Chromatist Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Chromatist Painters ON M3A 0A1

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Chromatist Painters

Angelika in Toronto
Angelika in Toronto
1 review , ON

Door Refurbishing

Chromatist Painters are absolutely amazing! Our front doors were in horrible shape from the sun, snow, rain over the years. Shayan and his amazing team completely transformed them and they look brand new! I couldnt be happier they look fantastic! Chromatist Painters are extremely polite, very reliable, very punctual, precise in everything they do, capable and staffed to ensure high-quality service from beginning to end! It was such a pleasure to have them do this for us! I would recommend them in a heart beat! We also would like to paint our home and Donya walked with me through our home and suggested paint colours and different things we can do, I cant wait for them to come and paint our home! Thank you so very much for making our doors look absolutely beautiful! You guys are absolutely amazing!
See you guys soon! =)

Amin in Toronto
Amin in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Service

When it comes to excellent customer service, quality and performance, I'll definitely recommend Chromatist. Shayan is a perfect team leader who is so generous in pricing, commited in deadlines, patient to meet customer's expectation. Professional, respectful and super polite team members made our home walls and also our feelings beautiful and colourful.
Thank you guys and good luck.

Christine in Ottawa
Christine in Ottawa

One Bedroom Condo Unit Full Painting

Chromatist Painters are fully reliable, capable and staffed to ensure high-quality service from beginning to end! Not only are they completely transparent at every step, they provide many opportunities for you to share your vision of the project to ensure you are satisfied. Overall, I was very impressed. Chromatist Painters have experience and skills and can provide advice on colours and approaches when requested. They take safety and security seriously as well. It was a flawless experience in every regard and I would definitely recommend Chromatist to my family and friends.

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Front door and porch trim, entrance hall and selected rooms

Shayan and his team were helpful and efficient in assessing the project, making recommendations and preparing a quotation for the job. The work started on the promised date and was finished on time in a very satisfactory manner.

arian.saffarian
arian.saffarian

Phenomenal results!

As always great results, professional services in a timely matter
Highly recommend as always with great very competitive pricing

Dear Arian
It has been such an incredible journey to be friends with you and do all the painting you have requested us during the years. We are forever grateful for your support and love. Thank you for giving us another review. Have a fantastic summer ahead.

mehrun.s
mehrun.s

Painting for my Condo

Chromatist did a great job painting my condo. They did a great job preparing my condo prior to painting by covering all areas that was not being painted. They finished the job earlier than promised and I'm quite satisfied with their work. Would definitely recommend them

Dear Mehrun
Thank you for taking the time for giving us review. Looking forward to painting your new condo soon. Please don't forget to leave the new owners our three-year ironclad warranty so they can reach out to us if anything is wrong with our work. Have a great summer ahead.

rand.aboudi
rand.aboudi

Accent wall - incredible team and service

Thank you Chromatist Painters!!!!! I hired Chromatist to paint an accent wall for me so that I can hang up my projector and everything from the first conversation to the process and paint job has been phenomenal. Shayans knowledge helped me cut down the time it wouldve taken me to figure what kind of paint I would need and avoid making mistakes I wouldve later had to fix! He has been so kind to deal with and made me feel really confident about how it would turn out. Im beyond happy with the result and definitely will be working with Chromatist again. Highly recommend this talented team for anyone looking to paint their homes!!

Dear Rand
Working with artists and creators has been always a bedrock of the painting that we do and we always love to help elevate your space by color and paint. I am grateful that we met you along the way and had the opportunity to work with you. please don't hesitate to reach out if any new ideas arise as we are eager to help you move forward with the production side of the projects. have a fantastic summer ahead.

Lorris in Toronto
Lorris in Toronto

Whole house paint job

The Chromatist Painters did a really nice job of painting our house. Shayan is very organized and professional. He is very easy to get a hold of and totally committed to ensuring a job well done.

I am very satisfied with the painting that Baran and his crew did. They also worked quickly and kept a tidy and professional job site.

Thanks Shayan and Chromatist Painters.

Dear Lorris
Thank you for trusting us with your project. My crew is pleased to have met you and had the opportunity to work alongside your team. we are very humbled by your flexibility and cooperation throughout this project. please doný hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help beautify the exterior as well. have a fantastic summer ahead.

Full house interior painting in North York

I really liked Chromatist work in one of our relatives house. The colors and the combination gave a fresh modern look to their house. I hired Chromatist for the interior painting of my home for the same reasons. Their level of service was exceptional from the initial quote to the final brush stroke. Everything was covered properly and drop sheets were laid out everywhere. Before starting to paint they fixed all the issues we had with the walls and around the windows and then they moved onto painting. The color consultation was also very helpful and I'm glad I took Donya's recommendations. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Dear customer,
It has been such a pleasure working with your uncle and the family. I am grateful for these kind words and we do our best to make sure all of our clients are happy with our work. Looking forward to painting the exterior part of the project soon. Best of luck in the new spring season :)

Jeffrey from Toronto
Jeffrey from Toronto

Home Office Painting - Fantastic Once Again

I used Chromatist to paint my home office. Simply phenomenal. Prompt, professional, and amazing quality. Best of all, the owner touched up other issues while on site, helped me pick the colour, and left everything super clean. So happy!

Dear Jeffrey,
It was such an honor to have the opportunity to paint for you again. we are inspired by your enthusiasm and great taste. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else you would like to change about your beautiful home. Have a great summer season ahead :)

More about Chromatist Painters

Hi! I’m Shayan, the owner at Chromatist. We’re a small, boutique home painting and decor company, serving the wonderful people of Toronto. We really love bold, creative projects that add unique beauty and function to a space, making it your own :)

Service Areas:
---------------
- Toronto and GTA
- York - King, Vaughan, East Gwillimbury, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Georgina
- Peel - Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga
- Halton - Milton, Oakville, Halton Hills, Burlington
- Durham - Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby
- King City, Gormley, Greensborough, Erin

Office Hours
--------------
Every day 8am - 8pm

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
- Benjamin Moore Interior: Aura, Natura (Zero VOC), Regal Select, Advanced - Benjamin Moore Exterior: Aura, Aura Grand, Regal Select + High Build + REVIVE, Arborcoat Stain - Saman Water-based Varnish (Urethane) - Stix® Waterborne Bonding Primer SXA-110 - Rust-Oleum Chalkboard and Whiteboard Paint
Painting - Drywall Painting - Stucco Painting - Ceiling Painting & Repairs - Garage Walls, Doors & Floors Painting - Exterior Aluminum, Wood & Vinyl Siding Painting - Exterior Brick Painting - Wood / Metal Shed painting - Wood / Metal outdoor furniture painting - Gutters Painting - Chimney Painting - Textured Wall Painting - Accent Wall Design and Painting - Custom Whiteboard and Blackboard Painting Painting & Staining - Kitchen Cabinets Painting, Staining, Refinishing & Refacing - Custom Entrance Door Painting & Staining - Staircase Painting & Staining - Deck, Fence and Porch Painting & Staining - Windows & Doors Painting & Staining Repairs, Installation & Removal - Wallpaper Removal - Minor Drywall Repairs - Plaster Repair Service - Pressure Washing - Exterior Wood Repair - Exterior Windows and Doors Caulking - Graffiti Removal & Anti-Graffiti Coating - Art Installation - Weather proofing - Popcorn / Stucco Ceiling Removal and Repair
- Benjamin Moore - Saman - Stix - Rust-Oleum
- Client care and personalized service - Accent Wall Design and Painting - Exterior Painting, Power washing - Interior Painting & Design - Exterior and Interior Wood Refinishing
2016