Granite Country Inc

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Granite Country Inc

Reviews for Granite Country Inc

John Cattery in Calgary
John Cattery in Calgary

Friendly and taking care of my project

They are very helpful and friendly, taking time to help me view materials and slab layout, price is under my budget and low comparing to another company, after install, they clean up everything and wrap my counter,

The House of Van Gogh in Calgary
The House of Van Gogh in Calgary

Home Renovations * Granite for Kitchen & Bathroom

Granite Country is fabulous. I will highly recommend Granite Country to anyone who is looking for excellent personable communication skills, knowledge and professional install for their homes. They took extra care and attention to install my granite and I really appreciate their experienced trades people. They completed the plumbing for my bathroom & kitchen to make sure this project was perfect, start to finish. Thank you for your excellent service.

Terrible Customer Service

Initially I was happy with the service I received when purchasing granite for a bathroom renovation. The purchase phase was good. However, everything went down hill after that. We were extremely rushed by Lisa during our templating appointment and she gave us the impression she had better things to be doing (there were no other customers in the store). The lighting for the templating appointment was terrible which made it hard to fully see the granite and all its potential flaws (side note: we bought a slab "as is"). I had initially wanted to take time to inspect the stone to make sure the template was laid out to make use of the best parts. However, due to these issues we rushed through the templating appointment and I left feeling a bit apprehensive about everything. The install went fine, some minor damage to our walls, but nothing major. After install, we inspected the granite and right away noticed manufacturer filler to the granite that was in the most noticeable part of the counter. I had not noticed this filler at the templating appointment as it was at the very bottom of the slab and as mentioned the lighting was terrible. I spoke with Lisa and mentioned the issue and her response was, "well I saw it so I assumed you did as well". As a company, if you see a noticeable issue, you should bring it up to the customer so they are fully aware of a potential problem. Had I known this filler would be placed where it was, I could have templated my slab so it was in a less noticeable area of the counter. Granite Country (specifically Lisa) took no responsibility and said that if I wanted to fix the issue I could pay to have it re-filled so it was less noticeable. Lesson learned - take your time and inspect every square centimeter of your stone, because they will hold you accountable for any issues and take zero responsibility.

Sandra in Calgary
Sandra in Calgary

Perfect

We hired granite country for our kitchen reno. From start to finish I was thrilled with their service and product. They were knowledgeable, fast and professional. I highly recommend them.

Tami Tranquada from Calgary
Tami Tranquada from Calgary

kitchen quartz countertops

We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Granite Country. We first came across Granite Country at the Calgary Home and Garden Show. Rick followed up with us immediately after the show and continued to provide excellent service throughout the process. Rick arranged for us to visit the material suppliers so we could see the large slabs. Rick was extremely patient and professional.

Granite Country's price was very competitive and the timeliness , quality of work and follow-up were excellent. Thanks to Rick and the administrative staff for their help. And a special thank you to Sam and his installation crew for their
precise installation work!

Diana from Airdrie
Diana from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Granite

After a bad experience with a different company, Granite Country saved the day! Rick and the team were amazing. I picked out my granite on Thursday and it was installed the following Tuesday! From the showroom to install the entire experience was easy and hassle free and my granite looks amazing! Highly Recommend!Thank you!

Nicole from Calgary
Nicole from Calgary

Kitchen reno

We had a great experience with Granite Country. They were all very helpful and professional from our first contact in the office to our experience with the fabulous installers. The granite is lovely and they did a marvelous job at a very reasonable price, and very quickly too. Thanks so much!

Monica Webster from Calgary
Monica Webster from Calgary

kitchen counters

Rick was very accomodating, very patient. We got over 5 quotes, and theirs was by far the best. Installation was seamless and the installers were very quick and professional. They worked around our timeline, and showed us every possible sample of granite until we were convinced we had chosen the right colour.

Lou from Calgary
Lou from Calgary

Granite COUNTER TOPS

We would like to thank you for assisting us in buying our granite counter tops. It was a positive, no pressure experience from the moment we stepped to your office. Your helpful staff were there to answer our questions and assist when needed but never pressured us into making a decision. Once the decision had been made and the granite chosen, you went the extra mile to have us view the granite before the cutting was started. This allowed us the opportunity to chose, within reason where the various patterns in the granite would be placed on the finished product. Turn around time was short and again going the extra mile to not have a seam in the counter top was greatly appreciated. The granite in the terrarium window fits perfectly and adds a look of elegance to the kitchen.
The installers were very courteous and professional. We will definitely be recommending you to our friends. Thank you for a job well done!!

Lou and Anne Greco

More about Granite Country Inc

Here at Granite Country Inc. we pride ourselves on the services that we provide our customers. We employ only top of the line technology, skilled craftsmen, and a knowledgeagle team of sales consultants to complete every project. The customer's satisfaction and loyalty is our primary goal and our team works ...