Cabinet Refinishers

Freeman r.
Freeman r.

Refinishing Office desk

On time and on budget.
Shows true pride of workmanship.
Nice to deal with.
Very Pleasant.

thanks

kerry
kerry

Kitchen cabinets

Greg and his sons did a fantastic job on our kitchen. We had old maple wood doors in good condition-- but needed to be painted to update our kitchen
Greg painted them white and also he had to change around a few of our cupboards and did that exactly right! He also works well with all the trades. Very detailed and is good at coming up with solutions.
We would highly recommend Greg
Kerry

Kerry, you, and Joe are exceptional. Rarely do we work with regular homeowners that have a sense of design, styles and colours the way you do. We especially enjoyed working with you. I'd hire you tomorrow. Give Dash a scratch between the ears from me. Cutest canine wev'e met in a while.

Shelly L.
Shelly L.

Downtown Condo Kitchen Transformation

I hired Greg to refresh my dated kitchen cabinets into a more modern, sleek and timeliness look I had in mind for my kitchen. Greg was the last contractor who worked on my kitchen and did a fantastic job! He took his time and did a thorough job repainting my cabinets. He covered up my tiles, counters, appliances, etc. and didn't damage or harm any of my personal belongings. He was honest, transparent, punctual, reasonably priced and a genuinely great person to work with. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone interested in refreshing their kitchen.

thankyou Shelly. You were a pleasure to work for. Cheers

diane in Toronto
diane in Toronto

refinished kitchen cabinets

Greg and his family did an excellent job with expertise and integrity.
Not a flaw ......
We are very happy with the service, the reliability .
This is a company you can trust....totally.
diane and russ

Meeting & sharing stories with you both was special for me Diane. Your hospitality & warmth was 10/10.
And thankyou for the work too!
Till next time.

Terrence from Toronto
Terrence from Toronto
2 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

After buying a new house I hired Greg to come and refinish the brown cabinets to white. All he asked for was a photo of the kitchen and he immediately supplied a quote and timing.

Greg came before I moved in and did the cabinets, and a week later to install the finished doors.

Greg is always punctual and replies to messages quickly. His work is excellent and at a good price. Highly recommended if you want to change cupboard colour without buying all new ones.

hey Terrance. Thankyou for the vote of confidence. And I think your review was faster than my reply! cheers

Cabinet Refinishing

Bought a condo and the kitchen needed a face lift. Greg refinished the kitchen cabinets and kitchen looks like new with white cabinets,
thanks to Greg and his team. See pictures of old and new.

Thanks for the review J.
Looking forward to working together again.

Adrian in Richmond Hill
Adrian in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinish

We hired Greg & Co. to repaint/repair our kitchen cabinets, to prepare our house for sale. He quoted the job based on photos of our kitchen. We agreed on price, approach and schedule. His staff (his sons) and himself were punctual and very professional. We were also impressed with Greg's communication skills and eloquence. Soon, we were sharing life stories... yes, I know Greg, that cut a bit into your working time... :-)
The quality of the job was impressive - our kitchen looks like new. As added value, they fixed dings in the adjacent walls, to make the kitchen spotless all around. They also showed us ways to add soft closing mechanisms to our doors, which we purchased and they installed.
On top of all this, I purchased a new dishwasher that was arriving after the refinishing was done. During the dishwasher installation, I damaged the toe-kick that they fabricated and left for me to install. I called Greg, and he woke me up bright and early the next morning (a Saturday) bringing a new toe-kick that he installed on the spot. I offered to pay him and he refused. "It's my gift to you" he said.
Our house sold in less then 24hrs with almost 7% over the asking price. I'm sure Greg's work on our kitchen played a part in all that.
Thanks so much Greg, it was fun, hope our paths will cross again in the future. Say hi to your sons from us.
Adrian and Ileana

Adrian, I sometimes meet a kindred mind, who enriches my day and life, and you are in that group. Those life stories we shared are the real currency in our short relationship. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and Ileana. And your hospitality to us was above and beyond. We felt like friends right away. Good luck with your new venture.
Greg

Branson White in Etobicoke
Branson White in Etobicoke
1 review Aurora, ON

Radiator Cover Finising

I hired Greg to finish 9 large radiator covers. Not only did he deliver a exceptional job and finish. It was crunch time a week before the Christmas Holidays and he still delivered on time. Fast response and very knowledgeable in every aspect of the job.

