HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Newmarket  >  The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto

Consistent Service and Care

Thank you once again for the care and attention that you continue to give even after 6 years that I last used your services. Professional, kind and always ready to answer any questions and concerns. Thank you for your continued care and we will see you soon. Definitely a great company to deal with; you will not be disappointed! Daniela :)

Hey Daniela, thanks for the continued use of our company for your cleaning needs. Glad you were happy with our work. Appreciate the kind words. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a wonderful summer. Paul

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto
9 reviews Caledon, ON

Best duct cleaning company, honest and courteous

I have had Paul clean my ducts across a few properties over the years. Workmanship and cleanliness is superb. He came by the house today and diagnosed that our dryer vent is clogged at the roof. He then cleaned the ducts the best he could and suggested that the roof dryer vent be replaced. He did not charge me a cent despite spending at least half an hour diagnosing the problem and cleaning.
Don’t bother calling anyone else for your duct cleaning work. Simply the best.

Thanks for your sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed and your decision to have us in for the cleaning. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. ~Paul

Charlene in North York
Charlene in North York

Condo apt after renovation.

My mom was extremely happy with the team that showed up. She said they were very nice and respectful. They went above and beyond to help with extra construction dust in the laundry room and moving items. Ducts clean, dryer vent clean, bathroom fan clean! Before and after images amazing!

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Paul from the Duct Cleaning Specialists was very courteous, professional and thorough in the duct cleaning at our home. He provided a detailed explanation of what was completed, including observations for future maintenance. He also refunded us for the cost of the dryer vent as it was in good shape. I would gladly use the Duct Cleaning Specialists again and enthusiastically recommend their services to other home owners!

Donnie in Toronto
Donnie in Toronto

House Duct Cleaning

The Duct Cleaning Specialist, Mark & James, were really professional and polite. They answered all the questions I had and they walked me through the entire cleaning process so that I was informed about the job.

The trust, quality of work, and level of care the company shows is really high, and I would definitely recommend and use this service again in the future.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.

Don Brooks in Vaughan
Don Brooks in Vaughan

Honest, Friendly, Helpful, Knowledgeable

Recommended by our cleaning lady. They were so positive and helpful and knowledgeable and good value I was floored. The team who showed up were punctual, polite, positive, cheerful, expert. And to top it off a price I thought more than reasonable. Do not hesitate to ever use their service!

Lennox in Toronto
Lennox in Toronto

Duct Cleaning (resale home)

The team servicing our town home were knowledgeable and friendly. They took the time to explain to us what they performed at every step. They even pointed out things that were done incorrectly by previous duct cleaning companies and proceeded to fix the sealing issues in the basement ducts - without extra cost.
Thanks for taking the time to explain the process!

Dianne in Hamilton
Dianne in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Delightful from start to end !

Delightful from start to finish:
Professionals: Arrived promptly, courteous and knowledgeable when explaining the process. Were Careful and took time around my belongings. Went above and foiled wrapped a few extra spots that the AC was leaking from…Thank you! Highly Recommend!!!
My Home is Cleaner and Smells Better too! :)

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Helped me out in a pinch - These guys are great!

So, I moved into a house that had just undergone a complete renovation. All appliances were new (including 2x dryers) and on day 2 I noticed a burning smell when I turned on the dryer, and used the furnace. I used TDCS at my last home and was super happy, so I emailed them again. I emailed at around 9:30pm for an urgent appointment, and within an hour, they booked me in for the next morning at 11:00am. They were so, so great - vacuumed out all of the ducts, checked my dryer & vents (including climbing/contorting under my dirty deck to inspect the vents) and were extremely professional, friendly and helpful the entire visit. Such nice guys. I can't recommend these guys enough - they've put my mind at ease and did a super thorough and amazing job.

Hey Dave. Good to see you again. Glad you were happy with our service and that we were able to help out quickly. Glad everything went well. Congrats again on the new place. If there is anything in the future we can help with, please give me a call. Thanks again for your business. Paul

Chris in Whitby
Chris in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Thorough duct cleaning

They did a thorough job, used a cell phone camera to see inside the ducts and try to get everything out.
I suggested to Paul some improvements they could make to reduce the dust blowing into the house from their truck and he was very friendly. Overall they put a best effort into trying to get the dust out of the ducts and made sure to go to each one and blow it with compressed air.

Thanks for reviewing our service. Glad you were happy with our work and that we were able to get your system cleaned out thoroughly. We always appreciate the feedback on how we can better our service, and have made slight adjustments over the years. Thanks again for having us out for the cleaning and if we can be of any other help in the future, please keep us in mind.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 647-234-3828 or Toll Free 1-866-989-3828. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.