Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
Unit 10, 3620-29 St NE Calgary AB T1Y 5W4
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Reviews for Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

JJCalgary in Calgary
JJCalgary in Calgary

Replacement of broken springs

Our garage is door is extremely old and very heavy with double the amount of springs. When our spring broke, we called Crowfoot & Cross Town. We did not ask for an emergency appointment but they still scheduled us in just a few hours later. The technician was prompt, called ahead, worked efficiently, and completely the job. We have had no issues since. The company followed up by e-mail and reminded us of our warranties, etc. Would definitely call again for any problems.

Hi JJ - We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hearing from our customers is a great way to know how we're doing. Please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any future concerns or questions. Cheers!

John in Calgary
John in Calgary
1 review , ON

Garage door fix

Shows up on time and does a good job. Called him with a small problem with door alignment and he can me within a couple of hours and fixed it.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review John. We very much appreciate it. At Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services, we've been standing behind our work for over 20 years now and will not hesitate to return if any adjustments are required after our initial visit. Please don't hesitate to give our office a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns. We're always here to help!

Janice in Calgary
Janice in Calgary

Replaced garage door spring

Peter did a fantastic job replacing the springs and tightened up the panels. Peter was also at my door inside of an hour on a long weekend. A friend recommended Crowfoot Garage to me and am I glad they did. I now have there contact info on my garage opener. Any future issues I know I will be well taken care of.
Thank you again Peter. Your customer service is commendable.
Regards,
Janice

Gwen In Calgary
Gwen In Calgary

Installation of new garage door

Crosstown installed a new garage door. Added features were it an insulated door, never paint again panels. We needed more security features and the company exceeded our needs by adding security features at the door opening, as well as an added key panel to lock the door. The door opener is very quiet and pulls the door up and down very quickly.

Elvira Mrochen in CALGARY
Elvira Mrochen in CALGARY
1 review CALGARY, AB

Replaced the garage door

They explained all the different types and gave the pros and cons of each one. They let us make our own decision. The install was quick and professional and hauled away the old door afterwards. I would use them again.

DDS Abbeydale
DDS Abbeydale

Replaced garage overhead door

The garage door was installed wonderfully and I could not believe how quite the door was compared to my old garage door. A couple of months later it started making squeeking noises and we called the company. They would come out immediately to fix the problem but then the noise would start up again the next month. I am very glad the company keeps sending a service man out to fix the problem but not sure if the noise will ever go away and they do not know for sure what the problem is.

More about Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

We Solve Problems! Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the city of Calgary and surrounding areas since 1996. We have been proudly providing exceptional customer service, high quality workmanship, attention to detail and reliable garage door products to ...