Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Sana in Ottawa
Sana in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They were all super friendly as well

I used Inner City Moving to move my furniture to Toronto and I was very pleased with their service. Very professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend this company. My friend is planning his move to Toronto this coming summer and I already gave him their contact number.

Roger Foxhall in Toronto
Roger Foxhall in Toronto

Inner City Moving saved us on our moving day

I have used this company a dozen times and referred many family and friends to them. The prices are reasonable and the crews move quickly. I have never had items broken or missing, they show up on time and clean up when they leave. Scheduling is a breeze and all terms are clear and upfront. Highly recommend!

Rebecca Bayne in Ottawa
Rebecca Bayne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They were great movers & packers

We had a great experience with Inner City Moving & Storage Company. They were great movers & packers, polite, efficient and very hard workers. So, I would recommend these guys highly, and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Rosie Oliver in Ottawa
Rosie Oliver in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

It was an awesome experience, am sure to do it again and would recommend.

They were great got a huge wooden heavy one piece table into a very narrow door opening with no problems whatsoever along with other furniture i will use Inner City Moving & Storage Company again when I move next time I highly recommend Inner City Moving & Storage Company if you're looking to move !

Thanks Rosie, We appropriate you taking the time from your busy day to write us this wonderful review. Inner City Moving work hard for its customers, Thanks.

Emma Bailey in Ottawa
Emma Bailey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

You guys are ROCK

Great people to work with . Punctual professional and great on the pricing would definitely recommend them! You guys are ROCK! Thanks so much ! I will refer you to everyone I know.

Thanks Emma, your review says a lot in a crowed market place. Inner city moving work hard for its customers. your review says it all. thanks.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.

Moving & Storage
Homes, Offices, Condos, Appartments, Residential Moving Service, Commercial Moving Service, Secure Storage Service, Packing Service, Packing Supplies
1991
48 hours
cash, visa, master card and invoice
metro lic# 189w768 cargo with state farm