Delco Windows and Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Delco Windows and Doors Inc

Reviews for Delco Windows and Doors Inc

Seema in Markham

Aftwr visiting many dealers, some very small shops and some large, I chose to go with Delco as they offered the best value. Quality door from a quality Canadian company. I chose two upgrades for the door and both were missed and I didn’t realize until the door was already installed. I was very unhappy to say the least. When all was said and done, edan and ayal were both accommodating and sorted out the situation. Not every company would do that. All in all, j would recommend Delco windows and doors and would do business with them again. They are trustworthy and honest and to me this is the most important thing and not easy to find.

David in Toronto

After getting quotes from a few different companies we have decided to go with Delco. The price, though wasn't the cheapest, was quite competitive but after reading the reviews on home stars we decided that the quality of work is more important then saving a few bucks.

The experience has been nothing short of great. Communication with Edan was exceptional during the entire process, and he took his timing explaining what was done and making suggestions which turned out to work really well for our needs.
The installation process was quick, quiet, with minimal disruption to our day to day lives. Having young children, we appreciated that.

We would not hesitate to reccomend Delco to any of our friends and family.

Thanks edan and jack for the help!

Hello David,

Thank you for the positive review! While it is possible to find cheaper companies out there, we prefer to offer a quality product with great workmanship and customer service. Windows and doors can really change the look of your house, and have the potential to save money on heating/cooling your house. Thank you for choosing us, and for trusting us!

Thanks again.

Thomas

Delco completed 6 window installs on the day they said they would. To me, that's a success!

Thank you for the review Thomas!

alfy in Toronto

Existing door replacement is a delicate project. I am very satisfied with job well done by Ayal Jack and his installer. Highly professional team, they know their business well, easy to deal with, very accommodating. He guided us step by step to select the best fit for our purpose. The final product was to our expectation. the best of the story they stand behind their product. I strongly recommend Delco you can trust that final product will meet and exceed your expectation and cost is very competitive.

Hello Alfy,

Thank you for the positive review! We take pride in the professionalism of our team, and we're so happy to hear you had a positive experience. We sell quality products that we are proud to stand behind.

Thank you again!

I have front door and two side doors replaced by Delco.
At first I was not sure what I wanted, and I was lost in the numerous options Delco has. I am thankful to Edan's competent help and patience that navigated me to the right choice. After seamless and professional installation I am happy with the result.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the positive review! There are so many styles and options to choose from for a door - overwhelming, yes, but it means you can get a truly unique door! We're so happy to hear that Edan was able to help you out, and that you were satisfied with the process and product.

Thank you again!

Mi

I would highly recommend this company. They were very easy to deal with, accommodating and professional. The final product was beyond my expectations.
The products completely transformed the front of my house and for sure increased its value and curb appeal. Thanks!

Hello MI - thank you so much for taking the time to review our company! We're so pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one. Doors and windows can give your home an instant face-lift, and we're so glad that yours were to your satisfaction. Thank you again for the positive review, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything in the future. Regards, Delco Windows and Doors

Bonnie-

I have worked with Delco Windows twice. We have been doing our windows and doors in stages. Delcos employees are amazing and clean and very professional! This was ourthird time using Delco Windows for our home and the job was fantastic. Edan has been a great help with everything. His suggestions have been extremely good and we used all of them.. The installers are incredible. Nasho and George are friendly, professional neat and very loyal to the job. an absolute pleasure to work with. I have never met such nice installers until they came for this job. I would not hesitate at all in recommending them for any job, as well as Delco windows and doors. for other people especially in our neighborhood. I have already had two neighbours use Edan and Delco for their jobs on their homes, both on my street. I have been extremely pleased and absolutely delighted with the outcome of this project on our home.!!! They were quick at getting everything done and did absolutely beautiful work! The clean up at the end was impeccable.
Elyse at the main office was wonderful. She arranged everything so that the job was done and completely finished on time. Thank you so much again to all of you. We could not be happier.

Hello Bonnie,

It's been a pleasure working with you, and we're so appreciative of this enthusiastic review! We're so happy to hear that all aspects of the process, from sales to install and even the office staff, were a positive experience.

Thank you for coming back to us, and we hope to continue working with you in the future!
Delco Windows and Doors

Gordon in Toronto

Great customer service. Great price and the finished product is looks great. The window looks better than the builders. They came on time, they were professional and they cleaned up their mess.

Hello Gordon,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with your window and our service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Regards,
Delco Windows and Doors

C G.

Delco replaced all of the windows in my house as well as the front and side doors. My new front door makes my house standout - I've overheard passersby commenting on my gorgeous front door.

Thank you for the review, C.G.! It's amazing how changing the windows and especially the front door will change the entire look of your house. We hope you enjoy your new windows and door! Regards, Delco Windows and Doors

Carla and Walter Migliaro in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I found Delco windows on a blogger's list of the top 8 window installers which of Edan was not even aware he was on this blog. Anyhow, I took a chance and called them and I haven't regretted my decision one bit. Edan came over and the deal was sealed. His professionalism and knowledge impressed us. His artistic vision helped guide us to windows that we love. Edan was quick to respond to any concerns we had.
The father and son team and another young man who installed the windows are true experts in their craft. They were also the nicest people ever. Swift, courteous, clean, meticulous.
So, I suppose by now you have the idea that we are really happy with Edan and his staff. Would highly recommend Delco Windows.

Hey Carla and Walter,

Thank you so much for the great review! It was our pleasure to work with you and guide you through the process of getting new windows. We're so glad to hear that you received excellent service from both the sales and service ends. Awesome to hear we lived up to our place on the blog.

Delco

More about Delco Windows and Doors Inc

At Delco Windows and Doors we understand that your home is your biggest investment, so when its time to renovate your home only the best will do.

We specialize in the replacement and installation of vinyl windows, steel and fiberglass doors, patio and storm doors and porch enclosures in Toronto and the entire GTA.
We are factory-direct, eliminating the middleman so that we can provide the most competitive pricing available. We provide the finest products using the latest machinery, craftsmanship and technologies. Our products have some of the best warranties available including the lifetime transferrable warranty. Whether you are looking for vinyl windows, a beautiful fiberglass front door or an efficient patio door you will get the best value for your buck, installed by our quality installers with many years of experience and customer service that is second to none.

Giving customers more value for their money, providing excellent customer service and quality reliable products has been our winning formula for many years and we look forward to continue to service our valued customers for many more.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service and Design/Build
European Tilt Turn Windows ,Tilt and Turn Doors, Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Windows, Steel and Fiberglass entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Garden Doors, Storm Doors, Screen Doors, Wood Doors, Hybrid windows and doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Casement, Awning, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, Fixed Window, Picture Window. Steel Entrance Door, Fiberglass Entrance Door, Patio and French Doors
Windows and doors installation, selling direct to consumers, no middleman, no hassle, straight talk, honest approach
1989