Amica Windows & Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
400 Applewood Crescent Unit 100 Concord ON L4K 0C3

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Amica Windows & Doors Inc.

C
C

Doors and Window

We replaced four exterior doors (including some complex double doors) and a new window. Michael was the consummate professional, very responsive and fair. His installers showed excellent craftmanship and were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Hi Chris

Thank you for you kind words and taking the time to upload pics with your review. Were pleased to hear your happy working with us. It was a pleasure working with you and always happy to on complex projects!

Replacing large frot and 4 reareindoes

We picked them out of 4 bids - did a great job - would use them again

Hi Pat

Thank you for supporting us! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Thank you for choosing Amica Windows and Doors

Team Amica

Liana in North Bay
Liana in North Bay
2 reviews North Bay, ON

Great work

Mike and his team were very friendly and knowledgeable about the product they sell. We went with Amica because we could tell they were honest snd trustworthy. The product matched the exterior and interior of our home. They were very professional and were able to keep our trim. We are very pleased with our doors and will definitely call back when it’s time to do the basement.

Hi Liana

Thank you so much for your review! :) It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Thank you for choosing Amica Windows and Doors!

marilee in Toronto
marilee in Toronto

Doors

From getting the quote to the installation, Michael was great. He kept us up to date throughout and came back to check on the installation. There were a few things we noticed and Michael came over right away and arranged for the fixes to be done. We are very happy with the service and the quality of the doors and installation.

Hi Marilee

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It's our pleasure to ensure the entire project / experience meets your expectations and that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Thank you for choosing Amica Windows and Doors Inc.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

New windows and door!

I had the privilege to work with Michael and his team (Dennis & Al) to remove and re-install (brick to brick) 8 windows and a front door!

Prior to doing this, you can see in the photos, my windows looked ok on the outside, but for the past 7 years, I have been using insulation film to keep the draft from coming into our bungalow in the winter time. The windows also had lots of condensation and the wood underneath (after opening them up) were rotted. That's the history.

Due to COVID, the windows/door came in much later than anticipated, but on a tight schedule and in the cold, Michael and his team delivered and did a wonderful job!!! What can I say, but they were all professional, personal, courteous, meticulous and very precise with details. I never knew how important windows and doors until I met them! AMICA was perfect for this job!

Finally, I have to praise Michael for his follow up and care. Throughout this process, he kept me up to date about the supply issue, he reassured me about the process, he was on site when the work was getting done (from time to time), and he made it a priority to inspect everything afterwards and even made sure the product was as good as it was advertised to be! I find this type of accountability rare and I am so glad that not only is the product looking great (see the photos), but the results also have been:

1) I don't have to seal my windows with insulation film anymore
2) Minimal to no condensation on the windows
3) The home heats up and retains the heat much much longer
4) Glass is bigger, clearer and looking amazing
5) My toddler and soon to be baby boy #2 will have a warm room

This was such a great experience and necessary investment for my home! I was so impressed that I had to get Michael to re-measure my double doors that lead to my backyard and to get that changed and re-installed with a new one for the Spring of 2022!!!

Thank you AMICA, Michael, Dennis & Al for all of your hard work, attention to detail and really allowing your work do the talking for you! Absolutely sensational and I have and will recommend your work to everyone that I know!

blessings,
Sam

Hi Sam

Thank you for your thorough and amazing review. We're very happy to hear that your happy with our products and services. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Your new windows and front door look absolutely stunning in black. your neighbors will definitely be in awe when they see it. Thank you so much for choosing to work with us. We look forward to your rear door installation in the new year! Wishing you all the best !

Shauna
Shauna

Excellent

The many positive reviews posted for Amica are well deserved, we are very happy with our new windows and doors. Michael is excellent with keeping in touch with his customers throughout the whole process and is great at responding promptly to any questions, concerns or requests. He does his best to make sure that the customer is happy, things are done well, and everything looks great. George and the install team are great at what they do, are thorough and make sure the job is done right. George did a wonderful job installing the windows and the trim, everything looks great inside and out. We would not hesitate to recommend Amica to anyone looking for new
windows and doors.

