Cabinet Refinishers

Reviews for Cabinet Refinishers

Clyde Campbell from Brampton
Clyde Campbell from Brampton

Repaired Kitchen drawers

We wanted to repair 2 kitchen drawers and found it difficult to find someone who would do such a small job however this company took us on.
Absolutely no regrets, they were professional, efficient and quick. We will use them again it the needs arises.
Thank you.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!.
cheers!

John A.
John A.

Kitchen renovations

I wanted to personally thank Greg for not only delivering an exceptional job with our kitchen, but being so personable and professional in providing guidance throughout our client experience. We are truly advocates.

Greg took our old & outdated kitchen, and through his patience and experience, took our bison and made it a reality, and more. He truly saved us from renovated our entire kitchen, and instead, made our existing kitchen come to life and modern, saving us significant monies.

The quality of his craftsmanship is nothing short of brilliant. But above all, his patience throughout and listening to us was very impressive, especially as I compare the overall quality of any other tradesperson we ever experience.

If you are looking for refinishing your kitchen, look no where else. Thank-you Greg for everything, you’re the best!

Pam & John

thankyou John/Pam.
it was fun working with you on your project.
we get to be the doctor that saves every dying patient.

John
John

Kitchen done right

We had used Greg in the past and were extremely happy with his service but we made the mistake of using someone local in our neighborhood for another kitchen and it was a huge mistake. They had oversprayed all over our walls and floors and didn't even spray the open cabinets properly. After countless calls, texts/emails, and FB msgs it was clear that the previous contractor was dodging our calls.

I immediately called Greg to see what can be done and he was able to get the job done quickly and PROPERLY. His attention to detail and knowledge of this process is what sets him apart.

Its a pleasure John.
Thanks for your trust.
Thats the best payment.

Dianne in Hamilton
Dianne in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outstanding job - easy to work with!

Greg and his team were pros at all times! Their attention to detail and knowledge was a great comfort when you're turning your hub over to someone! The workmanship was excellent. I love my kitchen now. Greg worked with me to make sure I picked just the right white and made sure I was completely happy - which I was!
I would highly recommend Cabinet Refinishers to anyone who wants quality work at a fair price....done by experts!
Thank you Greg!

hey Dianne.
you were great to work with too!
if your'e happy, we are also.
thanks for the kind words

Brooklin Blinds and Shutters
Brooklin Blinds and Shutters
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Like New

Greg painted our dated wood cabinets in a beautiful white colour. The cabinets look great, and with new hardware my kitchen looks like new!!
We are pleased with the top-notch job that Greg did in our kitchen, and would highly recommend his services!
Mark and Crystalyn Tessier

thanx Mark.
We especially value your opinion, as it comes from many years of experience delivering high quality products & service.
It was a great pleasure working with you and Chrystalyn

JANE in Richmond Hill
JANE in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

LOVE MY KITCHEN

I had researched many refinishers to do my kitchen and it came down to Greg eventually. 1. He was very knowledgeable. He came back with very detailed email answering my questions describing every single process. (It wasn't a copy & paste) 2. The actual Job. The doors turned out so smooth and bright. I don't see paint strokes. They do not look like they were repainted. Mine was done with eggshell finish which was recommended by Greg. 3. Honesty. After the kitchen was beautifully done, there were some chipped areas on edges due to IKEA cabinet material. (I think the surface of the edges were melanin or some kind of plastic that did not make the paint to stick permanently.) Greg came and did the touch up for free of charge. 3. Price: I did compared the price with other people... and there wasn't a big difference. He charges decent but I expected higher quality/professional finish. Lastly, he was such a friendly guy. I made the right decision. Thanks Greg!

thankyou for the review Jane.
you were a terric customer

Linda and Tom Whyte in Etobicoke
Linda and Tom Whyte in Etobicoke

Kitchen Cabinets

Almost two years on and our kitchen cabinets and the island look as beautiful as they did on the day they were finished. Greg and his team's work has stood the test of time and we are still thrilled with the result. A pleasant and knowledgeable group to deal with. Thank you Greg!

hey Thx for rembering us.
3 more yrs on that warranty!
😁

Mathew  in Toronto
Mathew in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation.

My friend referred me Cabinet Refinishers. Our project was not big but it was bit complicated. We needed to retrofit a new drawer and enclosure that matched our existing framed cabinets and build a new one. The results were unbelievable . Being able to perfectly match something I required. Iam also very impressed, happy by the entire installation team. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommend them.

thanx Mathew.

Romi in Toronto
Romi in Toronto

Two years later, cabinets still perfect

I completely forgot to do this when we got the cabinets painted but perhaps it's even more helpful two years on! We got our drab dark brown stained wood cabinets painted by Greg and his team. They were quick and efficient and really transformed our kitchen.

They're still in great shape and look as great as ever. Would highly recommend!

thankyou Romi.
it was our pleasure

Cat in Old Toronto
Cat in Old Toronto

Kitchen Cabinets/ Hallway Cabinets

I am thrilled with my new kitchen and hallway cabinets. Greg and his team transformed my dark hallway and kitchen cabinets/island. They are professional, knowledgeable - good people who know what they are doing. Their work is impeccable. The work was completed at the price quoted. Thanks to Greg, Sam, George and Rich for all your work.

Hey Cat. They were challenging. Wer'e really pleased too, how well they turned out. You were a pleasure to work with. Cheers. Greg

More about Cabinet Refinishers

Cabinet Refinishers is proud to announce we just passed our 10th year with Homestars! We build, modify, rebuild, reface, spray paint or stain existing kitchen & bathroom cabinets, bookshelves and similar products. We supply & install all kitchen hardware such as a variety of garbage pull outs, new soft close ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?