The Door Master Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
ON L6A
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  The Door Master Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Door Master Inc.

Nigel Skinner in Toronto

Our garage door was difficult to open and close with a an old lift master motor which was at least 17 years old. One of the cables had also broken so we were always reluctant to use the door in case it was stuck open! Received a very reasonable quote and they agreed to complete over a weekend. Eric from Door Master came Sunday early afternoon as arranged. He completed the work in 90 minutes. Very professional and obviously experienced in taking out the old and fitting a new lift master. Love the new motor, as well as the working keypad (didn't work before) and the remotes that came with it. Thoroughly recommend these guys!

pastora9 in
1 review , ON

Oleg was great. Explained the problem to us about our doors and possible issues to come. Fixed the problem we were having and we took under advisement's his recommendations.
Thank you for your honesty.

Maggie Van Luven from East York
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

My garage door has recently been subject to some questionable dents and consequently wouldn’t go down while connected to the opener drive chain. The AMAZING technician, Oleg, was honest, professional, and proficient. He straightened the panels and reinforced the door where it had been damaged. He additionally added centre hinges which improved the tracking of the door. I expected to be told that with certainty the door needed to be replaced. While replacement is on the horizon, I am able to use the door as it has been exceptionally repaired. Thank you Oleg. Very much. I recommend this company and their representative Oleg!

LindsayM in Beeton
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

When I called to make an appointment they were able to accommodate my time and date preference easily. The technician (Oleg) arrived on time and was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. The problem was solved quickly and easily. I would recommend this company and especially Oleg for any future repairs needed!

Suzanne in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Best company ever. I didn't have to wait for after the weekend (I was told by other companies) to have this issue resolved. Thanks to Ben he took care of it . Ben is a very special guy who takes his work very seriously. He explains everything he does and is very friendly. To his employer..."he's a keeper".
Thanks again Ben ! I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and family.
Suzanne Roy

Erin in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Of all times to need garage door service, our springs went on Halloween! The gentleman that came to help us was wonderful. Very professional, very pleasant and very prompt! He was in and out in about 45 minutes and my garage door has never been quieter. I appreciate his patience while I was having to deal with trick or treaters as well! Absolutely would deal with this company again and recommend to friends and neighbours!

New Garage Door in Elora
1 review Elora, ON

Our new garage door is beautiful. Professional installation and service from the owner Steve. Definitely a man who goes out of his way to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. I would absolutely recommend The Door Master to my family and friends.

Deb in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

My is sure was the garage door would not close due to faulty sensors,
I call the door master and called me back promptly.
Came out the next day , replaced my sensors, great service and skilled professional, I was happy overall.
Slightly higher in price than I thought.

Our garage door opener was not working properly (stopping most of the time when we tried to close it). We called The Door Master and they came out the same day. Thought that I would have to replace the whole opener, but The Door Master fixed it by making adjustments to the sensors. We tested several times and now all works perfectly again.

Service was amazing. Quick, inexpensive fix to a problem. Couldn't ask for more.

We are extremely excited that you had great service! We strive to promote honesty and integrity when we pick our technicians, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

Geoff in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Oleg came to reset my garage door guide wires, levelling, and tension setup. He is very knowledgeable, and completed the project well. Additional advice to me as the homeowner was helpful too. I would recommend him to others that have issues with their automatic garage doors.

Its a pleasure to hear that Oleg was knowledgeable and was able to help you with your problem with ease. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

More about The Door Master Inc.

The Door Master is a garage repair and installation service serving Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years. Many members of our team are homeowners and understand the importance of up-keeping your home. Our technicians are certified experts, reliable professionals, and provide quality service.
We are your "one-stop-shop" for garage door needs.

Send us a quote request through HomeStars and you will be contacted by a technician. Clients have the option of receiving a quote over the phone or have a technician stop by for a service call for $29.