Hi Shauna

Thank you for your kind words and amazing review! Were very happy to hear your happy with our products and service! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Amica Windows and Doors!

Shantia in Toronto
Shantia in Toronto

Front Door Replacement

We had our front door replaced. Mike and his team were very professional and explained the pro and cons of each options and was always available when we had questions. Installation was a smooth and clean process. I would definitely recommend Amica Doors!

Hi Shantia

Thank you very much for your review! Your front door looks amazing. It was a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for choosing Amica Windows and Doors Inc

Team Amica

Patio door

We contacted Amica after reading their reviews along with 3 other highly rated companies on Homestars. We were extremely happy with Michael. He was very knowledgeable, punctual and provided us with a variety of style, function and efficiency options for our sliding door. He also explained the installation thoroughly and showed us a variety of images which helped us understand what to expect. From the moment we proceeded he kept us informed every step of the way and was a pleasure to communicate with. The installation itself was seamless. George (installer) and his partner arrived on time and took special care ensuring our hardwood floors were protected during the installation. It wasn't a straight forward installation since we live in an older home however George and his partner knew exactly what to expect and were prepared. Michael stopped by during and then after the installation which was very important to us. We're glad we chose to work with Amica and Michael and will be replacing our windows and front door in the future. We will definitely contact Amica when the time comes. If your looking for an honest approach with no sales tactics or pressure we highly recommend contacting Amica and asking for Michael. Thank you!!!

Hi Zaid

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Kristine
Kristine

Window and Door installation

We had 25 windows and 2 doors replaced. The experience was excellent from beginning to end. They were also very helpful in sourcing a specific door design. I would highly recommend them!

Hi Kristine

Thank you kindly for your review. It was great working with you and its great to hear your happy with your experience. It was a pleasure sourcing out that beautiful front door for you!

Thank you again for choosing Amica Windows and Doors

Replaced Windows and Doors

I had the opportunity to work with Amica Window and Doors to replace my windows that were falling apart. Michael initially came to quote on the project and took the time to patiently explain the process, styles and types of windows and doors. He listened to my feedback and answered questions that I had.

Dennis the installer, was very skilled, taking his time to make sure everything was done correctly. Michael came back to do a final walkthrough to make sure everything was perfect. After the installation, nothing was left behind, except for the beautiful new windows and doors.

I am very satisfied with the work from Amica! Thank you so much to the team and look forward to working with you in the future.

Hi Joey

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business very much and it was a great pleasure working with you.

Team AMICA

More about Amica Windows & Doors Inc.

Welcome to AMICA Windows and Doors Inc.
#1 Choice for Homeowners, Renovators, Architects and Builders!

We supply and install windows/ doors in Toronto and the GTA!

Honest, non-pushy, helpful and extremely knowledgeable with regards to every aspect including design/colour and style. All of our estimates are provided in black and white with all the details of the project outlined and our estimates and design consultations are FREE!

We offer a range of interior and exterior options for Windows and Doors. All our products are built locally to meet and exceed all Canadian norms and quality standards and are backed by industry leading truly worry free guarantees. Our services include:

Windows Installations
Entrance Door Installations
Garden Door Installations
Patio Door Installations
Bi-Fold Door installations.

Our quality and service are second to none, which is why we provide a full satisfaction guarantee. If you are looking for the best door installation services, then please complete our quick online form with all the details of your needs, upon which our Sales Consultants will contact you to arrange a time to visit you in the comfort of your own home. On-site measuring and advice can be offered while viewing your unique project requirements.

For over 15 years we have successfully installed windows and doors for thousands of customers all across Toronto and the GTA area.

This includes cities such as Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Malton, Richmond Hill, Leslieville, Woodbridge, Maple, Whitby, Pickering, Oakville, Markham, Ajax, Oshawa, East York, Beaches and New Market, Ontario.
Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram