Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

Reviews for Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

garage door service

The circuit board died in the opener, so these guys (Mike) came and replaced the board and did general maintenance. Works great now; good as new. Been using these guys for about the past 10 years; always good quality service and knowledgeable, courteous technicians. Always recommended to my friends.

Thank you for this 10-star review! Your continued support and referrals over the years is very much appreciated. If you have a moment, please reach out to us at info@crosstowndoors.com so we know who left this great review. And thanks again for choosing Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door opener. Their service is very prompt and fast. This is the third time I have had them service the garage door, it was the same very satisfactory service every time.

This was the third time I had called Crosstown in the 20 years I have lived here. The service has always been prompt and satisfactory. I have recommended your company to friends in the past.

We appreciate your continued support and referrals over the years! Please email us at info@crosstowndoors.com so we can personally thank you. Regards.

Shane in Calgary
Shane in Calgary

Quick to respond and fixed issue immediately

I called and they were at my house the next day. Easy to deal with and their costs were right within expectation. Highly recommended with great service and response times.

Thank you so much for your review Shane. We're glad you gave our services a try and weren't disappointed. If you have any concerns in the future, we're always here to help. Regards ~ Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services.

Garage Door Tune Up

Technician Mike replaced Key Pad as well as other worn parts.
General tune up and service.
Very pleased with work.
On completion of work he cleaned up and disposed of trash in our Bins.
I will continue to use and recommend this firm.

Thank you for your review here on HomeStars! If you don't mind reaching out to our office through email when you have a moment it would be much appreciated. Please email info@crosstowndoors.com. We would like to personally thank you. Regards ~ Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services.

Satisfied in Calgary
Satisfied in Calgary

Awesome Service!

The left overhead spring was broken and the door wouldn’t go up. Mike came the day after I called and fixed it in less than an hour. Thank you once again!

Hi there - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! When you have a moment, please email us at info@crosstowndoors.com. We would like to know who you are, so we can personally thank you for your support. Cheers!

Pam from Calgary
Pam from Calgary

Replace Sprung on Garage Door

This was the second time we had Crowfoot Garage Door to do work and both times the service was exceptional. The person on the phone was very friendly. They are prompt and reasonably priced. The fellow who installed it was also very knowledgeable and friendly. We have recommended them to many people and will continue to do so.

Hi Pam - You've been a client of ours now since 2006. It's homeowners like yourself that keep our amazing team going. So, thank you for this wonderful review, your referrals and for keeping us in mind for all your garage door needs. It's very much appreciated!

joe in Calgary
joe in Calgary

Preventative Maintenance on a Garage Door

We recently rrequested Crowfoot to replace the springs and cable on one of our doors which receives the most use. The service tech agreed that it was a good idea to replace the springs, given their age, but did not think it was worthwhile replacing the cable, since no rust was visible. He did, however, suggest replacing the main shaft and 3 bearings along with the rollers, which now have sealed bearings

We also had an outside keyboard installed.

We are extremely satisfied with the work

Hi Joe! Thanks so much for the great review and thanks for your continued support over the past 10 years. It's very much appreciated!

Viv Harding in Calgary
Viv Harding in Calgary

Garage Door Opener purchase and installation

Enquired about a new garage door opener/pads/remote etc. Prompt and efficient call backs and the job was completed sooner than I had expected. Very professional team and a pleasure to do business with.

Hi Viv - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We genuinely appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

NW garage  in Calgary
NW garage in Calgary

New garage motor

I called this company in desperate need of a new single car garage overhead motor. I had already reviewed the types of motors online and called the company. Carmen answered the phone and was able to answer my questions without too many issues. (Technical support, data, options on motors, price, availability etc didn’t seem too much for her). I told her my situation and she was able to adjust a few things on her end and was happy to squeeze me in to their busy schedule. I was surprised as it
was so close to the August long weekend. At 8:45 on Wednesday morning I received a call from the office informing me that the installer was on route to my home. At 9:00am on the nose there was a knock on my door. Andrew (the installer) was professional, courteous and more than happy to go over the set up of my new motor and associated hardware once he had completed the install. Although it took a little longer than expected to “pair up” the garage motor with the overhead console button in the car, we managed to get things right... finally.
I am very pleased to have contacted this firm. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the great review! It's nice to know that after 20+ years in business, we are still doing our best to provide great customer service for our new and existing clients. Cheers!

BFS in Calgary
BFS in Calgary

Replace Garage Door Springs

Woke up Saturday morning to discover the garage door would not open. Spring was broken on right hand side. Called Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services and made an appointment for that afternoon. Service man showed up early and was done within an hour, on time and on budget. Will call again in the future.

Hi there - We appreciate you taking some time out to leave us this review. At Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services, our company values put customer service as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job great. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

More about Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services

We Solve Problems! Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the city of Calgary and surrounding areas since 1996. We have been proudly providing exceptional customer service, high quality workmanship, attention to detail and reliable garage door products to ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?