Scenic Tree Service (STS)

Tree Service
Mississauga ON L5V3C5
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Scenic Tree Service (STS)

Reviews for Scenic Tree Service (STS)

Kathy Symons in Mississauga
Kathy Symons in Mississauga

Tree Maintenance

Virginia, Jason and their crew did a major overhaul of our mature trees and cut down a tree that had overgrown it's position. From the start, with front man, Jack who was very accommodating and professional in making sure the scheduling was on track, to finish where Virginia using her eye for the beauty of the tree was instructing on which branches needed to go and which ones needed to stay, I couldn't be happier. My front and back garden are now opened up and my trees look fantastic. They cleaned up afterwards and it looked immaculate when I got home to see their work. I would highly recommend this family operation to anyone needing either some major tree work or some TLC for their trees.

Wilbrich from Toronto
Wilbrich from Toronto

Tree and Hedge Trim

We just had Scenic Tree Service do some serious trimming of a badly overgrown cedar hedge, a far-too bushy honeylocust and a purpleleaf smoke tree. Jack, Virginia and their crew showed up right on time. Team did an excellent job, just what we were looking for. No skimping on the tree trimming. Cleaned up our yard and the neighbours on each side and left the yards spotless. No hesitation in recommending this company and we would certainly use them again when the time comes. Very courteous and friendly service.

Roger Schofield in Milton
Roger Schofield in Milton
7 reviews MILTON, ON

Tree & shrub removal & cleanup.

Showed up as arranged and removed 2 trees and did very extensive pruning to 3 other trees Removed about 50ft of thick overgrown shrubs. Pruning and clean up of other trees. Amazing clean up of yard, raked and cleaned better than before they came. They bring a large chipper and its all taken care of. A family company run by Virginia and Jack a great couple.

PCC130
PCC130

Tree removal, pruning and maintenace

We have worked with STS for over four years now in our townhouse complex. Virginia and her team are an amazing group of people, they have provided excellent service and competitive pricing.
Professional, courteous and always clean-up after their work.
Keep it up!!!!

ELDEMELD
ELDEMELD

Planting 53 cedars

Needed to have to buy and plant cedars for the backyard. aid around Virginia asked about the budget I told her 3,000. She said not enough I said if around 4,000 is it ok she said yes. She bought 53 cedars from Canadian tires plant them on April, then they started to die in September. I had to struggle so as they come back to have a look at them. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. I requested the recite to deal with Canadian tires as she rudly refused to deal herself with them. she refused to send me the recite even. I BASICALLY THEY ARE A SCAMP AND IT IS A SHAME TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE HER IN BUSINESS IN CANADA.

Margaret00
Margaret00

Removal of two huge trees & stump removal

I had 7 companies here to give me quotes, the highest was $1500.00 and the lowest one came in at $800. after a bit of dealing, (and this price included the stumps being ground out. They came at 8am with 6 big men and the boss Virginia came on sight to greet me & get the guys going. She said she would be back to check on their work when they were nearly done. This crew of men were highly trained and knew exactly what they were doing! They all worked extremely hard and worked very efficiently as team, even the way they cleaned up was impressive! When they were just about finsihed, as promised, the boss Virginia returned to make sure the job was done to her high standards. An EXCELLANT EXCELLANT company, you will not be disappointed.
Margaret