Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

5 Stars Service

Really nice, friendly guys who work extremely hard. They are very timely, have competitive pricing, and careful with your stuff. Will use again when we move. Highly recommend. . .

Thanks for the positive review, we work hard to get your trust and this validates it. It's much appreciated. My team will be delighted.

Jeremy in Toronto, ON
Jeremy in Toronto, ON

Highly Recommend.

My experience with Inner City Moving was a great one. They were in and out in no time. They really did a great job and will definitely use them again. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the great review. My team will be very glad to hear this good news.

Barry
Barry
1 review Boucherville, QC

Great Movers

Great Company ! From the people I have spoken to over the phone and with the follow up calls - everyone's very accommodating, polite and professional on how they deal with customers. Movers were very efficient and friendly. Keep up the good work you guys ! A very happy and satisfied customer here.

Thanks for this positive review. I will pass on the good news to my team.

Brit from Toronto
Brit from Toronto

Fast & Professional

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from moving one house to another house! Everything was loaded / off loaded and carried to the request room within my new house! The two gentlemen were polite and professional and the job was done very quickly.

Thanks for the positive review, my team and I work hard and getting this positive feed back goes to show. Thanks again.

CNT in Toronto
CNT in Toronto

Great experience

I would recommend this moving company to anyone. The guys were very careful and helpful, and despite pressures completely out of their control, remained pleasant and conscientious about my move. Paul was incredibly easy to deal with both in setting up the move and on the day of. They also understand how to deal with condo security and rules, which is great for downtown moving. Much appreciated!

Thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our valued customer needs and expectations. My team will be delighted.

RG in Toronto
RG in Toronto

Out of city move

Very professional and friendly. Protected all my furniture. Move went very smoothly. Workers had to deal with a lot of heavy furniture but had all the right equipment and got the job done really well. Thanks Innercity Movers!!!

Thanks for the good feed back. Its much appreciated.

simone in Toronto
simone in Toronto

To storage and back

Very happy with the service inner city moving provided. Used this company to move and store my belongins and then moved it back. They were on time and accoun for every thing they took. No scratches or damages and The price was as quoted, I am plesantly surprise and thankfull. I recomend inner city moving.

Thanks for the good feedback. Its much appreciated. My team will be delighted to hear your positive feedback.

Cordelia in Toronto
Cordelia in Toronto

Home move

This was a great moving experience. We were organizing quite last minute but Paul and his team were supportive and very easily accessible. They were very accommodating as we had a more complex move (moving from the Toronto Islands) and were on time and efficient. We also asked them to move a large item that they had not expected and were able to do so quickly. They came prepared with all the necessary equipment. Paul, the owner and accounts manager, was really great to communicate with. He was friendly and each to get ahold of. The pricing was fair. Would definitely use these guys again!

Thanks for the positive feed back. It means a lot. I will tell the team the great news. Thanks.

Candycandy in Toronto
Candycandy in Toronto

Most reliable moving crew I have ever worked with

Best team. Most kind and quick to help with anything. Hard working. Make it happen guys with a positive attitude. I only ! Work with this team and will continue to do so.

Thanks for the support. It leaves a fuzzy feeling when I read such nice and pleasant reviews. Thanks.

Mary  in Burlington
Mary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving

Happy to recommend this company to anyone. The boss was flexible and made sure I was a happy customer. The workers did a great job but also made the moving experience enjoyable and fast but done right. So happy with this service ill be calling them this week to make a pick up and and put together some furniture.
Thanks again Paul!

Customer sanctification is paramount and this is saying we did good. Thanks.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.