HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

SteveN from Mississauga

In the midst of a windstorm I noticed shingles in the backyard and unfortunately they only matched the ones on our roof. I searched HomeStars and found Mr Roof Repair and their services described exactly what I was looking for. It was late afternoon when the problem occurred so too late in the day to have someone on the roof.

Pietro and his colleague arrived on time the next day, in short order had inspected the area, and completed the repairs. Pietro reported on the condition of what was there, and it was a great relief to hear no issues existed and that this was just a case of the winds taking away some of the shingles. He could have told me anything and what basis would I have had to challenge so the honesty speaks volumes about their business practices.

Included in the repair fee was an assessment report, and their communication pre- and post- repair were very timely. I highly recommend MrRoofRepair.ca.

Job Price

Hi SteveN... Thank you for recognizing our efforts in transparency, reporting and communication. We feel that in our industry, one that is unregulated, transparency, reporting and communication are huge difference makers in providing the type of overall service that you've described. Again, thanks for this. Cheers!

Pascal Brunet from Stouffville

At first, I wasn't overly impressed with the team they sent out to do the inspection. They were supposed to review whether or not they could do the work during the site inspection, but this was quickly shut down when I brought it up. They did put together a solid report that indicated where they suspected the problem was, what would take care of it and a quote for the work. When I called to book an appointment to get the work done, I mentioned my poor impression of the inspection team and they were all over it. The owner of the franchise called me back to get more information and said he would look into it. They seem to take this very seriously.

2 Stars on the original work, but 5 stars on the recovery. Great customer service post original slip-up...next week is the actual work, so I will post a follow-up review at that time.

________________________________________________

Update - they have come in and done the work. The two guys they sent were really good and did a very professional job. So, 2 stars on the original work, 5 on the recovery and 4 on the overall. I would use them again.

Job Price

Hi Pascal... Thanks for this. Your prospective and patience were greatly appreciated. Sometimes, people believe that companies are to maintain a flawless execution of services. Of course, that is not always possible. We are human, after all and we err. In our estimation, it's not about being perfect, but what you do with the ball once you drop it. Again, thank you for the opportunity and for posting this. Cheers!

AprilMCLee from Toronto

We needed to get our Eavestrough inspected since we had some overflow issued during heavy rainfalls. We spoke with someone who clearly walked us through the inspection process, what charges would be made and when, and then proceeded to schedule the actual inspection. The people who came to do the inspection were very professional and efficient and also cleaned one of the troughs while here, bonus! We received a very thorough and detailed report of the inspection within a week of their visit. Would recommend!

Job Price

Hi AprilMCLee... Efficient and thorough are our middle names! Thanks for this. Cheers!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional service! Analysis and quote were completed in the same day. Very thorough and detailed report. Our roof over our kitchen failed and needed to be rebuilt. The team quickly found a source who immediately assisted with the roof rebuild. Once the roof was rebuilt Mr. Roof Repair coordinatded the shingling to be completed on the day the build was completed.

Job Price

Hi There... Professional is not a adjective people use in describing roofing contractors for the most part, so thank you for recognizing our efforts in being so. Glad we were able to help. Take care!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Mr Roof Repair was punctual, transparent and thorough. I really liked their detailed reports which also provided various options with clear prices and descriptions so you could decide what would work for your budget and needs.

Job Price

Hi There... Your explanation of the usefulness of our reporting is the exact reason we go to the lengths we do to produce it. Thank you for mentioning it. Cheers!

Michael, Richmond hill
20 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We recently purchased a house which had some roofing issues including a lack of proper air flow into the attic space. We tried contacting several companies, but the first and best reply came from Mr. Roof Repair. They sent out an inspection team to review the problem, did a careful inspection and gave us a detailed report of what we needed to do. They were also happy to explain to me why each item of work needed to be done and had taken photographs to support their findings. Many thanks to Melissa and to Julian

Job Price

Hi Michael... In our opinion, diligence and transparency are the keys to building positive business relationships. We're glad we were able to provide those things to you. Let us know if we can help moving forward. Cheers!

brendazhang from Toronto

The two bathroom fans in my old house did not connect to the roof, instead they were hanging around in the attic. I search around, found out Mr. Roof Repair is very professional in this field. The crew show up on time, very polite and professional. After 1 hour, my fans are connected to the roof. Also they showed me the pictures, and explained my roof issue. 5 days later, I received detailed inspection reports, very impressive. I highly recommend Mr. Roof Repair.

Job Price

Thanks brendazhang... Your experience is exactly the one we work so hard to produce for all of our clientele. So you very much for this. Take care!

We urgently needed assistance with our roof. Mr Roof Repair went above and beyond to be helpful. They were responsive and timely. They also helped us with a non-roof problem without any additional charge.

Job Price

Hi There... Glad we could help and provide that level of service to you. We'll be here to provide that same level of service if you need us again. Thanks for this. Cheers!

Rami in Toronto

Inquired with a attic and roof inspection, Mr Roof setup an appointment and provided a detailed report afterwards with all the deficiencies. Gerard the contact at Mr Roof Repair was my direct contact and provided helpful insight into the deficiencies noted. I would give them 10/10, however it took a while to get a hold of someone to review the report.

Job Price

Hi Rami... Thank you for the high praise. Apologies for any delay in walking you through your report. The weather this year has really tested our commitment to providing such a high level of client care. Lots of overtime hours to make sure that happens. Please let us know if we can be of service moving forward. Take care.

Lloyd & Mary from Oakville

We had wanted the downspouts repaired and the roof leaks over the bay window caulked.Worked was done fast and efficient. Found Mr Roof repair on HomeStars just like we did for Pattern Concrete.
Thanks Mr Roof Repair
Will be in touch when we want a new roof put on.
LLoyd Purdy

Job Price

Hi Lloyd and Mary... Thanks very much for this endorsement. Glad we were able to help. Homestars has been a resource for us as well. We often refer our clients to other highly regarded contractors on Homestars for work that is not our expertise. We'll be here when you need us moving forward. Thanks again. Cheers!

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...