The Flawless Painter

Kathyh1
Kathyh1
2 reviews Milton, ON

Great big job

Jeremy was very much professional and truely did a flawless job. His attention to detail and keeping the work clean was impeccable.

Would absolutely hire him again and completely recommend to all.

Thank you Kathy!

Jennifer Kraemer in Milton
Jennifer Kraemer in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms

Jeremy was an extremely pleasant individual and did an excellent job painting our bedrooms and bathrooms. From coming in and providing a quote to ultimately completing the job, he was thorough, clean, quiet and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much!:)

Paul in Markham
Paul in Markham

Painting and popcorn ceiling removal

Can't say enough about Jeremy and the quality of work he offers!!! Excellent work and in a timely matter. We had a house interior painted in no time from him and had popcorn ceiling removed /smoothed out. Top notch service and work

Thank you Paul for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Painter

Thank you Jeremy! Your work was amazing and I am so happy to see how amazing everything pulled together. Your workmanship, professionalism and attention to detail are appreciated. Your ability to accomodate additional requests we had was great. I would recommend your company to friends.

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy that your pleased with the final results. You have a beautiful home!

1 review Aurora, ON

Painted whole house

Jeremy is a true professional in every sense of the word. He travelled a far distance to complete my project and finished on schedule and on budget as promised. He painted my entire house, plus crown moulding, plus built ins and a window seat all in two weeks time. His work is flawless, and I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone looking to have paint work done. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Ariyeh! It was alot of work for the time frame but I got it done for you. :) Happy to make your new home beautiful.

Flcpoolguy in Toronto
Flcpoolguy in Toronto

Kitchen ceiling

I tried unsuccessfully trying to paint our kitchen ceiling with terrible results (,streaky and patchy) Jeremy came over and had to refinish the ceiling, sand and repaint it.
The ceiling looks new.
We could not be happier.
Fantastic job Jeremy.

I am happy to help make your kitchen beautiful again!

Adrian in Georgetown
Adrian in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Outstanding Work at Our Commercial Location

Jeremy did a phenomenal job painting the walls and trim at our commercial location. We had a couple of rooms with a significant amount of trim to work around. Jeremy held up to his name as the Flawless Painter and did a PERFECT job. The end result was exactly what we were looking for.

Jeremy does his job to the highest standard. He takes extra care by removing all of the wall plates and door knobs to do the job properly. He also offers to fix any minor surface imperfections prior to painting. You get what you pay for in this world. Jeremy's prices are more than fair for the quality of workmanship he provides. We will be recommending Jeremy to all of our friends and customers who are looking for a Flawless Painter who offers outstanding service.

Thanks Adrian for your excellent feedback! It makes me very happy to hear that you love the work I've done in your showroom.

Kara in Oakville
Kara in Oakville

Painting - interior main floor

The Flawless Painter is exactly that -- flawless. Very meticulous work. On time every day, and keeps the work area perfectly tidy. Very reasonably priced. My house looks amazing now -- like new. Extremely pleased with the results.

Thank you Kara for the wonderful review! It was a true pleasure working with you.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Great job and efficient

Painted my upstairs hall. Perfect lines and done in no time. Very easy to deal with and his suggestions are great if you dont know what you want. highly recommended.

Thanks so much Ryan!

George from Toronto
George from Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

New to Milton

Jeremy was great painting our home. We moved to a new home and the work we asked him to do was a lot. He had to repaint the ceiling borders white, redo the dark colours to light colours, fixing a lot of holes, removing a stucco from one room's ceiling. In other words, he was here for a while but it was all worth the wait. No complaints!!!

Thank You George!

More about The Flawless Painter

Please visit theflawlesspainter dot com for full details, photos and reviews. To setup a appointment for quote, fill out our online quote request form within the contact section.