Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Professional Movers

I had a big move that took 11 hours all together, with four guys on one large truck. They asked for pictures ahead of time of larger and heavier items so they could be prepared, which I appreciated. They showed up on time and worked …

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Great Movers

Many thanks to their excellent work. Our move went smoothly .They are careful not to damage anything, and I really appreciate it.

I recommend Inner City Moving for anyone moving

Thanks for the positive review Brenda. my guys had can not stop talking about you and how kind and accommodating you were.
when it works it surly work. thanks and enjoy your new home.

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Fantastic

These guys are fantastic! They moved us out of our condo to our home in under two hours total! They arrived on time. They are quick, efficient and professional. We would highly recommend using this company for your moving needs!

Thanks for the positive review Allen, My team is efficient and work well together. enjoy your new home.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Best Movers

Paul and crew called ahead and arrived on time. I thought I had the majority of things packed but there were a number of smaller items that they kindly helped me with. They made it very easy.

Robert thanks for this positive review, At inner city moving we put our customer first. Thanks for taking time from your busy day to write this positive review. I will pass this on to the team.

Carl in Toronto
Carl in Toronto

Professional Movers

I have used a Inner City Moving for two times and their moving people and very professional they arrive on time give me a call and arrange everything properly. .

Thanks for the review Carl, Inner city moving is please your move went well. Enjoy your new home and thanks again for taking the time.

Justin anderson in Toronto
Justin anderson in Toronto

Excellent service quick and fast delivery

Amazing service, no hassle, no issues, and cheaper rate. We did not have anybody to go with the van, but the driver took care of everything and made our shifting a happy experience. Go for it, others are only making money.

Justin thanks for this positive review. It means a lot to us at inner city moving. Our customers are #1. thanks.

Samir
Samir
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thank you guys so much for making my day stress free

These people are great, This was a very moving experience to do business with Inner City Moving. I was very impressed with the service, professionalism, expertise and peace of mind they gave me.

Very nice of you Samir. This means a lot to us at inner city moving. Enjoy.

Ans
Ans

Excellent communication and very easy to deal with.

These guys were fabulous. I read the reviews for this company, so I expected the best service. And they definitely delivered. I know for sure that the next time that I move that I will go with this company.

Ans thanks for this fabulous feedback. my team will be deleted.

kristen brown
kristen brown
1 review Ottawa, ON

He is trustworthy & honest

We recently moved from BC to ON with Inner City Moving and they were an absolute live saver. We needed help in a pinch and they did everything they could to help us out. The drivers, movers, and staff were patient and professional. Our stuff was packed well, delivered on time, and we were kept up to date every step of the way. Can't recommend them enough.

Thanks for this positive review Kisten, Enjoy your new home.

Jhon Parker in Toronto
Jhon Parker in Toronto

They did a great job moving my stuff to my new apartmen

They did a great job moving my stuff to my new apartment. Very professional friendly guys. They had a long hike from my first apartment to where they could park and then had to carry up three flights at my new place but we're good natured about it the whole time. They wrapped all my furniture for me and took care arranging items on their truck to keep everything safe.

Thanks for the positive reviews jhon. Enjoy your new home.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.