The Door Master Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
ON L6A
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  The Door Master Inc.

Reviews for The Door Master Inc.

AM Roofing
AM Roofing
1 review Guelph, ON

Great Service!

We had to replace the garage door at our office. The door master techs were professional, installed the new door and door opener, great price, even better service. Highly recommended

KM in Mississauga, Ontario
KM in Mississauga, Ontario

Excellent SErvice

A cable broke on my garage door late today (a Sunday), with my car inside the garage.
Most garage door repair companies do not offer an emergency service on Sundays, but after I made my call to The Door Master, technician Simon was at my home an hour and a half later.
Within 20 minutes he had replace both cables, and checked and lubricated both garage doors to prevent further problems. The price was more than reasonable.
I would highly recommend using this company again - the technician was efficient, respectful and very personable. Great job - stress alleviated!

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door Repair

One or other cable snapped as I was closing my garage door last week. Instead of asking every Tom, Dick and Harry what the problem could be I decided to save myself the frustration and uncertainty of 100's of opinions and decided to find a garage door repair service instead. The Door Master popped up on my go-to Homestars source, I read TDM's excellent reviews and felt confident to call them for assistance. We booked a quick timeslot, Steve, the owner, arrived within the allocated timeslot and the repair was done within 15 minutes. Great service, great price point and with a 3-year guarantee. Thanks Steve!

1 review Burlington, ON

Overhead Door Consultation

We contacted The Door Master to conduct repair maintenance on an overhead door at a commercial site. Oleg provided excellent service, ensuring we did not do more (or spend more) than was needed. He was courteous and timely.

Siv in Brampton
Siv in Brampton

Opener Repair

Love this service!! Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs an immediate fix! The technician was great, with great prices too. And the girls at the office were lovely and very accommodating to my schedule.

Fathollah Esmaili  in Richmond Hill
Fathollah Esmaili in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home owner

Ben the door master technician very professional with good knowledge of systems, I am very pleased and satisfied by his afford , I will recommend this company to friends and families
Thank you. Fathollah Esmaili

Remus2017 in Branchton
Remus2017 in Branchton
1 review , ON

Excellent response. Excellent Service.

Our garage door spring broke on opening. Called first thing in the morning and we set up for repair that same day. The repair technician, Simon, called on time, gave me a quote on cost and repair timing and completed the repair to that quote.
I would recommend them for sure.

Gerry in Old Toronto
Gerry in Old Toronto

It doesn't get better

I had a Chamberlain garage door opener installed by The Door Master. This company gets very top marks. I purchased the door opener at Lowe's and through a google search, found The Door Master. They were able to install the door the next day (a Sunday). As I had purchased the wrong size door opener, we booked another appointment for Tuesday evening. Again, the installer arrived on time (waited for me in fact as I was late). He was very knowledgable and skilled and after installing the opener, provided useful information on its use. The company provides a 5 year warranty on the installation. The price of installation is reasonable and the quality of the installation is excellent. Bravo!

Amazing service!

One morning my spring broke and I couldn't open my garage door. I called The Door Master and they were here to replace the spring only a few hours later! Adam was very polite and very professionnal. He explained me everything he was doing and I felt very secure with him working on my garage. I got a brand new spring and a 3 years warranty for a very good price!

I highly recommend the services of The Door Master to anyone looking to repair or replace their garage door. This service is unmatched!

More about The Door Master Inc.

The Door Master is a garage repair and installation service serving Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years. Many members of our team are homeowners and understand the importance of up-keeping your home. Our technicians are certified experts, reliable professionals, and provide quality service.
We are your "one-stop-shop" for garage door needs.

Send us a quote request through HomeStars and you will be contacted by a technician. Clients have the option of receiving a quote over the phone or have a technician stop by for a service call for $29.