HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Thornhill  >  Joe The Appliance Guy

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

dare2bdifferent1 in Toronto

Joe did an excellent job repairing our old GE dryer. Parts for this appliance are difficult to find, but he happened to have them on hand. He thoroughly explained the problem, and completed the repairs in a timely manner. The cost was very affordable. Joe is professional, highly skilled, personable, and has a great sense of humour. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommend. We will definitely call him again for future repairs!

James in Toronto

I've called Joe several times in the past to fix my Dryer, Washing Machine. To make a long story short I got a new dishwasher that was damaged and the retailer ( Canadian Appliance Source) would take no responsibility for the damages and they use a third party delivery service to offload any liability so first off don't buy from them ever!

Now to Joe I called him before X-mas about the damage, sent him some pictures and he told me what part to order. Fast forward to this week and had an issue with drain hose and he told me what to do. The dishwasher is working great and he didn't charge me anything for the phone advice. He truly cares about his customers and I have no hesitation to recommend Joe for your appliance needs. He is one of a kind! Thanks Joe

James

It is was a pleasure helping you out. You are a loyal customer and I really appreciate that.
Cheers,

Alison Turnbull in York

Joe was awesome. He was quick to respond, and went out of his way to come to my area because I was heading out of town on vacation and needed my gas stove repaired asap.

He was friendly, personable, professional - and was in and out with everything fixed in less than 1/2 hour.

I highly recommend Joe!

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It was a pleasure helping you guys out. Have a great trip. Thank you again for your support!!!

Rob in Markham

Called Joe on a Monday morning, gave him a description of the problem....he called to confirm and showed up right on time. He had the right parts, was friendly and knowledgeable, and had the problem diagnosed and fixed asap. I would use Joe again !

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you out.

Rob in Vaughan

We called Joe after our 2 year old dryer's heating element broke. He called us back right away and was here within 24 hours. Joe did a fantastic job! He's a technical expert and extremely honest. We will certainly be using him for any other appliance repairs. Great guy!

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed helping you out.

Dan in Thornhill

Joe, thanks for timely response and repair of my mother in laws dryer. I've been using Joe for over 8 years and only Joe. He is trusted, knowledgeable and professional. Its reassuring having Joe repair all our appliances. You go above and beyond with everything you can do. Call Joe and get let yourself know you're in good hands.
Thanks JOE for everything and for your advice when buying new appliances.

It was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support!!!

Elka B in Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We opened our dishwasher door the other day to find the spring or hinge had broken, resulting in the door "falling down" instead of coming down slowly. We call Joe who literally arrived the next day with all the parts needed and in less than 45 minutes our door was back to normal. While here, we showed Joe the cheese tray cover in our fridge. One side of the cheese tray holder had broken and the cover fell off every time we opened the tray. He told us he would have to get the part but being the holidays, he wasn't sure if the part would be available until the new year. The very next day Joe called, advising that he found the part and was coming over to fix it which he did as well. He even helped clean the inside of the fridge where I couldn't reach due to parts I could not remove!. He showed us the vent at the bottom of the fridge and advised on how to remove and replace it and how often to clean it. We didn't know it was there!. He was so personable and accommodating, friendly and provided us with some excellent advice on our appliances in general. We have used Homestars several times and it's so easy to see why Joe is part of it. His price for 2 visits including the drives, parts and labour were more than reasonable. He did not, like some other companies, try to "rip us off." He has now become my Appliance Guy and I would not give a second thought to referring him to anyone looking for someone who is honest, reliable, and fast AND goes out of his way to get the job done in a manner that is totally professional!

Thanks a lot for the GREAT review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It was a pleasure helping you lovely people out. Thank you again for your support!!!

R. B.

Joe is a class act and a master of his trade. He responded to my service request very quickly and explained every step of the repair process. He tested and replaced the igniter in our gas oven and it is now working perfectly.

It was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support!!!

dinobambino  in Vaughan

Nice to deal with people like Joe who are honest, punctual and knowledgeable. As a homeowner it’s always not easy to find these qualities in repairman. Will definitely use him again and recommend to friends snd family.
Thanks Joseph
Ciao chow

Thanks a lot for the great review! I enjoyed meeting you and helping you out!
Thank you again for your support!!!

Phil in Toronto

I have used Joe exclusively for any appliance repair for the past 10 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, honest and works very efficiently. I called him this morning to fix my GE double oven gas range. The stove was up and running by 1:30. He had the parts in his truck and explained exactly what he was going to do and why. Always Call Joe First.

Always a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for being a loyal repeat customer and for the great review.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.