Blue Onion Landscaping

Reviews for Blue Onion Landscaping

Reid
Reid

Landscaping

Dima is fantastic. He's very reliable, knowledgeable and makes great recommendations. He also works very fast and in general is very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend!

Hi, Reid! Thank you so much for your comment! It has been a great pleasure working for you. I will do my best to continue to fulfill your expectations in the upcoming season.

Lina
Lina

Gardening Services

Blue Onion Landscaping has been servicing our property for the last 3 summers. We have a large piece of land that we entrust to this company’s care. Aside from doing wonderful job, they work very well without specific directions. They listen to our wishes and then execute them including buying necessary plants and material without much of our involvement. This is highly valued as we are a busy family. Our front and back yards look well-manicured and beautifully designed. Without hesitation we recommend this company for all your landscaping needs. Pleasant and hard-working

Hi Lina! We are so deeply touched by your review! Thank you very much for your kind words. Working for you has always been a great pleasure. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

Nadya D.
Nadya D.

Landscape and gardening

Very professional and creative! I really love the results. Planing continue this year. Recommend to all my friends.

Hi, Nadia! Thank you so much for your review! Looking forward to see you in upcoming season!

Olga
Olga

Landscaping of our back and front yard

Dmitry’s work is absolutely amazing. He is very knowledgeable about all things nature, and has a great eye for estetic. Now that I found Dmitry I am not switching to anyone else. He does absolutely phenomenal work and is a pleasure to have around. I cannot day enough good things about him.

Hi, Olga! Thank you so much for such a great review! I can't wait for the season to start so I can make your garden even better!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?