The Door Master Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
ON L6A
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  The Door Master Inc.

Reviews for The Door Master Inc.

June20 in Vaughan

Called on a freezing winter day, door wouldn’t close. They came in the two hour window as promised. Knew exactly what to do, fixed it and was done in 30 minutes. The price was the best out of all the places I called. Highly recommend the Doormaster

jmackenz in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Repair was completed earlier than expected even though it was 7:00 at night. Oleg was very friendly and efficient. He diagnosed the problem very quickly and completed the fix effectively and timely. Oleg also fixed a couple other issues he discovered and for which we not were not a aware. All and all it was an excellent service experience.

Emma, in Brampton

From the moment I called The Door Master and explained that my garage door was not closing and opening properly I was very impressed with their customer service and in their quick response to have a technician come to my home. When Oleg the technician came to my home he was very thoroughly in checking everything out and then he was very courteous and explained that it was my sensor that were not working and the choice would be my to make whether to go ahead with the repair or think about getting a new one. Being a senior citizen his excellent customer service made me feel very comfortable and I advised him that I would be in touch with the company once I made a decision.

Emma, Brampton

Chris from Old Toronto

I called a few companies to size up and provide and estimate for a garage door conversion on an old swing-mechanism door. Steve came out and was fully confident of what was necessary.

When the Technician, Oleg, arrived for the job, it was 2 days before Christmas (all other companies were not working). Oleg worked his magic, putting together a steady and detailed conversion and explaining what he was doing along the way.

The project was not rushed along nor were any shortcuts taken. Oleg was efficient and a true master of what he was doing. Today, the door fits and works perfectly, and I would recommend Door Master, and Oleg to anyone needing repair, maintenance or conversion.

Sam in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Our garage door wouldn't open (except manually) and it was during a cold snap in early January. We phoned The Door Master and they said they would be there the next day between 7 & 9 pm but Oleg came early and replaced the old door opener (17 yrs) very quickly. He changed the track to make it work smoothly. He was very efficient and pleasant to meet. He acted very professionally.

The Door Master professional was called Oleg

Cyril Mees

Ice tore the weather strip off the bottom of my double garage door. I went to Homestars and submitted a request. The Door Master responded right away on January 1st and had a technician there later that same day (New Years Day), very impressive. However, he didn't have a weather strip wide enough for my door. Two days later another technician arrived. He too didn't have the right parts. Finally on January 4th, the original technician arrived, equipped with the right parts and completed the job in a professional and competent fashion. I would have given a 5 star rating if the job had been completed on the first visit.

Our car was stuck in our garage because the door was broken. We called Steve at 4pm on Saturday and he was at our door on Sunday morning at 9am. Door was fixed before 10am. He was professional, cheerful and completely honest and reliable. Great service! Thank you!

Pete in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Hi,

On the evening of Dec 29th our garage door failed to open - broken tension spring. So I did like many others asked Google for help. Read the reviews of many garage door repair companies and decided on The Door Master ... emailed asking for quote, got a reply later that evening, booked a technician for the next afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised that Steve arrived earlier than booked - which was great. Replaced the torsion springs, answering my questions as the job progressed, etc.. Steve was very professional "with a wee bit of humor". I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

All the best in 2018,
Pete

Tony Paskins in Brampton

My tension springs broke Dec 23. I emailed my problem and within 2 hours I received a call to book the appointment. The service technician contacted me Dec 24 to come by and inspect the issue. The technician Josh was top notch! Even on Christmas Eve he stayed to complete the work. Now my garage door is up and running again. Excellent customer service all around. Will use them again if needed.

Tony Paskins

ANNETTE in Waterdown
1 review Hamilton, ON

Although it took about an hour and 15 min to get a call back, the technician who came was very friendly, knowledgeable, clean and his workmanship was professional. I had already disassembled the broken spring on the door prior to him coming so it took all of 20 min for him to replace. I appreciate that someone came so late on a Saturday the day before Christmas, otherwise we would have been stranded at home for 3 days!
I would recommend this company

It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the great review!

More about The Door Master Inc.

The Door Master is a garage repair and installation service serving Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years. Many members of our team are homeowners and understand the importance of up-keeping your home. Our technicians are certified experts, reliable professionals, and provide quality service.
We are your "one-stop-shop" for garage door needs.

Send us a quote request through HomeStars and you will be contacted by a technician. Clients have the option of receiving a quote over the phone or have a technician stop by for a service call for $29.