Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New Privacy Windows for my main and back door

John was very friendly, quick and efficient. He was able to come up with beautiful window design with a very vague concept and produced exactly what I was looking for at reasonable price. When installing he was very quick and clean, I would highly recommend his services to anyone! Thank you so much John for my new windows. :)

Hello Sarah

Your review is very much appreciated.

John

shannonswiltshire
shannonswiltshire
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Custom Front door installation

I had been looking for a specific front door design and couldn’t find it anywhere. I reached out to John at Pinnacle 1 And he came to my house the very next day for a quote. he said he can make the exact design that I was looking for. I was surprised at how quickly he was able to manufacture the glass insert and install it. John was professional and very knowledgable. I absolutely love my new modern unique front door. I would definitely recommend John and pinnacle 1 decorative glass

Hello Shannon

Thank you for your sincerity. Your review is very much appreciated. John

pender604
pender604
1 review Whitby, ON

Fibreglass front door.

Well planned. All aspects discussed. A couple of small hitches during installation but these were sorted out and finished a day later .
Lovely stained Glass in windows.

Courtice O.
Courtice O.
1 review Courtice, ON

Stained glass door and windows

Fast delivery. Quick installation. Delivered earlier than expected. Great job. Nice man very professional Can't say anything more.

anurse
anurse
1 review Whitby, ON

Front door insert

The work was professionally done. John arrived on time. My chosen frame was the Pisaco as it suits my needs. It's a beautiful door now, wish I could enclose pictures of before and after. I really love my "double- breasted" woman!

Dianne &.
Dianne &.
1 review Courtice, ON

Installation of our door inserts

We are so happy with our front entrance now. It looks awesome.
John was so efficient, professional

Thanks Again Dianne for the nice review. John

hog2441
hog2441
1 review Lindsay, ON

front door window

great, beautiful, what we wanted them to design and they did amazing.WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY---JOB VERY WELL DONE

Thanks again for the very nice review. John

Rachel A in Bowmanville
Rachel A in Bowmanville
7 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Double door inserts

We love our new door inserts. They allow for more privacy and look more polished than clear glass. After coming for a quote the inserts arrived quickly and were excellent quality. John takes his time to make sure that they are installed professionally and you can tell that he cares about his work. Even the tiny details like the caulking look perfect. Would highly recommend him!

Hello Rachel

Thank you for the sincere review. It was a pleasure working with you. John

mopar149
mopar149
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Front door glass inserts with side lites

Replaced existing insert with glass and design that required cutting the existing door to fit.

Hello Heather & Chad

Your review is appreciated. Thanks John

Melinda in Oshawa
Melinda in Oshawa
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Front Entrance Decorative Glass

The installer from Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass was extremely professional and took pride in his work. He did an excellent job installing decorative glass in our front entrance. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends.

Hello Melinda

Thank you for your very sincere review.

John

More about Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

- 10% Discount on All Door Inserts for Mentioning You Saw Us on Homestars. com - Specialized in Stained Glass and Wrought Iron Door Inserts, Sidelites and Transoms for Home Entrances - Specialized in Full Door Replacements - Replacement Glass for Vinyl Windows - More than 150, 000 Decorative Glass ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?