AMICA Windows & Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
5000 Yonge St suite 1901 Toronto ON M2N 7E9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in York  >  AMICA Windows & Doors Inc.

Reviews for AMICA Windows & Doors Inc.

VA
VA

Window install

I'm very happy with the work by AMICA Windows and Doors. Mike was very helpful and accommodating during the quoting process as I tried to decide what windows to have installed. The windows were ready sooner than expected and the installers did a great job! Thanks Mike!

Hi Vito

Thank you for your review and kind words. Your new windows look great! We are pleased you are happy with us and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Richard in Corner Brook
Richard in Corner Brook

Windows Replacement

We recently have 12 of our windows replaced and we have picked Amica for the job. I found that Michael is knowledgeable and professional with his many years of experience in the industry. I like the fact that Michael is very responsive on my email and phone calls, plus he is also proactive on follow ups.

The new windows are great, Dennis and his crews did a good job on the installation. All my window coverings can fit perfectly back on the new windows. Michael have also came to check the work on the windows during and after the installation. If you are not sure, just give him a call and I am sure you will be impressed after you talk to him.

Hi Richard

Thank you for your kind words and for writing an amazing review. We enjoyed working with you and are pleased we were able to meet your expectations.

diannaretires
diannaretires

Front door

Michael is vey knowledgable of the products and guided us in our selection of our door. We are thrilled with the result. Previously we had our windows done with his guidance as well. Love the new look of our home.
The installers are friendly and very experienced. Extremely happy with the workmanship.

Hi Dianna

Thank you for your review! Your front door looks amazing and provides awesome curb appeal! We are pleased you are happy with our services. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

robbie
robbie

windows

Fantastic job!!! The home is bright, the windows are beautiful and the design is spectacular. Michael came to my home and I instinctively knew that he would do a great job. We had spoken on the phone a few times and I had had other contractors come in to give suggestions. When Michael arrived, he immediately set me at ease as I sensed his knowledge and confidence in his work. He made suggestions and he was right on. What I most appreciated was his quick response to all my phone calls, his politeness and understanding with my numerous questions and his efforts to assist me in arriving at the correct decisions. I can't think of an area for improvement. The workmanship is number one and the experience was seamless. All work was done in 2 days with minimal interruption to the home's everyday business.

Hi Robbie

Thank you very much for your amazing review and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Your windows look amazing.

Evan
Evan

Window Replacement

Michael is the most professional and knowledgeable salesman we ever met. He spent one and a half hour in our house explaining everything to us, helping us to choose the type and style of windows. Quick reply and follow up throughout the entire process from first home visit to post installation rebate application. He even dropped by on the installation date. Installer George is experienced and did a great job. We are very happy with the end results and impressed by the service provided by Amica Windows & Doors. Competitive price, excellent product and service quality. Will definitely hire them for our next project!

Hi Evan

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to submit a review for us. We are pleased you are happy with our products and services and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Michael Radocchia

More about AMICA Windows & Doors Inc.

Welcome to AMICA Windows and Doors Inc.
#1 Choice for Homeowners, Renovators, Architects and Builders!

We sell, install and service your windows and doors in Toronto - GTA!
We are your local windows and doors company that you can trust has your best interests in mind. We believe that when choosing a windows and doors company for your home, it is important that you do your due diligence considering all major factors including installation method, customer service, manufacturing techniques, affordability, workmanship and available warranties. At AMICA Windows and Doors Inc. we have the right expertise and experience to deliver the services under your budget and timeline.

We offer a range of interior and exterior options for Windows and Doors. All our products are built locally to meet and exceed all Canadian norms and quality standards. Our services include:

Windows Installations
Entrance Door Installations
Garden Door Installations
Patio Door Installations
Our quality and service are second to none, which is why we provide a full satisfaction guarantee. If you are looking for the best door installation services, then please complete our quick online form with all the details of your needs, upon which our Sales Consultants will contact you to arrange a time to visit you in the comfort of your own home. On-site measuring and advice can be offered while viewing your unique project requirements.

For over 15 years we have successfully installed windows and doors for thousands of customers all across Toronto and the GTA area.

This includes cities such as Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Malton, Richmond Hill, Leslieville, Woodbridge, Maple, Whitby, Pickering, Oakville, Markham, Ajax, Oshawa, East York, Beaches and New Market, Ontario.
Vist us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram