Tedot's Finest Landscaping & Sprinklers

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Tedot's Finest Landscaping & Sprinklers

Patricia in Scarborough
Patricia in Scarborough

Irrigation system maintenance and repair

I just switched to Tedot's this year for my irrigation system and I wished that I had done this years ago. From the moment I talked to Ted on the phone, I knew that I had found someone knowledge and attentive to details. When Ted and his team came out to my property, they did such a thorough job of turning on the system, discovering issues that went unnoticed by previous company, and didn't rush the job. They ensured everything was thoroughly examined - within 5 minutes, I regretted not changing companies sooner. Tedots sets the standard for water irrigation. Look no further - you will not find higher quality workmanship. This is the best value and highest quality that you can find! Thank you so much Ted!!

Thank you so much for these thoughtful and kind words Patricia! It was a pleasure working on your beautiful private garden. I hope to see you again soon. Stay safe!

Chris Sirbos
Chris Sirbos

SPRINKLER SYSTEM

This is the 2nd time we hired Tedots Finest as we were very impressed with their communication and quality of work.  The first time was to install a sprinkler system for our grass areas.  The 2nd time, we installed new Cedars and Ted designed our system to be easily upgradeable to include our garden areas later.  Both times, the quality and communication was consistently amazing, and Ted never hesitates to pick up my calls.  What I really like about Tedots Finest is that not only is Ted (the owner) very approachable, once you meet his team, especially his site manager Darrel, you can see the quality doesnt stop at the top level.  I encourage anybody looking for drip and smart controls to talk to Ted, nobody explains and designs it better!

Thanks for choosing us again for your sprinkler needs. We definitely love talking drip irrigation and smart controllers integrations, call anytime to discuss :)

Sprinkler opening, adjustment and install 2 heads

Ted understood exactly what we required during our initial conversation. He accommodated a quick appointment. He was very knowledgeable about sprinkler systems and did the job quickly and efficiently. As a bonus he even help us setup our racchio smart system properly. Will definitely recommend to others

Thank you for the recommendation! Great choice on the Rachio Smart controller, it was a pleasure to help you configure it.

(437) 887-8677

Great communication, Great Team, Great work!!!

Ted and Team did a great job on my in-ground sprinkler install, from start to finish communication was easy and clear. The install was amazing, I was so impressed with the care taken to dig the trench and re-fill it almost as if nothing had even happened. The team also checked each sprinkler head to make sure it was working and the coverage area was completely watered. The smart controller is awesome and Ted took time to explain how to use it before he left, he even setup the standard watering schedule for me. Overall excellent!!!!

Thank you for noticing and appreciating the care that was put in! We will see you again soon, enjoy your new sprinkler system and smart controller!

Ruce in Richmond Hill
Ruce in Richmond Hill
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

5++ Service

Ted, Darrel, and their team installed a new sprinkler system for me July 2021. Since then, they have come to close the system, late fall; and open it, just last week. The next day, I noticed a small leak in a value. They asked me to shut of the water to the system and were on site within 10 hours of my phone call!

Amazing service.

During the installation, Ted and his team were absolutely wonderful in the entire process!! Starting with the quote process, to the design of sprinklers placements, to their installations, to their clean up and finally to their after-sales service.

Ted spent several hours surveying our property and designing the system. We had a couple of virtual meetings to discuss the pros and cons of various options he had. Best of all, they hand-trenched the pipes to ensure that they were laid down properly. After the installation, a clean-up crew spent hours cleaning up behind them. Ted spend a lot of time testing the system and then showing me how the system works; programmed it for me and showed me how to control the program. Since they left, I have had 2 messages from him asking how the system is working and if there is anything issues.

They were on time and on schedule - something impossible to find in today's market.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Tedot's Finest Landscaping and Sprinklers for any of the services they provide!

Appreciate the feedback, and always a pleasure to see you!

Emergency Sprinkler Repair

My sprinkler broke on a Sunday afternoon. I called Ted late in the afternoon, he answered the call and came out to my home. He diagnosed and repaired the issue quickly and professionally. His responsiveness and attention to detail was great. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of landscaping or sprinkler services.

Appreciate the feedback, glad to be chosen as your go-to in such situations!

Sprinkler Installation Service

Tedot’s Sprinklers is a excellent service people and price. People are so cooperative and friendly. They don’t look only for their time and money but more focus on customer service.

