Vaughan ON L4J 8Z4

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

Refrigerator Repair

I had requested an urgent repair of a refrigerator.
Joe responded promptly and repaired the fridge in no time replacing a broken part. His knows his appliances and is very professional. I would definitely recommend Joe The Appliance Guy to others.

I am so glad I was able to help you and had the cold control in my truck inventory to fix it on the spot.
It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed to working with you.
Thank you for your business and if you require anything in the future I'm a phone call away.
Thanks again,

maria in Toronto
maria in Toronto
1 review , ON

Dishwasher repair

Had a leak from my dishwasher and asked a neighbour for a recommendation. She suggested Joe. He was great. He responded quickly to the message I left him and had the dishwasher repaired the next day.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was nice meeting you.
Very much appreciated and thank you for your support.

Dryer a

111Joe was very accommodating and fast. He rearranged his schedule to accommodate mine. He was here within an hour and the repair was complete within an hour also. Will definitely recommend his services

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support!!!

Brady in Toronto
Brady in Toronto

Good Job

Joe called quickly, after the Email was sent. Nice guy and fixed my oven very quickly. Very knowledlable of the product. He has many years of experiance in the field too. Highly recommended.

Thanks a lot for review! I truly appreciate your business.
Thank you again for your support.

Marty Frankel in Toronto
Marty Frankel in Toronto

Quick and efficient washer repair

416-984-3760
Vaughan
L4J 8Z4

Our 10+ year old Whirlpool washer stopped working last night mid-cycle. I called Joe and he promptly arrived this morning. I was afraid that I would have to get a new washer, but he diagnosed the problem, went out to his truck to get the new part that was need, and he quickly, efficiently, and expertly installed the new pump.
The washer is back to normal (maybe better than normal).
Thanks Joe for your consistently expert attention.

It was a pleasure helping you out as always. Any time you need something I am a phone call away.

Frank B from North York
Frank B from North York

WOW! Fantastic Service

Called Joe about my LG stove. Called me back that (under 2 hours) evening during the hockey intermission. Worried about my problem like it was his own. In the end he passed the repair off to another repair person but his professionalism and promptness will make him my first call every time. First Rate!

Update: Jan 2019, My dryer broke down. Guess who my first call was! Once again excellent and friendly service. Fixed my 25 year old Dryer with parts he had with him. LG couldn't match that in fixing the stove (above). Joe is the best!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
Very much appreciated. Please feel free to let me know if there are any issues as I will be glad to help you.
thanks again,

Stephen
Stephen

Pointed me in the right direction

I called Joe because my water machine in the fridge was making a funny sound and wouldn’t dispense the water properly. The fridge was a rare make and although Joe wasn’t an expert on that particular model, he called a friend who came out and fixed it the next day at half the cost. Joe could have charged me whatever he wanted for the rare part, like most other service providers, but he got the job done for 1/2 the price - there’s a reason he has such amazing reviews. Will call him for all my appliance needs.

Thanks so much for this. What you've described is exactly what I work so hard to provide. Glad I could service you in this way. I'll be here if you need me again. Take care!

JL in Toronto
JL in Toronto

Fridge repair

Joe is a true professional, genuine and honest. My fridge stopped working and he was able to accurately diagnose the problem based on my description and obtain the correct part and fix the problem, all in the same day. His expertise saved me from having someone come in, only to have to return again later. He clearly explained the problem and demonstrated why the faulty part was not working properly. Great experience and would not hesitate to recommend!

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your remarks.
It was a pleasure helping you out. I am glad the refrigerator is now working well and cycling normally. Thank you again for your support!!!

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill

Used him several times

I have used Joe on my stove and dryer. Today was the dryer. He came and quoted me to either do the repair or replace the part. I went with the full replacement, cost was $265 as quoted. He cleaned it up and it looks and sounds like new. Always honest and does a great job.

Thanks so much for this. What you've described is exactly what I work so hard to provide. Always a pleasure helping you out. I'll be here if you need me again. Take care!

EK
EK

Dryer repair - heat coil issue

Called Joe and he came quickly the next morning. Our dryer was running but wouldn't heat. He diagnosed the issue as the heat coil, replaced it on the spot and explained why it happened and what we need to do to maintain it. Got my first dry load today, works like a charm! Thank you.

Thank you so much for your support!
It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed working with you. You were very receptive to my suggestions to maintain your dryer.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.