The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Paul from Brampton
Paul from Brampton

Condo ducts

I asked Paul for a quote ref cleaning the ducts in Mother in laws condo. Paul did an inspection and advised that I could easily clean them myself. His honestly and advice on how to clean them, saved MiL the cost of cleaning. He did not want payment for the inspection, so I tipped him and his staff.

I have used Paul's company twice to clean the ducts at my home.

They do an outstanding job and can be trusted to provide with honest advice.

Reesa in Brampton
Reesa in Brampton

Highly recomend

Paul and his team were great. The response when I called was immediate. It was easy to set up a time and payment. Their service was on time, clean and detailed. I am very happy Weird the service and would recommend them to friends and family!

Laura Johnson from Toronto
Laura Johnson from Toronto

Great Duct Cleaners

Paul and his crew cleaned our ducts after a long renovation. Needless to say, the ducts were in dire need of a clean! Paul and crew did a great job and were very thorough. They even checked our furnace and humidifier filters, gave us advice about furnace maintenance and sanitized our duct covers. They were efficient, friendly and respectful. I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Darshan Duct Cleaning

It was really good experience. It was a straight forward approach and advise on things. He clean the dryer duct and inspected the furnace duct. He found that duct was cleaned and suggested me that I don't need duct cleaning at this time. He said it's better to do it after couple of years. Honestly is the best policy. I already paid for their yearly maintenance invoice. So it cost me very less.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Paul came by our house to inspect our ducts and was very patient with all my questions. He recommended against any cleaning and would be back in a few years to inspect again. This is the 2nd time I’ve used this company and they are great! Highly recommend!

jimmy in Ottawa
jimmy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air duct cleaning

Excelente customer service, beyond and above. I had to rescheduled last minute because the house wasn’t ready yet (still under construction) Pau and team was really supportive and understanding of the situation. Once they returned , they did an excellent job leaving the ducts spotless, they even change the filters for the furnace and humidifier.
I’ll recommend Paul and The ducts cleaning specialists any time

Calvin in Oakville
Calvin in Oakville

Thorough Air duct cleaning

100% satisfied with the air duct cleaning job done today by Paul and his team.
Courteous, professional, very clean work from start to finish.
Will book again, and highly recommend.
Thank you, Paul!

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work we performed. We look forward to being of service again in the future. Have a great day. ~Paul

Duct cleaning

Paul was amazing, on time and checked out our ducts ... said we didn’t need work done, so no charge!! He will check back in 3 years.....very courteous and professional....

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

duct cleaning

Paul's team was professional, efficient, and provided a great service. They are helpful in providing next steps and how to maintain the equipment. I have used Paul and his team in the past and would recommend them again.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor. VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at You can also visit ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Newmarket?