Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Sprinkler Systems
17 Scotia Drive Brampton ON L6Y 2W3
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Toronto  >  Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Reviews for Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Peter S
Peter S
5 reviews Orangeville, ON

Reliable Irrigation Company

We have dealt with Eric for many years now. I have a landscape construction company and he installs irrigation systems for many of our clients through us. He has been reliable throughout the years. He keeps up on new technologies in the industry to offer my clients the latest and greatest. He's also fast and works long hours and accommodates us when we let him know we need him to get into our job on a certain day. His prices are reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Thanks Peter

seanzed
seanzed

Sprinkler installation & landscape lighting

This review is long overdue. I've been a customer of Green Tropic's run by Eric for over 5 years now. I initially used them in 2010 to install an in-ground sprinkler system for the house. Eric was prompt and pleasant and his price came in exactly as quoted. When the odd repair was needed, Eric fixed or replaced the item at no charge as per his warranty. Last month I used Eric's services again as we installed a pool in the backyard and needed to effectively "re-install" the sprinkler system to work with the new project/layout. Eric and his son showed up on time and coordinated what needed to be done, and when, with my other pool contractors. He also supplied and installed my low voltage landscape lighting which looks great. And on top of all that, he installed my outdoor speakers at no charge with a smile. Look no further for an irrigation specialist - call Green Tropics and you won't be disappointed.

Thanks

Ron B in Etobicoke
Ron B in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Sprinkler Installation & Maintenance

We are into our fourth year since Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler installed our system. Quality of service is great and the cost is better than what the big companies charge. Eric personally supervises opening and closing every year and our system has been maintenance free... Except for the time I cracked the water connection from the house with a cement block. That was all me folks. Eric came by right away, did the repair and again at a fair price. No probs!

JPL from Old Toronto
JPL from Old Toronto
5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Irrigation

Eric has done an excellent job winterizing our in ground system as well as getting it going in the Spring - along with any maintenance. Always arrives on time, works quickly and is highly recommended.

Andrew from Markham
Andrew from Markham

repair, winterization

If you can get him to come, Eric provides great service at a very fair price. I used him twice and he was great! However on the third time, it took me 5 calls to have him finally return my call. After setting up a time to come, he didn't show up for the appointment. When I called him again, he didn't apologized for not coming. We arranged a second meeting and again he didn't come. That was when I said enough is enough. I have since moved on to another irrigation company. Please note this incident happened 2 years ago, so maybe things have changed.

S in Mississauga
S in Mississauga

Clearing Up Sprinkler Lines

This time for our sprinler system water drainage we used green tropics lawn sprinkler. Every year before the winter it is highly recommended to clear out the sprinkler lines, to ensure the water, and debris does not clog up and freeze inside the irrigation system.
This year i was very happy by using this company, they came and finished up in the promised time frame, and i will consider them again when needed next year.

Sara K.
Sara K.
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Sprinkler installation

I chose Green Tropics because of its high rating and constant score of 10. Eric and his team completely deserve this rating in my opinion. As soon as I contacted him, he was at my house within a day and prepared to do the installation when I needed him. When there was a slight problem with one of the sprinkler heads, Eric was there the next day to fix it. He was very thorough in teaching me how to use the new system as well. Now that winter is coming, I was contacted by Green Tropics to schedule a fall shut down - something I may have forgotten about which would not have been good! Very good service, would highly recommend!

Irene in Brampton
Irene in Brampton

Repair and imrpove efficiency of sprinkler system

We have a four zone sprinkler system in a yard that is 85 x 125 foot corner lot. I was shocked at our water bill. After this summer, one bill covering 90 days was 5x the typical bill. There were a lot of dry areas still and some that were really overwatered. Eric came by very quickly after I first contacted him and he evaluated the system. The system is about 30 years old with the old rotating sprinklers. He suggested replacing 15 heads with more efficient sprinkler heads, putting in a better control panel that allows more control over watering times and frequency and a rain sensor to help avoid watering after rain. Eric sent me a quote via e-mail after a few days. We negotiated a slightly better price on the heads and agreed to the job. He came out on Saturday morning and was complete in mid afternoon. He will be coming back to close the system and to redo one spot where we are putting in a patio next year and will need a different head. He was very professional and thorough. He even replaced a leaking tap that we did not know about. We were very happy overall and would recommend Eric and his company. I am looking forward to better water bills next summer and a more evenly watered yard.

Haleema R.
Haleema R.
10 reviews Kleinburg, ON

adding sprinkler heads, winterize and spring start up

I had an inground sprinkler system installed about 2 years back by another company. There were problems with the heads and the grass was not getting complete coverage. I had looked up Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler on homestars and called . The owner , Eric Pink came out and inspected all the heads. He adjusted the nozzles and suggested to add 2 more heads .I found Eric to be professional, courteous and extremely helpful. He went through the control panel with me (as the previous guy didn't even explain how to use it and no manual was given to me) I call him to come out for the spring start up and winterizing and the cost of his services are always reasonable.I would ONLY recommend Green Tropics for all your sprinkler needs .Thanks Eric!!

Aaron Liu in Oakville
Aaron Liu in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

7 zones Irrigation system installed!

Eric and his partner are great people to work with! The price is very reasonable and the quality of the work is impressive and the materials they used are superior. Irrigation was new to me, Eric has paid patience and tried to explain to me how the system works. They are very professional, highly recommended!

More about Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Only The Best Is Good Enough! Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company provides top quality irrigarion installation and service with over 20 years experience in irrigation installation, service and winterization. We are very reliable and most of all, affordable. Please contact us today and we will be more than willing to ...