Chromatist Painters

Reviews for Chromatist Painters

C. B.
C. B.

Exterior painting

The team was professional friendly. They did a great job. Shayan was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and was always available for consultation and updates. I would highly recommend Chromatist.

Gus in Richmond Hill
Gus in Richmond Hill

Window Caulking and Painiting

Shayan and his crew did a thorough job in painting and caulking our windows. They were in constant communication with us to ensure the work went as planned. They were also very detailed in their work and cleaned up well. Definitely recommend!

Dominic in Toronto
Dominic in Toronto

Complete interior painting

Shayan did a good job painting our house. We are happy and satisfied %100. There is no problem I can find. I recommended them to all my friends. He is also painting my neighbor house in November. In the summer time I want the exteriors painted. Team was fast and clean. Thank you.

Dear Dominic & Emily!
My team and I were so glad to receive your wonderful review :D
Thank you so much for your big heart and opening up your home to me. You and your wife are so generous - I looked forward to every visit to enjoy your company (and your amazing espressos!!) We made such fast friends.
I will take extra special care of all the beautiful people you referred to us - I really appreciate the love you showed us.
Looking forward to taking care of the exteriors next summer :)
Have a great day and talk soon!

Extremely organized and professional

Very well organized and professional. I would give them any job if they accepted other work as well besides painting. Highly recommend them for any kind of painting project !!

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words!
My team and I are so grateful that you trusted us with your home and that you shared your experience here. We love doing this job because of wonderful client like yourself :) I have shared this review with all our staff and everyone is beside themselves!!
In the next 3 years, if you notice even the slightest issue with our work, please get in touch and we'll be more than happy to schedule a visit quickly, at your convenience and take care of everything.

Have a beautiful day :D

Tall Victorian Exterior

An excellent job on finicky details, some at great heights. Shayan was prompt and gracious and worked diligently to meet preferences and timelines. I have already recommended him to friends.

Thank you so much for the lovely review! My team and I are delighted to see you're happy with the end results :)
And thanks again for putting your trust in us and referring us to family and friends - it is much appreciated. We will take very good care of them.
I've forwarded your 3-year warranty certificate along with after photos of the project.
Wish you and your family many happy years in your beautiful home!
Have a wonderful day and hope to work with you again soon.
- Shayan & team

Reza
Reza

Small patchwork and painting over damaged walls

Extremely satisfied with quality of work , professionalism , and follow-up.
Too bad they only paint , otherwise I would have asked them to build my next house :-)

My dear Reza!
Makes us so happy to know you are satisfied with our performance :D Thank you and the family for your kindness and your wonderful review - I shared it with the crew and it really made our day!
It was so lovely to see you again after the project was over. My team and I are dedicated to putting a smile on our clients' faces in any way we can. It was a pleasure working with you.
As always, we're only a phone call away. Don't forget about your 3-year warranty and give me a ring if there's anything we need to do for you.
Please send our regards to the family and have yourself a wonderful day :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Painting exterior house

Great job. Loved the finished look. Colour was great. Job well done ??... Definately recommend Shayan and his team..
Thanks again for the exceptional service and quality of workmanship...
Thanks again

It's so wonderful to receive your review! It was our pleasure to not only help with the project, but make such good friends with you and the family.
I really appreciate the kind words and can't wait to work with you again.
I've sent you the signed 3-year warranty certificate. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need any support in the next 3 years - just let us know and we'll fit you right into the schedule if there's any touch-ups required.

Have a beautiful day and please say hi to the family for me :)

Mahen
Mahen

Painting of entire exterior of the house including deck

Aug 11, 2019: I read many reviews in Homestars and contacted 5 painters about painting entire exterior of our house (stucco, windows, doors, deck, soffit, gutter, downspout, etc). I received response from all 5 painters and met with them. I eliminated 2 of them after the first meeting because they couldn't handle entire job. I started exchanging details of the project with other 3. When I compared the information I received back from all 3, attention to details, enthusiasm, responsiveness and price, Chromatis came out as the clear winner. I noticed one consistency in every communication (email, text, phone call and face to face), Shayan gives very high priority to customer satisfaction. I am glad I found Shayan through Homestarts and looking forward to start the project. I will edit my review during the project and after the project and give on update.

