Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

James in Etobicoke
James in Etobicoke

Great windows

Called magic Windows after hearing an add on the 1010 Radio and did not regret. Sales guy showed up in 2 days to measure my 2 rear windows, then installers in about 3 weeks came in the morning around 8am and my 12 work was completed, they vacuumed after themselves and picked up all the garbage.
happy with my new windows

Window Replacement

After getting a few quotes from different window companies, we decided to go with Magic Window after all. The reasons - Magic Windows offer new window construction technology and the integrated bug screen/solar shades/privacy blinds offer a clean look to the living space. Our sales representative, Corey, and the installation team are very professional and efficient. It's so easy now to just push the window open. The windows also have excellent seal to help reduce outside noise (e.g. airplane and traffic noise). When we don't need to use the bug screen, it just rolls right back to give maximum light and view from the windows. The new windows totally transformed the house. It's well worth the investment.

L9T5J2 in Vaughan
L9T5J2 in Vaughan

Lining & dining room replacement

Company came to our home and provided an estimate for replacement of all the windows in our home. This was followed up with a visit of a representative who measured the various windows prior to fabrication.

The actual replacement of our windows was carried out by a team of three who completed the work in approximately two hours. At this point wee very satisfied with the process from start to finish.

Brian Lowe in Cobourg
Brian Lowe in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Wall of Windows

March 2018 - Watched sales demo at National Home Show- Toronto.
Sales rep Alex, visit our home March 31. Alex was extremely knowledgeable about their whole product line. He had mini sales models of the product; this was very helpful for us to see the real workings, seals and locking mechanism.
We wanted to replace our Garden doors with something modern, improve our view and increased the light into the kitchen. Alex was easy to deal with even after many questions that would have frustrated most sales reps ( but not Alex). We were ready to purchase –Magic windows-“ Wall of windows” to replace - two garden doors with sidelights that had a lot of metal clad wood framing.
Following the sale an installer came to verify the size and scope out the overall install. Without hesitation he was able to change the door position on the order from left to right for us. They are very accommodating.
By early May the same installer arrived ready to install. Within 20 minutes the old was gone and the opening was being prepped for the new. The crew was not just clean fanatics they were on top of even the small details. Excellent attention paid to insulating the opening and the sealing of the new frame to the opening. In very little time the 4 window / door panels were installed and the kitchen and deck was all cleaned up.
We were extremely pleased that this system gave use a huge improvement in our view of the back yard and far more light that we expected. This satisfied our original needs. We also feel this is a far safer / secure closure system than the previous garden doors.
We did email for support as the small screen latch kept coming loose on one screen. Within 2 days we had a replacement and an extra one ( in case the other screen latch needed to be replaced). I didn’t think a service visit was needed even though it was offered by the company – I Installed it in less than 5 minutes. All is working as expected. I did appreciate the companies offer to have a service rep make a visit.
Overall a great experience, from sales, install, support. And it comes with a 40 year warranty – WOW !

Geoff
Geoff

Excellent Product, Sales and Technicians

I contacted Magic after hearing about their products for years on media and through friends. After researching and finding nothing to quite compare with the options available at Magic I requested a consultation. I met with Michelle Gould and was further impressed with the prospect of design, quality and options. I placed an order. The techs arrived a number of weeks later to finalize the measurements. After the manufacturing period i was promptly contacted to arrange installation. Everybody at Magic Windows was very professional and polite. The installation was flawless and Michelle timed the quality control visit the same day. I am very impressed with the quality and aesthetic. I would highly recommend Magic Windows to anyone looking for a more qualitative product with an impressive warranty and outstanding support.

pierreformance
pierreformance

windows

first, the salesman was right on time. He was very knowledgeable about the product and advise us why we should not go with what we wanted,although it would have been more expensive. We installed 3 panes windows in our bedroom (plane noise) and now we sleep like a baby. we still hear a bit but the noise is so muffled that WOW!!!!.
the installers were great and clean. we had windows installed before with others and we wish we had known about Magic window then.
P/R

lana in Old Toronto
lana in Old Toronto

Fabulous job!

I just have four windows replace in my house. Workers show up right on time and work very fast and professional. They removed my old windows with no damage made for the walls and also clean after them self. Very fabulous job! Recommended for everyone!

Darlene in Oakville
Darlene in Oakville

Windows

The Magic Windows service was outstanding, beginning with the Rep who provided a thorough description and quote to the full day installation. I changed the exterior colour of my windows and the change is remarkable. The installer scrubbed the previous grout from the exterior brick to add the new colour. The clean up was remarkable and the explanation of their tasks was extremely informative. A very friendly and productive installation team. The windows are so easy to clean and the black out blinds are a bonus!! I highly recommend Magic Windows!!!!

Pavlo from Drain 1 Plumbers
Pavlo from Drain 1 Plumbers

New style casement windows

We got our windows installed today, we are happy with the windows and installation, we felt the difference right a way, great service, will recommend magic window to our friends and family

More about Magic Window Innovations

SEE US AT CNE AUGUST 21 - SEPTEMBER 7, 2015

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

Today, we sell,install distribute, and service a variety of revolutionary,high quality and affordable residential window and door products while maintaining the same care and dedication for our customers that has been our trademark since we first started over 30 years ago.