The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

John_Oakville
John_Oakville

My second time using the Duct Cleaning Specialists and much like the first time I am 100% happy. The service is amazing, the quality of working is amazing andnscheduling

This is my second time using the Duct Cleaning Specialists and much like the last time I am 109% satisfied.

I had just finished a major renovation and the team that arrived to clean the ducts were very respectful of my home, which was very appreciated

Amazing service
Amazing team
And amazingly easy to book the appointment

LJ from Etobicoke
LJ from Etobicoke

Duct cleaning/Blocked Dryer vent

This is the second time I have used The Duct Cleaning Specialists. Thanks to Paul, Mat and Nik for their courteous, efficient, professional service. Ducts are clean and my dryer is working again! Definitely recommend this company!

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work we performed. We look forward to being of service again in the future. Have a great day. ~Paul

CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham
CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham
9 reviews ,

Duct Cleaning

Paul and team were most professional in executing the duct cleaning operation of our house and basement of some 3,000 sq.ft. for vents, furnace and dryer ducts. The team was efficient, courteous, discreet, and friendly. Both pre and post operation follow up were excellent too. Everything was carried to our satisfaction.

Jovi in Ottawa
Jovi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Good cleaning. Professional services

Good group of people came in and did the cleaning. It was efficient, thorough, and pleasant. Great service. I would recommend this to any home owner who's looking to clean ducts.

Nancy in North York
Nancy in North York

Air duct cleaning

We received air duct cleaning services and were completely satisfied. The team was super friendly and informative. They worked diligently and efficiently. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable, quality service.

Duct cleaning, laundry vent cleaning

Excellent service! I was initially wary as, requesting service through the website, I was asked for a deposit through Interac or credit card, however, all my dealings with them were professional and timely. Paul was very prompt at responding to my emails. The work was done quickly and efficiently and complete professionalism was shown. I would definitely recommend them.

Worth the Cleaner Air

My mother got Marc and Lissan, to clean the air throughout all the vents and the dryer vent. They have a great pro cleaning machines and rubber magnets to block off some vents at a time. Whereas the same time Pro Cleaning other vents throughout the house: Efficient, Great Job! The air is extremely fresher and cleaner. Thank you very much!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Post reno duct cleaning

after a major renovation, John and Mariela were great. They took great care not to damage our newly finished hardwood floor. They did a meticulous jog of vacuuming and cleaning out every vent are and the major vent truck. They spent more time that other duct cleaners we've had in the past. Definitely recommend them.

Aviv from Vaughan
Aviv from Vaughan

great service and job well done

I booked the service online after reading the excellent reviews here. The process was easy and I got confirmation for the appointment time by email on the same day.

Johnny and Mariella came within he specified time slot. They explained the process, and answered all my questions. They took great care to keep the house clean. They took pictures and showed me the results. My ducts are much cleaner now!

Paying the invoice online was convenient and easy.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct Cleaning Family Home

Professional. Courteous. Accessible. These are but some words I would use to describe The Duct Cleaning Speacilist. They deserve the title Specialist!! I was pleased with their work and will use them again!!

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor. VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT). ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Newmarket?