Bed Bugs & Beyond

anonymous
anonymous
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Entire house

We had a very positive experience with this company. They showed up right away and calmed us down. All the people who worked at the company were very nice. The treatment was done right away, and Cary was very reachable on his cell phone all the time.

justin from Toronto
justin from Toronto

Bed bug treatment

We had an awful experience with this company and owners after being recommended from a friend. Cary made every promise and assurance while trying to get our business and then was completely unavailable and unreachable when there were problems. His crew accidentally burned one of our beds when the hot blower moved and pointed at it. His crew admitted this happened. He offered to pay for it. He then was dishonest with us repeatedly about money being transferred, cheque in the mail, visa being credited etc. I have emails of him telling me he owes the money and will pay me many times. He never paid the money he said he owed and just stopped returning my calls and emails. I had read some negative reviews before hiring them but there were not many so I went with them. Don't use this company. Don't believe the response that he writes to this comment. I have never complained about a company before and this might be the worse experience that I have had with any company and I have fully renovated two houses. I never pay anyone up front for a job after my experience with Bed Bugs and Beyond. Just awful.

becca from Toronto
becca from Toronto

bed bugs extermination

Attentive. Thorough. Effective. Immediate. Easy.
BB&B are amazing. The best. Don’t go with anyone else!

Not too long ago I would wake up and notice bug bites. Big ones. At first I thought it was a spider. And then it kept happening, on my neck, face, and arms. My first impulse was not to think about it. I hated to think of the consequences. A few days passed and I could not ignore it anymore. The bites were more and more and worse and worse. So, I did it, I checked the mattress and low and behold, I had them. Bed bugs. Ugh.

Of course, I became immediately disgusted with myself, my bed, my life so went straight to the Internet and checked out all bed bug exterminators in Toronto. I called a few. Told them my story, or at least to the good ones as it seems that so many of the big companies you speak to a central office somewhere outside of Toronto and they send someone over. This was Thursday, and no one could come until Tuesday. I could not wait that long. When I called Bed Bugs and Beyond I knew this would be the most effective as everything on the Internet says heat is the best.

At first I hesitated with the cost. I am a grad student and therefore have limited cash flow. But living with bedbugs another day was not an option. When I called Bed Bugs and Beyond they said they could come by that day to check it out the situation and then do the treatment the following day. Perfect.

Cary came by that afternoon. He was friendly and kind and put my fears at ease. Also, he made me feel less gross about getting them in the first place. I had a serious case of bed bug shame. But he assured me that treatment would be quick and painless and then I would have my life back. Bite free.

Best part was, I had to do very little prep other than wake up to answer the door. Cary and his team arrived the following morning. They started by treating my roommate and I before we headed out for the day, and then they blasted the apartment with heat. Extreme heat. I have a small apartment. They did such a thorough job- there and ready to start by 9am and gone by 4:30pm. And the heat stays for hours after, which is good as it works to get everything in the walls. With that amount of heat I knew that nothing would survive that, that I would be safe. . And, the best part, unlike chemical treatments, it’s a one-stop deal. One day. Not multiple treatments plus all the washing and bagging.

That night I slept soundly and finally woke up without bites. Now, a week later, I still sleep soundly. Cary called the next day to see how I was. He also checked with neighbours to see how they were and to follow up on the business. Cary is direct and personable which is perfect: you want someone to be thorough, exact, and no-nonsense. And so is his team- kind, professional, and experienced. I completely trusted them. Within a day I had my life back, and although the experience has left me squeamish about living in a city, Cary has made me feel secure enough to know that these are problems that can be dealt with in a speedy and effective manner. I cannot recommend Bed Bugs and Beyond enough. There’s no other way.

Sean McVicar from Toronto
Sean McVicar from Toronto

bed bug removal

A recent visit from a family member began our nightmare with these little pests. It started in the guest room then spread throughout the house. In comes the usual cast of characters with their sprays and powders but dispite their efforts and a lot of money spent the problem persisted. All told we had them in 8 times and nothing worked till I found Bed Bugs and Beyond. Cary came over and did an inspection and recomended bringing in dogs to pinpoint the problem areas and sure enough they hit on our main room and 4 others up stairs. Not a small job. The heat treatment process was explained to us and how the bugs get into walls and just about everywhere else. The workers arrived the next day, they treated our home with care and dispite my reservations regarding how hot they said it would get there were no damages. I can't express how happy I am with the outcome. If only I had called this company first I would have saved a small fortune and a lot of sleepless nights. We are now 3 months on still bed bug free. I highly recomend you call these guys if you want the job done right.

More about Bed Bugs & Beyond

Bed Bug Removal And Pest Control Heat Treatment One Day Treatment: Bed Bugs Eradication within One Day. Bed Bugs Heat Treatment is the best safest technology to eliminate bed bugs quickly and permanently We kill bed bugs permanently *FREE QUOTE *100% Pesticide FREE - No Chemicals Required *No Additional Treatments ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in North York?