Dear Mahen,
Can't thank you enough for providing an honest review of your experience with us up to now. As you mentioned, we care A LOT about customer satisfaction, because at the end of the day that's what really matters both to you and us, as a business. We don't believe in taking shortcuts and we're in it for the long haul.
I'm excited to begin work on your project shortly and looking forward to hearing your feedback after the completion of the project!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon :)

karen in Toronto
karen in Toronto

Exterior House Painting

Chromatist painters just finished painting the exterior of my house and did an amazing job. Shayan worked closely with me to ensure I was happy with the paint colours. Shayan and his crew were very meticulous and ensured all details were done to perfection. They found some rotten wood on the roof where we had no access or awareness, and replaced two big pieces at no extra cost to us. The house looks exactly as I envisioned it. I highly recommend the Chromatist team for your next painting project.

My Dear Karen,
Thank you for your very kind words and for leaving us a review on both Google and HomeStars :D
My crew and I love seeing you happy with the results. It was our pleasure replacing the rotten wood - just glad we caught it in time before it allowed water etc. into the structure.

Please don't forget about your ironclad *3 year warranty* program. Call us any time if you notice touch-ups or other issues and we'll be right over!

We're looking forward to helping your lovely neighbours you were kind enough to refer us to. Have a great week!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Couldn't be happier with the work and results for my Dry Cleaning store A++

Absolute Professionals. Chromatist Painters are highly experienced, friendly and and get the job done with the highest standards possible.

Shayan turned and extensive and costly projects to a easy two day projects as promised.

The end results were better than what I had initially thought. They had transformed my store. From my first initial contact, to setting up a consultation appointment and listening to their recomendation and finally seeing the final results was an absoulte breeze.

Almost everyday I get my customers complementing the paint job of my store and cannot thank Chromatist enough. The paint job has already made a huge difference in my business.

I just wish I had done this project earlier thinking its too costly and time consuming.

--Arian

Dear Arian, thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a glowing and detailed review. I am humbled by your kindness!
It was truly a pleasure working on your store and I can't wait to help out with your future projects. My crew and I are delighted to hear your customers are enjoying our work too. We always strive to keep both the cost and disruption to your business to a minimum.
Don't forget about our full 3 year warranty, so if there's any concerns please get in touch and we will be there for you.
Have a wonderful day :)

More about Chromatist Painters

Hi! I’m Shayan, the owner at Chromatist. We’re a small, boutique home painting and decor company, serving the wonderful people of Toronto. We really love bold, creative projects that add unique beauty and function to a space, making it your own :)

Service Areas:

***

- Toronto and GTA
- York - King, Vaughan, East Gwillimbury, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Georgina
- Peel - Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga
- Halton - Milton, Oakville, Halton Hills, Burlington
- Durham - Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby
- King City, Gormley, Greensborough, Erin
- Barrie

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
- Benjamin Moore Interior: Aura, Natura (Zero VOC), Regal Select, Advanced - Benjamin Moore Exterior: Aura, Aura Grand, Regal Select + High Build + REVIVE, Arborcoat Stain - Saman Water-based Varnish (Urethane) - Stix® Waterborne Bonding Primer SXA-110 - Rust-Oleum Chalkboard and Whiteboard Paint
Painting - Drywall Painting - Stucco Painting - Ceiling Painting & Repairs - Garage Walls, Doors & Floors Painting - Exterior Aluminum, Wood & Vinyl Siding Painting - Exterior Brick Painting - Wood / Metal Shed painting - Wood / Metal outdoor furniture painting - Gutters Painting - Chimney Painting - Textured Wall Painting - Custom-made Plaster Finish - Custom-made Paint Finish - Accent Wall Design and Painting - Custom Whiteboard and Blackboard Painting Painting & Staining - Kitchen Cabinets Painting, Staining, Refinishing & Refacing - Custom Entrance Door Painting & Staining - Staircase Painting & Staining - Deck, Fence and Porch Painting & Staining - Windows & Doors Painting & Staining Repairs, Installation & Removal - Wallpaper Installation and Removal - Drywall Repairs & Replacement - Baseboard installation - Toilet installation - Plaster Repair Service - Pressure Washing - Exterior Wood Repair - Exterior Windows and Doors Caulking - Graffiti Removal & Anti-Graffiti Coating - TV mount installation - Art Installation - Weather proofing - Indoor furniture refinishing, staining, repainting - Popcorn / Stucco Ceiling Removal and Repair - Curtains and Blinds installation - Chandelier Installation - Shelves and Bookshelves Installation - Whiteboard and Blackboard Installation
- Benjamin Moore - Saman - Stix - Rust-Oleum
- Custom-made Plaster Finish - Custom-made Paint Finish - Exterior and Interior Wood Refinishing - Custom Entrance Door Painting & Staining - Kitchen Cabinets Painting, Staining, Refinishing & Refacing - Accent Wall Design and Painting
2016