Magic Window Innovations

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

Mary P.
Mary P.

Replace six basement windows.

The company Magic Windows is great, from the sales team to installation. We had six basement windows installed and the crew did a fabulous job. The installation crew asked for my opinion & confirmation that I was satisfied on how the installation was proceeding. Both the inside and outside installation of the windows was finished to an extremely high standard. I am very satisfied with the job.

lkorson202@rogers.com from Thornhill
L. 2.

Successful Window and Door Replacement Projects

Our previous projects consisted of the replacement of our patio door and bay window. On both occasions, Magic Window performed superb installation work while maintaining courtesy, neatness and respect for us and our home. Working with Magic Windows was indeed a pleasure, from our initial discussions with the Project Manager, Alex, about the products required, costs and scheduling to the work by the actual installation crew.
Thanks, Magic Windows. We'll be in touch in the future!

Igor in Maple
Igor in Maple

Windows and Patio sliding door installation.

Job covered Master bedroom, another bedroom and living room including big window and patio sliding door. Everything is done on time, cleanly and efficiently.
High level of service, quality product, professional staff. Everything as advertised. Highly recommended.

Kwasnicka49 in Mississauga
Kwasnicka49 in Mississauga

replaced windows

Really functional product, blinds are amazing. At the same time windows look truly elegant.
The employee pleasant to work with, professional and well mannered.
No hassle, positive experience! On time, no mess left behind and warranty for another 40 years! Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replace old wood windows

The experience was great right from the sales process, to the measurements, and the installation. We are very happy with the product and the installation. The folks that came to our house throughout the process were very friendly and professional. When we replace the remaining windows in our house we will definitely use Magic Windows again.

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

patio doors replaced

Installers arrived on time.
Installers were very professional.
Installation went very smoothly.
Cleanup was thorough and complete
Results were impressive.
Installers went through a demonstration of the working windows.
Would recommend to our neighbours.
Money well spent

Window replacement

I first hired Magic Windows about 6 yrs ago to redo my front windows. I was so pleased with the results I hired them again to do very big sliding doors at the back of my house and recently they installed a new window in my kitchen. I have not had any problems with my windows to date. Corey is a pleasure to work with and the jobs were done on time and very efficiently. I would recomend Magic Windows in a hear beat!

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

New Sliding Patio Door

I just had a new patio door installed by Magic Window. After reviewing their products and those from other companies Magic Windows patio doors seemed superior. From the salesperson, customer service and the installation crew, everyone was very professional and I’m very happy with our new door. I would highly recommend Magic Windows.

Esther Munroe from East York
Esther Munroe from East York

Windows

Our three magic windows were installed in less than three hours. The installers were efficient and courteous. The windows are easy to operate and we especially appreciated the new flashing on the outside that was installed.

Diney in Mississauga
Diney in Mississauga

Master Bedroom and stairwell windows were replaced with casement style windows and the master bathroom was a slider.

Alex was very informative and helpful in his description of how the windows were made. He also demonstrated how the screens worked in the windows. They really are magic! Nema and his helper completed the installation and clean-up quickly and efficiently. My husband and I are very pleased with our new 'MAGIC' windows.

More about Magic Window Innovations

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.