Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Abbotsford  >  Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Andrew in Port Coquitlam
Andrew in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace Service, New Hot Water Tank and Central AC Install

I found Airco from Homestar and had them service my old hot water tank and furnace few months ago. I had some issues with the HW tank at the time, and the technician, William, did not hesitate to go over things in more detail than I think he needed to during a servicing appointment. After that, I inquired about replacement hot water tank. Dan (I believe he is the owner / operator of Airco) was very friendly and made good recommendations on makes and models. Before I was able to schedule an appointment, my tank failed on me. Since it was last minute, Dan went out of his way to personally install a new tank for me. Few weeks later I started inquiring about central AC. Since this is a fairly big purchase I was asking hundreds of questions. Dan responded to me whenever he can, and was very patience with my emails on make, model, pricing, and installation details. When I finally made got the AC installed last friday, I was even more impressed. The crew (Joel & Pauline) arrived on time (7:30am), both very friendly, worked passed 10pm to get a 1.5 day install all done on a Friday. Even then I didn't feel they rushed into their work. The installation was as neat as it can get, and by 10pm when everything was setup Joel still took another 30 minutes to go over things with me. The only thing I wish to differ in this experience was if Dan didn't miss some of my emails with questions on the AC when he was swamped with work, which I felt in a way delayed my AC purchase and lead to a price increase of the AC unit. Not completely his fault as I could have called to follow up but chose to wait for an email response. While Dan honored the original quote, he could no longer accept credit card payment (which I could have gotten some cash back for) and could not offer Airco reward points for future services. Despite that, Airco still easily gets a 10/10 review from me and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone that needs heating and cooling services.

Lb in Surrey
Lb in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace and hot water tank installed

Very fast and really professional. Technician really respected me and my home. Everything was explained well and was supported after when I had questions. Great job! Will use in future and recommend to others.

Syd in Langley
Syd in Langley

furnace maintenance and installation

We called AirCo to service our furnace in March. Joel, the technician, found that there was carbon monoxide (CO) circulating in the house. With Joel's insistence, we called Fortis (the gas company). They found that there was a very high concentration of CO in the furnace exhaust. This required the replacement of the furnace which AirCo was able to do within two days.

William came to install the new furnace. He was also the person who installed our AC in 2017. Both times, he was very professional and did an excellent job. After the installation, he explained to us how to operate the system. We are very pleased with his work.
Thank you Joel for recognizing the danger.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gas Furnace Maintenance

Called Airco based on recommendations from neighbours in the area. Joel performed routine maintenance, as well as answer all my questions as I had just recently moved in. He was friendly, knowledgeable and polite. Will definitely call him back next time. Cost included Routine Minor Service and 2 air filters.

1 review Delta, BC

furnace

our name was submitted for the Spirit of Giving campaign, and yet we understand the new furnace was given to a family in need, and we are very happy for that family as they suffered such a tragic loss.

however, today Dan decided he wanted to help us out also and came to install a new circuit board at no cost, so I'm excited to see how much more efficient our furnace will be.

and when we are in a financial situation to upgrade to a new furnace with Air Conditioning, we will be definately giving you our business.

God Bless you and your employees.

We were very pleased to help. This was our first year running the Spirit of Giving campaign, where we give away a furnace to a family in need. It was a hard decision because everyone who was nominated were such great people. We're lucky to live in this community and we have so many loyal and wonderful customers. This was just our small way of giving back, so I'm glad we were able to help. Have a wonderful year!

Wesley in Surrey
Wesley in Surrey

They Saved Christmas!

Amazing service, furnace broke two days before Christmas. Airco came in the next day and saved my year! Even though they were fully booked they made time to come help me. We had lots of family coming to stay the week so it would have ruined Christmas to have no heat during this cold snap.

I'll never use another company again, fair pricing and amazing service! Do yourself a favor and go with them.

Thanks Wesley! We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad we were also able to help out with the warranty situation. It took some time to connect the dots, but York and their local supplier really is a very good company and will help when they can. We refunded those costs back to your credit card, so let us know if you didn't see it. Have a great year and remember to change that filter! :-)

1 review Langley, BC

Excellent service from Joel @ Arco!

I called for service as my furnace was not blowing air. Dana was amazing and was able to send a tech the same afternoon. Joel arrived early, was very pleasant, knowledgeable and fixed my furnace in no time and gave some great advice for future. I would highly recommend Airco and ask for Joel.
Thanks Airco!

Thanks for the feedback! We are a family-run business and all of our technicians have the same approach. Good honest service to the best of our ability every time. I'm so glad we could help you on short notice!

Cheryl in Surrey
Cheryl in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace maintenance

Dealing with Airco was a pleasure from the get go, which started with a quick response to my phone message asking to have the furnace serviced. The technician, Joel, arrived on time and was pleasant to deal with. He took the time to explain how I could best maintain the furnace and how using a different filter could help decrease allergy symptoms. He also explained and helped set up the programmable thermostat. I then received a discount using the Family Value Card and got points to use towards next year's service! I highly recommend Airco and would like to thank Joel for all his help.

Thanks for sharing your experience Cheryl. It does help others see that we do what we promise and we're concerned about your needs. Being pleasant may not fix the problems, but it sure makes it easier to enjoy the journey! Joel appreciates your kind words as well.

Pamela from Vancouver
Pamela from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

replacing/supplying/installing a new Touch Screen programmable Thermostat

You must read my wordy review that I sent to BBB today , just before this.

I cannot express the appreciation and trust that I have in Mr. Dan Hunter and his company Airco heating&Cooling Ltd. in (Willoughby)
Langley,BC I contacted him about our issues with a problematic history with Sears and their programmable Thermostat made by Carrier, with cost and much inconvenience to us since 2010 and 2014
Mr Hunter came the next am, installed a better/updated Prog. Thermostat, teaching us its' use, as well as ensuring we received all the important and pertinent info/warranty paperwork and registering same unit. All this service from initial contact to completion in well under 24 hours. WoW!!

We will, without question, forever be Airco Customers now.

Today, with every living expense escalating, Finding a genuine, sincere and honest service with Mr. Dan Hunter is beyond valuable!

Pamela/Barrie Sargeant
Maple Ridge, B. C.

Hi Pamela, Thanks for your feedback. As you can tell, we really do have your interest at heart. The small things can be forgotten by some companies, so we try and make it easier for you. We register every unit we install to ensure our customers get the full value of warranty from the manufacturer. Just wish everyone did it that way. It would save a lot of grief! Glad we could help though! Cheers, Dan

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions.
We service every area south of the Fraser.

We service, repair and install all makes and models of residential air and water heating and cooling equipment including:

- Air Conditioners
- On-demand Tankless Hot Water
- Radiant Tube Heaters
- Standby Home Generators
- Thermostats and communicating controls

Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and carry workers compensation coverage and insurance. We take all major credit cards and debit cards and we offer discounts and loyalty rewards to long term customers.

As a family-run heating and cooling business, we've grown but we've never lost our roots. We know how important family is and how important comfort and safety is to your family.

Let our family help your family.

Services: