The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Great communication. Email reminders and confirmation before the appointment. The crew arrived early (but not too early), were polite, did clean, professional work. Check for satisfaction after work was done. Thank you Paul

Thanks for sharing about your experience. Glad you were happy with our work. If we can be of any help in the future please give us a call. -Paul

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Post renovation duct cleaning

Personable couple of guys showed up and cleaned the ducts. Fairly straight forward service and seem to have done a thorough job. They caught a forgotten about duct after the renos had been completed which has helped utilize the furnace heat much better - a good thing they noticed!

JC Lee from Ajax
JC Lee from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Extremely professional duct cleaning service

Extremely professional service from beginning to end! Easy and quick online booking was confirmed by the owner Paul. Johnny and Mariela arrived on time and immediately went to work. They happened to miss part of the return ducts but the issue was quickly resolved after a call to Paul. I would definitely hire Paul and his team for duct cleaning again!

Thanks for sharing about your experience. Glad you were happy with our work and the way in which we handled an issue. If we can be of any help in the future please give us a call. -Paul

Dave Bean from Markham
Dave Bean from Markham

Duct Cleaning

Arrived right on time for our appointment. Explained the cleaning process in detail. Very Courteous! Cleaned up completely upon completion of the job. I would definitely recommend The Duct Cleaning Specialists. Thanks Dave!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

DUCT CLEANING

These guys do it right!
they don't call you that's how good and reliable they are
Forget those annoying telemarketer calls for duct cleaning as they do not have a clue how to do it properly - a guy with a shop vac?? give me a break..call the Duct Cleaning Specialists

KH in Brampton
KH in Brampton

Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Mark and James were courteous and professional. They arrived within the time slot provided, explained the entire process, and got right to work. They were thorough and answered any questions I had. It's great to have a working dryer again!

Selina
Selina

duct cleaning

Mark and James did an excellent job. Very professional and explained the whole process to me and encouraged me to ask questions. I have used this company before and Paul the owner is a pleasure to work with. We are very happy and satisfied with the service. I would definitely recommend this company to all my family, friends, and neighbors.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

Paul & his team were absolutely amazing. Great customer service from everyone and Paul made sure I was a happy customer.

Mark and James did an amazing job. They showed me what was in my vents and told me what I needed to do to maintain it. They went above and beyond what they needed to do and they did it professionally like it was their own home.

I definitely recommend using “The Duct Cleaning Specialists” if you’re considering getting your ducts cleaned. You won’t regret it and you’ll be thankful you went with them.

I am recommending them to all my family, friends and co-workers.

Thank you, Paul, Mark and James.

Ben from Markham
Ben from Markham

Case of the already clean ducts

TL;DR - I totally could have been charged for a duct cleaning service I didn't need, but I wasn't. Honest duct cleaning companies do exist... and The Duct Cleaning Specialists are one of the good ones. 100% recommend them.

Longer story:
So I bought a place and booked duct cleaning just to be sure everything is fresh before we move in. Paul's crew (John and Mariela) showed up and got to work. They were tidy, equipment was clean, made every effort to minimize potential messes, and explained everything they were going to be doing.

About 20 minute into the service, John calls me down to the furnace room. I'm getting ready for bad news, but he tells me that there's really nothing for them to clean! He showed me pictures of my super clean ducts and points out that service had just been done last year by another company.

I was super impressed by the honesty. If they hadn't told me what they found, I would never have known and would have been charged for something that didn't need to be done. Instead, I told that since no cleaning was required, they would complete a basic service and call it a day.

I would fully and completely recommend the Duct Cleaning Specialists to anyone without any reservations whatsoever.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

Great Service. They did it last week and We started noticing the difference. We are very happy and satisfied with service. The duct cleaning service done by couple of other people in the past but we were not satisfied with it.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.