Joe The Appliance Guy

Reviews for Joe The Appliance Guy

Branda
Branda

Amazing Service!

Joe has been servicing our appliances for quite a few years and has always been professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable about all our appliances, regardless of brand. I honestly think he knows more about the appliances than the manufacturer does. His work is always thorough, timely and affordable. He is the first person I think to call when anything goes wrong with any of our appliances. He has fixed our washing machine, dryer, fridge, stove and today I called him to fix the door on our dishwasher, he was here within 2 hours and as always went above and beyond by replacing both door pulleys instead of just the broken one. I would highly recommend Joe!

Thanks a lot for the great review! I truly appreciate your business and for being such a loyal customer.

jenn_reck in Toronto
jenn_reck in Toronto
1 review , ON

Joe is the Best

Joe is efficient, friendly, speedy, honest and his prices are fair. He has been fixing our appliances for at least a decade now. I trust him completely! Thanks for being so reliable not to mention awesome, Joe.

Wow thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.
It is always a pleasure helping you out. Thank you again for your support and being so loyal!!!

bfa9
bfa9

Washing Machine fixed in world record time!

Our washing machine stopped working mid-cycle (it drained but then couldn't rinse/spin) during a load today. Called Joe and he was able to fit us in this afternoon. He came right when he said he would, had a preliminary diagnosis of our problem just from our description over the phone, and had parts in hand. He opened up our machine and verified that his initial diagnosis was indeed correct, and went to work right away to fix it. The job was complete in a half hour -- unbelievable, it must be a world record! He replaced the necessary parts with better parts too. Joe is so knowledgeable and reliable, and an honest gentlemen too. This was the second time we called him to repair an appliance and I'm sure it won't be the last!

Lois in Toronto
Lois in Toronto

25 year old stackable washer / dryer no longer spins and makes horrible noise !

I phoned Joe after reading his reviews and was amazed; as he knew what the problem was prior to his visit !
He came promptly , totally knowledgeable, efficient , honest and fair !
There is no other person I would hire for future appliance jobs !
I am thrilled that I did not have to buy a new unit !
Thanks Joe for all your expertise !
Lois ( Retired Prof / George Brown College )

A pleasure meeting you as we were colleagues teaching at George Brown College. I am glad I could help you out. Thanks for the great review.

Mary in Vaughan
Mary in Vaughan

Dishwasher, washing machine, wall oven

I’ve had Joe come out numerous times throughout the yrs. He’s very efficient, and more importantly very honest. If he feels you don’t need the repair, he will tell you tell you. I trust him with his work, so much so that I sent him to my parents home for a refrigerator repair

Thanks a lot for the glowing review! I truly appreciate your business and especially clients like yourself.

Nicky from Toronto
Nicky from Toronto

Washing machine repair

This is the 2nd time I have used Joe and I was thrilled once again with his service. He asked all the right questions over the phone so that when he came he was ably to quickly diagnose and repair the machine. He had the parts so was able to do the repair all in 1 visit. During the same visit, Joe asked me a few questions about my other appliances which reminded me of an issue with my fridge. He quickly made a simple repair to that as well saving me a second service call. I would highly recommend Joe for appliance repairs.

Always a pleasure to help you out. Thanks for being a loyal repeat customer and for the great review. I very much appreciate it!

dare2bdifferent1 in Toronto
dare2bdifferent1 in Toronto

Dryer Repair - Top Notch Service!

Joe did an excellent job repairing our old GE dryer. Parts for this appliance are difficult to find, but he happened to have them on hand. He thoroughly explained the problem, and completed the repairs in a timely manner. The cost was very affordable. Joe is professional, highly skilled, personable, and has a great sense of humour. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommend. We will definitely call him again for future repairs!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair Advice

I've called Joe several times in the past to fix my Dryer, Washing Machine. To make a long story short I got a new dishwasher that was damaged and the retailer ( Canadian Appliance Source) would take no responsibility for the damages and they use a third party delivery service to offload any liability so first off don't buy from them ever!

Now to Joe I called him before X-mas about the damage, sent him some pictures and he told me what part to order. Fast forward to this week and had an issue with drain hose and he told me what to do. The dishwasher is working great and he didn't charge me anything for the phone advice. He truly cares about his customers and I have no hesitation to recommend Joe for your appliance needs. He is one of a kind! Thanks Joe

James

It is was a pleasure helping you out. You are a loyal customer and I really appreciate that.
Cheers,

Alison Turnbull in York
Alison Turnbull in York
3 reviews York, ON

Awesome service!

Joe was awesome. He was quick to respond, and went out of his way to come to my area because I was heading out of town on vacation and needed my gas stove repaired asap.

He was friendly, personable, professional - and was in and out with everything fixed in less than 1/2 hour.

I highly recommend Joe!

It was a pleasure helping you guys out. Have a great trip. Thank you again for your support!!!

Rob in Markham
Rob in Markham

Fixed my dishwasher ! Quick and greatjob

Called Joe on a Monday morning, gave him a description of the problem....he called to confirm and showed up right on time. He had the right parts, was friendly and knowledgeable, and had the problem diagnosed and fixed asap. I would use Joe again !

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you out.

More about Joe The Appliance Guy

Appliance Repair

WE NO LONGER SERVICE PICKERING OR West of Brampton or Oakville or north of Hwy 9 or Stouffville
Fully certified, GAS license, Specialize on gas ovens and 37 years appliance service experience.