Inner City Moving

Moving & Storage
548 Northcliffe Blvd. Toronto ON M6E 3L7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Inner City Moving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Inner City Moving

RG in Toronto

Very professional and friendly. Protected all my furniture. Move went very smoothly. Workers had to deal with a lot of heavy furniture but had all the right equipment and got the job done really well. Thanks Innercity Movers!!!

simone in Toronto

Very happy with the service inner city moving provided. Used this company to move and store my belongins and then moved it back. They were on time and accoun for every thing they took. No scratches or damages and The price was as quoted, I am plesantly surprise and thankfull. I recomend inner city moving.

Cordelia in Toronto

This was a great moving experience. We were organizing quite last minute but Paul and his team were supportive and very easily accessible. They were very accommodating as we had a more complex move (moving from the Toronto Islands) and were on time and efficient. We also asked them to move a large item that they had not expected and were able to do so quickly. They came prepared with all the necessary equipment. Paul, the owner and accounts manager, was really great to communicate with. He was friendly and each to get ahold of. The pricing was fair. Would definitely use these guys again!

Job Price

Thanks for the positive feed back. It means a lot. I will tell the team the great news. Thanks.

Candycandy in Toronto

Best team. Most kind and quick to help with anything. Hard working. Make it happen guys with a positive attitude. I only ! Work with this team and will continue to do so.

Job Price

Thanks for the support. It leaves a fuzzy feeling when I read such nice and pleasant reviews. Thanks.

Mary  in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Happy to recommend this company to anyone. The boss was flexible and made sure I was a happy customer. The workers did a great job but also made the moving experience enjoyable and fast but done right. So happy with this service ill be calling them this week to make a pick up and and put together some furniture.
Thanks again Paul!

Job Price

Customer sanctification is paramount and this is saying we did good. Thanks.

jack willson in San Francisco

We hired Inner city moving to mover our over furnish house, It was a lot of things but the movers work hard and late into the night and finally got it done. This set of movers were impressive, they were like machines, I am so impress and great full for the commitment they showed on finishing my move. it took 3 truck loads to finally finish and i am thankful, I recommend Inner City Moving.

Job Price

Thanks for the positive review. Moving is hard work and this says we are doing a good job. I will pass this on to the team.

These guys are fantastic. Amazing company through and through. On moving day the 3 guys were quick, polite, helpful and super efficient. A real positive experience from the first conversation with Paul to working with his team. Happily recommend to any one.

Job Price

Thanks for the support. It leaves a fuzzy feeling when I read such nice and pleasant reviews. I will pass on the good news to the team.

These guys said they would take credit cards and when we reached my new place, they forced me to pay cash or else they would not unload my furniture. Completely unprofessional, and a company not to be trusted. They were over 2 hours late, broke several items and while they tried to come to fix some of the items, they still remain broken. Stay away and save yourself the pain.

Job Price

InnerCity Moving and Storage strives to provide excellent service and when things go wrong, we aim to quickly investigate and rectify any difficulties. We are sorry that this customer feels that we underperformed.

A part from a scuffed wall, the result of an over-sized couch going through a small doorway the move went well. A repair person was sent two times to smooth over the wall. The job was completed and the customer was satisfied with the repair job. There is no mention of other damage or any other mishaps.

The customer opted for our five percent discount for cash payments deal. Moving arrangements are all confirmed by email, including moving dates, start times, payments and payment method. Its all draft in the email, we cannot change or force our customers otherwise.

This customer never contacted our office by email or verbal about other damages but the scuffed wall, which was promptly and satisfactorily repaired. We work very hard and at the end of the day, a smile and a thank you means more to us than a tip.

ICM was a pretty decent moving company given their price. I'll list the pros and cons:

Pros: they were really easy and courteous to deal with via email when booking. They showed up on time, there were three guys who were all friendly, and they got the job done in th allotted time they had estimated (4 hours). Nothing was lost or broken, and I had misdirected them to put a few items in the wrong rooms by accident, which they happily moved once I notified them.

Cons: I don't think they really wrapped the furniture all that well, as a few pieces of very expensive furniture were left with some large nicks and scratches. They were so loud and swore quite a bit, which was a little tough on the ears.

All in all, they were a budget moving company and I didn't expect perfection, so I don't really have a bad review to leave.

Job Price

Im truly sorry and disappointed to here the guys swore on the job. This is against company policy and is not accepted behavior. We will have implement changes in training to address this issue. My apology's. Thanks for the feed back. We will address these issues.

Cristina Brum in Whitby

A friend recommend Inner City moving. Just want to take a bit of time to say thanks to Paul and his team. Harrison, Allen and Andre for a great job, On moving my three bedroom townhouse from Toronto to Brampton. Moving stinks, but you guys were the ultimate professionals, what I thought it was impossible to do, you guys
were able to do safely and easily. I will be more than happy to recommend you to all my friends and relatives that need a mover cause I know you guys will pull it through with flying colors.
Thanks for a great job.

Job Price

Thanks Christina for this great review, Working with your was a pleasure. Your positive feed back will be pass on to guys who did your move. Its leaves the fuzzes when we get this kind of feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. Again thanks and have a wonderful day.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.