Inner City Moving

20 Camden Street Toronto ON M5V 1V1
Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Excellent moving services

I needed some furniture moved within my house, and Paul got back to me with a quote within 30 minutes and was able to schedule me for the next day. They were friendly, responsive, and got everything just right. Definitely recommend.

Sameera
Sameera

they were able to schedule a pick up the same day

I contacted Inner City Moving this morning and they were quick to response. After they provided me an estimate, they were able to schedule a pick up the same day. When the movers arrived they were very friendly, professional, and efficient. I would recommend Inner City Moving and would use them again.

Lindsay Nichols in Toronto
Lindsay Nichols in Toronto

The movers were professional.

I contacted Inner City Moving to pick up an old mattress and large garbage cans that I needed taken to the dump. I used the request a quote feature on the yelp app and they were very responsive. They gave me the best quote out of everyone I called. They arrived on time & were done in minutes. The movers were professional. I would recommend them for a similar service.

Prince Garg in Toronto
Prince Garg in Toronto

Best place for things to be packaged or moved

Best place for things to be packaged or moved. The staff is very impressive and friendly and the packaging material is very good and excellent in quality. The transportation service is also available here. Best services providers for shifting purposes and services are provided cheap and easy to reach.

Thanks Prince Gerg. At inner city moving we work hard to get total customer satisfaction. your review just said that.

Thanks you.

Kerri  Turner in Toronto
Kerri Turner in Toronto

This company did an awesome job helping me and my family to move

This company did an awesome job helping me and my family to move. Due to having to relocate for a new job, I needed a company that would be able to help us move quickly. The staff was friendly and responded to my every need. They were also very careful with all of our furniture. They were professional and made sure I was happy with the way things were going. They understood my current situation and worked quickly to ensure everything was done in a timely fashion. I am very satisfied with this company and would recommend them.

Thanks Karri, Reading your review gave me the fuzzes, I'm proud of my team. They are getting better and better at what they do. I will pass this on to them for sure.

Thanks

Kevin in ontario
Kevin in ontario

helpful and the schedule was very timely

We really enjoyed the men who moved us. They were timely, enthusiastic and did more than we expected. The move was without incident. They were patient with our changing elevator reservations.

Kevin this is great this positive review. The team will be excited. thanks for your time.

John in Markham
John in Markham

Everything was beautifully packed and arrived as scheduled

We used Inner City Moving to move a large house from Vancouver to Toronto. The mover we had was fantastic. He had a large crew (so it took way less time than other moves), he was strict about using floor mats, they treated our stuff with respect and they were on time (even early). We have zero complaints about the service!

Jonh this is good new seen your review, thanks for taking the time i know your a busy so thank you.

Kath Soriano in Ottawa
Kath Soriano in Ottawa

Great customer service from this company

A wonderful experience, from the head office to the Movers who went above and beyond for our family. Thank you so much. .We highly recommend Inner City Moving & Storage Company !

Thanks for this positive review Kath, at inner city moving we work hard for customer satisfaction.
Thanks.

Elissa Evelyn in Ottawa
Elissa Evelyn in Ottawa

I am very impressed with Inner City Moving & Storage Company

Inner City Moving & Storage Company did a great job moving our lives a fair distance. The team at both ends was professional, and took great care to make sure our needs were met. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Elissa, thanks for the review. MY TEAL WILL BE HAPPY TO HERE.

Nathalie Rivera in Toronto
Nathalie Rivera in Toronto

I am very pleased with the moving experience and the services provided

I used Inner City Moving twice once to go to Alberta and 2 years later when I came back home. Not only were they the most competitive price but on both occasions everyone from the sales personnel to the movers were very professional and efficient, I could not ask for a better experience.

Nathalie Thanks for this great review, At inner city moving customer satisfaction is every thing. thanks.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.