I recommend Greg to everyone and look forward to continue working with him on future project.

Thankyou Branson.
Your'e a pleasure to do business with. Likewise looking forward to working together again.

Tracy
Tracy

Kitchen cabinet transformation

I hired Greg and his sons to paint my existing dark wood cabinetry white, the island a mid tone grey. In addition I hired a separate company to extend the cabinets to ceiling height (creation of uppers) with new crown.

Greg and his team not only did a phenomenal job on spraying the cabinets (mine were not an easy task - real wood which sucks up the paint which meant several additional coats than originally anticipated), he also worked seamlessly with my cabinet maker to sort out all the details between them (who would do what, when) taking the pressure off of me.

So thrilled with the results - I have a new vent hood, faucet and window treatment to come but already it looks like a whole new kitchen. If your cupboards are in decent shape, don't rebuild, just rehab w/ paint - and Greg's the guy to do it.

Thank you Tracy, for including my sons, who have been an invaluable help in our family business. I'm proud of both of them too, as they are among the most conscientious young people I've worked with. They also enjoyed the challenge of your kitchen. And thank you also for introducing us to Tony at Watchtower Interiors. In the many years I've worked with many trades, he is one of the few I'd rate as #1 as a precision cabinet maker.
We will work together again. Finally, you were a delight to work with, professional and kind, even though you weren't feeling well. All in all, a memorable job for us.
Good luck in your new venture. cheers Greg

IKEA Table Refinished

Greg is extremely knowledgeable and kind. Perhaps more importantly, his work is first rate.

I asked Greg and his team to refinish a solid wood IKEA table and chairs. The table and chairs were varnished(?) in an antique pine colour. He and his team sanded and painted everything a beautiful soft white. The paint job is much smoother than anything I could have done with a brush, and it is much more durable against wear. I couldn't be more pleased with the work and would highly recommend Cabinet Refinishers.

Thanks C, for the kind sentiments, and a favourable review of our work. It was a pleasure helping you & your husband. And thanks also for contributing to our growing appreciation Ikea products.
While their millwork and designs are solid, their colours are limited, which affords us the work to beautify them.
Greg

More about Cabinet Refinishers

Cabinet Refinishers is a family business. We custom build, stain, spray finish and refinish kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bookshelves and similar products. We replace cabinet doors, supply and install hardware, including space saving hardware such as pull out basket storage, lazy-Susan with no center pole etc. We repaint IKEA kitchens before or after they are installed.
We refinish and repair select furniture.

****

Our service area is Toronto and GTA, and reaches to Scarborough, Markham, Richmomd Hill, Thornhill, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Port Perry and Uxbridge.

Please do not text.

To obtain a FREE quote, copy, paste and answer the questions below by sending an email directly from your own email to ours.

Our EMAIL is- greg@cabinetrefinishers.com

1. Please include several pictures of your project or whole kitchen, from left to right, floor to ceiling, and a short description of your project including your desired time frame.
Close up shots of each section are not helpful for pricing purposes unless they are areas missed by the picture showing the whole kitchen.

2. Your name, location, phone number(s) to reach you.

3. Paint colour(s) you are thinking of. We use Benjamin Moore colours, but not their products. Our finishers are commercial laquers.

4. New handles or knobs needed? Add soft close devices to each door?

5. Do you know if your cabinets are original finish or refinished?

6. Its usually not needed but would you like the inside shelves painted? This is an extra cost.

7. Is there any damage to any cabinets or are any modifications needed?

8. To your knowledge, has furniture wax or polish ever been applied to the cabinets?

9. Are you the homeowner or a contractor.

With this info, I can probably give u a firm price, and time frame from our perspective.

***