Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Carla Houston in Ottawa
Carla Houston in Ottawa

My moving experience was amazing thanks to Inner City Moving & Storage Company

A1 job! These movers moved stuff out of my apartment and moved different stuff back in. The details of that are not important - what is important is the care they took in move in/move out. Thanks for everything!

Thanks for this grate review Carla, I will pass it on to the team.

Emma Smith in Ottawa
Emma Smith in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paul is outstanding as the head of the crew

Inner City Moving & Storage Company made the process a lot nicer and way faster. Paul is outstanding as the head of the crew and went way beyond to keep us informed and updated. Thank you.

Thanks Emma, your feed back is important to inner city moving. I couldn't have said it better.

Petra Farkas in Toronto
Petra Farkas in Toronto

The se men were amazing

These men were amazing. They worked very hard all day long and were careful with my furniture. They were pleasant, professional, and a pleasure. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to move.

Thanks for the positive feed back Petra. In a crowed market your voice will be herd. Inner city moving & storage has set the bar pretty high with it comes to customer satisfaction. and getting this positive feed back shows its working. cheers.

Great people to work with

Great people to deal with. Very accommodating and kept us informed through the whole process. Driver and helpers were excellent and were very caring. Office followed up after pick up and then again after delivery. Would recommend Inner City Moving & Storage Company to anyone. We will use them again if we ever have to move.

Thanks for the great review, I will pass this on to the team.

This place is the best in the City

Paul came to the house to assess what would need to be moved. He was very professional by providing a physical quote on the spot. He was informative and answered questions with what I could expect throughout the process. Always recommend to anyone who need moving service!

Thanks for the positive review, At inner city moving & storage we work hard for customer satisfaction.
My team will be happy to here this.

Mark rhod in Toronto
Mark rhod in Toronto

Thanks for everything

Inner City Moving & Storage Company helped us move our two-bedroom, recently and they were SO AWESOME. I really appreciated the easy communication with the office, especially after we had to reschedule our original move date due to some unforeseen circumstances. The confirmation email with additional details and the day-before confirmation phone call were such a nice touch. Thanks for everything!

Thanks for this great review Mark, Its much appreciated and welcoming.
I will pass on the good news to the team.

Rico B.
Rico B.

Awesome Job

Guys did a awesome job!
Handled everything with care
And excellent prices . I would recommend Inner City Moving to any family or friends that need to be moved.

Thanks for this glowing review Rico, At inner city moving customer sanctification is our main Poirot. My team will be pleased.
Thanks.

Peter
Peter
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving of dining room suite, mirror ,area rug and boxes

Very efficient, on time, from condo to storage unit. Staff, first class. Wrapped properly with no scratches or damage.

Thanks for this great review Peter. At inner city moving we go the extra distance for our valued customer like your self. I will pass this on to the team.

Ava
Ava

Movers

Paul and time team did a lovely job on time very quick and efficiently I would highly recommend them for your next move very friendly grate rates grate movers

Ava this is good, thanks you. and thanks for using inner city moving and storage for your move.
We appreciate your business.

Barbara Lassiter in Toronto
Barbara Lassiter in Toronto

Professional Movers

Very professional and efficient. Definitely would use again. Responded within 5 mins and gave me the best rate. . Good communication. Arrived on time and the move was stress free and easy. Highly recommend Inner City Moving

Thanks for this positive review Barbara, My team will be please to here what you have to say.
At inner city moving your #1.

Thanks

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.