The Duct Cleaning Specialists

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service

Mark and James were a pleasure to deal with. I have used this company a couple of times and they have done a great job both times. I spoke to Paul on the phone and he set me up with an appointment. Mark and James treated my house like it was their own and were very careful with all their equipment. They did a great job as well. I would definitely deal with again!!! Thanks guys.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work and your decision to have us in for the project. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.

Nasima in Markham
Nasima in Markham

Duct Cleaning

I would like to say thank you to the duct cleaning specialist for work well done once again. I have used this company before and was very impressed with their efficiency. Happy to say I am pleased that I have decided to use them again. Nick the technician took pictures of the duct and showed me the dust and cobwebs that were there Wow!! I have to say I can actually see the difference, not as much dust around the house. Thank you Nick great job… and for also doing my dryer vent.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. Thanks for your business yet again. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.
Paul

sally g.
sally g.

Duct Cleaning

Having had my heating ducts/vents cleaned in the past, I was reluctant to do so again as I hadn't really noticed much of difference in my household air. My home is an historic home in Cabbagetown built when air return ducts were minima! As a result, I experience a lot of dust throughout. Paul's team did an exceptional job and even though the work was done a few months ago, the dust reduction is still impressive. In addition, the air feels much much cleaner. Not only did Paul's team ensure that every single floor vent was thoroughly cleaned, the furnace was even checked. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend this company. Paul even followed up immediately to a question I had. Overall, this company cares, is extremely clean and tidy, arrive on time and overall, it seems that customer service is their motto. Thank you, Paul.

Air duct cleaning

The gentlemen at this company are polite, professional, and capable. I was more thsn happy with the job they did for me. They were neat and clean and kept me well informed of what was involved. I would definately hire them again and recommend them to othes.

Thanks for sharing about your experience. Glad you were happy with our work. If we can be of any help in the future please give us a call. -Paul

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

This was my second time using them and would definitely continue to use them! Mark and James did a phenomenal job and was very careful with the corners of my house. These guys go above and beyond every time. Highly recommended!!

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work yet again. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Cleared out my dryer duct

Cleared out my duct, showed me the work done with pictures. Explained things well. Good price. He even made suggestions for me and was very patient explaining to a new homeowner like me.

Michael from Brampton
Michael from Brampton

Duct cleaning

Mark and James were absolutely fantastic! Very professional and explained the whole process to me and encouraged me to ask questions. This is the second time I have used the duct cleaning specialists and would definitely use them again. The ducts have never looked cleaner. I would recommend their service to anyone and everyone! Thanks again guys.

Pnina
Pnina

duct cleaning

I had a wonderful experience with Paul and Jonathan from booking to completion - everything was smooth and clear. They were very professional and explained everything and also provided great tips. Highly recommended!

Malar in Toronto
Malar in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Second time I have used this company . Paul took some pictures of the duct and told me I don’t need any cleaning done and only the dryer vent needed cleaning . I have heating issues in different areas of the house and Paul opened up the vents and fixed the dampers as much as he could . I really appreciate and couldn’t believe that he actually took the the time to care with no additional cost for the extra 90 mins he spent in the house. This is what customer care truly is really about and very refreshing to work with an honest company .
Excellent pride and passion in his work . On his way out he also helped me to fix my vacuum !! Wouldn’t hesitate one bit to recommend this
company . I got more than my money worth for sure! Thank you

Duct and vent cleaning

My experience with the Duct Cleaning Specialists was great from start to finish. They are very organized and helpful and respond to any queries immediately.

I am also very impressed with the service of Cleaning our vents and ducts. They were thorough and went beyond to even clean our furnace!

Would recommend this company to friends and family.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.