Icon pest control and wildlife removal

Richmond Hill ON L4S 0E7
Icon pest control and wildlife removal

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Icon pest control and wildlife removal

cala in Markham
cala in Markham

wildlife removal

Omid did his best to find the entrance of the squirrels, but we couldn't find anything (maybe under the solar panels that we can't move). He is a very nice and professional person. I will keep Iconpest.ca in my bookmark for next time.

Thank you Cala for sharing your experience with our company and especially Omid,
We are always here ready to help you with your unwanted guests!

saee_alavi
saee_alavi

Mice extermination

We had this issue for over three years and tried everything, over the counter remedies and even hired two other company with minimum success.
We called ICON and they were very professional from the office to their service specialist “Matt”
He was on time, and followed every COVID-19 protocols.
After half an hour inspection (even in the attic) he was able to find the source of the problem and fix it for me.
I am going to contact this company for all other pest control and animal removal needs.
The price were explained to me in detail and it was FAIR to compare with others.

Thank you Mr.Alavi
We appreciate your business very much

rm4p-sthn in Toronto
rm4p-sthn in Toronto

inspection fee

I needed to remove raccoons and patch my roof. They could not patch the roof, but they asked me to pay $158 for an inspection. That was not terribly useful. Charging inspection fees for making an estimate is dishonest. Most contractors, including Avenue Road Roofers, do not charge an inspection fee.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry we couldn't satisfy your needs. Unfortunately, because we are a pest company, we can't just fix a roof and not worry about any potential animals as well. We left a live-cage in hopes to catch the animal and gave you 2 separate quotes with differing methods and prices after our extensive inspection and follow-up conversation with you. Had you chosen our company, the inspection fee would have been built into the price as per policy. Thank you and we are happy your problem got resolved.

OHS Global in Wasaga Beach
OHS Global in Wasaga Beach
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

wildlife removal

Great Service and very efficient, they were on site in a few hours and did a quick clean job. Definitely recommend their services

they also did a good follow up

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we appreciate your business very much

rodbar99 in Mississauga
rodbar99 in Mississauga

Squirrels

We had squirrels in the attic. Steve Johnson was excellent very informative describing every step he took and how the one way door worked. The big issue was finding point of entry, Steve was persistent and after an exhaustive search the mission was accomplished and the squirrels vacated the premises

Thank you Rod for sharing your experience with us
We appreciate your business very much

Kathryn
Kathryn

Removal of a putrefied racoon under the porch

Icon Pest Control booked an appointment the next day, crawled into a disgusting space under the porch, removed a large, very dead racoon, swept up all the bits and did it all with a smile. The price was very competitive, considering the revolting task. I would certainly use Icon Pest Control again.

Thank you for your support and kind words

jtcalabretta in Richmond Hill
jtcalabretta in Richmond Hill

Animal removal

Very professional people they did the job they advertised they can do they were in and out within two hours but more importantly mission was accomplished so far so good I would definitely use their services again if I need them Thanks a lot guys Jason

Thank you for your kind words and support

sooli_s in Richmond Hill
sooli_s in Richmond Hill

pest control

I had rats in my rental property. I called Ali in the afternoon, he managed to send a technician on site the next day.
The service was fast and efficient.
The costs were reasonable and well discussed in advance.
I was so happy with them that I called them again within a week to do the same for my residential.

Thank you Sooli for your kind words and we appreciate your business, we are always here if you need a Pest pro

cvcameron in Richmond Hill
cvcameron in Richmond Hill

The cost was a bit expensive for a few mins work.

The person that came to my rescue was great. It was getting a bit late and I was frantic as I was not sure what type of animal was turning my garage upside down. So I was grateful he did not have to come until Tuesday after the long weekend but he did. I believe his name was Stephen hope Im correct.. He was so plesant and helpful..
Would recommend him.anyday.

We appreciate your business very much, By the way, his name is Steve. Thanks

Raccoon Problem

Steve was amazing, doing a thorough job by taking pictures and explaining the situation in the attic. Great service and reliable. Thank you for your help. Highly recommended and will use them again.

Thank you very much for your kind words

More about Icon pest control and wildlife removal

We provide Wildlife Removal and Pest Control services to Toronto and the GTA.

ICON PEST CONTROL AND Wildlife removal Incorporated provides professional wildlife removal and pest control. Our services include Raccoon Removal, Squirrel Removal, Bird Removal, Bat Removal, Skunk Removal, Opossum Removal, Groundhog Removal. We also provide Wildlife Prevention services. Our solutions are humane efficient and effective. Our pest control services include Mice Removal, Rat Removal, Hornet Control, and Wasp Control. We serve homeowners, property management, industrial and commercial clients in Toronto and the GTA. Wildlife Removal & Pest Control requires qualified experts to get the job done the right way. Our technicians have been specially trained in wildlife removal and pest control with years of experience and extensive knowledge of wildlife behavior in urban areas. Our experts practice wildlife control with humane methods and in accordance with Ontario regulations so that the property owner is satisfied and the animal is safe. For professional wildlife removal and pest control services, call ICON PEST CONTROL AND WILDLIFE REMOVAL INC. today.