Joe The Appliance Guy

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

Sally in Woodbridge
Sally in Woodbridge

Leaky wash machine repair

Joe responded quickly to my request to fix our leaky front load washing machine. He came out the next morning. The repair involved a leaky valve. He quickly diagnosed the problem, sourced the part and completed the repair. His service is efficient, reasonably priced and friendly. I definitely recommend Joe for an appliance repair.

Thanks so much for the great review and always a pleasure helping you guys out.

Carolyn in Richmond Hill
Carolyn in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washing machine repair

Came the same day I called, diagnosed the problem quickly, had the necessary part, completed the repair successfully. Professional, courteous, friendly. Exactly the kind of service you hope for when a major appliance breaks down. Cash or cheque only. Would highly recommend.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank-you for the nice review.

Rob in Leaside
Rob in Leaside

Dishwasher repair

I’ve been a customer of Joe’s for over 10 years, and you won’t find a more honest, knowledgeable and dependable appliance repair man. He’ll give you an honest assessment whether it’s worth fixing, and offer great advice on new purchases. And if Joe can’t fix it, he’ll refer you to someone who can. I wouldn’t call anyone else!

Thanks for the great review. It's always a pleasure to help you out.

Mary A from Maple
Mary A from Maple

Dryer Repair

Joe is fantastic! I’ve had him here to fix several appliances Over the past couple of years. Most recent was a dryer repair. Friendly, On time, quality service and gets the job done right!

Always a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for the great review I really appreciate it.

Werner S. in North York
Werner S. in North York

GE Fridge Repair

Upon return from a 2-week road trip our 13-year old fridges on the blink.
I called this company and Joe showed up at the time he had promised the next morning. He had the proper part (fan motor) with him and repaired the fridge to our full satisfaction. It's been running perfectly since.

Thank you very much for the nice review. Nice to meet you and all the best.

Bill in Toronto, Ontario
Bill in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent service!

My fridge (the freezer portion) was making a pretty loud and unusual noise. When I researched it on YouTube (because I thought maybe I can DYI), it became apparent that the problem could be one of several things and likely required parts. So I called Joe. He was quick to get back to me and very methodical (in narrowing in on the problem) over the phone and then setting up time. When he came, he identified the problem directly (the fan motor) and he had the required part (for a 15-year-old GE appliance) and was able to dealt with it swiftly. His pricing was reasonable...and he had a great personality...So I would definitely recommend him! (In my own case, I will certainly look to Joe with any future appliance problems!

Thank you so much for your support!
It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed working with you.
Thank you for your business and if you require anything in the future I'm a phone call away.
Thanks again

Dave in Davisville
Dave in Davisville

Great Service, performed quickly

My fridge was literally on the fritz. The temperature was changing every time I opened the door and my fridge had frozen most of my food. I gave Joe a call, he asked me what model fridge I had, let me know he was in the area (luckily) and in an hour and a half he was fixing the fridge. Even more lucky, he brought the circuit board ($230) that my fridge needed with him. No waiting for an order and a return visit - he was able to diagnose, repair the problem and let me get on with my day.

This is my second time using Joe, he is personable, professional and practical. He gave me quite a few tips about my maintenance for my appliances while he was here and he even managed to address a problem I was having with my stove while he was here.

Highly recommend him, his work is fantastic.

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

peterspitz
peterspitz

Washing machine fixed!

Our 16 year old Kenmore washing machine stopped in the middle of a load of laundry. The tub was full of water and clothes, but the washer wouldn't spin or drain. My internet research indicated that the most likely cause was a broken lid switch, but the replacement of the lid switch was not something I was prepared to attempt. So, based on the positive reviews on HomeStars, I called Joe. I called him in the morning, and he was here by 3:00 the same day. He did indeed replace the lid switch, and also made sure everything else was in proper working order, which it was.

We are ecstatic that we did not have to buy a new washer. Joe is both extremely knowledgeable and friendly. If you need any appliances repaired, call Joe. You won't be sorry!

Thanks a lot for the great review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

Swiper416
Swiper416

Stove Repair Success

Really well reviewed on HomeStars, clients all have good things to say. Completed a repair on my stove. Work was completed without an actual "quote", felt like I was forced to pay a price we did not discuss. Partially my fault for not asking, but I was not aware that the work was almost completed / was completed or I would have asked. It was expensive enough, that I wouldn't have completed the repair and just paid for his time. Lesson learned. The repair has held up, it's just the way in which the price presented itself was not ideal for me, here's the price, pay it.

It is very important to me that my customers are completely satisfied with my work. Please don't hesitate to call me if you would like so we can discuss the details as I don't know who you are exactly. I am glad the range is working well.
Thanks,

Branda
Branda

Amazing Service!

Joe has been servicing our appliances for quite a few years and has always been professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable about all our appliances, regardless of brand. I honestly think he knows more about the appliances than the manufacturer does. His work is always thorough, timely and affordable. He is the first person I think to call when anything goes wrong with any of our appliances. He has fixed our washing machine, dryer, fridge, stove and today I called him to fix the door on our dishwasher, he was here within 2 hours and as always went above and beyond by replacing both door pulleys instead of just the broken one. I would highly recommend Joe!

Thanks a lot for the great review! I truly appreciate your business and for being such a loyal customer.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.