Moving & Storage

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Recommend

M6E 3L7

This is my second time using this company and yet again I could of not been more impressed. FANTASTIC! They could not of been nicer or more efficient with my move. I will recommend them to anyone willing to make their move as stress free as possible.

Thanks Robert for this glowing review. At inner city moving we work for our valuated customers like your self. Customers are first and for most. As a local mover in Toronto we understand the struggle every day.

David
David

Moving

M6E 3L7

Paul arrived on time, was extremely professional and worked very hard to get the job. What I respect most, however, was that he took accountability for a mistake that his teammate made. There was no fuss about it. I would gladly recommend Inner City Moving and will 100% use them again, if I need moving services.

Thanks for this positive review David, At inner city moving customer sanctification is #1 on out list.

Kenneth in Toronto
Kenneth in Toronto

Recommend

M6E 3L7

After searching online and reading some reviews. We called the customer service and asked for a quote given the specifics of the house size, number of boxes and furniture. We settled to a very affordable price and scheduled the move. The moving team was very courteous and polite and removed their shoes in both properties to protect the floor when requested. Everything was accounted for and it was delivered in perfect condition. I would certainly use their services again and recommend them to my friends and family.

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the positive feed back. At inner city moving & storage we work had for our precious customers. been one of Toronto best movers, customers satisfaction is high on our radar. I will pass on the good news to the team.

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

5 Stars Service

M6E 3L7

Really nice, friendly guys who work extremely hard. They are very timely, have competitive pricing, and careful with your stuff. Will use again when we move. Highly recommend. . .

Thanks for the positive review, At inner city moving we work hard to get your trust and this validates it. It's much appreciated. My team will be delighted. As Toronto best movers we thank you.

Jeremy in Toronto, ON
Jeremy in Toronto, ON

Highly Recommend.

My experience with Inner City Moving was a great one. They were in and out in no time. They really did a great job and will definitely use them again. Thanks guys!

Thanks Jeremy for the great review. Inner city moving is delighted to work with you. Out repetition speaks for it self. As one of Toronto's best movers we work hard to maintain that. My team will be very glad to hear this good news.

Barry
Barry
1 review Boucherville, QC

Great Movers

M6E 3L7

Great Company ! From the people I have spoken to over the phone and with the follow up calls - everyone's very accommodating, polite and professional on how they deal with customers. Movers were very efficient and friendly. Keep up the good work you guys ! A very happy and satisfied customer here.

Thanks for this positive review. At inner city moving, Toronto's best movers we put our customers first. I will pass on the good news to my team.

Brit from Toronto
Brit from Toronto

Fast & Professional

M6E 3L7

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from moving one house to another house! Everything was loaded / off loaded and carried to the request room within my new house! The two gentlemen were polite and professional and the job was done very quickly.

Thanks for the positive review. The team at Toronto best movers, inner city moving work hard in getting this positive feed back. Thanks again.

CNT in Toronto
CNT in Toronto

Great experience

I would recommend this moving company to anyone. The guys were very careful and helpful, and despite pressures completely out of their control, remained pleasant and conscientious about my move. Paul was incredibly easy to deal with both in setting up the move and on the day of. They also understand how to deal with condo security and rules, which is great for downtown moving. Much appreciated!

Thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our valued customer needs and expectations. My team will be delighted.

RG in Toronto
RG in Toronto

Out of city move

M6E 3L7

Very professional and friendly. Protected all my furniture. Move went very smoothly. Workers had to deal with a lot of heavy furniture but had all the right equipment and got the job done really well. Thanks Innercity Movers!!!

Thanks for the good feed back. At inner city moving we appreciate and work hard for our customers.

Thanks

simone in Toronto
simone in Toronto

To storage and back

M6E 3L7

Very happy with the service inner city moving provided. Used this company to move and store my belongins and then moved it back. They were on time and accoun for every thing they took. No scratches or damages and The price was as quoted, I am plesantly surprise and thankfull. I recomend inner city moving.

Thanks for the good feedback Simone. Its much appreciated. At Toronto best movers customers are first and foremost. My team will be delighted to hear your positive feedback.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.