Icon pest control and wildlife removal

Pest & Animal Control
Richmond Hill ON L4S 0E7
Pest & Animal Control
Icon pest control and wildlife removal

Reviews for Icon pest control and wildlife removal

PM
PM

Ant problem

Every spring I’d get a problem with a ‘trickling’ of ants by my back sliding door, which, with a few ant traps was able to get rid of. Spring of 2019 was not the case, the ant problem infested my kitchen, family room and made its way into my basement. Nothing I was doing was working. So I called around a few companies and decided to go with Icon. From the phone to the in house service, they were friendly, accommodating of my schedule, efficient and very effective. From after the first treatment they applied I saw no further ants in my home. Great company to deal with. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend their services. Thank you Icon team.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Paola. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dejan
Dejan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

squirrel removal

you could see the guys were knowledgeable. they put one way door and the squirrel was out of the attic the next day. they came on time and did the work as promised. excellent service!

Thanks for the awesome review, Dejan!We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Thank you

Alan
Alan

Pest Removal

There were a few sighting of different types of insects at our home. When I sent a photo of the first one, they said you don’t need a service as the insect is harmless and will go away. Same happened for the second photo. It was only after the third photo when they said that now is the time to act.
Within the same day these folks showed up performed the service, and did it right. Very happy with their professionalism and work.

Thank you veey much for trusting us to help you with your pest control.

Beni
Beni

Pest control

I’m very happy with the service and results. This company has very professional and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for trusting us to help you with your pest problem.

Ali-F
Ali-F

Pest control for the entire property

ICON did a great job getting rid of pests in my property! I am happy with them and plan to use them on an ongoing basis. Great team, very responsive!

Much appreciated your business, we are always around to help you with your pest problems.

AMIR
AMIR

Pest control

Amazing service... totally recommend this team
So knowledgeable and professional. Thank you guys for your amazing service

Thank you very much for trusting us to help you with your pest problem.

More about Icon pest control and wildlife removal

Pest control and wildlife removal services