Tree Doctors

Reviews for Tree Doctors

Lukecarter
Lukecarter

Awesome experience!

I had a couple dead trees in my yard that I needed to have removed. I spoke with Mechelle from Tree Doctors and was very helpful, and explained that they would give me a free estimate for the job. Adam came and gave me an estimate for the tree removals, and informed me that they could even plant new trees in their place! The crew was very experienced and professional. I am beyond happy with their work, and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your amazing review! Great to know that you are happy with the service we provide! Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for any tree care needs!

Leanne in Toronto
Leanne in Toronto

Sunburst Locust Tree Pruning & Cedar Hedge Pruning

On October 10, 2018, the crew of Bruno, John and Harrison from the Tree Doctors visited my property to trim a large sunburst locust tree and cedar hedge in my backyard. The tree was overhanging my roof, my next door neighbour's roof and some telephone wires. The crew was very careful and professional while doing their work on my property and on my neighbours' properties. They made sure all 3 of the affected properties were cleaned up of any debris from the tree cutting and the hedge trimming before departing. The crew was a pleasure to deal with and they did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for similar services at a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Leanne. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. I will make sure to let our crew know about it, for sure they'll be happy too. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Over priced and poor quality

Tree Docror charged me $450 and the two man crew was at my home for less than 2 hours. Superfical trim of my tree. Do not use this company: over priced & crap

We are very sorry that you are not happy with our work. We proud of providing only top quality tree services, and with full cash back guarantee. Please give us a call and we will either send a crew to do extra work for you at no extra cost or refund you the whole invoice. Sorry again that you are not happy. Hopefully, this resolution will work! Management.

Olga M in Guelph
Olga M in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Box Elder bug infested Manitoba Maple GONE!!!

Very quick service! Adam came by on Friday,tree was down on Monday. Female Manitoba Maple was infested with Box Elder bugs. Tree(actually 3 were found once the fence was down) grew on it's own between 2 fences,ruining my wooden fence.
Guys that did the work were pleasant and fast -minimal cleanup required after.There was good communication from the company with updates.Reasonable cost.Thanks, would recommend!

Thank you for taking time writing us this review Olga. Our goal is to provide great quality tree service and we're very happy that we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Joanna in Mississauga
Joanna in Mississauga

Norway Maple removal

With every branch that fell, so did a tear....very emotional for me to make the decision to have my 50 year old Norway Maple cut down. The men were very understanding of this and did an amazing job. Vladimir was methodical and organized in his work. He moved with such ease and confidence in the tree. I was so impressed. Cleanup was quick and my yard was ready again for my dogs. Thank you. Joanna Norbett

Hi Joanna,

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your feedback, we always appreciate it!
Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Removal of large Manitoba Maple

The Tree doctors did an excellent job removing a Manitoba Maple from a very tight spot between two garages. They dealt with ice and snow without complaint. And price wise they were right in the middle of two other quotes we received. The estimator was very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your review Jeffrey!

TreeDoctors in Etobicoke
TreeDoctors in Etobicoke

Great Job, Great Price, Great People

Tree Doctors came quickly to take down a blown down 60 foot tree leaning on my shed and the neighbors fence.
They did a superb job of getting it down with no damage.
We are really pleased with the job done for a very fair price.
Ron & Marianne Oakville

Good morning Ron and Marianne,

We are so happy that we were able to help. It has been so busy with the multiple windstorms, I finally have a moment to say Thank you!

Debbie in Etobicoke in Toronto
Debbie in Etobicoke in Toronto

Tree trimming

Tree Doctors gave excellent service starting with their efficient estimate service, to prompt completion of the job. Inquiries were answered quickly, booking time was accurate, and the crew of three who came to do the work arrived with the proper equipment, and were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Cleanup was so good you wouldn't even know someone had been there. I will have them back for additional work, and have already referred them to inquiring neighbours. Completely satisfied.

Hello Debbie,

Thank you very much for your review. We very much appreciate your referral to neighbours and friends, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Paul S.
Paul S.

WET FIREWOOD

He sells wet firewood and charges for fully seasoned. It won't burn without a LOT of smoke. In other words, it's a total waste of money. I paid for fully seasoned wood and it seems it was just cut down last month.

Hello Paul,

I am very sorry for the poor quality of the wood that you purchased. Please give me a call at 416-201-8000 so that I may refund your payment.
I would like to know exactly when you purchased the firewood so that I may take up this matter with our supplier. I also checked with our recent customers and they did not have a similar issue.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to speaking with you in order to resolve this.

Olga

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree trimming of large silver maple

I have a large silver maple (70ft+) in my back yard. It is not accessible to crane or bucket type equipment and had a large branch growing over the hydro wire which shades a part of my growing garden during the midday hours. It needed a climber and ropes to remove.
Company assessed the job without me needing to be there and crew came round within a week to do the job. There was a very experienced climber who quickly accessed the upper parts of the tree. Limb was removed quickly and without any damage to property. Guys were quick and cleaned up well - done within the afternoon.
Payment was all automated via email after job was done - didn't need to deal with work crew aside from providing access to back yard.

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad we could help

Olga

More about Tree Doctors

Tree Doctors is a tree service company located in Toronto. We offer a full range of tree care and removal services in Toronto, Mississauga and GTA. Our clients range from private individuals to large corporations and municipalities. Our services include tree removal, tree trimming, injections, fertilization, pruning, planting, stump grinding ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Vaughan?