time for the heat wave we just had and it works fabulously. Dan was the one that did our quote and he was extremely knowledgeable, discussed a variety of different options, described in an easy to understand way how the systems work, and was not pushy and even encouraged us to get other quotes. Our impression after meeting with him was that the company stands behind their products and work, they are honest, and have been nothing but pleasant to deal with. Joel was the technician that installed our unit and he was very professional, skilled, polite, friendly, and cleaned up well after he was done. I would definitely recommend Airco and we will definitely use them in the future!

Thank you so much for that great review. We are proud of the work we do, and of the Fujitsu systems we install. Amazing technology with efficient comfort. I won't do a full advertisement for them here, but needless to say we love working with them. Thank you so much for your trust in our recommendations and let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Andrew in Port Coquitlam
Andrew in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace Service, New Hot Water Tank and Central AC Install

I found Airco from Homestar and had them service my old hot water tank and furnace few months ago. I had some issues with the HW tank at the time, and the technician, William, did not hesitate to go over things in more detail than I think he needed to during a servicing appointment. After that, I inquired about replacement hot water tank. Dan (I believe he is the owner / operator of Airco) was very friendly and made good recommendations on makes and models. Before I was able to schedule an appointment, my tank failed on me. Since it was last minute, Dan went out of his way to personally install a new tank for me. Few weeks later I started inquiring about central AC. Since this is a fairly big purchase I was asking hundreds of questions. Dan responded to me whenever he can, and was very patience with my emails on make, model, pricing, and installation details. When I finally made got the AC installed last friday, I was even more impressed. The crew (Joel & Pauline) arrived on time (7:30am), both very friendly, worked passed 10pm to get a 1.5 day install all done on a Friday. Even then I didn't feel they rushed into their work. The installation was as neat as it can get, and by 10pm when everything was setup Joel still took another 30 minutes to go over things with me. The only thing I wish to differ in this experience was if Dan didn't miss some of my emails with questions on the AC when he was swamped with work, which I felt in a way delayed my AC purchase and lead to a price increase of the AC unit. Not completely his fault as I could have called to follow up but chose to wait for an email response. While Dan honored the original quote, he could no longer accept credit card payment (which I could have gotten some cash back for) and could not offer Airco reward points for future services. Despite that, Airco still easily gets a 10/10 review from me and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone that needs heating and cooling services.

Thank you so much Andrew for your kind words and honest feedback. And also for the understanding of missing some emails. As a family run company, with a reputation for good work, we sometimes do get overwhelmed as a result of extreme weather conditions. So it is very much appreciated when our customers recognize our human limitations! You were a pleasure to work for and we are very happy to have met your expectations. Let us know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Lb in Surrey
Lb in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace and hot water tank installed

Very fast and really professional. Technician really respected me and my home. Everything was explained well and was supported after when I had questions. Great job! Will use in future and recommend to others.

Thank you for that feedback. As a family run company, we understand the importance of respecting your home as if it were our own. It really is a simple recipe; Safety, integrity, quality. Put that into everything we do and I think the results will meet or exceed our customer expectations. I'm glad we met yours.

Syd in Langley
Syd in Langley

furnace maintenance and installation

We called AirCo to service our furnace in March. Joel, the technician, found that there was carbon monoxide (CO) circulating in the house. With Joel's insistence, we called Fortis (the gas company). They found that there was a very high concentration of CO in the furnace exhaust. This required the replacement of the furnace which AirCo was able to do within two days.

William came to install the new furnace. He was also the person who installed our AC in 2017. Both times, he was very professional and did an excellent job. After the installation, he explained to us how to operate the system. We are very pleased with his work.
Thank you Joel for recognizing the danger.

Thanks for your review Syd. We appreciate you taking time to share your story. We know it can be difficult news to accept, but replacing the furnace is better than trying to replace lives. But sometimes we all get tired of the hyperbole. We take our work seriously and value safety first, followed by comfort and efficiency. While we don't push equipment replacement unless it's absolutely necessary, we do take the time to share the reasons for our recommendations. We believe some good solid advice mixed with reliable service is the secret. Thank you for your faith in us!

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions.
We service every area south of the Fraser.

We service, repair and install all makes and models of residential air and water heating and cooling equipment including:

- Air Conditioners
- On-demand Tankless Hot Water
- Radiant Tube Heaters
- Standby Home Generators
- Thermostats and communicating controls

Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and carry workers compensation coverage and insurance. We take all major credit cards and debit cards and we offer discounts and loyalty rewards to long term customers.

As a family-run heating and cooling business, we've grown but we've never lost our roots. We know how important family is and how important comfort and safety is to your family.

Let our family help your family.

Services: