Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Reviews for Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

satisfied customer
satisfied customer
1 review Langley City, BC

Replacement of old original furnace

After 10 years of procrastinating we finally decided it was time to get rid of the old original furnace that came with our house built in the 1980s. After a couple of different quotes and interviews from other companies we finally decided on hiring Airco as a couple of people incl family members had recommended them. We also liked the idea of supporting a local company right in our own city. There was no sale pressure at any point. Dan was extremely informative and even had all the details about all the current rebates. He spent a good solid hour on his first visit to give a quote, looked at all our vents in the house, listened to our concerns etc. and did not over promise anything. They were not necessarily the cheapest but the feeling of getting quality and being in good hands with people that knew what they were doing was also very important. Turns out there were big issues with the way a previous owner had messed around with our old system. William and Jonathan took their time on the first day of install and was able to pinpoint it and get it corrected properly so we would not be putting strain on our new system. I think William said he had never seen anything quite that bad before. They finished early December and I am still in disbelief every time I walk into our home and feel warmth. The way our house is built and set up makes heat distribution a bit tricky and yes, there is one particular room I wish would get just a tad bit warmer without feeling like we are burning up in other rooms. Dan has even been out and answered my questions and concerns regarding that, again very patiently and has given suggestions. We will try them all out next winter as we get more used to the system; but we seem to finally have a system that works flawlessly and quietly. We were used to using our natural gas fireplace a lot along with a powerful electric heater for a big chunk of the winter - not any longer!!! Airco's quote was very detailed and Dan was tremendously patient in answering a barrage of questions both via emails and phone calls. I have zero knowledge about HVAC systems, just knew that I was tired of being cold and listening to our old noisy system. William was just as patient once all the work had been completed. They put in a new furnace, a central heat pump, and a new hot water tank. He had a ton of information and after he and Jonathan had spent three solid and very long days getting our new system just right he still seemed to have all the patience and time to answer all our questions. There were a couple of very small issues that came up within days after install, Airco was quick in answering my phone call/email and had Jonathan out right away to correct it and even apologize for the small issue - I had more questions for him since he was here and he did not mind answering them even though I knew it was a very busy season for them. Can I also add, how well they maneuvered around Covid safety especially for the month of Dec 2020 - very well done, keeping their distance, using masks whenever we needed to ask them questions etc. William takes great pride in his job, is very detailed and makes it look as neat and tidy as possible. We have had the heat pump AC running a couple of times on hot days and it seems to work really well. I don't ever want to move house again after finally getting this done. I think we hired the right people for the job. Thank you Airco ( Dan, William and Jonathan).

JUDITH M.
JUDITH M.
3 reviews Langley City, ON

changing thermostat

jeanne did a great job changing our broken thermostat. appreciate airco's prompt efficient service each time we call them. great advice given for our a/c unit as well thanks j

Dennis Lanthier in Surrey
Dennis Lanthier in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace Replacement

Airco Heating and Cooling are the most professional and well organized contractor I have ever dealt with. They provided a very comprehensive quote and quickly provided all the information such as their insurance and business licence, required by our strata council.

The new furnace replacement installation required a new vent pipe to be installed through the roof. Other contractors wanted to hire a roofer to do this step, but Airco had the experience and expertise to do this step themselves negating the requirement to deal with more than one contractor.

The installation technician did a fabulous job, and answered all my questions and concerns thoroughly. When the work was completed, he took our payment and provided all the required documentation for rebate programs.

I want to thank Airco so much for a job well done and would recommend their services to anybody requiring HVAC work.

john
john

heat pump service

Jeon and Mathew were very friendly and had knowledge of the equipment that they were working. on. They took their time to explain how to get the most out of our equipment which we appreciated.
I was very happy how they cleaned up after themselves and was able to recommend to my neighbors who hired them also.
I will for sure have them back when we require service again.

Tankless water heater

I have enjoyed Airco for over 9 years. They initially installed a furnace and heat pump. They did a top notch job on this product. They are the only company I allow to service my furnace and heat pump.
I now installed a tankless water tank. Again nothing but great service. From the owner to the technicians and the office staff nothing but great service. I have and will recommend Airco to anyone I know!

J. Budd
J. Budd
1 review Surrey, BC

Maintenance on furnace, air conditioner and fireplace

The person who serviced the furnace, air conditioner and fireplace was very thorough. Left everything clean and neat. Wore a mask at all times. Seemed to be very proficient and polite.

Irene in Surrey
Irene in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace and heat pump install

Will @Airco

Will is one of the most professional, caring people we have ever met. Fantastic work installing our new gas furnace and heat pump.
The little things make the difference and Will went above and beyond our expectations. We would like to thank him for the excellent work. He is dedicated, honest and truly cares about a quality install. His knowledge and expertise is a huge asset to Airco. He worked so hard and so long each day for 3 days as it was a huge job, we were concerned for him. We are very happy with the result and appreciate his work and dedication. We definitely recommend Will @ Airco. Thanks Will.

N. Waterman
N. Waterman
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Fantastic, friendly, and efficient service from Airco Heating and Cooling. We used them in the Fall for what turned out to be a pleasantly inexpensive Furnace repair and then recently had our HW Tank replaced after 20 years. The technicians arrived on time and were very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Patrik Eliasson
Patrik Eliasson

World class installation

It's 10 o'clock Friday night and William (head Installer) just left our house, which says a lot for going the extra mile. He has been working for 3 long days to install a combined high efficiency furnace and a heat exchanger along with a tankless hot water system.
Airco have been a real pleasure to deal with from the very beginning of this process. After talking to the office, scheduling a time to access our house, Dan showed up on time and we had a great walk thru and a very good plan was created and submitted shortly after his visit. A few weeks later the install date came and William arrived on site and on time.
William has been fantastic to deal with. He is extremely thoughtful and his knowledge regarding heating and cooling is top notch.
William always took his time to explain why certain things were like they were if a question came up.
We could not have ended up with a better company. We highly recommend Airco to anyone who want an honest, hardworking, friendly, thoughtful and a high quality installation. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Patrik. We appreciate the kinds words and recognition for our sincere approach to our work. Stay in touch!

Familyof5
Familyof5

Furnace Replacement

The most amazing service I have ever had, hands down. From beginning to end, it was a pleasure to be helped and cared for by Dan’s team. I seriously have never felt so trusting of anyone servicing anything for me. All of them were kind, genuine and funny! And the work was done with the utmost care and professionalism.

Thank you to Dan for always answering my texts even though it was definitely after hours. He answered my questions and did his best to accommodate my needs.

I am so glad I chose a family run business, as 2020 proved to be a difficult year for everyone, I wanted to support local. The universe placed me with the best of best out there and I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you again, Dan, Jeanne, and Matthew!

You are so very welcome! We always appreciate the kind words as we do work hard to do our very best. Stay warm!

More about Airco Heating And Cooling Ltd

Airco Heating and Cooling Ltd has been serving you since 1970 with quality, integrity, and honesty. We are proud of the work we do and our attention to detail. We excel at high quality workmanship and unique situational solutions. We service every area south of the Fraser. We service, repair ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Abbotsford?