Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Reviews for Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Pam from Calgary
Pam from Calgary

Replace Sprung on Garage Door

This was the second time we had Crowfoot Garage Door to do work and both times the service was exceptional. The person on the phone was very friendly. They are prompt and reasonably priced. The fellow who installed it was also very knowledgeable and friendly. We have recommended them to many people and will continue to do so.

Hi Pam - You've been a client of ours now since 2006. It's homeowners like yourself that keep our amazing team going. So, thank you for this wonderful review, your referrals and for keeping us in mind for all your garage door needs. It's very much appreciated!

joe in Calgary
joe in Calgary

Preventative Maintenance on a Garage Door

We recently rrequested Crowfoot to replace the springs and cable on one of our doors which receives the most use. The service tech agreed that it was a good idea to replace the springs, given their age, but did not think it was worthwhile replacing the cable, since no rust was visible. He did, however, suggest replacing the main shaft and 3 bearings along with the rollers, which now have sealed bearings

We also had an outside keyboard installed.

We are extremely satisfied with the work

Hi Joe! Thanks so much for the great review and thanks for your continued support over the past 10 years. It's very much appreciated!

Viv Harding in Calgary
Viv Harding in Calgary

Garage Door Opener purchase and installation

Enquired about a new garage door opener/pads/remote etc. Prompt and efficient call backs and the job was completed sooner than I had expected. Very professional team and a pleasure to do business with.

Hi Viv - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We genuinely appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

NW garage  in Calgary
NW garage in Calgary

New garage motor

I called this company in desperate need of a new single car garage overhead motor. I had already reviewed the types of motors online and called the company. Carmen answered the phone and was able to answer my questions without too many issues. (Technical support, data, options on motors, price, availability etc didn’t seem too much for her). I told her my situation and she was able to adjust a few things on her end and was happy to squeeze me in to their busy schedule. I was surprised as it
was so close to the August long weekend. At 8:45 on Wednesday morning I received a call from the office informing me that the installer was on route to my home. At 9:00am on the nose there was a knock on my door. Andrew (the installer) was professional, courteous and more than happy to go over the set up of my new motor and associated hardware once he had completed the install. Although it took a little longer than expected to “pair up” the garage motor with the overhead console button in the car, we managed to get things right... finally.
I am very pleased to have contacted this firm. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the great review! It's nice to know that after 20+ years in business, we are still doing our best to provide great customer service for our new and existing clients. Cheers!

BFS in Calgary
BFS in Calgary

Replace Garage Door Springs

Woke up Saturday morning to discover the garage door would not open. Spring was broken on right hand side. Called Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services and made an appointment for that afternoon. Service man showed up early and was done within an hour, on time and on budget. Will call again in the future.

Hi there - We appreciate you taking some time out to leave us this review. At Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services, our company values put customer service as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job great. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Holly in Calgary
Holly in Calgary

Garage doo

I was very pleased with the service. The technician was on time, and very courteous. He recognized another problem with my garage door and fixed that as well while he was there avoiding another service call

Hi Holly - Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate our customer's taking precious time out of their day to give their feedback. Have a wonderful long weekend and thank you for your continued business!

JJCalgary in Calgary
JJCalgary in Calgary

Replacement of broken springs

Our garage is door is extremely old and very heavy with double the amount of springs. When our spring broke, we called Crowfoot & Cross Town. We did not ask for an emergency appointment but they still scheduled us in just a few hours later. The technician was prompt, called ahead, worked efficiently, and completely the job. We have had no issues since. The company followed up by e-mail and reminded us of our warranties, etc. Would definitely call again for any problems.

Hi JJ - We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hearing from our customers is a great way to know how we're doing. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any future concerns or questions. Cheers!

John in Calgary
John in Calgary
1 review , ON

Garage door fix

Shows up on time and does a good job. Called him with a small problem with door alignment and he can me within a couple of hours and fixed it.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review John. We very much appreciate it. At Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services, we've been standing behind our work for over 20 years now and will not hesitate to return if any adjustments are required after our initial visit. Please don't hesitate to give our office a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns. We're always here to help!

Janice in Calgary
Janice in Calgary

Replaced garage door spring

Peter did a fantastic job replacing the springs and tightened up the panels. Peter was also at my door inside of an hour on a long weekend. A friend recommended Crowfoot Garage to me and am I glad they did. I now have there contact info on my garage opener. Any future issues I know I will be well taken care of.
Thank you again Peter. Your customer service is commendable.
Regards,
Janice

Gwen In Calgary
Gwen In Calgary

Installation of new garage door

Crosstown installed a new garage door. Added features were it an insulated door, never paint again panels. We needed more security features and the company exceeded our needs by adding security features at the door opening, as well as an added key panel to lock the door. The door opener is very quiet and pulls the door up and down very quickly.

More about Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

We Solve Problems! Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the city of Calgary and surrounding areas since 1996. We have been proudly providing exceptional customer service, high quality workmanship, attention to detail and reliable garage door products to ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?