The Door Master Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
ON L6A
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  The Door Master Inc.

Reviews for The Door Master Inc.

John B. in Oakville
John B. in Oakville

Replace Door Spring

Technician was on time and as per the agreed schedule. Assessed the problem quickly and completed the repair. This employee represented the company well. Clean and professional! Would highly recommend.

robynht in Old Toronto
robynht in Old Toronto

Garage Foor Spring

Our garage door spring broke trapping our car in our garage. We called several places and ended up booking with The Door Master. They got someone out to us same day between 6 and 8 pm on the Canada Day weekend. The service on the phone was excellent and Adam the technician was knowledgeable, professional and did the work quickly. No time and a half or double charges that some of the other companies we called were quoting.

John in Ancaster in Hamilton
John in Ancaster in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Garage Door Repair / Rollers and Middle Sets

Hi. Struggled for a week or so with a 2 broken rollers + 2 middle sets.
Eric showed up perfectly on time after a pre-arrangement with office staff.
Fine gentleman took the effort and worry out of the job and completed a replacement of parts and tune-up of the garage door before departing.
In hindsight, I worried over costs and logistics. Needlessly worry it turned out.
We spoke to replacement door and handed me a fabulous brouchure.
I shall go over this booklet with the real boss and when we make the decision to invest in an new garage door, I will connect again with The Door Master people.
Thanks a ton!
John in Ancaster

Marrianne Crawford from Toronto
Marrianne Crawford from Toronto

Outstanding service

So thought on a Friday night I had better get on with arranging fixing the garage door which was being difficult to impossible to open and close. Within a few minutes of my request, I had an email advising Adam was available to call within 10 minutes if that worked with me. So within an hour, my garage door was fixed. Adam showed up within 15-20 minutes of the call and was done within another 20 minutes. Definitely recommend for anyone (especially in a hurry).

AM Roofing
AM Roofing
1 review Guelph, ON

Great Service!

We had to replace the garage door at our office. The door master techs were professional, installed the new door and door opener, great price, even better service. Highly recommended

KM in Mississauga, Ontario
KM in Mississauga, Ontario

Excellent SErvice

A cable broke on my garage door late today (a Sunday), with my car inside the garage.
Most garage door repair companies do not offer an emergency service on Sundays, but after I made my call to The Door Master, technician Simon was at my home an hour and a half later.
Within 20 minutes he had replace both cables, and checked and lubricated both garage doors to prevent further problems. The price was more than reasonable.
I would highly recommend using this company again - the technician was efficient, respectful and very personable. Great job - stress alleviated!

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door Repair

One or other cable snapped as I was closing my garage door last week. Instead of asking every Tom, Dick and Harry what the problem could be I decided to save myself the frustration and uncertainty of 100's of opinions and decided to find a garage door repair service instead. The Door Master popped up on my go-to Homestars source, I read TDM's excellent reviews and felt confident to call them for assistance. We booked a quick timeslot, Steve, the owner, arrived within the allocated timeslot and the repair was done within 15 minutes. Great service, great price point and with a 3-year guarantee. Thanks Steve!

1 review Burlington, ON

Overhead Door Consultation

We contacted The Door Master to conduct repair maintenance on an overhead door at a commercial site. Oleg provided excellent service, ensuring we did not do more (or spend more) than was needed. He was courteous and timely.

Siv in Brampton
Siv in Brampton

Opener Repair

Love this service!! Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs an immediate fix! The technician was great, with great prices too. And the girls at the office were lovely and very accommodating to my schedule.

Fathollah Esmaili  in Richmond Hill
Fathollah Esmaili in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home owner

Ben the door master technician very professional with good knowledge of systems, I am very pleased and satisfied by his afford , I will recommend this company to friends and families
Thank you. Fathollah Esmaili

More about The Door Master Inc.

The Door Master is a garage repair and installation service serving Toronto and the GTA for over 10 years. Many members of our team are homeowners and understand the importance of up-keeping your home. Our technicians are certified experts, reliable professionals, and provide quality service.
We are your "one-stop-shop" for garage door needs.

Send us a quote request through HomeStars and you will be contacted by a technician. Clients have the option of receiving a quote over the phone or have a technician stop by for a service call for $29.