RRG Landscaping Inc

Reviews for RRG Landscaping Inc

Sonia in Mississauga
Sonia in Mississauga

Weekly lawn maintenance

Having just had a new baby and purchased our first home, it was at times challenging to figure out what services would be needed, but RRG immediately signed us on with no contract. For this I was appreciative. Service was decent but after a herbicide treatment that we had agreed to was postponed by 2 weeks with unsatisfactory follow-up, I called Rob to try and establish more of an understanding regarding our maintenance plan. I was immediately accused of being 'cheap' and calling him too much. I have no desire to work with people who feel that customer service is beneath them. I'm still shocked at the way Rob turned a very civil conversation into a shameless attack on my personality through his lack of class and use of course, unprofessional language. Consider yourself warned.

Christine C in Toronto
Christine C in Toronto

Backyard

They were very personable,courteous and friendly. All concerned seemed very informed and interested in the project. Viable suggestions were made and carried through effectively and efficiently.They were prompt, within the timelines agreed to and did a great clean up job as well. I liked that they all had a proffesional appearance as well.Great job!