Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

jjam
jjam

Magic Windows Product and Installation

We recently had the front windows of our house replaced by Magic Windows (we had done the other areas of our house with them previously). We were extremely pleased with the final product and installation both times. We had a really difficult window to replace this time (changing a Juliet balcony to a window) & the magic Windows team was extremely supportive and offered great options to ensure it met our needs. The windows are by far better insulated preventing our rooms from becoming extremely hot or cold & dull the sound from there street. Installation was quick, and clean up was excellent. We would definitely recommend to anyone looking for new windows.

Miguel
Miguel
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

new windows

Dealing with Magic Windows during the Covid-19 time was carefully planned and carried out. From seeing the small sized samples in person to the final installing and explanations with cleaning and lube products in cloth bag included - this company excels and delivers as advertised. The installers laid covers for work areas and furniture, and also cut and fit the wood window trim on the premises, and insulated before sealing up all windows and adhere to company policies. Clean up was picture perfect. Thank you team Magic Windows!

Lloyd in Toronto
Lloyd in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows

great quality great workmanship. Professional installers. Very satisfied with the work and windows. I would recommend this company to anyone. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

FATIMA in Toronto
FATIMA in Toronto

Bay window

Heard about the company on radio and TV. Was very intrigued by the crankless window opening and the screen options. Once I emailed my request for information I received a call within 48hours. The sales person Alex was assigned and came on time. Very courteous and friendly. Presentation was thorough and without pressure. Process was swift and efficient. Having installer confirm measurements and be the same to do the installation was comforting. Installation was done very efficiently on a very hot day. Team was pleasant and friendly and respectful.
All this was done with safety measures in place during these trying times. I am planning on more windows now.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window wall

I called for service less than a year after installation I had appointment booked and they Didn’t show I called twice

What a joke
They promised it all until they got your money

Never buying from them again

RMM
RMM

Window Replacement

I was in the market to replace 5 windows. I contacted Magic Windows after doing my initial research for crankless windows. From the get-go, the level of customer service was impressive. I did a consultation with Lior which was informative, and the windows were delivered and installed on schedule. The installers were polite, professionals and cleaned after themselves.

As for the windows, I couldn't have been more satisified. I love the crankless feature, retractable solar screen and blocked out shades, and slim frame. The bedrooms are now much cooler and quieter. It's worth the investment and I will be a repeat customer as I have a patio door to replace.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Window Wall After Purchase Service

I had a window wall installed in October 2019 and after nine months of use, I noticed the following issues:

- One door panel no longer securely latched as originally installed
- The latch pin on both bug screens did not fully depress making it very troublesome to use
- One privacy screen became very tight and did not retract smoothly

With that in mind, I called Magic Window to explain the situation and requested for a technician to visit my home. The process from start to finish was very professional. My 8 pm, Friday evening call was answered and a technician visit was scheduled on the spot. The tech arrived within the specified time frame, wore all COVID-19 PPE, explained the situation and fixed all issues within 30 minutes. I was very happy with his work.

Although Magic Window Innovation will not be your cheapest door and window option, I believe everyone gets what they pay for and their after purchase care is top notch. No questions asked, all problems fixed; they stand by their product. Highly recommended!

toronto resident
toronto resident

installation of magic windows

Hi,

I just want say a big “thank you to Magic Windows and their employees who were involved in consultation and installation of our windows.
Your consultant was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain your product I can see he has a passion for his job!
When your installer came to talk to us and see what needs to be done he was very easy to talk to, very friendly and professional.
We are very pleased with your consultant presentation and installation of our window!
After the installation Savo removed all the debris we did not have to do any after clean up and that I was very happy about!!
You’re lucky to have both Derek and Savo represent your company.
We got quite a few compliments on the way our window looks!
I will not hesitate to recommend your company to my friends and family.

Thanks again for a job well done!

JPForget
JPForget
1 review Mount Forest, ON

Purchase and installation of new windows

We need new windows in the living room and dining room. We look online as we are rural and there isn't anyone nearby. We interview one company to get a price and then decide to look at MWI to get a second quote. We are surprised that these windows are not as expensive as we thought they must be given their reputed quality. We do a ZOOM meeting and decide to go ahead based on the presentation. They send someone two hours' northwest of Toronto to measure, and another pair of workers to install 5 weeks later as promised. We are VERY pleased with the result.

Sophy
Sophy
1 review Hamilton, ON

Sliding glass door

Great job. The installers took the time to answer our questions and make any adjustments we asked for. We were happy to get our door in, now we have a ton more light in our living space.

More about Magic Window Innovations

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.