HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Newmarket  >  The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Nasima in Markham
Nasima in Markham

Duct Cleaning

I would like to say thank you to the duct cleaning specialist for work well done once again. I have used this company before and was very impressed with their efficiency. Happy to say I am pleased that I have decided to use them again. Nick the technician took pictures of the duct and showed me the dust and cobwebs that were there Wow!! I have to say I can actually see the difference, not as much dust around the house. Thank you Nick great job… and for also doing my dryer vent.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. Thanks for your business yet again. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.
Paul

Andrew
Andrew

Smooth process and cleaning

Had a great experience. The booking process was simple and easily done on their website. The men who came were punctual, professional and treated our property with respect. I had booked a dryer vent cleaning too, as I had heard so much about them being needed. One of the technicians took a look at our (very short) vent and did some quick tests before telling me I really didn't need it cleaned, and saving me some cash in the process. I really appreciated that! Will book them again next time and have already recommended to a friend. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with our work. If we can be of any help in the future, please keep us in mind.
Paul

705-458-3828
320 Hanlan Road, Unit 20
Vaughan
L4L 3R7

Booking an appointment with The Duct Cleaning Specialists was very easy to do online. The quote for the job on their website was accurate. The two men, James and Marl, arrived at the scheduled time and were very professional and friendly. They explained what they were going to do and updated me throughout the cleaning even showing me inside one duct before it was cleaned. They treated my home and myself with respect.

Rory in Vaughan
Rory in Vaughan

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Very professional service. Came in on time as per scheduled. Informative for the service they provided. Even gave me discount for initial quote because boiler fan only needs a little cleaning so i didnt get charged. Thanks!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We found The Duct Cleaning Specialists on Homestars and were impressed by their excellent rating and their many positive reviews. We were happy we chose the right company for the job. Booking the appointment was very simple to do online; communication leading up to our chosen date was appreciated and reminders were sent to us. Paul was very pleasant and clearly explained the process when he arrived. He gave us an assessment of our ducts and suggested we could wait a few years for a complete cleaning. His honesty was very much appreciated! We will be calling them again in a few years and we would definitely refer them to our friends and family. Thank you Paul & Team!

Krystal in Toronto
Krystal in Toronto

Quick, clean, polite, helpful

What a great experience! We had just moved into our house, so we had several tradespeople around the house installing and fixing various things. The guys were wonderful and worked around our hectic house. T

They left everything VERY clean (I had our ducts cleaned at our old house a few years ago by anther company and the house was full of dust afterward which was very disappointing).

I had a few questions about our dryer vents and central vac and they were very knowledgeable, and even clean them out no charge.

What a great team, great experience. I will never use another company.

Homeowner12357 in North York
Homeowner12357 in North York

Duct cleaning (post renovation)

The Duct Cleaning Specialists were recommended to me by a family member. They were easy to book online and thier service kept me updated through text and email. When the gentlemen arrived (on time!) they took a look in my furnace and in my ducts, and had me come with them so they could explain what they were doing. They informed me that a full cleaning wasn’t necessary, but that they would provide it if I wanted. I went with their recommendation of a more peripheral cleaning, with the promise that if I wanted to have the full cleaning later they would credit back the cost of this peripheral clean! They were quick, clean, and courteous. Will 100% recommend to family, friends, and you!!

Megan R.
Megan R.

Fast, professional and REALLY NICE!

I was recommended these guys by my neighbourhood list serve. I went to their website, was able to easily book an appointment online. I immediately received a confirmation email and then the owner called me to confirm the time and date and take a small ($50) deposit. I received an email with a receipt for the deposit. They arrived exactly on time, and were professional and courteous. They took final payment when they were done and I also received a final invoice via email. They used a Thyme antibacterial spray that made the house smell amazing! Nothing in my house was disrupted or damaged AND THEY WERE SUPER NICE GUYS! Yeah!

Rashid / Reza in Toronto
Rashid / Reza in Toronto

Dryer Vent cleaning

Fast, tidy and curtious. Thanks for doing a good job.

Did dryer vents plus bathroom fan clean up.

Also, good helpful advice on Dryer and Bathroom fan maintenance.

No high pressure upscale.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Highly recommended

Great service, prompt and professional. On time and within budget. They even did some complimentary work which we appreciated. We've noticed a nice difference in airflow already. I'd be happy to recommend them.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 647-234-3828 or Toll Free 1-866-989-3828. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.