Thank you for the kind words! See you again this season.

Venu in Toronto
Venu in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Sprinkler System installation

I found Ted and his foreman Darryl to be totally inconsiderate & uncaring due to a faulty installation of the valve on the system. I had to call them multiple times to get them to come. Even while installing the system initially they made mistakes and had to redo some parts of it. Because the installation took extra time they were in a hurry to leave and not come back the next day to make sure that the system was was working properly. When I called them about the leakage it took them about 10 days before they finally came and fixed the faulty valve. The leakage from the valve hiked my water bill to double what it normally is. When I reached out to Ted and Darryl they categorically told me that they are not be responsible for the leakage of the water
Personally I found both Ted and Darryl only interested in getting the $$$ but not at all interested in basic customer service.
I would not recommend them to anyone ever. Anyone wishing to know more details are welcome to contact me for any clarification & details at vgopal2012@gmail.com

Installation done on May 16th
Called Darryl about leakage on June 10th
Text msg from Ted recd on June 22nd
Came and fixed the issue on June 24th
The water leakage was from May 16th to June 24th and both Ted & Darryl would not accept that the increase in the water bill was due to the leakage. The text msgs confirming this are still on my phone

Venu,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. It is unfortunate that we could not come to an agreeable solution.

-Though the installation did take extra time and everything was completed, our team came back the next day. This was upon your request just to see the sprinklers work during the day which we accommodated.
-To be clear, you contacted Darrel on June 10th about water runoff near the curb a month after installation. Darrel had asked a few troubleshooting questions as it is common with sprinklers to have some runoff at the lowest sprinkler heads due to low head drainage caused from residual water in the pipe after the system is turned off.
-We waited for a reply, on June 22 you texted and told us that it didn't seem to be from residual water in the pipes. We came on June 24 (2 days later, something we pride ourselves with as we came late in the evening to ensure everything was ok)
-Upon investigation, we immediately found that the valve was defective from the manufacturer (which is rare and we replaced immediately under warranty).
-We've accommodated all your requests, fixed everything in a timely manner, it seems you are still unhappy because we could not agree on a fair dollar amount for an increased water bill (which we still have not determined how much is from the leak caused by faulty material from the manufacturer and how much is from regular sprinkler usage).

We are disappointed that you feel we are deserving of this rating, as we feel we've been accommodating and fair throughout the process, but understand your frustration and hope we can come to a fair resolution.

Tasha in Toronto
Tasha in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Fixed our sprinkler system the same day I called!

We had no idea why our sprinkler system wasn’t working. I spoke to Ted on the phone and he gave me some pointers, and then sent Darrell over within an hour. Darrell tested the whole system, explained everything patiently as he did it, and quickly identified and fixed the 4 problems we had in different parts of the system (broken pipe, broken sprinkler head, insufficient flow, leaking pipe). It’s like we have a brand new sprinkler system now! I can’t recommend Ted and Darrell enough - if I could give them 20 stars, I would!

Thank you for the 20 stars :) Please feel free to give us a shout for all of your sprinkler/irrigation needs!

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Best Sprinkler System in town!!

We were very pleased with Ted and his team as they showed much professionalism from the first phone call and the first visit to our home. We had a good feeling from the beginning in terms of Ted’s knowledge in the irrigation industry that we had the right team for the job.
Ted precisely designed our project to best suit our lawn’s needs. His team lead by Daryl and accompanied by B were on time and worked diligently through out the day to complete the job.
Their team work and ethic was impeciable. We greatly recommend Tedot to family, friends and neighbors. Thanks again Ted to you and your team as we look forward to continue to work with you to optimize our lawns water needs.

Thank you very much for the kind words and hospitality! It was a pleasure sharing knowledge with you guys, please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Enjoy your beautiful new pavers and sprinkler system.

More about Tedot's Finest Landscaping & Sprinklers

Tedot’s Finest Landscaping & Sprinklers provides complete landscape design, construction and maintenance services in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our special one-stop shop of highly skilled team members can fulfill all of your landscaping needs.
Whether your dream is having beautiful green grass with an automated irrigation system in the front or a luxurious stone patio complete with an outdoor kitchen in the backyard, our team provides full service to manage your dream project end-to-end.
Our unique approach saves you the time, money and frustration that comes with dealing with multiple contractors and companies to transform your space.