Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Tonia  in Toronto
Tonia in Toronto

Apartment move

The attention and service were excellent and second to none, the team was super professional, thorough, very pleasant to deal with, and well-coordinated. I'm super happy that I used Inner-city movers. They showed up ahead of the anticipated schedule and delivered an impeccable service.
There were no hiccups whatsoever. My stuff was taken care of, not a single item was broken or scratched. Seriously, great service! I would use and recommend Inner-city movers any day and anytime, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your new home.

ABG (Chandra) in Old Toronto
ABG (Chandra) in Old Toronto

Office Move (furniture and Storage)

STELLAR!! HONEST!! CARING!!
Paul and his team are top notch professional, accommodating, easy to communicate with and more importantly, truly wonderful people. Would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review. I will pass this onto the team.

Happy customer in Etobicoke
Happy customer in Etobicoke

Office Move was so easy

Moving our office furniture with Inner City was easy. They were accommodating to our schedule, price was very reasonable and the staff was efficient, careful and on-time.
We would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the review.

Furniture

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Paul did an incredible job moving me out of my fourth floor walk up apartment. They were careful, fast and great to work with. Great guys!!! Hardworking, NO attitude, NO complaining. The final price was under the estimate by half. I wish I could give them 10 stars! Highly recommend.
. .

NICE; thank you, the team will be very happy when they see this.

Annette in Toronto
Annette in Toronto

Fridge Moved

Very happy with the service I received. Called in last minute and was able to get same day service. Needed a fridge moved.Very professional and will use again.. I very highly recommend. ........

Thanks for the Annette. At inner city moving our gold is to get customer satisfaction and you have just proven that.

Thanks.

Alfred in Toronto
Alfred in Toronto

Superb, Movers!

We hired Inner City Moving for our move and they were very professional every step of the way. They arrived on time, gave an accurate time estimate, and moved everything carefully and quickly. They made sure all the boxes were placed in the correct rooms too. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to move.

Thanks Alfred this means a lot. At ICM we work hard for our customers, we understand how stressful moving is, so we try to minimize that by been on time and been helpful and understanding to you unique move. Thanks for the business and enjoy your new home.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Thanks guys

Great! They showed up on time, in the pouring rain, and got us moved into our new place seamlessly. They handled everything with care, and somehow managed to keep all our stuff dry in the rain. If you're making a move, these guys will make it a smooth one!

Thanks James, working for you was our pleasure, thanks for the business. Enjoy.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

This is second time I've used Inner City Moving and they were great again! They were on time and finished the job early! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for movers! Thank you again to Paul and his team!

Jeremy thanks. And thanks for using our service again too. You are a good man thanks for the opportunity again.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Professional Movers

I had a big move that took 11 hours all together, with four guys on one large truck. They asked for pictures ahead of time of larger and heavier items so they could be prepared, which I appreciated. They showed up on time and worked …

Thanks Emily for this lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to do this. You were a pleasure working with. Please enjoy your new home.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Great Movers

Many thanks to their excellent work. Our move went smoothly .They are careful not to damage anything, and I really appreciate it.

I recommend Inner City Moving for anyone moving

Thanks for the positive review Brenda. my guys had can not stop talking about you and how kind and accommodating you were.
when it works it surly work. thanks and enjoy your new home.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?