HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca

Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

G. Kelly from Toronto

I contacted Mr. Roof Repair because of noise on the roof every time the wind was blowing. They sent a technician up to assess the cause. They then phoned and explained the problem. I gave them permission to attend to the repair. They fixed the problem, gave me a full report with pictures and assessed the rest of the roof. I am very satisfied with their attention to this matter.

RyanSwiech in Toronto

We noticed that water was seeping into our basement and when I called they listened to me on the phone and provided concise advice on potential fixes. Within two days they than sent out a competent technician to provide a thorough report. Very professional.

Hi Ryan... The professionalism that you mention is our primary aim. Our industry, for the most part, doesn't boast that type of experience for its consumers, thus our efforts in providing just that. Glad the report gave you insights regarding a path forward. Let us know if we can be of service to you in the future. Take care.

Jim in Toronto

Pietro and Dan showed up on time, completed the work efficiently and courteously. They fixed the racoon hole, gave me some prevention tips to discourage a reoccurrence, and looked over the rest of the roof and made some minor repairs at no additional cost. Terrific guys and excellent workmanship!

Hi Jim... Glad we could help. And just for the record, we like those guys too ;)! Thanks for this. Cheers!

Andy in Oakville
1 review Brossard, PQ

Quote request at 7 pm, they responded by 7:15 pm & were there at 8:30 am the next day. David was great on the phone and Pietro and Dan did a great job

Hey Andy... We could say the same about your review. Service at 8:30am, review by 9:30am! That could be a record. Thanks for this. Cheers!

Ruth Lyka in Toronto

I called Mr roof repair in the weekend and left a voicemail and they are so quick to response. Mr roof repair gave me an affordable and fair estimate,they are very true to their words. The 2 gentelmen who came and fix my flashing are exceptional they know what their doing expert in there field. I will highly recommend them. Keep up the excellent work Mr. roof repair team. Thank you.

Hi Ruth... Glad we could be of service to you and live up to what we promised. Thanks for the kind words. Take care.

“Busy Mom, Happy Wife!”

I had an excellent experience. Hired them to repair a roof leak in our 80+ year old building. I oversaw the work. During the repair, I interacted with 3 different people from the company (including the owner) and found them all to be professional, honest, and in general really pleasant human beings. Great people doing great work - you can't ask for much more than that.

Hi Busy Mom, Happy Wife!... Greatest Homestars screen-name ever, BTW! Yours, are very kind words. Thank you for that. Glad we could provide that type of experience for you. Please let us know if we can be of service moving forward. Take care.

Jplacroix in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Very structured and organized company. Not sure how to rate the value/price ratio but I am satisfied with the customer service, speed of repair although their highly structured business demands some time between the assessment and the quote (about 3 days) so be patient. Upon receiving the quote, it was filled with assessment of the entire roof system along with pictures and a "score" to identify what is urgent to repair etc. They are professionals & seem to have integrity. I will likely do business with them again.

Hi jplacroix... It's that structure and organization that allows us to provide the levels of service we do. We are always going to bare a cost that is a little higher than companies without the type of infrastructure that we have, but the benefits for our clientele, far outweigh the difference. We'll prove that professionalism and integrity to you time and time again and look forward to working with you moving forward. Thanks for the kind words. Take care.

Company told me visit would cost 500 and they would do a temporary fix that would last a few weeks until I decided whether or not to do the full job (if necessary). I accepted. They came over and in less than 15 minutes were gone, just splashing some silicone on the roof (temporary fix). They then gave me a price for the permanent fix which was more than 2x the price of competition (I spoke to another 5 or so companies). They claimed their price point was higher due to greater quality. Unfortunately, that is not the impression I had from their temporary fix (that did not solve the problem and set me back $500). I complained, but after some emails exchanges, they went silent. I contracted a different company that finally fixed my roof and now its perfect.

We requested for a roof assessment on a 10 year-old roof and potentially missing shingles. They took photos and fixed our issue and provided a report and pictures which was all fantastic. It's just that it was a bit too expensive for what we needed, but didn't have the time to shop around. They suggested to replace incorrect fans on our roof for $900. They could be right in their assessment, but since we are finding them to be a bit pricey, we are going to investigate their suggestion to see if a less expensive alternative is available. They say that there could be mold problems, but instead of simply going ahead with what they suggest, I believe a check into the attic is more prudent to see if their suggestion is warranted.

Hi There... We're glad that we were able to provide a positive experience for you in a pinch. With the type of services that we provide, high-levels of training and workmanship, coupled with detailed reporting, conscientious and attentive client care and communication as well as warranties that carry weight, we are more often than not, going to require more of a cost than companies or individuals that do not provide these levels of service. Being in an industry that is largely unregulated, consumer diligence is so important. For our part, we adhere to manufacturer specification when assessing your roofing system. The deficiency that was pointed out regarding your vents, conforms to manufacturer spec. Improper venting can lead to moisture build-up and can cause mold and wood rot. We hope you'll consider us for that repair as well. While less costly options are always available, if you choose to move forward with us, you can be assured of the proper job being done and provided to you within the same level of care, in all facets, as you've experienced thus far. If you have any questions regarding our reporting or quote, please speak with your Account Manager @ 416-267-7663. Thanks again for your kind words. Take care.

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...