HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

Ian from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was really blown away by the professionalism of this company. I needed a roof vent put in for a new bathroom fan. They provided the quote over the phone and we scheduled it. Post installation they provided a written report with photos of the installation, and a full assessment of the condition of our roof, soffit and eavestroughs and other venting. They re-caulked some flashing around the chimney as well (free of charge). I was seriously impressed. Would call them back in a heartbeat to do repairs or similar work.

Ali

Had a leaky roof which wasn't repaired properly by another company, called Mr roof repair and they were very easy to deal with.

Set up an appointment and they sent out a repairwoman who was very professional and helpful, completed all necessary repairs to the roof.

I would definitely use this company again.

Irene in Toronto

Excellent customer service. Work was clean - he kept the driveway uncluttered. The worker arrived as scheduled and was courteous, prompt, and worked steadily. He answered my questions patiently. Before and after photos were provided.

Job Price

Hi Irene... Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Take care!

Our great experience with Mr. Roof Repair began when I called to ask about a quote. The manager, David, was friendly and helpful and managed to schedule our repair very quickly (which was important). The guys who arrived to do the work did an excellent job and, what's more, they helped out with another small task that I'd been trying to take care of for a while. It only took a few minutes, but it required some pretty nifty ladder-climbing in a tight space. This extra help was much appreciated. I'd use this company again any time.

Job Price

Hi There... We like David too! Glad we were able to attend to your roofing issue and also help out with that nagging task. We've all got a few of those around the house. Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

JT

Pietro and the rest of the Mr Roof repair team did a great job on a lot of miscleaneous repairs on a brand new roof done by a previous horrible roof company hired by our general contractor. They managed to fix so many things up in the late fall, middle of winter. This review is almost 1 year later and the work is holding up well. The company is organzed and keeps you aware of the schedule. They do a thorough analysis which was in line with an independant inspection I had done. Well worth your dollar, and trustworthy to hire. Great work! Thank-you Pietro and Mr. Roof Repair!

Job Price

Hi JT... Glad to know that everything is holding up well and that were able to provide that type of experience for you. Unfortunately, for consumers, the issues you faced are all too common. It is quite often that we find ourselves repairing "brand new roofs". Please let us know if we can be of service to you moving forward. Take care.

Hilary and Derek from Old Toronto

Mr roof repair is a very professional service that responded very quickly to my request and provided a very reasonable price and thorough assessment of my roofing needs, along with actual pictures. I would use them again in a minute.

Thanks again Hilary

Job Price

Hi Hilary and Derek... Professional, quick and reasonable are our middle names ;). Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

Michael

Eaves troughs needed some work and the team found a couple issues with the flashing. Got the Leaf Guard system. Been seven months and few rain storms, the work has been really good, and professional. The knew their stuff and got the work done across two days, for the roof and the eaves. They provide a good report with pictures of the work before and after. They responded to my emails about the products and calls. I have no regrets using them and recommend them to my friends.

Job Price

Hi Michael... Thanks so much for this! Glad everything has worked out. We'll be here for you should you need us again and you can be assured we'll live up to the high standards we've set. Cheers!

Norma and John  in Markham

Phil and Kevin were the technicians sent to make our repairs. Our thanks for their pleasant, helpful demeanor and their professional customer service and attention to detail..
Having this roof problem for 5 years had eroded our confidence in the roofing trade (as the entire roof was installed by another large, well-known company only 6 years ago) Dealing with Mr Roof Repair has been a positive experience. We especially appreciated the complete explanation and assessment in writing and photos. We await winter to see if our problem is totally resolved but we have great confidence that it is. We highly recommend Mr. Roof Repair.

Job Price

Hi Norma and John... We like Phil and Kevin too! We're glad that we've had a hand in restoring your faith in that there are good, conscientious companies who care about what level of services they provide to their clients in an industry that is particularly fraught with ones that don't. Please let us know if we can be of service moving forward. Take care.

Shi_Law

I recently purchased a new home and contacted a few companies to get a quote on some repair work that was suggested by my home inspector. I always cringe having to reach out to contractors because there are dishonest ones who will scare you into getting costly and unnecessary work done and it's very easy to get taken advantage of. I called Mr. Roof and had a roof inspection done by Adam to. His recommendations exactly matched those of my home inspector so right away I had confidence in the honesty and integrity of the company. Adam sent me an extremely detailed and well written report outlining all of his recommendations and the cost of the work. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I knew I could trust him and have since hired the company to return to complete the recommended work. Based on all of my interactions I fully trust we've picked the right guys for the job!

Job Price

Hi Shi_Law... Your synopsis of contracting, the roofing industry specifically, is bang on. Being an unregulated industry creates a very difficult space for consumers to navigate. Our reporting is designed, among other things, to create the type of transparency necessary to overcome a lot of what you're referring to. We're glad that we could provide that type of experience for you. And yes, Adam is very good at what he does. Like our clients do, we appreciate his fastidiousness. We look forward to living up to the expectations we have set. Thanks for this. Cheers!

Dave in North York
1 review King City, ON

Had them come out for an assessment of the roofing system. On the day of the appointment they called with and updated eta. They where professional and answered all my questions and any concerns I had. And I will be using them for the repairs

Job Price

Hi Dave... In our industry, "professional" is a serious compliment. We look forward to implementing the repairs at your property and providing you a similar experience. Thanks for this. Cheers!

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...