Bellevue Landscaping

Reviews for Bellevue Landscaping

steven.persa
steven.persa

Restoration and reconstruction

I have relied on Bellevue Landscaping for several projects from wrought iron fencing to interlocking driveways and each time they have been professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

sean.kipfer
sean.kipfer
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping

I have worked with Ron from Bellevue Landscaping for over 2 years. He always responds quickly to my requests and goes out of his way to make sure my project is completed quickly and without complications. I recommend him to anyone looking for any kind of exterior improvements.

robert.semon
robert.semon

Wooden Deck

The deck was exactly how my mother and I wanted it. No hassle no heartache, just amazing work from Ron and his crew. A have already reccommended them to friends and family.

Thanks Ron

Thanks for the review and thank your mom for all those great sandwiches! - Ron

Mark
Mark

Concrete Work

We needed some concrete work done and Ron did a fantastic job. He came out and gave us a quote right away. He was able to work with out timeline and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. If you are ever in need of concrete or landscaping work, I would recommend you give Bellevue a call.

Mark, thank you for the positive feedback. That was definitively a unique and interesting project! - Ron

KM
KM

Landscape/hardscape

My experience with Bellevue Landscaping is extensive. They have completed fences, retaining walls, interlocking stone, wood decks, general hardscape/landscape, and even design projects for me. I have never been disappointed in their work, and am always impressed with their attention to detail and superior customer service.

Thank you for your positive feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you and we'll always be there when you need us.

adrianahale
adrianahale

backyard renovations

Couldn't have been more pleased,Ron came out to assess the job and provided an estimate.Its obvious that Ron and his crew take great pride in their work and thanks to them Mom And Dad can enjoy sitting in the Backyard again.

I'm glad to hear your parents are enjoying their backyard. It was an a dramatic transformation!

Ricky in Toronto
Ricky in Toronto

Fence Project

We were looking for someone to remove our old fence and then build a new one along the back property line and also add a gate similar to our neighbours.
Ron came and gave us a quote and not only was the pricing reasonable but I appreciated how Ron was very flexible as we moved forward on different specific pieces of the project.
I initially requested our fence to look identical to our neighbours but he educated us on designs that would last longer, clearly caring about the quality. Additionally, Ron built our gate to have a similar look and feel as our neighbours and also installed a very good latching mechanism that was not part of the initial project scope.
Ron was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to hire him for other outdoor projects we will have in the future.

Thank you! I'm happy to hear you're happy with the fence and gate.

bruce from Toronto
bruce from Toronto

ravine fence replacement

after several failed attempts to find a fencing team to replace the one falling into our side ravine, we found ron. it was tricky to access. he was extremely helpful providing various options alongside his personal opinion. the work was on time, high quality, on budget, and throughout ron was a delight to work with. would highly recommend him and B.L. for any landscaping needs.

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure to help you with your fence. I'll pass on your comments to the rest of the team! - Ron

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

Demolish old fence and instal new fence.

A wonderful experience with B.L. Best ever with a contractor. They did what we wanted, and agreed to on time and cost. The demolished fence was removed and the site cleaned after completion of the job. I'd use this company again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you! I love the fence style you chose and cedar is always such a pleasure to work with. - Ron

malik in North York
malik in North York

path way

They are very professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Very satisfied with their work. No hidden fees charges and work done on time. A+ service overall. I will definitely call them for my future projects

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure!

More about Bellevue Landscaping

We are a quality-oriented design + build company specializing in developing home landscapes into beautiful spaces families can enjoy. Please feel free to visit us at BellevueLandscaping.ca