320 Hanlan Road, Unit 20 Vaughan ON L4L 3R7

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham
CHUN LAM LEUNG in Markham

Duct Cleaning

Paul and team were most professional in executing the duct cleaning operation of our house and basement of some 3,000 sq.ft. for vents, furnace and dryer ducts. The team was efficient, courteous, discreet, and friendly. Both pre and post operation follow up were excellent too. Everything was carried to our satisfaction.

john
john

Outstanding customer service

This is the second time using The Duct Cleaning Specialists and I would not go anywhere else. They took their time to do a thorough job. Very professional. They even advised not to perform a furnace cleaning as it was not necessary and hence didn't charge for that - very honest.
I would absolutely recommend you contact them.

Hey John. Thanks for sharing about your experience with us and appreciate the kind comments. Glad you were happy with the work and that we are your go to company for your HVAC system cleaning needs. We look forward to our next service with you. Have a great day.
Paul

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Paul and his team provide exceptional service. Clean, efficient, and professional - and NO hidden fees or last minute add ons. The work is well done and the team is always on time! We highly recommend The Duct Cleaning Specialists.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us and we most definitely appreciate your kind words and continued business. Congrats again on the new place. If we can be of help in the future please give us a call.

helen  in North york
helen in North york

Duct, AC & dryer vent cleaning

I read about the Duct Cleaning Specialist in a newspaper article. I have also been reading a book by Jeffrey C. May (My House is Killing Me) which emphasized the importance of thorough duct cleaning utilizing brushes and not just a vacuum. I was pleased to see that the Duct Cleaning Specialist does use brushes and so I hired them. The photos of my ductwork which have been cleaned numerous times over the years, showed a serious buildup of material, indicating that previous cleanings had not been effective. However, after the cleaning this time, photos revealed the ducts are now truly clean. This is important to me due to allergy issues. I am pleased with the service and also, the technician told me that my blower was clean and therefore did not require cleaning--thus my bill was reduced from the original quotation.

Gary in Thornhill, Ontario
Gary in Thornhill, Ontario

Clean HVAC ducts, dryer vent, and bathroom vent

Since we were having a problem with our new clothes dryer not working properly due to a clogged vent, Paul came over to determine what work had to be done. After looking in the attic and at the vent hood from the street, he informed me the vent hood was too small for a dryer and we would be wasting our money to clean the vent before first replacing the hood with a larger one. He showed me a photo of a hood that he recommended I pass onto our roofer. If replacing the hood didn't fix the problem, or if the roofer saw lint in the vent, only then should I call him to clean the duct.

A few weeks later Paul and his assistant arrived on schedule to clean our ducts, including the dryer duct. Not only did he clean the dryer duct, but he also replaced the flexible duct and tested the flow from the dryer to ensure that our problem was fixed. He meticulously cleaned our bathroom vent, including the fan blades. He started to clean our HVAC ducts, but determined that they weren't dirty enough to warrant a cleaning at this time. He offered me the option to clean the HVAC ducts anyway, or to reduce the price to the cost of cleaning just the exit vents.

I was planning to replace our air filter after the cleaning, and Paul took the initiative to measure the filter I had bought and informed me that it was a fraction too big for my furnace so I should exchange it for one of the right size.

I had told Paul about a problem we were having with low air flow in our dining room, and he pointed out a broken damper which was likely the source of the problem. He said that my HVAC contractor could replace the damper when they came for their annual maintenance.

As you can see from this report, over and over again The Duct Cleaning Specialists went above and beyond just cleaning our ducts. Add to that Paul and his assistant were very friendly and left our house as clean as they found it. Finally, Paul saved us money by not doing work that wasn't required, and by giving me advice about my filter before I opened it, so I could exchange it.

I will be using The Duct Cleaning Specialists again to clean our ducts.

ccsmall
ccsmall

Great company with great price!!

This is the second time I have used The Duct Cleaning Specialists’s. The first time was to have my Duct’s cleaned, which was great! This time I had them come back to do some routine yearly maintenance on my furnace and a thorough cleaning of my dryer vent. The guys are extremely professional and friendly. As soon as they walked in they mentioned my cats, having remembered them from the previous visit. Paul is so great to deal with. He gets back you ASAP with answers to any questions. They do a great job at a great price. You won’t be disappointed with this company!! Thanks guys, I’ll see you for my next routine maintenance!! Chaya Small

R. Samuel in Toronto
R. Samuel in Toronto

Air ducts and dryer vent cleaning

Paul's team cleaned my air ducts and dryer vents which had not been cleaned since I took possession of my home. They showed up on time, were professional, and imparted a lot of helpful information to a new homeowner. They got the job done efficiently and effectively.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Polite, efficient, friendly staff. Worked quietly and did the most thorough job I've ever had done.

Realized that the companies I had hired before to do the same job before, although cheaper, weren't nearly as thorough. There was "stuff" in the ducts that had been there since the house was built - 1957 - and should have been removed in previous cleanings.

Well worth the extra.

Stephen Ball from Brampton
Stephen Ball from Brampton

Duct Cleaning

Had my ducts cleaned today by Mark. He is incredibly professional and thorough. He not only did the cleaning, but he also advised me on a few things I was not aware of with the furnace. He was also extremely helpful and took the time to make sure that the job he did was done right. Extremely satisfied with the service he provided and highly recommend this company for any duct cleaning.

Hey Stephen thanks for taking the time to share about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the service provided and appreciate the continued use of our company for your HVAC system cleaning needs. If we can be of any help in the future, please give me a call. Have a great day!~ Paul

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Friendly, professional and honest

I was a little wary that all the booking for this service was online and I couldn't get a hold of anyone by phone. But Paul came highly recommended and he was available within 2 days of me booking the appointment online. The online booking was easy and deposit payment was simple too. Paul texted me to let me know when he was coming, was super friendly and accommodating. He was honest and told me that my furnace blower didn't need cleaning so didn't bother charging me. He showed me photos of our ducts before and after which was fun. I'd book him again

Thanks for sharing about your experience. Glad you were happy with our work. Because of how busy we are, I've spent a lot of time to develop an Online Booking System, to avoid the back and forth phone calls. All pricing and details are on the website. For those that do prefer to speak with someone live, I do get back ASAP. Glad to see this feature worked out great for you. If we can be of any help in the future please give us a call. -Paul

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.