The Flawless Painter

Milton ON L9T

Reviews for The Flawless Painter

Sam in Milton
Sam in Milton

Paint living/dining room, staircase and hallway

Jeremy to the rescue. Had way too much painting to do, so I decided to hire Jeremy and couldn't be happier. The walls are smooth and the lines are clean and straight. I found Jeremy is one of those guys who takes pride in his work and it shows. I'm picky by nature and I can say, Jeremy passed my picky test. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His prices are in line with anyone who takes great pride in giving their customers great work and if you have an questions after the fact, your answers are just an email away. When I finish my basement, I'll be sure to call Jeremy back.

Thanks Sam for the kind words!

More about The Flawless Painter

Please visit theflawlesspainter dot com for full details, photos and reviews. To setup a appointment for quote, fill out our online quote request form within the contact section.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Milton?