Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
Follow us on facebook throughout the day as we remove animals and post our locations. ON M1M3G1
Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Reviews for Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Christine
Christine
1 review Whitby, ON

Inspection

So relieved after I met with this company. Very professional and arrived on time. I had a situation where I heard something in my ducts. Did a thorough inspection of any entry points and made some really useful recommendations to mitigate the problem from coming back. Turns out that the animal had most likely escaped by the time inspection was done however I was really put at ease about everything due to the polite and really compassionate nature of the person who came to my house. I will definitely be calling again if anything else happens.

Thank you Christine for your review. We do our best to put all of our customers at ease.

Hudson
Hudson

Raccoon protection

Cage put around vents, wire mesh installed at accessible locations. A little bit pricey, but hopefully no more raccoons in attic.

Thanks for your review. You had lots of areas to protect which raised the cost of the job. I can guarantee you wont have to call me again.
Thanks for your business

Earl in Whitby
Earl in Whitby

Racoon Removal

Scott was very profession and worked with us to solve our complex racoon problem. His price and guarantee was exceptional. I would wholehearted recommend Liddle Critters to all my friends

Earl it has been a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your review.

Jeff in Pickering
Jeff in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Squirrel removal

I called Scott and he fit me in the same day between 2 other appointments. I showed him where I heard, and later saw, a squirrel go into my soffits. He stood outside that area and 'chirped' until 2 baby squirrels popped their heads out. He indicted that they were not newborn and old enough to extract using a safe 'one way' trap door. They can come out, but they cannot go back in. He also checked all areas of my roof and fixed 2 other potential entry points for vermin! Scott indicated that we may hear and see these squirrels hanging around outside the trap over the next couple of days. Sure enough, the very next morning we did hear noise outside the trap and there were 3 squirrels trying to get back in. Not long after, mom came by and the 4 of them went through our neighbours back gate! A few days after this, Scott picked up the trap, secured the entry point and we have not heard or seen a squirrel since! Scott was polite, professional, prompt and courteous and I would recommend his services to anybody.

Thanks for the good words Jeff. Over time I have learned how to talk with the animals and it helps to figure things out.

verric3724
verric3724

Animal removal from attic.

Scott was very professional and arrived at our house promptly to set up traps. He also performed amroof inspection and replaced all our aging and weathered vents.

Several months later a brutal wind storm tore off 3 large sections of shingles. We did not know who to trust to do the work and opted to give Scott a call. Not only did he inspect our roof, he also did he repairs at the same time. Just in time before a rainfall.

I cannot day enough about Scott and what a blessing it is to know someone as honest and fair as him. He’s a true gem in a world of scammers and hacks.

If you EVER need someone to perform humane removal of critters from your property, call Scott first.

Thanks Scott for all your help and I will continue to refer you to everyone I meet in need of your services!

Michael
Toronto

Thank you so much for that review Michael. Every job I really do try to do my best to accomplish a service that is higher to all other companies and I am glad that Liddle Rascals succeeded.

Thanks,
Scott Liddle

bowersan in Toronto
bowersan in Toronto

Super Speedy Racoon Removal from a Toronto Heritage Home Chimney

You heard it here- from initial call to job finished in less than an hour! Here's what happened- I heard some scratching in my home and realized I had a racoon in the chimney. I called Liddle Rascals on the basis of the reviews here on the site, and Scott answered. To my surprise, hold me he was already near the house, and headed straight to my place. In less than an hour, photos of the critter were sent, and with my approval the trap door was set! Scott promised to come back to check that the racoon had safely made his way out of the chimney. Super happy with the service and would definitely recommend Liddle Rascals to others!

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Squirrel problem

We have had Scott come to deal with raccoons over the years, and just recently he came to deal with squirrels in the roof. I have always found his service to be excellent. He does the job in a very calm manner and he is very professional. He gives me confidence that the problem will be solved and he has always solved it. He comes quickly and when he says that he will come. I would highly recommend his service.

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Squirrel removal and prevention

I cannot praise Scott from Liddle Rascals enough. He is very:

- Professional
- Thorough
- Went above and beyond my expectations
- Knowledgeable
- Responsive

We had a squirrel issue at our house even though our house was already proofed by a different company prior to us taking possession of the house. Because of the design of our house, we had a lot of hidden entry points the previous company did not find all of them. Scott tirelessly worked on our house to make sure the house was totally proofed, including closing up a spot where it was very close to the hydro line.

Prior to Scott closing up all the entry points, a squirrel came into our house through our bathroom vent. I called Scott and he was there within 20 mins.

Also, the first snow storm of the winter, Scott came out to the house to see if he missed any entry points by looking at the snow to see if there were any footprints leading to the house (he didn't miss any).

We also had a pest control company come out to our house (we had a separate issue). That company also does wildlife preventions and they said Scott did a great job and should stick with him.

I really do appreciate your review Fiona. Your job was a special one. The old stone foundation caused us lots of problems but we kept at it until we had it all figured out. Dealing with animals can be challenging and that job put us to the test.

Thanks Scott

magnumforce
magnumforce
22 reviews , ON

remove dead raccoon from addict found the bad smell

Excellent company and the owner came out on his day off to find the bad smell coming from the addict , he went up in the addict it was over 100 degrees today and found and removed the raccoon .
This is a first class company and gentleman, and i would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a first class job done right the first time and he cleans up after he is finished Thank You for the excellent work

That was not a easy job but we do what it takes to get it done. It does help that I am a smaller guy and can squeeze in to tight spaces.

Thanks for the review

More about Liddle Rascals Wildlife Control

Humane Animal Removal GTA

We specialize in humane wildlife removal in and around your home.
No need to call a roofer after your animals are gone, We do it all. Roof repair, Soffit Repair. they damage it we fix it.
Preventing the problem from returning is our specialty. Why hire a animal removal company and a roofer, just call us to evict and repair. All our work is backed with a full guarantee.

RACCOONS. SQUIRRELS, SKUNKS, BIRDS, BATS, MICE
Pest & Animal Control
Let us solve your problem, the animals will be happy you called us

Call us today no obligation!!
FREE ESTIMATE

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Visit Our Company FaceBook Page,

Pest & Animal Control
Protective animal covers for bathroom vents, dryer vents, roof vents, roof drip edge, decks screens, shed screens, plumbing mat and pipe screens.
Humane Wildlife Removal, Wildlife control, wildlife removal, Full inspections inside and out, prevention, repair,
Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bat removal, Bird removal. Opossum removal. Animal damage.....Roof repair, Eaves repair, Soffit repair. Animal trapping Wild life control Raccoon Removal Toronto Animal Wildlife Control Animal control ajax, animal control raccoons on roof toronto animal control vaughan animal control wild life control ajax raccoon removal animal control removal animal control toronto markham animal control pest control ajax pickering animal control pickering raccoon removal raccoon removal raccoon removal cost richmond hill animal control richmond hill raccoon removal toronto wildlife removal vaughan wildlife removal
2011