The Flawless Painter

Reviews for The Flawless Painter

atitan in Oakville, Ontario Canada
atitan in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Painting

We had Jeremy paint our home in Oakville. He did amazing job. I am really particular and I must say his lines are perfect. I will definitely be using him again. He is professional and was very accommodating to my requests.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Sarah from Milton
Sarah from Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Painted walls inside our home

Jeremy is a talented and committed painter; he doesn't cut corners and he does an amazing job! From my first phone call to inquire about getting him to do the work, he gave a good impression. He made the time to come by and do a colour-consultation with us, he started when promised, and delivered when promised. It is obvious that he takes pride in his work and he does an excellent job. Jeremy is very detail-oriented and uses quality products; he has all the qualities of someone you'd doing work for you in your home.

Thank you Sarah!

Raeid
Raeid
9 reviews Milton, ON

Painting

We hired Jeremy to paint 90% of our 2300 sqft house. His work is truly flawless. You can clearly see the effort he put into his work to ensure everything was up to his high standards. I'm very picky when it comes to painting, and I can't find a single flaw in the work he did. He didn't cut corners, and I liked how he carefully tidied up after himself at the end of the day. Besides painting, he was a constant source of valuable home maintenance tips, which we very much appreciated, as we are first-time home owners. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Jeremy again.

Thanks Raeid!

Jason
Jason

Painting entire home

Jeremy was kind enough to come in with very little notice and was clean and quick, as promised. Very good work, handled the task as if it was his own home. Thank you!

Thx Jason!

Shaun in Milton
Shaun in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Painted / Fixed

Just wanted to share our wonderful experience with Jeremy. My wife was pregnant at the time, with the baby due within weeks. We were on a tight timeline to get all our projects done in our home. Though we originally hired him to paint the upper floor of our home, he ended up delivering so much more. We had him scrape the popcorn ceiling on our upper floor and plaster/paint the ceiling as well as paint all the rooms. While he was working at our home, we ended up getting a nasty leak in our second floor laundry room that was leaking through to our dining room. With Jeremy's expertise, he was able to locate the leak, repair it, and repaint the ceiling in our dining room. My wife went into labor early, and he put in the extra time to ensure everything was ready for when she arrived home with the newborn baby.

Jeremy does an amazing job, is very detail oriented, and we would definitely recommend him !

Thank you for the great review Shaun!

Mike from Milton
Mike from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Main floor painting

Great service. Fast and tidy. Clearly takes pride in his work. I happily recommend him to all my family and friends and will definitely use him again. Very reasonable prices.

Thanks Mike!

ladypoppe from Milton
ladypoppe from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Bedrooms/Hallway/Trim Painting

We had Jeremy come in to paint the final areas of our home (master bedroom and bath, upstairs hallway, nursery). He was professional, courteous, while also being very personable and down-to-earth. He took the time during our estimate and sat with me to decide on appropriate colours for the nursery. When he came to work, he worked efficiently and did an exceptional job. The company name really IS true - he is a total perfectionist and his work was virtually flawless! We highly recommend Jeremy and are so happy with how things turned out! Thanks Jeremy for the great work!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

kristy goertz from Milton
kristy goertz from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Painted home

Hey All,
* Jeremy did an amazing job painting our home.
* Very easy guy to deal with and has an honest desire to help you make your home beautiful.
*His rates were very competitive.
*Finished the job in a reasonable time.
*Always cleaned up after himself at the end of each day.
I would recommend Jeremy anytime!!!
Happy to chat with anyone who is considering hiring him to paint their home.
250-801-2716 (recently moved back to bc)
Take care,
Kristy Goertz

Thank you Kristy!!

John from Barrie
John from Barrie
1 review , ON

Interior painting

Recently had Jeremy to my home for some painting. He surpassed my expectation. Right away I could tell he really loves what he does and takes pride in his work.
He kept me well informed throughout the whole process and wasn't afraid to go the extra mile.

I would recommend Jeremy to any of my close friends and family!!

He really is "The Flawless Painter"

It was a pleasure to work for you!

More about The Flawless Painter

Please visit theflawlesspainter dot com for full details, photos and reviews. To setup a appointment for quote, fill out our online quote request form within the contact section.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Milton?