Professional Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Scarborough  >  Professional Movers

Reviews for Professional Movers

Mark  in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

I was a little daunted by the scope of my move , being a first time mover with a lot of furniture and belongings . But Professional Movers lived up to there name sake . They were on time , in budget and did a great job under difficult and trying circumstances ( I didn't get my new house keys till very late in the evening ).

Very fast and not a single item broken or scratched . The guys worked very hard and fast during the course of the move, and were really easy to deal with the entire time.

Thanks Professional Movers for making my move a breeze .

S. Elkhazendar
2 reviews ,

Assisted Review

This is our 2nd move with this company and we are happy once again. Thank you to all that helped in arranging for our move. The staff were great and easy to work with. All our items were blanketed and material items were plastic wrapped. Thanks once again.

M. Horvat
1 review Scarborough, ON

Assisted Review

I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent service. The guys were very good and very nice. Thanks again for all your help. Everything was done professionaly and all my items were wrapped with nothing broken. Thank you for the great service.

More about Professional Movers

We are the very best in Moving & Storage. Professional Movers is a company you can trust. We are a full service moving company with full time employees to assist you with all your moving needs. We are one of Toronto's finest.