Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Brad W
Brad W
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Furnace repair

Saved the expense of replacing the whole used furnace by going with Airco as others simply wanted to install new furnace. They had the needed parts and responded quickly and were informative and professional and polite. Service performed without a glitch. Saved me $4000. Very pleased.

Dylan in Vancouver
Dylan in Vancouver
0 reviews Langley, BC

Replace old furnace/AC with furnace/heat pump combo

Our old Carrier furnace and AC died as soon as we bought our house and we got three quotes on a replacement system, with a priority on wanting to access government incentives for switching to a heat pump. We went with Airco (and a Daikin system) because at the consulting and quote stage Dan was very thorough and explained in detail the options, including answering some questions that the other companies couldn't. His thoroughness inspired confidence, and I wasn't disappointed when the installers made time for us (in the middle of record snowfall between Christmas and New Years Eve, I might add) and completed the removal and install in two days. I feel very good about choosing Airco, and would recommend them highly.

Bucka
Bucka
1 review Surrey, BC

Air Conditioning

After this summer's heat wave, we finally decided to spend the money to get the air conditioning we've needed for a long time. The Airco guys, from Dan who estimated the job, to Jeanne and Matthew who installed the system, were amazing. Professional, courteous, friendly, tidy. In short, we have never had a crew on any job about whom we could give an unreserved "ten" as we can for these. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Furnace and Heat Pump Install

Unlike all other companies in the lower mainland that I contacted, Airco is very professional and customer focussed. They did an excellent job and really are customer focussed. I highly recommend!

Barry T
Barry T
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Boiler and Combination System Replacement

We were extremely pleased with the work done by Airco and would recommend this company. The experience was very professional from the initial estimate and presentation from Dan. The work performed by Jonathan and William was excellent. They were extremely professional and courteous while in our home. They answered our questions and kept us updated at all times. The worksite was left tidy and the end of each day.

THORNELOE
THORNELOE
1 review Langley, BC

NEW FURNACE

AIRCO installed our new furnace....we are well satisfied and have no hesitation recommending Dan & Team. They also installed our air conditioning for which we are truly grateful. Bruce and I found them hard-working,friendly and polite.

1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Furnace maintenance and repair

Had regular maintenance work done on our furnace and fireplaces. Also we were hearing a loud humming noise coming from the furnace. Jeanne was professional and helpful and advised that we would need a new gas valve and provide a time frame for the part and cost. The part did take a few days longer to arrive than originally advised but Dan ensured that I was kept in the loop of what was happening and why. On the day the part arrived Dan called and he Matthew arrived within a few hours to install the part. I was impressed and pleased with the work, promptness respectfulness and professionalism . Would not hesitate to recommend.

JM
JM
0 reviews Langley, BC

Tune-up for furnace and air-conditioning unit

The technician performed his work with skill and competence. Was a pleasant person and came across as reliable. Remedied service work which was previously never performed by an different service provider.
The cost for this service was fairly expensive.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent work and service

I hired Airco for installation of my furnace previously and they did a great job. As a result, I also hired them to help install air conditioning. William came on site to install the air conditioner and I can tell he is serious about the job and cares about the quality of the work. Overall I am very satisfied with the whole experience.

Frank in Atikokan
Frank in Atikokan
2 reviews Langley City, BC

Don't Look Anywhere Else

Dan & the team at Airco Heating and Cooling;

My wife and I are tremendously pleased with the support and service we received from your company along the path to have our new heat pump and furnace installed.

I appreciate the time you took to chat with me to address all my concerns, and recommending a package that is just right for our house. I felt at ease with selecting your company, after your initial visit, when I saw there to be no pressure sales tactics, rather I observed a knowledgeable tradesman sharing his insights to enable me to make the right choices and at a price range I felt comfortable with. Your quote came in a timely manner, and covered all the details we had discussed, with a well broken-down and itemized list of all the included parts and labor, and most of all contained no surprises.

William arrived on time on the day of the install, and it didn’t take long for me to feel confident our project was in good hands. He listened intently, took note of and addressed my wishes and concerns, shared his plan for the work ahead, and got to work. He took the time to explain when I had a question, and proved to be quite resourceful in dealing with the challenges of a retrofit and demands of a particular client like me. I’m grateful to have had William be in charge of this installation, and don’t think there could have ever been anyone better to work on our project.
He is respectful, professional, reassuring and a very hard worker with the level of attention to detail that is rare these days. Only after he installed and commissioned the system did I realise the sheer amount of work that had to be put into this job, and how I had underestimated the time and effort required.

We have been enjoying the new comfort levels in our house for a few days now, and we couldn’t be happier about having found Airco to get us here.

My hope for anyone who may read this is to understand that my praise of your company should weigh above and beyond the average testimony, given that I myself am a tradesman, and manage quality assurance / quality control on commercial construction projects as part of my job. I highly recommend Airco for all your heating and cooling needs.

In closing, I’d like to acknowledge that all this could not hinge only on the people my wife and I interacted with, and would like to extend our thanks to the rest of the Airco family who support your everyday efforts in any capacity.

Frank & Adriana

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions. We service every area south of the Fraser. We service, repair ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Abbotsford?