HomeStars  >  Roofing in Thornhill  >  Mr Roof Repair.ca

Reviews for Mr Roof Repair.ca

Scott C. in North york
Scott C. in North york

Roof Repairs

Our roof lost some shingles in the 2018 wind storm. We also had animal damage and a hole in the flashing. Steve came by and inspected and fixed all the issues on the roof. They also provided us a detailed report with photos showing the before and after state of the roof. They also explained how our venting system needs to be corrected and we will be fixing this next. Thanks guys, great job.

Roof Assessment and Repair from windstorm

I had damage from the recent big Toronto windstorm. It took a long time to get the assessment scheduled but that was not their fault given the sudden huge workload across the city. Once contacted service was great - was able to arrange assessment within a few days. They arrived on time, easily converted the assessment to a repair while onsite. The damage was well explained, as well as a general assessment of my roof. A full assessment was provided by email which was very thorough. Contact by phone and email was always attentive and I was very pleased with the service.

Smyle_ca
Smyle_ca

Roof repair

My roof was sagging in one area and upon inspection, Mr. Roof Repair found my problem immediately. I had 3 problems not just one!! And they were all fixable so I did not need a new roof!! I was sent a highly detailed report with pictures within a week and a quote. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, efficiency and friendliness of this company.

MichealS in Old Toronto
MichealS in Old Toronto

Emergency Roof Repair

Our roof was damaged after a terrible wind storm on a Friday. MrRoofRepair was able to come the next day and fix the missing/damaged shingles before the rain on Sunday. They completed the work fast and cleaned up after.

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto

Replace Missing Shingle

Great ongoing communication with the back-office team (the weather caused delays, and they rescheduled me right away). Repairman showed up within the window. Repaired the portion of the roof with missing shingles and gave an overall assessment of the roof, followed-up by a written report. They deliver great quality.

Roof repair

We lost a few shingles in the big wind storm early May. Mr. Roof Repair acted promptly and professionally to get a crew out to repair our roof within the week even though they were deluged by similar calls at the time.

1 review Ajax, ON

Roof assessment

Needed an assessment of our roof after a recent wind storm. They came right on time if not early for the appointment. They sent a detailed description with photos of everything that needs to be done via email. Very professional. Didn’t ask for cash payment. Sent invoice with detailed breakdown of the bill. Will recommend.

KP

A. Dhillon  in Toronto
A. Dhillon in Toronto

Roof repair

Thank-you Shirlee and Joe for reaching out to me and reassuring me that everything is in order for the permanent repairs to be done. From day 1 the process has been transparent. I appreciate the updates regarding the scheduling. Your empathy and willingness to talk and comfort me during such a stressful time is appreciated. Organizations need people like you representing them because that’s what helps clients through the process. I’m a corporate trainer for an insurance company and train my employees how to provide exceptional CLIENT EXPERIENCE! You certainly exceeded my expectations!!!!! When we spoke I never felt rushed during our phone call. You took your time to explain and listen to me. So thank-you for being awesome people!

Hey A. Dhillon... Client care is our priority! Maintaining the level of service we've become know for while dealing with the fallout from the extreme weather events of this spring is a testament to the hard work and dedication of everyone who works at Mr. Roof Repair. Thank you very much for recognizing that. We're glad we were able to help. Cheers!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Roof Assessment & Chimney Flashing Replacement

I had a small leak in a bedroom upstairs and called Mr. Roof Repair in to investigate. The team was onsite in short order, did a thorough assessment with pictures, and then advised me to add flashing to my chimney to fix the issue. In the meantime, the team added a temporary solution to make sure there was no more leaking between the initial visit and when they would be able to return. I had the team back in to install the permanent flashing and everything was done quickly and efficiently. Very professional from start to finish, and I was provided with detailed quotes, pictures, and communication whenever I needed. I would definitely recommend Mr. Roof Repair again to others.

Hey Andrew... Thanks so much for this. What you've described is exactly what we work so hard to provide. Glad we could service you in this way. We'll be here if you need us again. Take care!

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Roof repair and re-shingle

Needed an emergency roof repair and re-shingling. The emergency repair was done quickly and included photos of the problem. The re-shingling included multiple options to match our budget and needs. While the final work was delayed due to weather emergencies multiple times, they checked in frequently and made sure the emergency repair was holding. The final work once done was completed quickly and efficiently with.

Hey D... Navigating the fallout from these significant weather events has been difficult for both consumers and roofing companies alike. Glad we could provide this level of service for you. Please let us know if we can be of service down the road. Cheers!

More about Mr Roof Repair.ca

Helping your protect your home in the GTA since 1979! Backed by a 30 year history of quality workmanship and solid referrals combined with experienced and well trained roofers. We are roofing specialists that offer you a timely solution oriented approach to solving all your roof repair problems and concerns. Ensuring your peace of mind by providing a timely solution and or permanent roof repair to avoid issues in ...