HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Newmarket  >  The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto
7 reviews Caledon, ON

Best duct cleaning company, honest and courteous

I have had Paul clean my ducts across a few properties over the years. Workmanship and cleanliness is superb. He came by the house today and diagnosed that our dryer vent is clogged at the roof. He then cleaned the ducts the best he could and suggested that the roof dryer vent be replaced. He did not charge me a cent despite spending at least half an hour diagnosing the problem and cleaning.
Don’t bother calling anyone else for your duct cleaning work. Simply the best.

Amy in Vaughan
Amy in Vaughan

Would recommend The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Really pleased with the service. The team was responsive to my initial information request and during the process. When they arrived, they were courteous and professional. They cleaned up before they left, which I really appreciated.

Hey Amy thanks for the review. Glad you were happy with our service. If we can be of any help in the future please keep us in mind. Thanks again ~Paul

Great service.

Arrived on time and the technicians introduced themselves. They went straight to work and completed the job quick quickly and efficiently. When the job was complete they explained their findings. Definitely recommend.

Truth in Toronto
Truth in Toronto

Honesty, Integrity and Transparency

Jonathan and Mike came for duct cleaning explained me the whole process. Didn’t try to upsale me what is not needed. Absolute fine work by Jonathan and Mike. Paul was very responsive whenever I needed answers.

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

On Time, Friendly and Great Work

We had the duct cleaning specialists in for air duct system cleaning and furnace blower cleaning. Not only was they booking process easy, but the service itself was fast, professional and accommodating (we don't have parking so they happily used a portable device). They were both incredibly friendly and even babysit my 8 month old baby for a quick minute while I had to run to my car! The house feels cleaner and I am so glad we chose their team for the job. Highly recommended.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

Nick and Matt were awesome! On time and courteous and careful within our home. Extremely professional and friendly with before and after pics of the job. My go to guys for duct cleaning from now on. Thanks guys!

Thanks for sharing about your experience. Glad you were happy with our work and look forward to being of service again when needed. ~Paul

Paul in York
Paul in York

Duct Cleaning

Very happy with their service and would highly recommend them. Had left a message with them, and Paul was prompt in getting back to me with information and a quote, and answered all of my questions.
Mark and Johnny came by to do the work and did a great job. Very courteous and thorough, and also went a bit above and beyond by doing some small, extra items at no charge (cleaned the furnace, helped secure and tape up some old vent covers, etc). A nice added touch that they look for little ways to help improve and optimize functionality. They also answered any questions I had and showed me pictures of the duct work as well.
Can tell they're very honest and genuine, and don't just try to gouge you for cash and look for extra things to try to charge you on, which is reassuring.

Would definitely use them again in the future! Thanks guys!

Thanks for your sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. ~Paul

Tom in Oakville
Tom in Oakville
5 reviews , ON

Post Renovation Duct Cleaning

Matt and Nick arrived on time and explained fully the cleaning process. They were very tidy and respectful of my home.
I had used the “Specialists” at my previous home and was pleased with their work so I got them for the new house. The new house is out of their service area but for a small travel fee they accommodated and did a great job.

Thanks for your sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed and the continued use of our services. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. ~Paul

E Chau from Toronto
E Chau from Toronto

Repeat Customer

After renovating 4 bathrooms, I knew I had to get my ducts cleaned again and called Paul for a quote and available date/time. I have used his company before and was pleased with the service and price provided.

He sent over Mark and Johnny to my house who were both professional, courteous and very helpful to answer my questions. They did a top notch job, making sure that every vent and air intake were as clean as a whistle!

I would not hesitate in recommending The Duct Cleaning Specialists.
Thanks Paul for another excellent job at a great price!

Thanks for your sharing about your experience with us and appreciate your continued business. Glad you were happy with the work performed yet again. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. ~Paul

mangabarrie in Barrie
mangabarrie in Barrie
1 review Midhurst, ON

Excellent Service Start to Finish

From the moment I used the online tool for a quote and appointment, through to the completion of the job, this company exceeded my expectations. Work was done on time with attention to detail and great explanations of the process and the outcome. After we 'wondered out loud' what shape the ducts were in Nick showed us before and after photos of the cleaning process. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for your sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed. I spent a lot of time updating our website to make it as informative and user friendly as possible. Glad to know its working well. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. ~Paul

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 647-234-3828 or Toll Free 1-866-989-3828. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.