The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Duct and vent cleaning

My experience with the Duct Cleaning Specialists was great from start to finish. They are very organized and helpful and respond to any queries immediately.

I am also very impressed with the service of Cleaning our vents and ducts. They were thorough and went beyond to even clean our furnace!

Would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work and your decision to have us in for the project. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.

samantha in Toronto
samantha in Toronto

service

They did very well, even exceeded my expectations. Paul and his companions spent a long time cleaning the duct of my entire house, an old house of fifty years, which had never been cleaned before. Paul was very patient and very conscientious in doing his work. I now feel the air is much cleaner.

AQ77 in Vaughan
AQ77 in Vaughan

Duct Cleaning

Mark and James were super friendly and professional throughout the whole process. They told us to ask questions whenever needed, and were able to take before and after pictures. I asked James to inspect the dryer to see if it needed a clean, and he was honest in telling us that we did not require a dryer duct clean at the moment, which we truly appreciate. Paul, the owner, was very easy to communicate with. We are very happy with the end results and will use them again for our next duct clean.

Patrick Bunker in Mississauga
Patrick Bunker in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

The Duct Cleaning Specialists were very professional and fast. They answered all questions I had and they were on time for their appointment. Couldn't really ask for more. They even looked at my AC coil for free and let me know it didn't need cleaning.

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We have known Paul for almost 10 years now. He’s been doing our duct cleaning ever since. Paul and his crew are amazing! Their attention to detail, honesty and reasonable pricing is what makes me only trust him to do our duct cleaning.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. It's been a pleasure to serve you for so long and look forward to continuing that relationship. ~Paul

Dinamo in Vaughan
Dinamo in Vaughan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning and furnace checkup

I highly recommend Paul, Mark and their teams! They are very professional, knowledgeable, efficient, dedicated and trustworthy crew!
I have had an issue with my furnace, which was overheating and shutting off. Three different HVAC specialists could not resolve the issue (one of them in fact recommended replacing the entire furnace, which is fairly new). As a last resort, after doing some self research online, I was looking for a reputable company to clean the furnace blower and AC coil, thinking that could be the root cause of my problem. I have hired Paul from the Duct Cleaning Specialists, after seeing the high rating on Homestars.
Paul and his crew came, and I have explained my situation to them. Paul checked my furnace and quickly confirmed that the blower and coil are fine and don't require cleaning. Instead of stopping at that, he took the time to test out the furnace, carefully examined it, took apart some condensation pipes and cleaned the debris, he also noticed a loose connection on one of the sensors and fixed that too. After that, miraculously the furnace started working and has been working perfectly since! Something so small, after hundreds of dollars wasted on THREE so-called "HVAC specialists" which could not find the problem or simply didn't bother to look! Not only that Paul saved me money on the unnecessary blower and coil cleaning, he also actually fixed my furnace!
As Paul was looking at the furnace, some other team-mate was cleaning the drier vent and Mark and team were doing the duct cleaning and also did a great job! Very efficient and organized team!

It really feels like a breath of fresh air - finding such good contractors, which know what they are doing, having genuine respect for their clients and acting in the best-interest of their clients!

Susan in Markham
Susan in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Very professional

Booking an appointment with The Duct Cleaning Specialists was very easy to do online. The quote for the job on their website was accurate. The two men, James and Marl, arrived at the scheduled time and were very professional and friendly. They explained what they were going to do and updated me throughout the cleaning even showing me inside one duct before it was cleaned. They treated my home and myself with respect.

Rory in Vaughan
Rory in Vaughan

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Very professional service. Came in on time as per scheduled. Informative for the service they provided. Even gave me discount for initial quote because boiler fan only needs a little cleaning so i didnt get charged. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We found The Duct Cleaning Specialists on Homestars and were impressed by their excellent rating and their many positive reviews. We were happy we chose the right company for the job. Booking the appointment was very simple to do online; communication leading up to our chosen date was appreciated and reminders were sent to us. Paul was very pleasant and clearly explained the process when he arrived. He gave us an assessment of our ducts and suggested we could wait a few years for a complete cleaning. His honesty was very much appreciated! We will be calling them again in a few years and we would definitely refer them to our friends and family. Thank you Paul & Team!

Krystal in Toronto
Krystal in Toronto

Quick, clean, polite, helpful

What a great experience! We had just moved into our house, so we had several tradespeople around the house installing and fixing various things. The guys were wonderful and worked around our hectic house. T

They left everything VERY clean (I had our ducts cleaned at our old house a few years ago by anther company and the house was full of dust afterward which was very disappointing).

I had a few questions about our dryer vents and central vac and they were very knowledgeable, and even clean them out no charge.

What a great team, great experience. I will never use another company.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.