We called AirCo to service our furnace in March. Joel, the technician, found that there was carbon monoxide (CO) circulating in the house. With Joel's insistence, we called Fortis (the gas company). They found that there was a very high concentration of CO in the furnace exhaust. This required the replacement of the furnace which AirCo was able to do within two days.
William came to install the new furnace. He was also the person who installed our AC in 2017. Both times, he was very professional and did an excellent job. After the installation, he explained to us how to operate the system. We are very pleased with his work.
Thank you Joel for recognizing the danger.