Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

Audrie from South Woodbridge
Audrie from South Woodbridge

Addressed ceiling leak

Mr Roof Repair responded the fastest to our desperate calls to address an active leak on our bathroom ceiling after a severe thunderstorm late July. An assessment was coordinated within 2 days after they responded. The assessment report was thorough. When it was determined that the crew couldn’t fix the issue identified on the first visit, they prioritized to get the crew in quickly to replace the flanges that caused the active leak. Then subsequent visits followed to replace the aging skylight and incorrect bathroom vents.
Customer service was responsive across different departments. They helped alleviate our anxiety througout the processes.

Mariel in Old Toronto
Mariel in Old Toronto

Complete roof

Excellent service from beginning to end. They were thorough, tidy, professional and the roof looks amazing. The work was completed on schedule and on budget. Would highly recommend their company.

Beth Anderson from Toronto
Beth Anderson from Toronto

Amazing service and fast

Our roof was looking very rough and there were some tree branches that were causing damage. This problem had been keeping me awake nights. Cam and Bram came out promptly and did a roof assessment. While doing so, they were able to trim the tree branches and get a good look at the whole roof. I am so pleased with their service. We know we'll get a full report and I am confident that we will be well informed as to what the next step should be. Well worth the price of the visit. I highly recommend this service. Honest and professional in every way.

Kev in
Kev in

Mr Roof Repair Review

I called Mr Roof Repair for a water leak that was emanating from my roof. Mr Roof Repair performed an assessment and determined that I was missing a piece of flashing between the parapet and shingles on my roof. Overall, I found that the customer service provided by Mr Roof Repair was excellent and they described the repair that they performed in detail. I also received a detailed report after the service was completed which showed pictures before and after the repair. I would recommend this company.

Kevin

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Roof repair

Had a leak coming into my dining room ceiling. Contacted Mr Roof Repair and they came and checked out the roof and also up in the attic to confirm and then back out to resolve the issue. Great customer service on the phone and the repair team were also great.
It was fixed within the hour and about a week later I received a very detailed report about how my entire roof rated against varying criteria. This report is worth the cost of the service all by itself as it provides peace of mind as well as ratings and recommendations for future needs.
I was more than happy with the work they did. My only concern was about how quickly they came...it took a few days to schedule; however it was also Thanksgiving weekend.
Definitely would use them again!

subzerohf in Markham
subzerohf in Markham

Fixing a leak in the roof

We have water leaking into our bedroom on the second floor. One night dripping noise came behind a wall. That kept me awake the whole night.
Also, water stain can be seen in the ceiling around a light fixture. So definitely there was a water leak in the roof. I contacted Mr. Roof Repair the next day, and set up an appointment. The crew showed up the day after within the time window promised and found missing shingles in the roof. The missing shingles were probably the result of a wind storm the week prior.

I got a detail report with pictures before and after the repair. They also spotted some other shingles that were not properly installed and recommended further repair.

I ordered for the additional repair, and again they came to fix it promptly. I got a second report for that job, too.

Overall, I found Mr Roof Repair pleasant to deal with. They responded to my requests quickly and on time. The reports assured that the problem was fixed according to plan.

I will recommend Mr. Roof Repair without any reservation.

Adrian S. in Old Toronto
Adrian S. in Old Toronto

The roof whisperer

Steve L. is a super-enthusiastic professional, able to wrestle any roof into submission with a smile on his face. Within an hour (Steve and a co-worker): two leaks were fixed (new shingles put in place and sealed after a storm), an eavestrough nailed back in place, a 3rd floor bedroom capped and sealed, the same for a plumbing stack, an extensive roof assessment (pretty accurate and complete as far as I can tell) established, and he also looked at a few issues that I was concerned about.
While the quotes for other potential fixes seem to be on the expensive side (or I may not be knowledgeable of current prices in the industry?!), I highly recommend Mr Roof Repair for the excellent job they did here.

Dave K in Old Toronto
Dave K in Old Toronto

Roof / sky light repair

I contacted Mr Roof Repair to address a leak from my roof. I was very satisfied with the service. The roofer was scheduled within a day and the roofer that came to my house was professional and knowledgeable. This is the 3rd time I’ve used Mr Roof repair for service (previous two times were to install a sky light and to perform a temporary repair). I would recommend Mr Roofer and will use their services again. Thanks!

Simon
Simon

Roof Vent Issue Misdiagnosed

Mr. Roof Repair was prompt in setting up their service call but the issue was misdiagnosed and wasn't corrected when they came back a month or so later, once I let them know the issue was continuing. My kitchen range hood vents through my attic and out the roof and there was water a very slowly developing water issue on the ceiling at the range hood. Mr. Roof Repair said the problem was a ripped shingle and they repaired it (they included photos in their report). The problem continued so they came back and said they added some caulking around the vent. The problem still continued so I reached out to another company who said from just seeing photos that it was the incorrect vent to begin with (existing one was a bathroom vent, not suitable for a range hood). This second company now replaced the vent with the larger vent and mentioned the shingle repair that was done before was just two shingles screwed together.

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...