Joe The Appliance Guy

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

Bill in Toronto, Ontario
Bill in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent service!

My fridge (the freezer portion) was making a pretty loud and unusual noise. When I researched it on YouTube (because I thought maybe I can DYI), it became apparent that the problem could be one of several things and likely required parts. So I called Joe. He was quick to get back to me and very methodical (in narrowing in on the problem) over the phone and then setting up time. When he came, he identified the problem directly (the fan motor) and he had the required part (for a 15-year-old GE appliance) and was able to dealt with it swiftly. His pricing was reasonable...and he had a great personality...So I would definitely recommend him! (In my own case, I will certainly look to Joe with any future appliance problems!

Thank you so much for your support!
It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed working with you.
Thank you for your business and if you require anything in the future I'm a phone call away.
Thanks again

Dave in Davisville
Dave in Davisville

Great Service, performed quickly

My fridge was literally on the fritz. The temperature was changing every time I opened the door and my fridge had frozen most of my food. I gave Joe a call, he asked me what model fridge I had, let me know he was in the area (luckily) and in an hour and a half he was fixing the fridge. Even more lucky, he brought the circuit board ($230) that my fridge needed with him. No waiting for an order and a return visit - he was able to diagnose, repair the problem and let me get on with my day.

This is my second time using Joe, he is personable, professional and practical. He gave me quite a few tips about my maintenance for my appliances while he was here and he even managed to address a problem I was having with my stove while he was here.

Highly recommend him, his work is fantastic.

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

peterspitz
peterspitz

Washing machine fixed!

Our 16 year old Kenmore washing machine stopped in the middle of a load of laundry. The tub was full of water and clothes, but the washer wouldn't spin or drain. My internet research indicated that the most likely cause was a broken lid switch, but the replacement of the lid switch was not something I was prepared to attempt. So, based on the positive reviews on HomeStars, I called Joe. I called him in the morning, and he was here by 3:00 the same day. He did indeed replace the lid switch, and also made sure everything else was in proper working order, which it was.

We are ecstatic that we did not have to buy a new washer. Joe is both extremely knowledgeable and friendly. If you need any appliances repaired, call Joe. You won't be sorry!

Thanks a lot for the great review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

Swiper416
Swiper416

Stove Repair Success

Really well reviewed on HomeStars, clients all have good things to say. Completed a repair on my stove. Work was completed without an actual "quote", felt like I was forced to pay a price we did not discuss. Partially my fault for not asking, but I was not aware that the work was almost completed / was completed or I would have asked. It was expensive enough, that I wouldn't have completed the repair and just paid for his time. Lesson learned. The repair has held up, it's just the way in which the price presented itself was not ideal for me, here's the price, pay it.

It is very important to me that my customers are completely satisfied with my work. Please don't hesitate to call me if you would like so we can discuss the details as I don't know who you are exactly. I am glad the range is working well.
Thanks,

Branda
Branda

Amazing Service!

Joe has been servicing our appliances for quite a few years and has always been professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable about all our appliances, regardless of brand. I honestly think he knows more about the appliances than the manufacturer does. His work is always thorough, timely and affordable. He is the first person I think to call when anything goes wrong with any of our appliances. He has fixed our washing machine, dryer, fridge, stove and today I called him to fix the door on our dishwasher, he was here within 2 hours and as always went above and beyond by replacing both door pulleys instead of just the broken one. I would highly recommend Joe!

Thanks a lot for the great review! I truly appreciate your business and for being such a loyal customer.

jenn_reck in Toronto
jenn_reck in Toronto
1 review , ON

Joe is the Best

Joe is efficient, friendly, speedy, honest and his prices are fair. He has been fixing our appliances for at least a decade now. I trust him completely! Thanks for being so reliable not to mention awesome, Joe.

Wow thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It is always a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support and being so loyal!!!

bfa9
bfa9

Washing Machine fixed in world record time!

Our washing machine stopped working mid-cycle (it drained but then couldn't rinse/spin) during a load today. Called Joe and he was able to fit us in this afternoon. He came right when he said he would, had a preliminary diagnosis of our problem just from our description over the phone, and had parts in hand. He opened up our machine and verified that his initial diagnosis was indeed correct, and went to work right away to fix it. The job was complete in a half hour -- unbelievable, it must be a world record! He replaced the necessary parts with better parts too. Joe is so knowledgeable and reliable, and an honest gentlemen too. This was the second time we called him to repair an appliance and I'm sure it won't be the last!

Lois in Toronto
Lois in Toronto

25 year old stackable washer / dryer no longer spins and makes horrible noise !

I phoned Joe after reading his reviews and was amazed; as he knew what the problem was prior to his visit !
He came promptly , totally knowledgeable, efficient , honest and fair !
There is no other person I would hire for future appliance jobs !
I am thrilled that I did not have to buy a new unit !
Thanks Joe for all your expertise !
Lois ( Retired Prof / George Brown College )

A pleasure meeting you as we were colleagues teaching at George Brown College. I am glad I could help you out. Thanks for the great review.

Mary in Vaughan
Mary in Vaughan

Dishwasher, washing machine, wall oven

I’ve had Joe come out numerous times throughout the yrs. He’s very efficient, and more importantly very honest. If he feels you don’t need the repair, he will tell you tell you. I trust him with his work, so much so that I sent him to my parents home for a refrigerator repair

Nicky from Toronto
Nicky from Toronto

Washing machine repair

This is the 2nd time I have used Joe and I was thrilled once again with his service. He asked all the right questions over the phone so that when he came he was ably to quickly diagnose and repair the machine. He had the parts so was able to do the repair all in 1 visit. During the same visit, Joe asked me a few questions about my other appliances which reminded me of an issue with my fridge. He quickly made a simple repair to that as well saving me a second service call. I would highly recommend Joe for appliance repairs.

Always a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for being a loyal repeat customer and for the great review. I very much appreciate it!

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.