Romco Appliance Servie

Reviews for Romco Appliance Servie

Sha Tin from Toronto
Sha Tin from Toronto

Appliance Repair

Best appliance repair ever! They are very professional and hardworking. They repaired my stove and oven and did a great job. Rates were reasonable and they even offered a warranty. I am happy!

Yasmin T in Etobicoke
Yasmin T in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Multiple Items Serviced

The corrrect phone number is 416-633-2531. I have been using this company for the last 15 years. They are very dependable and he often gives me advice over the phone for free and sometimes I've fixed the problem myself. His name is Frank. The items that I have had repaired are dishwasher, stove and fridge.

More about Romco Appliance Servie

Appliance repair and install on all major appliances 24 hour emergency service fridge stove washer dryer. Dishwasher repair and install All gta wide south north west east Call to book 4166332531