Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Greenfield Landscaping

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

New Front Yard Lawn

Monsoor and everyone at Greenfield deserve a raise. They turned my lumpy, crabgrass front yard into a lush, green haven. The front yard looks like custom carpet.
I will recommend Greenfield to all my friends and neighbours when they ask who did such an excellent job of my front lawn.

Chris.
East York, Ontario.

Hi Chris,

We had such a blast working with you! Thank you very much for your kind words.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Back Yard Landscaping

Thanks to Mansoor and his crew for transforming my back yard from a disaster to a beautiful, livable space. The project was partly a joint project with my neighbours. Mansoor spent an hour and a quarter with my neighbours and I just doing the estimate. He answered all our questions, addressed our concerns, kept in touch with us and offered helpful suggestions throughout the project. He and his crew, all of whom were friendly and cooperative, completed the project in a very timely manner. Considering the amount of work that had to be done, I found the price reasonable. I would definitely recommend Mansoor and Greenfield.

John,

We couldn't be happier that you love the look! Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure.

Caro in Toronto
Caro in Toronto

Backyard MakeOver!!!

Mansoor and his team where excellent. The crew was not only hard working but they also took the time to do everything with such care and detail! Every stone layed down was measured so perfectly making the interlock, retaining wall, stairs and flowerbeds beautiful and elegant! My backyard looks beyond of what I could’ve imagined! The grass now has completed its first year and it is full, green and healthy. We just follow the instructions Mansoor gave us. We also decided to plan a new tree during the renovation and Mansoor recommended a beautiful tree that does not make a big mess in the fall! The crew was very attentive to all our question and detail on how we wanted our back yard to look. I have recommended Mansoor to neighbors and friends and will use his services in the future again. We are very very happy. He and his crew were great to work with and professional at all times. We went with all of Mansoor’s suggestions and we are so glad we did and put in few more $ into it because the quality and end product are excellent! His quote was very resonable in comparison to other companies. Side note:) please offer the crew ice cold water especially during those hot long summer days , they work non stop! Thank you Mansoor and team :)

Caro,

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Greg Bender from Toronto
Greg Bender from Toronto

Best Company I've Ever Used

I can't say enough good things about Mansoor and his company. They were on time, responsive, and very professional.

The work they did was better than I expected and they went over and above what they needed to do.

Best contractors I've ever used and I highly recommend.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Rona A.
Rona A.

Landscape Service

My experience with Greenfield Landscaping has been fantastic. The team is extremely professional and efficient. They completed our initial project as per assigned time frame and are always on top of the scheduled maintenance. I am extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend Greenfield Landscaping!!!

Thank you Rona for your kind review and feedback. We appreciate your endorsement as well.

John
John

Driveway and front porch

Very professional company. Not the cheapest and not too expensive, but you pay for quality. highly recommend!

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review!

Sara r.
Sara r.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Backyard refacing

Greenfield was very professional, they met deadlines. Beautiful design. Management was amazing. Thank you so much. Our friends and family love the backyard. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you Sara for writing your review and we're glad the family and friends love the backyard!

Jack - Thornhill ON
Jack - Thornhill ON

Frontyard Landscaping

We were looking to add curb appeal for the front of our house. Mansoor and staff went way beyond our expectations by giving the frontyard a fabulous looking appearance. No longer the worst lawn on the street. Now people will stop and look at how beautiful it is. He created the design and followed through and it looks exactly how he showed us it would be. His pricing is more than fair, and he is a real gentleman to deal with. He even did us a couple of favours that he did not charge us for. I would not hesitate in hiring his company for any future projects and would highly recommend him to do yours as well. In fact, we hired him to renew our backyard as well which he said should be done within the next couple of weeks. Thanks again Mansoor and staff.

Thank you Jack for the review. We appreciate your feedback and hope all has been well.

More about Greenfield Landscaping

Greenfield Landscaping and Lawn Care is a fully insured company and has over 30 years of professional experience building, maintaining, and managing lawn care and exterior projects. The company has been in business since 1997 and is owned and operated by Mansoor Reihani. Mansoor not only has the knowledge and understanding of agricultural sciences, but he has the natural creativity to design and implement any beautiful exterior you can think of!

Mansoor Reihani has a Masters degree (M.Sc.) specializing in Agriculture from Arizona State University from the United States and has the knowledge to help you identify which types of conditions are perfect for your flowers, trees, bushes, natural stones, interlock, etc. He also currently manages an outstanding team of trained landscapers to ensure quality and beautiful work for every single customer.