Mr Roof Repair.ca

Mr Roof Repair [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca

Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

Mat from Toronto

A windstorm blew some shingles off the top of the roof. I checked Homestars and gave Mr. Roof Repair a call. They explained the process, set me up in their system, and had crew over the next day. My roof was fixed in less than hour, along with some other minor repairs. I was told that I had another five years before new shingles were required, which supported my decision to repair vs re-shingle. A few days later I received a report with pictures of my roof and a complete assessment. For quick and efficient service and for making the repair painless, I give Mr. Roof Repair 10/10.

Job Price

Hey Mat... As home owners, we all know how disconcerting it can be to have any type of damage. Especially when it can lead to water entry. Glad we were able to help and appreciate the kind words. Cheers!

Nadia V

There were water stains in my house and, between the skylight installer and the duct specialists, there was a view that nothing was wrong with the roof after detailed inspection and it had to be the skylights or the duct work. This was disconcerting. I contacted Mr. Roof Repair and two gentlemen came and found a small hole in one of the shingles that went through the wood on the roof. They checked up and down the area and determined this was the cause. They removed the shingle, put ice and water shield, replaced and caulked the shingle and took pictures. They explained things afterwards and were confident of the repair. This all took slightly over an hour. Last night, we were tested with 25 mm of rain and it held. They were professional, responsive, thorough. I've already recommended them to a colleague.

Job Price

Hello Nadia... We're glad you called and that we were able to solve the issue. It can definitely get confusing when multiple trades weigh in on things like this. We're glad it worked out. Thanks very much for the referral. Let us know if there is anything you need moving forward. Take care.

Anthony in North york

During a recent storm some of my shingles came off my roof. After submitting an online quote request I got a return call within a few hours that completely explained the work that was going to be performed for a flat rate cost. They followed up with an email about my concerns and an approximate timeline for the repairs. They showed up at the scheduled time and immediately assessed and repaired the issue. They also inspected and did minor repairs over and above the obvious issue of missing shingles. They were profession and efficient whole on site and they even went out of there way to explain the work being performed, the extra work that they performed and a patient explaination of optional work that may be performed at a later date. All of this was then compiled, including detailed pictures, in a 21 page report that encapsulated the work performed, they overall condition of the roof and any other work to consider, with a quote, for future consideration.

Job Price

Hi Anthony... This is a great depiction of what our clients can expect when engaging us. Transparency, communication and follow through. This really is a snap shot of what we do well. Thanks for this. Cheers!

The guys were great but the company works in a very slow manner with many levels that approval has to go through. I found them expensive for what was done and now I have a leak in my roof anyway after 6 months- would not call them back

Job Price

Hi There... We're sorry that your experience wasn't exactly what you would have liked regarding timelines. However, the levels of approval that you speak of, reflect our commitment to diligence in an industry that just doesn't boast that type of professionalism. For us, as it is for most of our clientele, we hold doing and communicating the right thing, above doing it fast. Of course, in emergency situations, we can expedite both, as evidenced by the many reviews here regarding just that. Thank you for mentioning that the guys were great. We're glad that the work we did was to your satisfaction. Perhaps, if for you, our processes and timelines lined up with the value we and most of our clientele put on them, your experience and rating for us would have been better. Every client is different and holds different things in higher regard and value than others. You've stated here that you have a new leak at your property, but did not engage us. We're sorry that's the case. Now knowing that you place more value on the things you've mentioned, perhaps you'd be willing to give us an opportunity to work with you again in future with those things in mind. We'd certainly be willing to try again and create an experience more tailored to your needs. Thanks.

1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

About ten shingles fell off my house recently. I contacted Mr. Roof Repair and David responded within 48 hours. The crew was out the next morning before 8 am. They assessed and repaired the problem within 30 minutes.

About a week later, I received a "report card" that has pictures to indicate the work the crew performed. It even has a rating system of the roofing system. It's a helpful tool for an owner to know how the good/ bad the roof is.

Job Price

Hi There... We're glad we were able to help in such a timely fashion. We know it is disconcerting to have exposure to your roofing system. We appreciate the kind words. Take care.

Paul S in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Thanks to Pietro and Dan: two pros who replaced our missing downspout on the roof plus two bathroom exhaust ventiing caps. Birds had become unwelcome squatters ... but no more! You guys were terrific. Also, thank you to Julian. Not only did he call me within one hour of my placing the work request online, but he followed up several times. The work was done TWO DAYS after the original request. AMAZING! It's a shame that my roof is new; I'd have you guys replace that, too!!

Job Price

Hi Paul... Bird issues are definitely less common than raccoon or squirrel problems, but equally troublesome. Sounds like we were able to help solve the problem. It also seems that you had the type of experience we intend for our clients. Pietro and Dan are great, we agree. Julian too! Thanks for this. Cheers!

We had some unwanted roof renos, thanks to some raccoons that were trying to move into the top floor of our Riverdale home. We called Mr Roof Repair and they promptly and efficiently assessed the damage, providing us with a thorough report of the damage (pictures included) and description of proposed work to remedy our problems. Professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

Job Price

Hi There... Professional, knowledgeable and courteous... That's our middle name! Glad we were able to help. Thanks for the kind words. Take care.

I had a leak caused by the local raccoon which was fixed but overpriced for a small job. Then I get this overly details report suggesting that there are a whole bunch of repairs needed - to the tune of $2000 !! I had the roof totally redone a couple of years ago for about the same price. Anyway, expect a high price and mediocre work.

Steve in Toronto

Decided to get my flat roof checked out before starting a build on a rooftop deck. The gang at Mr. Roof Repair were courteous, quick, and thorough. Great job - I recommend!

Job Price

Hi Steve... Anytime we can help facilitate good food, drinks and good times on a rooftop deck, we're all in ;). Glad we could help. Enjoy the nice weather when it comes. Cheers!

sandradean in Waterdown
1 review Hamilton, ON

Had roof vent smashed by raccoon...
Service was fast and extremely professional saw photos of roof and everything was checked out and explained well in a very detailed report.
Thanks fantastic job

Job Price

Hey sandradean... They will do that! Animal damage is an unfortunate part of roofing life. Something we deal with daily. Glad we could expedite a repair at your property and provide some optics on your roof's current condition. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward. Take care.

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...