Bed Bugs & Beyond

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in North York  >  Bed Bugs & Beyond

Reviews for Bed Bugs & Beyond

samtchung in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Please know that I'm not here to bash anyone or to hurt anyones business. If you see my other reviews, you'll see that I have been very happy and satisfied with the service I have received with contractors and service providers that I have found on HomeStarts.
I only write this to warn you that you're dealing with someone who does not keep their word, and will not honour their warranty.
Armand who owns and operates this company likes to use the word "impossible", whenever you tell him that the bed bugs were not exterminated after his treatment, but the bottom line is, that after two treatments and many unanswered phone calls and txt messages, I have had to hire Mohamed at "Pest Solution Services" to come in after Armand refused to honour his work. When I asked Armand about his "90 day 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE" he replied "take me to court If you want satisfaction". I have waited the full length of BBB's warraty before posting this review in the hopes that they would honour their word. Sadly all correspondence now falls on deaf ears.
If you call or txt BBB for the first time, they will get back to you very quickly. Under 30 min. If BBB's service does not work, and your asking them to honour their warranty, don't expect a reply anytime soon or ever really.
I guess the next step is to take the only good advice Armand gave me, which was to take BBB to court.
I have attached one photo of a live adult bed bug that I found a few days after treatment.
And FYI, nothing is "impossible" when it comes to bedbugs. They are resourceful little pests.

I had an infestation of bed bugs this past summer.
Armand and team treated my house. (Side note: it's brutally hot afterwards for 2 days, find somewhere else to sleep).
About three weeks later I woke up with more bites on my neck. I called Armand and he came in and treated my room again. Apparently the wall was super thick and some bugs were living in there. His partner told me I must have brought them back in from work - impossible, as I undressed in the garage every day! I treated my office anyway since I needed the peace of mind. Armand gave me a good price and was very kind.
Overall I was happy with their service. It sucks that my room had to be treated twice but that's the bugs fault I guess. I would use them again.

These guys were professional, friendly, and hard working. Even though the cost of the service is quite high, it is worth it for the peace of mind that anything living in my apartment/bed is now DEAD.

I would highly recommend these guys to anyone going through a similar issue.

Moquinb from Toronto

I found Armand online and called right away, mainly because he had such a high rating on Homestars. He and his colleague were very professional, polite and discreet. They moved everything around and put things back pretty much the way they were. These guys worked hard. I would totally recommend them to anyone dealing with this horrible problem. My home is now bed bug free.

The guys at BB&B were amazing. They came in on time. They helped my cousin and I move things around and carry out heavy fragile things we had in the house. They heated EVERYTHING on the house at a very very hot temperature. I believe that all the bugs are gone. They were very good at keeping things confidential when the neighbours were asking!
Also most importantly payments can me financed through the bank. They set me up on a payment plan so I can pay the cost in a comfortable way.
I would definitely recommend them to others!!!

Deborah in Toronto

Cary and his crew were fantastic! He was over immediately after I reached out to them, and took care of the problem the next day. They brought in their equipment, and was done in less than half a day. The crew was careful leaving no mark that they had ever been there...except that the bugs were gone. A month later when I expressed concerns that they may not have gotten every bug, they quickly responded and took care of it. While I hope never having to see them again, i would recommend them to anyone who is having a problem with bed bugs.

housestar from Pickering

We got bed bugs via renters in the basement and it was an absolute nightmare. We went with heat treatment as it was considered the safest option and my wife was pregnant. We were so happy with the staff at BBB. I honestly had apprehensions leaving my home and belongings in the hands of strangers, but after meeting them, any fears I had were gone. They were genuine, kind people (who were very conscious and considerate towards my pregnant wife, never allowing her to lift a thing). A great group of people, including the owner Cary, who did a very thorough check of our house to try to ensure that our belongings were prepped in a way that they wouldn't be ruined.

Unfortunately, after a few weeks, we started getting bites again. We called BBB and got yet another treatment done, free of charge, as per our 90 day guarantee.

