HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Thornhill  >  Joe The Appliance Guy

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

Phil in Toronto

I have used Joe exclusively for any appliance repair for the past 10 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, honest and works very efficiently. I called him this morning to fix my GE double oven gas range. The stove was up and running by 1:30. He had the parts in his truck and explained exactly what he was going to do and why. Always Call Joe First.

Always a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for being a loyal repeat customer and for the great review.

andrew.carlin in Toronto, Ontario

Joe is the best of the best! He has been my go to for years for my dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge. Joe always manages to fit me in despite the madness of getting to Hillcrest Village and Cedarvale. His work is always top notch and he’s honest. The two main qualities you look for in the service industry. Plus he’s a super nice guy. I highly recommend Joe and his services! - Andrew & Lindsay

Frog in Vaughan

What a guy! Honest, pleasant an efficient. Got my stove working like a clock in no time. Told me what I needed and didn’t need to do. How refreshing to deal will a nice honest guy for a change. Don’t hesitate. Call Joe. You will never regret it!

It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for the great review I really appreciate it.

Peter Ledwon from Toronto

Joe answered my HomeStar request to look at our gas oven, which emitted a faint, but noticeable odor while preheating. We talked in the morning, determining in the conversation that he might be able to fit our schedule that day, so we booked him for that afternoon. Asking questions pertaining to what the issue might be, he gave us a good indication of the potential problem, and outlined what he expected the costs would be under the circumstance.
He arrived exactly when said he would. He assessed the problem as being a faulty igniter, as he had anticipated, and proceeded to replace and test the oven. He was quick, efficient, and very knowledgeable, explaining the peculiarities of the problem we had been having, and how the unit itself functioned. Moreover, he was very personable, and we wound up having a great conversation in the bargain.
The final cost was precisely what he’d suggested by phone, so we were quite pleased, both with his work, and his demeanor.
As this was a rental property appliance, and as we have a gas range at home, he will definitely be the one we call for any future needs.

Wow.. thanks for the great review it is very much appreciated. I enjoyed our pleasant conversation and it was great to help you lovely people out.

Colin in Woodbridge

My washing machine, an old Whirlpool ThinTwin, stopped spinning mid-cycle, wouldn't drain or switch cycles. I called Joe and left a message, and he returned my call within two hours, and was at my house an hour after that. By the time he got there he had a good idea of the problem, and already had the relevant part (lid switch) in his van. He was unphased by the fact that my washer is so old that the lid switch design has changed and he had never seen one like it, but the new design fits the same anyway. Joe was courteous and helpful and tolerated me looking over his shoulder out of interest. Great service, good price, and the job fixed within four hours of making my first call.

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you out and thanks for the great review.

chris in Mississauga

Refrigerator was giving my tenant an issue for a while - it wouldn't defrost the ice/snow, and was preventing the fridge/freezer to get cold enough to keep milk/freeze ice-cubes. Condensation was noted in the fridge, and through my explanation of the problem Joe had a good idea from the get-go what to do. He arrived right on time, when it was convenient for me - we helped each other out. He was super knowledgable and walked me through everything he was doing (I was curious as I had spent some time and effort myself). Within 20 mins, he was nearly positive of his diagnosis, and after another 20-30 mins, the refrigerator was fixed. Plus he waited an additional 20 mins to ensure the timer came back on, and that wasn't also an issue. Happy customer. Definitely will call him back again if we (unfortunately) run into a stink with our appliances in the future.
A++++

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support!!!

Linda in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

My whirlpool dryer was making a terrible squeaking noise and a google investigation suggested a problem with the belt. I called Joe, (whom had done a great job in the past for a fridge issue). He came within a few hours, fixed the problem and everything is working great. I would most definitely recommend Joe .

Joe

We had mold on the rubber insert of our washing machine. I tried everything to get it out!! We called Joe to tell him our issue and the very next morning he came and repaired it with the proper insert. Very clean, very affordable , very efficient and I would use his services again in a heart beat. Thank you Joe!!

I look forward to working with you in the future
Thank you again for your support!!!

paul in Toronto

We came home from the cottage to find our fridge not working...
I called Joe first thing in the morning to explain our problem and
he new exactly what the problem was and told me he would be
at our place in 1 hour...

Joe arrived 1 hour later, fixed the fridge and we had the fridge
back working within 1/2 an hour..

Great service best in Toronto...

It is always a pleasure helping you out and thanks for the great review.

Joe

Joe fixed a recurring problem with my electric oven faster and for less than I'd had it fixed for before. He returned my initial call almost immediately, was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your support and that great review!
I truly appreciate your business.
Thank you! Joe

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.