Bellevue Landscaping

Reviews for Bellevue Landscaping

Heather F. in Toronto
Heather F. in Toronto

Wood Privacy Fence

I found Bellevue on Home Stars and contracted them to build an 8' wood privacy fence in our backyard. Ron was excellent to work with, he responded to promptly to questions and kept us advised on the project timeline. Ron and his staff arrived on time and completed the project as promised. They did an excellent job and ensured everything was cleaned up at the end of the day and at the end of the project. I would definitely use Bellevue again for any landscaping project and would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Landscaping Project

Ron and his crew installed a railing for me and completed some other exterior repairs for me. These fellas are very professional and their workmanship good. Happy for the referral. I’d recommend this firm. Thank you Ron for the good work.

Nick

Thank you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fence and gate dividing two properties

Really good quality fence and gate. They even managed to ensure my lilac, climbing rose and our neighbours flowers were left in great condition. Way better job than my last contractor. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your comments. The plants are just as important as the fence so we're happy to hear they held up well.

Deck & Fence project

Ron and his crew show care for the quality of work and the satisfaction of the client. The level of customer service is well above average.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll make sure I let the rest of the team know you're happy with the work.

Fence install

Ron and his crew were timely, professional and the quality of work was exemplary. Communication was great as well. Highly recommend

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you're happy with your new fence.

Michael Conn from Toronto
Michael Conn from Toronto

Cement Parging

Ron came to the rescue! Needed cement parging along the side of our house. Bellevue Landscaping completed the job on time and on budget. Ron also supplied and installed an aluminum hand railing - all in the same day!

Highly recommend Bellevue Landscaping to get 'er done.

Glad to hear you're happy with the work. We'll always be here if you need us!

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Front porch and stairs

Ron is a very friendly and hard working fellow who aims to please his customers.

Thank you again for calling us back after installing your retaining wall last year. I'm glad you're happy with the new natural stone steps and aluminum railing. I'm also happy you're getting so many compliments from your neighbours!

Fence

Needed my fence repaired and Ron proved to be very easy to work with and he did a really good job. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you! It was nice seeing you again. We'll always be here if you need us.

kathleen.b.adams in Toronto
kathleen.b.adams in Toronto

Backyard fence

Ron is a gem to work with! Reasonable prices, excellent workmanship, we're very happy with his work. He's great at communicating and updating, arrives when he says he will, which is huge. We'll definitely use him again.

Thanks Ron!

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure building the fence and gate for you!

New fence

Bellevue Landscaping built a new fence for us. They were on time and on budget. We are so happy with their work and look forward to working with them again. They are the best!

Your new fence will bring new life to your backyard. I'm glad you're happy with our work!

More about Bellevue Landscaping

We are a quality-oriented design + build company specializing in developing home landscapes into beautiful spaces families can enjoy. Please feel free to visit us at BellevueLandscaping.ca