HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Langley  >  BC Natural Gas Fireplace Repair Service

Danielle in Langley
Danielle in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Best fireplace man!!

Their technician dale was very friendly and pleasant to have in my home. This was the second time I used this service and I found it to be very affordable and quick. I had many questions regarding my fireplace and he answered all of them with confidence and certainty. He went above and beyond! I needed him to tune up my fireplace and he happened to notice it was faded and looking worn so he freshed it up with a new coat of paint and a quick cleaning of my glass for free!! I was extremely happy with the service and look afterwards!!! Great service!!!

Sepid from Vancouver
Sepid from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Fireplace Repair

A very disappointing experience!
Recently Dale charged me $572 for replacing a faulty gas control through a one hour service call. I accepted his price because he had done several jobs in our building and I thougtht he was trustworthy. However later the invoice didn't look right to me. After talking to a few people and checking with the original brand supplier I figured, for the part, he had charged me 73% over the retail price! I figured he had overcharged me for two other fireplace parts last year too. When I confronted him and asked him to return a total of $222 overcharge on the two invoices (2013 & 2014), he denied any wrong doing. I would like to know if he has a "different" price for women; I feel I have been ripped off!

In response to Sepid's concerns, we are very disappointed that she felt she was given a higher price because she was a woman. First we never did any repairs to her fireplace without her approval. The work was done correctly and profesionally. We explained to her that these prices have been in effect for over two years. We also offered to come back and remove the parts in question and refund her money back. We did not hear back from her and it has been almost a month. I guess she had her motives for writing this review and not taking us up on our offer. Some people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Sincerely
Dale Melchert
owner

brenda in Langley
brenda in Langley
4 reviews Langley, BC

fix gas leak, painted inside, serviced

Had a gas leak, quick efficient service, had parts in stock on hand, repainted inside of fireplace & cleaned glass too as an added bonus! Very courteous & accomodating with the scheduling. Excellent service, would definitely recommend to a friend.