More unfortunate, though, was when we got bit even after the second treatment. My wife was getting closer and closer to the delivery date and we were understandably concerned. We didn't want our child coming into an infested home. We got a company to come in and bringing in canines to show where the infestations were - this was also covered by BBB. Turns out that since we were living in a semi detached home, the bed bugs were coming back from that house, which was not treated.

At this point, we were at our wits end. We couldn't take it anymore. We couldn't risk it with our baby on the way. We started looking for a new place and got ready to move. Once we solidified a place, we contacted Cary at BBB and asked them to do a moving treatment. For a very minimal charge, Cary took care of us and handled everything. He showed that he cared when speaking to my wife, all he told her was to stay calm and concentrate on the baby. He assured us that we would move bed bug free. We've moved into our new place and have been bed bug free for a week. As amazing as Cary has been to us throughout our nightmare of an experience, we hope that we won't have to cross paths on these terms again!

Thanks so much BBB!

Ana from Toronto

I would like to thank Cary and his professional crew for their prompt and thorough job of removing the bed bugs that I only knew I had by the bite marks on my arms. I couldn't see them anywhere but I knew they had to be there hiding which kept me very anxious and sleepless at night for the last 2 wks. I couldn't take it anymore and called the property management of my condo who referred me to Cary. Thankfully he booked me in right away because I couldn't take living like this any longer. I don't understand how some people live for months or even years like this. For me it was about 2 or 3 weeks. I was worried about the high heat that they use and that it might damage my stuff. Cary reassured me that they improved their equipment. They came in yesterday morning exactly when they said they would, answered all my extra questions and concerns, went ahead and did their job while I went to work and they were done in the afternoon sooner than I expected. They were very nice and very professional. They were careful of my things which I was really concerned about. There were no dirt marks on my walls or curtains. In fact, my curtains looked like they were professionally pressed with no wrinkles after the treatment. My furniture were all intact and placed back to their original positions. The other thing that I liked was that their service is non-toxic. You can go back to your home right away without worrying about breathing any toxic fumes or your pets getting ill from licking awful chemical sprays. The only fault I would say is that the intense high heat will do some slight damage to interiors. I found a small paint crack in the wall and a small section of the baseboards got slightly unglued. It's nothing major just short of perfection. I'm a perfectionist and so I notice these things. They give you 90 days warrantee for their service but to be honest I hope that I won't ever need it. I would highly recommend them because of their quality service. They are great. Stop your suffering and call them!

Ravi Singh from Vaughan

We contacted Bedbugs and Beyond after finding them thru the internet. Armand came over the same day and provided a quote and agreed to do the work the next day. Cary showed up well in time for our appointment with his crew and explained the whole process in detail. We toured the entire house where Cary pointed out things that we must remove prior to treatment and things that could go into one of the washrooms for protection.
They finished work on time that same day. We were not able to sleep in our house at night as it was still too hot but came back the next day and have not seen any bed bugs almost 4 weeks after the treatment.

One day after the treatment Cary called to make sure all was well and after receiving a wrong address from one of his employees showed up at our place the next day thinking we had seen some bugs. At least it proved to me that they mean to honor the 90 day warranty.

We did notice some damage to the kitchen and living room floor. After initially reminding me that as per the contract they were not responsible for any damage they changed their mind when I reminded them that none of the damage was heat related. First they offered to have their own staff repair the damage but upon realization of the complexity and logistics and the fact that repair is not their area of expertise they paid me as per a quotation from the contractor who had done my floor only 2 months ago.

I found Cary to be always polite and prompt with returning his phone calls as well as keeping me updated. However, there were multiple changes of plans which was frustrating but in the end it worked out fairly. I thank Cary for staying with it instead of running away from the issue.

anonymous
2 reviews Aurora, ON

We had a very positive experience with this company. They showed up right away and calmed us down. All the people who worked at the company were very nice. The treatment was done right away, and Cary was very reachable on his cell phone all the time.

More about Bed Bugs & Beyond

Bed Bug Removal And Pest Control Heat Treatment One Day Treatment: Bed Bugs Eradication within One Day. Bed Bugs Heat Treatment is the best safest technology to eliminate bed bugs quickly and permanently We kill bed bugs permanently *FREE QUOTE *100% Pesticide FREE - No Chemicals Required *No Additional Treatments ...