Inner City Moving

Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Nathalie Rivera in Toronto
Nathalie Rivera in Toronto

I am very pleased with the moving experience and the services provided

I used Inner City Moving twice once to go to Alberta and 2 years later when I came back home. Not only were they the most competitive price but on both occasions everyone from the sales personnel to the movers were very professional and efficient, I could not ask for a better experience.

Nathalie Thanks for this great review, At inner city moving customer satisfaction is every thing. thanks.

Crees Gail in Markham
Crees Gail in Markham

They worked very hard and moved quickly

We really like the service. These people were very professional and did their job in quality. They were there at time they told us and were done even before the designated time was done. They did all we asked without any argument. Very good and the price was also reasonable.

Thanks Gail, your review is important to us. Thanks for taking the time.

Rizvi in Toronto
Rizvi in Toronto

Great to work with and price was more competitive than other providers

Great to work with and price was more competitive than other providers. The team we had was on time and very efficient. We had 3 guys that worked diligently to get the truck loaded and unloaded with no mishaps. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the positive feed back Rizvi, Inner city moving understand the work and customer satisfaction.
Thanks

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

Great to work

This company was incredibly reasonable and easy to work with compared to other companies I received quotes from. They understood my needs and requests and did everything they could to accommodate. Excellent choice for a budget conscious move on any scale, especially cross country.

This is real nice Steffanie, We appropriate you taking the time from your busy day to write us this great review.
Thanks

Luis Michael in Toronto
Luis Michael in Toronto

The guys were efficient and friendly

I was very pleased that you were able to move me at the time I wanted to move. The movers were ahead of schedule when they arrived. They made quick work of loading my things and getting on the road for my new residence. Job well done!

Thanks Luis, This means a lot to us.

Sohel in Ottawa
Sohel in Ottawa

Truly the best movers

Inner City Moving was the best move we ever had. We move frequently so we know what it takes to be a good mover.They accommodated my requested dates on short notice. Arrived on-time and delivered promptly.

Thanks Sohel, your review means a lot to us. thank you.

Carolina R in Markham
Carolina R in Markham
1 review Ottawa, ON

Reliable with great customer service

The staff was reliable and extremely professional, the team arrived on time and took special care of our belongings. It was an excellent experience, I would definitely recommend this company.

Carolina this is great thanks. The team will be happy when i tell them.

Asi in Ottawa
Asi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The staff is always friendly and willing to help you Move

Had a great experience with this company. There was some minor damage but it was dealt with in a very professional manner. Movers were friendly and courteous. I Highly recommended!

Thanks for this nice review Asi, Mt team will be glad to here your feed back. At inner city moving satisfaction is job No1.

Zara Amie in Ottawa
Zara Amie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service accurate quote and quality movers

Amazing service, accurate quote and quality movers. We had alot of expensive items and they were handled professionally and with the most care!!! Thank you Inner City Moving I would recommend to anyone!

Thanks for the great review Zara, Inner city moving work hard for customer satisfaction.

Sana in Ottawa
Sana in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They were all super friendly as well

I used Inner City Moving to move my furniture to Toronto and I was very pleased with their service. Very professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend this company. My friend is planning his move to Toronto this coming summer and I already gave him their contact number.

Thanks for the positive feed back Sana, My team will be delighted.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.