Cabinet Refinishers

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Markham  >  Cabinet Refinishers

Reviews for Cabinet Refinishers

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

Beautiful job refinishing our cabinets

Greg, George and Claudia are consummate professionals. Our very dingy and dark kitchen was transformed, at a fraction of the cost of a complete rebuild. The work was completed on time and at the price quoted. The crew worked a 12 hour day to finish - adjusting the cabinets for fit, and fixing an issue with a cabinet that was sagging. They were congenial and easy to work with - going beyond expectations.
Highly recommended.

Thank-you. You were both terrific. And sharing pizza meal togetherto complete the work was lovely. Your hospitality will be remembered. Cheers

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

Wow! I cannot express how impressed I am by the work they did! They're absolute professionals, very friendly, and they put a lot of work and passion into their craft. They even went out of their way to fix some of the faults in my cabinets that were created by the original builders, just to ensure that my kitchen looked great. I would highly, highly recommend!

[Also Greg: I do have to apologize for the late review! It's been hectic with the renovation, but I still wanted to write you a review! It's been a few months but I'm still amazed by my kitchen cabinets every time I walk into the room! Thank you so much!]

you're very welcome and it was a pleasure.

Simon from Markham
Simon from Markham
15 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Thanks to Greg and his team, our kitchen looks amazing!! During our home showings, we received numerous compliments from potential buyers for the kitchen. Keep up the good work!! We will definitely use them again.

Thanks Simon. You were great to work with. Customers are the best part of our business, and my sons often remark how much we learn from them. Cheers. Greg

chris k.
chris k.

Kitchen Cabinet Makeover

Greg, and his team refinished our old, outdated kitchen cabinets. It was not an easy job as the cabinets had seen better days!! We were amazed at the results as they look like new.

In addition to doing wonderful work, Both Greg and George are true professions and we're absolutely fantastic to work with going above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the work.

If you are considering a cabinet makeover do not hesitate to with with these guys!! We could not thank them enough.

thank-you Chris. It was fun.

rjjackson52
rjjackson52

Kitchen cabinet re-finishing

Greg and his crew were great to work with and did an outstanding job. We are thrilled with the results and would recommend Cabinet Refinishers heartily.

Thank you for that vote of confidence Bob.And thank you for trusting us with your kitchen.
Your family was a pleasure to work with.
Cheers Greg

Joanne A.
Joanne A.
1 review Ajax, ON

Refinished cabinets

Greg and his team were absolutely fantastic. He worked with us every step of the way, making excellent suggestions, recommendations and referrals to other helpful contractors. He was reliable and completed the work on time as promised

The finished product, our kitchen with a facelift, looks amazing at a fraction of the cost of a complete reno. We truly couldn't be happier.

Joanne. The boys and I were really impressed with Ian's skill and attention to detail in doing his own mill work, which made our refinishing job a breeze. You were both as professional as any customer we've worked with to date. We keep meeting amazing Canadians.
And lots of great conversation to add to our time there. Till next time. Cheers
Greg

Jane S.
Jane S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Complete kitchen Reno. And master bath reno

Greg was absolutely fantastic in helping us create a dream kitchen for our house. He was respectful and supportive of time and budget and went out of his way to do outstanding quality work. The kitchen is spectacular. I would use him again in a heartbeat. He also helped with redoing our master bathroom. Highly recommended!

Jane/Brian. Building your kitchen was a great experience for my sons and I, as we dont often get the chance to do that directly with the customer. Its usually a designer. Despite the stresses of all those overlapping trades, in a compressed timeline, your new baby and moving, you both were stellar clients. Call us anytime again. Blessings to your family.

Freeman r.
Freeman r.

Refinishing Office desk

On time and on budget.
Shows true pride of workmanship.
Nice to deal with.
Very Pleasant.

thanks

kerry
kerry

Kitchen cabinets

Greg and his sons did a fantastic job on our kitchen. We had old maple wood doors in good condition-- but needed to be painted to update our kitchen
Greg painted them white and also he had to change around a few of our cupboards and did that exactly right! He also works well with all the trades. Very detailed and is good at coming up with solutions.
We would highly recommend Greg
Kerry

Kerry, you, and Joe are exceptional. Rarely do we work with regular homeowners that have a sense of design, styles and colours the way you do. We especially enjoyed working with you. I'd hire you tomorrow. Give Dash a scratch between the ears from me. Cutest canine wev'e met in a while.
cheers Greg

Shelly L.
Shelly L.

Downtown Condo Kitchen Transformation

I hired Greg to refresh my dated kitchen cabinets into a more modern, sleek and timeliness look I had in mind for my kitchen. Greg was the last contractor who worked on my kitchen and did a fantastic job! He took his time and did a thorough job repainting my cabinets. He covered up my tiles, counters, appliances, etc. and didn't damage or harm any of my personal belongings. He was honest, transparent, punctual, reasonably priced and a genuinely great person to work with. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone interested in refreshing their kitchen.

thankyou Shelly. You were a pleasure to work for. Cheers

More about Cabinet Refinishers

Cabinet Refinishers is a small family business. We custom build, stain, spray finish and refinish kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bookshelves and similar products. We replace cabinet doors, all hardware and install space saving hardware such as pull out basket storage, lazy-susan with no centre pole etc. We repaint IKEA kitchens before or after they are installed.
Our service area is Toronto and GTA, and reaches to Scarborough, Markham, Richmomd Hill, Thornhill, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Port Perry and Uxbridge.

Please do not text.

To obtain a FREE quote, copy, paste and answer the questions below by sending an email directly from your own email to ours.

Our EMAIL is- [email protected]

1. Please include several pictures of your whole kitchen, from left to right, floor to ceiling, and a short description of your project including your desired time frame.
Close up shots of each section are not helpful for pricing purposes unless they are areas missed by the picture showing the whole kitchen.

2. Your name, location, phone number(s) to reach you.

3. Paint colour(s) you are thinking of. We prefer Benjamin Moore colours.

4. New handles or knobs needed? Add soft close devices to each door?

5. Do you know if your cabinets are original finish or refinished?

6. Its usually not needed but would you like the inside shelves painted? This is an extra cost.

7. Is there any damage to any cabinets or are any modifications needed?

8. To your knowledge, has furniture wax or polish ever been applied to the cabinets?

9. Are you the homeowner or a contractor.

With this info, I can probably give u a firm price, and time frame from our perspective.

cheers