HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca

Santo in Toronto
Santo in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Roof repair

Recent storm blew off a few shingles off my roof. Spoke to a professional called Julian who booked me in. A few days later two roofers showed up and replaced my missing shingles and gave my roof a full assessment report on the quality of my roof. They were great. The review was a real eye-opener! Thank you Mr. Roof Repair!

Tal
Tal

Roofing repair

Had few shingles that flew off my roof after a major storm. Called Mr Roof Repair and was impressed with their responsiveness, clear explanation of the work to be completed, and competitive price. The team arrived next day to complete the work as promised. Also provided me with no charge a detailed report on the health status of my roof. Very informative and professional. Will definitely engage them again when it is time to replace my roof.

cpamike in Mississauga
cpamike in Mississauga

Roof repair

I was pretty happy with their service as they were able to come in quickly after a wind storm created quite a bit of shingle damage on our house. Besides not having to wait long for service they took pictures and explained the damage so that we could talk to our insurance company.

Brian in Old Toronto
Brian in Old Toronto

Tricky Roof Repair

Within a very short time of first contacting Mr. Roof Repair, Julian was in touch and had Adam and Dan on-site to conduct their assessment the next day. They were thorough, efficient and had keen eyes to the problem(s). They even caulked a few seams without charge during the assessment. We have a flat roof with outdoor living space with an intricate staircase running to the roof from a landing area around which is the “problem zone”. We were worried that the guys might want to shy away from our more complicated issue, but they were keen on engaging with a GC and helping us tackle this. We were impressed in their level of engagement and their understanding our more complicated issue. They’ve put us at ease early on in our project. These guys understand good service. Refreshing.

Hey Brain... Thanks so much for this! Julian, Adam and Dan certainly appreciate the shout-outs. Glad we could bring some comfort to what was an uncertain situation. Rest assured that you will be able to count on us in a similar way moving forward. Cheers!

Ufuk in Toronto
Ufuk in Toronto

Roof, downspout repair

Over 4 years I had an overflowing water from the roof problem.
Adam came and permanently fixed it by adding an extra downspout from the upper roof into the lower roof’a eavestrough. I will always call them for any roof issue.

Hey Ufuk... The roofing industry isn't regulated in Ontario. Unfortunately, this leads to the vast majority of roofers not being trained in the same way, if at all. All Mr. Roof Repair Repair Specialist are trained and accredited in the same way, at the highest level possible. Even though your issue was a relatively common one, it would be easily missed and/or misdiagnosed by most roofers. Glad we could help resolve this for you. Take care!

JM in Toronto
JM in Toronto

Roof Repair - Toronto

Mr Roof Repair came out to inspect and diagnose an ongoing leak. It was not what my husband thought was the problem he previously tried to fix. Adam was the roofing specialist and assessor who came to our home and provided a very good assessment of the roof and eaves troughs. I found him to be very honest in his assessment and he did not try and make it seem like our entire roof required work. He explained the issue and the cause of the leak and provided pictures and a full report. I appreciated the factual nature of the report and the overall assessment even though the leak was only in one area. We are now waiting for the repair.

Hey JM... Your experience is exactly why we work the way we do. We believe in transparency and educating our clientele in order to create a relationship where everyone understands what's happening and can make decisions based on the best information possible. We will work hard to make sure that the project you've now contracted us to perform adheres to the same standards. Thanks for this. Cheers!

Highly Professional

We inquired about a repair through the company's website and received a call promptly from David who was highly professional and informative on the repairs necessary. All throughout the repair they provided explanations and photos of the roof (before and after) showing exactly what needed repair. Overall very happy with the entire process!

Hi There... Glad we could provide that type of experience for you. Please let us know if/when we can help moving forward. Thanks for this. Cheers!

Kim B from Hamilton
Kim B from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Job!!

On March 22/2018 our roof over our deck was completed. Melissa and John were here in the morning and completed the job that day. What a amazing job they did and we would recommend them to anyone. They explain everything they had to do for the job and why. They changed our whirly bird and also put up new vents. They removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced them with the proper materials for a deck roof, also doing the chimney flashing. We are very pleased with the job they have done and how they also took the extra time upon clean up to make sure there were no nails laying around due to the fact we have dogs. Thank you very much for the amazing job and care!
Ed and Barb Baughan

Hey Kim B... We're glad that we could provide such an experience. It definitely helps when you have quality people like Melissa and Jon! Its the details that make the difference. Thanks for noticing and thanks again for this! Take care.

Karen AJ in Etobicoke
Karen AJ in Etobicoke

Professional roofers

I've had some problems with my roof but I was confident with Mr Roof Repair behind me. I've never have to deal with any other roofer in Toronto. Mr Roof Repair had it all! They have top of the industry service, staff is amazing and we were dealt with highly professional roofers. As a homeowner , you would want a roofer that also values your home. They have been with us from start to finish. It is truly great to know that someone out there values your home as much as we do. The service they provide was impressive and they promptly return calls. I wanted to specifically mention Shirlee, Ben, his assistant Ryan who has been truly amazing. I have only good things to say about you and the company that you represent. For my neighbors and friends that have asked, I do not hesitate to recommend this company.

Hey Karen AJ... Sounds like we couldn't have custom tailored a better experience for you. So happy to hear this! Thanks for the referrals. And ya, Shirlee, Ben and Ryan are great! They certainly appreciate the personal shout-out. Thanks again for this. Cheers!

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...