Granite Country Inc

Granite Country Inc

Reviews for Granite Country Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

fireplace surround

Granite Country helped us with the selection, cutting and installation for a marble fireplace surround and two bathroom vanity tops. Everyone in the entire process treated us with professionalism and offered lots of advice that was well received. Thank you for doing a fantastic job for us.

Woolrich G.
Woolrich G.
1 review Cochrane, ON

Kitchen Counters

Quality products with consistent and reliable scheduling has made dealing with Granite Country a breeze!

Time 4 U in Calgary
Time 4 U in Calgary

Supply and Installation of Granite|quartz

We have used Granite Country for many years to supply and install granite/quartz into kitchens and bathrooms for our renovation projects. They always provide quality product at reasonable prices. Their custom work is top of the line and they have always been able to have the product ready by the deadlines. We highly recommend Granite Country to anyone.

B. P.
B. P.

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

We have been working with Granite Country for few years now and they always go above and beyond to make the customers happy. Very knowledgeable, friendly and professional :)
Would definitely recommend them for all your countertop needs.

mjneab
mjneab

Kitchen renovation

Our cabinet maker recommended Granite Country for our 5 large and complex countertop pieces. The sales people were excellent at working through design ideas and making a deal; the workmanship and installation were excellent. We love our new quartz counters!

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Not satisfied. Denial of responsibility.

Granite country installed quartz countertop. It is etched with smudges and fingerprints after they used acetone during install to remove glue. The seam is rough and uneven. They are not claiming responsibility. Thus, I cannot recommend.

Good Morning Bruce,

My name is Lisa Nguyen, Project Manager for your account.

Thank you for your review, I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.

I would like to address your comment on: Denial of responsibility.
When the complaint was brought to my attention I immediately respond by email explaining options to correct the seam unevenness; with an explanation of why it happened.

Explanation: for seam being uneven.

Thickness Difference: There is a 3/16” tolerance with that thickness.
What do you do if this difference ends up on your seam?
You will have a visible seam, you will be able to feel it and see it much easier.

Leveling will not alleviate this, this issue will occur even when the two pieces are leveled right, because the problem consists within the stone. Unfortunately there is not much to do in this case. Sometimes, we are able to buff the stone, and in other cases we are able to adjust the thickness as best as possible, using a special machine. Every case is different, so we have to address every case separately. Another example of a case by case scenario, is that some stones do not take to polishing. It would be a bad idea to buff the surface of the stone, as the area will come out to be homogeneous with the rest of the countertops.

I had offer to service the seam; and explain the pros and cons of the end result. In the end the offer was rejected.

Regarding the smudges and finger prints left on the counter top after installation.

After all installation there is a product control walk through with the homeowner and the site supervisor. A completed satisfaction sign off sheet was signed and dated.

When the complaint was brought to my attention, I did not question or interrogate but instead I offer to have one of my installer to come back to clean up the mess, free of charge.

I believe I have taken responsibility for all the complaint you have listed in your review. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at 403-287-8288/granitecountry@telus.net

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Sincerely,
Lisa Nguyen

Anna Maria Bucaro from Calgary
Anna Maria Bucaro from Calgary

Kitchen Renovations

Thank you Lisa for helping us out when we were in a pitch to find a new countertop. Granite Country did a fantastic job with the installation of our new Quartz. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs new countertops.

John Cattery in Calgary
John Cattery in Calgary

Friendly and taking care of my project

They are very helpful and friendly, taking time to help me view materials and slab layout, price is under my budget and low comparing to another company, after install, they clean up everything and wrap my counter,

More about Granite Country Inc

Here at Granite Country Inc. we pride ourselves on the services that we provide our customers. We employ only top of the line technology, skilled craftsmen, and a knowledgeagle team of sales consultants to complete every project. The customer's satisfaction and loyalty is our primary goal and our team works ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?