Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Reviews for Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Mike
Mike
1 review Whitby, ON

New front door glass and transom

We are very pleased with the work and can't believe the difference it made to the appearance of our home. John is very a personable & patient individual who cares about his work. We highly recommend him.

Hello Mike

It was a pleasure working with You and Janet. Your review is much appreciated. Thanks John

Trevor in Bowmanville
Trevor in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Double front door glass insert with transom light

John is friendly and appoachable. Keeps you in the loop. On the day of the job he kept work area clean and finished product looks fantastic. Would recommend to friends/family.

Hello Trevor

It was great working with you. Your review is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Roland
Roland
1 review Pickering, ON

Stained Glass door

John did a good job on the door. Was on time and did a clean job.

Thanks for the nice review. John

sarah.appleton
sarah.appleton
1 review Courtice, ON

Wrought iron inserts for our double front doors

My husband and I researched wrought iron doors with various different companies. Pinnacle had the largest selection of inserts that we really liked. John was very efficient and communicated with us from the time we placed the order with him on when we would have the inserts installed. We are very happy with the finished product.

Hello Sarah
Thank you very much for the nice review.

Pleun D in Bowmanville
Pleun D in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Install decorative glass in exterior doors

After John finished an installation in my neighbourhood he came over and provided a reasonable quote. Choosing a pattern can be difficult because there are so many choices. A week later he was back to install glass in two entry doors and the transom window above. His work is meticulous and after over tree hours our entry doors were done. A beautiful addition which gives more light in our entry way. Thanks for a job well done. I highly recommend John. I especially like the fact he will not install the same design on your street even if requested by a neighbour.

Hello Pleun

Thank you for the sincere and informative review. It is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with You and Stella

paul.cardwell
paul.cardwell
1 review Courtice, ON

Door inserts

Install window unserts in front door windows Excellent job, professional and fast . Thank you for your service

Hello Paul

It was a pleasure working again with You and Madea. Your review is much appreciated.

Thanks

angela
angela
1 review Port Perry, ON

Front door window insert.

The quality of the work was excellent and I am very pleased with the install and the insert. Quick, reliable and friendly service. Very professional and I highly recommend them.

Hello Angela

brendon89
brendon89

Stained Glass Front and Back Door

Turned out far better then I could have imagined. The moment I met John I could tell he was a very nice man. His work rivals his mannerism. Extremely pleased with the final product.

He came over to my house to give me an estimate. His pricing was actually better then most and I could really tell he knew what he was talking about. I put down a deposit and within a week John had special ordered my glass inserts. The quality of the inserts were amazing. He has transformed the curb appeal of my home and I would highly recommend him if you want to do the same.

Thanks John for the amazing service! Wish you the best on your next jobs!

Regards,

Brendon

Hello Brendon

I am very pleased you are happy with your entrance. Thank you for the amazing review. Your sincerity and integrity is very much appreciated. Good luck in your own endeavours.

Nancy a.
Nancy a.
1 review Georgina, ON

Wrought Iron Door Inserts

John did amazing job we loved our new door and delivered it on time and excellent communication.Thank you.

Hello Nancy

Thank you for the very nice review. It was a pleasure working you, also. John

Cathy
Cathy
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Stained glass door insert

We are very pleased with the door insert... just beautiful. The quality of the product and workmanship are outstanding. The owner, John was very knowledgeable regarding design suggestions and was willing to travel out of his usual territory to do the job.

Hello Cathy

Your review is very nice. Thank You John

More about Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

- 10% Discount on All Door Inserts for Mentioning You Saw Us on Homestars. com - Specialized in Stained Glass and Wrought Iron Door Inserts, Sidelites and Transoms for Home Entrances - Specialized in Full Door Replacements - Replacement Glass for Vinyl Windows - More than 150, 000 Decorative Glass ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?